Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 462 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great position in customer services
CUSTOMER SERVICE / CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lockport, NY2018, október 12.
If your looking for a great customer service job that is people friendly
Dollar tree is the career for you. the staff member are helpful and caring the customer are nice and love the product the company sale.
my duties were cashier, customer service, inventory stocking as well as maintaining a clean area around the store. getting to know the staff as well as the customer was a great experinces for me.
great customer service skills
Kontra érvek
depends on the hour you recevie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The other employees were very nice I did work at other Dollar Tree's not just the Epping store
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Epping, NH2018, október 11.
Working at Dollar Tree was not a bad place to work a little stressful because management wanted it to be a training store so things had to be more perfect which made me a little stressed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar tree was not one of my best job I wouldn’t look forward to working for this company again
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2018, október 11.
Not interested in working for this company again the management is horrible and the cleaning of the store is bad they don’t treat people well. The pay is very unacceptable
Its fun fast paste
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, október 11.
Cool work of place and kind people working there somtimes there hours bt then it's not.you work on ur day off. Then when its work they dont need you its a typical day there
Free lunch
Short breaks
Its a nice place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 11.
It was a great place to work at , nice hours the people were great to work with the really showed me all that dollar tree have to offer the breaks wer kind of short
Nice people
No enough hours
Job keeps you busy.
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moorhead, MN2018, október 11.
Job keeps a person busy with customers and getting freight onto the shelves.
Training for advancement is hard to get done as most has to be done with store managers who are busy running the store so don't always have time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
summary
FREIGHT CREW (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prineville, OR2018, október 11.
i did not really enjoy that job. The management was very poor and lacked organizational skills. But the people were amzing to work with. And the customers often made my day better
Really sliw
Dollar Tree stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danvers, MA2018, október 11.
Not much to do just stock shelves and unload trucks with merchandise in them and do your job that's pretty much what it is oh wear anything but blue jeans
Friendly people.
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seagoville, TX2018, október 11.
Very fast pace job. Customers are always friendly. You go in to work in a bad mood you leave smiling. With a feeling of confidence. The job is also fun and rewarding
Wonderful inviorment
Not able to get 40 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that doesnt care for the workers.
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 11.
Before taking the management position, I was promised by the district manager that I would be making 12.50 per hour. I was given 10.50 per hour and was told I was given that because I didn't have any experience and after 3 months I would get my 2 bucks. Well long story short, a year and a half went by and I didn't see any piece of that money. When I asked the DM about it, I was told that the only way to make more money was to advance with the company. Upper management always make promises of store manager training for advancement but it would be years before you get it. Managers make deals with District manager so they don't have to do all of the jobs that comes with being a manager and puts that work on the assistants. Managers don't care about how hard you work. It's not about how hard you work, it's about who you know to be considered for your own store. Yeah there is PTO and STO but it still has to be approved by management. To save hours, store managers will have you work off the clock and they will put in your sick time so that they can use the hours somewhere else. The best thing about being an assistant manager is getting a bonus at the end of the month and that's only if the store does well in sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, október 11.
not a good place to work at all... too much heavy lifting for women.. no room for growth..Pay is not good for all the work you have to do.its so hot and humid in there. and you don't get treated fair.
Peacefully at work
Sales Floor Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgecrest, CA 935552018, október 10.
Dollar tree is a community cheap store that everyone likes!
Working there was fun, peacefully and calm.
Need more cash registers
Manager was pretty nice, very helpful.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Clean out in parking lots
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Wish it was fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 10.
A typical day was for me to be stuck on the register my whole shift and not be able to do my extra work assigned. I learned how to weigh my money instead of count it. Management was to busy running around doing every thing they were suppose to do instead of helping us as we needed it, The hardest part of my job was getting help from management. The most enjoyable part of my job was most of the customers.
The customers
Lack of breaks
Great work place
Asst. Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clanton al2018, október 10.
I started off as a cashier .I also learned how to stock the shelves ,I trained new members as they came on ..i finally accepted the asst manager position so I took it .I was over the store morning shift and night shifts .which shift i was to work !! I love working there made great friends and i still talk to them every day like I'm still there..my 1st boss was a great lady ..my second boss was a ok boss!
We had 10 minute breaks
30 minutes lunches depending on the hoyrs we worked
It was like a family.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehigh Acres, FL2018, október 10.
It was like a family. You could ask someone else if they could watch the front while you go to bathroom. It was a good job. I liked working their because if you needed help finding where something went they would help you find it.
Pro érvek
we had breaks when we were suppost to
Kontra érvek
sometimes it was slow and stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree at its best .
District Operations Manager and Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 10.
Our day started with a morning meeting with the office members.
learning new events for the company.
learning H.R.
Teaching staff .P.O.S. SYSTEM
train new managers coming on board.
Our culture was our BRAND .
Every job is hard unless you are trained well in this position.
The enjoyable part of the company was seeing our stores running and profiting .
lunch meeting
A place you can work
OPS Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rohnert Park, CA2018, október 10.
A typical day as an assistant manager at Dollar Tree includes answering customer questions and phone calls/emails, cashiering, stocking shelves and freezers, getting change for cashiers, go backs, recovery, overall cleaning. Receiving vendor orders and ordering frozen stock bi-weekly. If you have a good team around you it is a good place to work. Unfortunately turn-over is high as the company is strict on hours and overtime and majority of employees are strictly part-time and make minimum wage. Theft rate is high and many of the customers can be rude/demeaning, even to management but just as many if not more are very sweet and can truly make your day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring and slow everyday but saturday.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2018, október 10.
Dollar Tree was never consistent with hours and the customers are rude. The management is fine but it seems like some managers just don't care. We have a lot of workers but some never get any work time.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, rude customers, and bad pay
Good work place
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookhaven, PA2018, október 10.
Good job great boss easy to work with a great team fun place can move up fast love dealing with customers everyday dealing with making sure store safety for your employees and also customers or who come in the dollar tree doors
Great job
Great job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything's a dollar including your worth as a human being
Returns (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2018, október 9.
I worked here on and off for around four years, but during all that time, they were unmoving with my schedule of 6 hours a week. At first I didn't have the stamina for a full shift and was offered super-part time till I got used to it, but no one ever let me take more hours, though I begged for them.

I was only allowed to work Saturday and Sunday nights, closing, so no weekend life to speak of. Each day I was only allowed to work three hours, for a total of six hours per week. This was how they got out of having to give me a paid 15 minute break.

Turned out most people used dollar tree to try to fill in the gaps in their other two or three retail jobs so they could be working full-time as an individual. Dollar Tree managers respected their role as back-fill for people to try and work full time in retail. The schedule in the office had about 40 employees on it for just one week. It was three sheets of paper stapled together.

I never made more than $7.50 ish per hour but they did give you a nickle 'raise' every six months or so.

This was my first job and It was very hard for me to adjust but having worked like six retail jobs since then I now realize that it was laid back and that my managers just thought it was their jobs to make me feel bad about what I was doing. It was as toxic as most retail places.

My job was to make the entire store look totally neat and presentable in just three hours with no help, on Saturday and Sunday when we had the most shoppers, when no one else had been facing the store all day. On holiday weekends I would sometimes have help,
  több... but It wasn't really enough.

You learn a lot about why, specifically, you don't like being around other people when you work at a store like this. The customers were openly abusive to their children or else let their children wreck the store and there was no in between. It was shocking how every day we had to throw away around $40 in merchandise people had stolen just one piece of product out of. Everything was a dollar and also please just take the whole thing. Its unsaleable if you take just one piece.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
everything's a dollar, let you take unusually few hours
Kontra érvek
everything's a dollar plus tax, won't give you more hours, personally responsible for the slow death of mother earth
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van