Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 393 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
eCommerce
New Store Expense Buyer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, július 9.
I would like to retire with DLTR but my Manager is not a very nice person and I would like to transfer out of the department. At this time I am stuck in a position that I do not like.
Flexable hours
Fun place to work
Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, július 9.
First retail job so learn alot and enjoyed meeting new people and helping them. Very easy job to learn and do I really enjoyed everyone I worked with.
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natchez, MS2018, július 9.
Nice job to make extra money if you like working with people. Unless you want to go into management, it is not a career. However it is a great part-time or second job.
Cool environment
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Titusville, FL2018, július 9.
It's very fast paced and the store I worked at was very busy no matter the time of day. The employees were great some managers were more willing to help...
Hard workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and no where to sit
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy place and it can be fun
Assistant Manager/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2018, július 9.
Busy place and it takes everyone working together, along with the participation of the customers. They have been very loyal to me and so I am loyal to them. I like people so it's easy for me to be friendly.
Easy job
No benefits unless full-time
Wasn't My Favorite Place to Work
New York- Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 9.
I learned a few things with this company that still benefit me to this day but they are unorganized. Improvement is definitely needed. If you are looking for something part time this would be good.
lack of hours
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, július 9.
Need more hours and only work two days out the week I'm not making much ...its kinda slow I like fast pace and I really need more hours so I am able to pay for my bils
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun environment
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, július 9.
Dollar tree over all is a good environment, theres just too much they ask of us cashiers that is not realistic. One of them being if you void more than 3 items you are written up.
My co workers
Rules
it's for the High schooler
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, IN2018, július 9.
Dollar Tree is definitely geared to be when you are in high school and trying to work a part time job. shifts consisted of 4 hours long and pay was minimum wage. advancement included getting another 4 hour shift.
Overall dissapointing
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ohio2018, július 9.
The customer base is friendly and the products are increasingly getting better. However with the company operating on older computer systems and non-competitive hourly employee salaries, mixed with a bad Point of sale system and horrible logistics DC operations puts a real damper on the stores. With the companies rapid growth and expansion one would think that the senior/senior field leadership would have planned some of the key expansion techniques better than the company has done.
Rapid advancement
No work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
little rough but it works for the ones there
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, július 8.
This employer is in need of some overhauling. The staff all though they are all respectful but the way things are done could be done different with a little organization of job duties the Dollar Tree could give their employees a pay raise. Good starter job for Teens
best job
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rensselaer, IN2018, július 8.
Dollar tree rock with customer and your team employee what make the most of it when customers come up to you ask how much is this a dollar thank
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized,emarasing the way managment treated us around customers
Cashier/clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 8.
At the time management was terrable the gm changed schedule very often and would not let anyone know untile it was right before shift also a lot of things seemed out of the ordinary
N/a
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no team efforts, managment was rude to customers, and would lie to get out of either ordering something or, just being lazy.
Great Stepping Stone
(NC) - Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 8.
This was a great first job for me, who had never been exposed to the retail environment before.

One of the drawbacks is that most of the employees are older, making it a little hard to relate/communicate with them.

Another one would be the terrible starting pay, which is a whopping $7.25 an hour. Not something you can live off of, but within three months I received a raise to $8 an hour.

As a stocker, I got paid $9 something an hour, however the hours were very early. My manager was also very pressuring with how many boxes I got out, making me feel anxious and uncomfortable to get things finished, despite knowing I had another job on top of this one.

I would only suggest this job to those just starting out. Not for anyone looking for a longtime position, or something to live off of.
Great Starting Job
Poor Management, Poor Pay
More hours, more staff
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, július 8.
In order for DT to prevent unnessessary turnover they need to go up on pay to those who work and give more hrs to associates especially stockers to get freight out
Flexible hours, family environment
Kontra érvek
Not enough hrs for needed employees, pay rate for part-time employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers and the employee i worked with
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxon Hill, MD2018, július 8.
Over all the company is ok to work for. but once you become a manger you life is over .The customers was the best part of working with dollar tree. the hardest part was the high turn over rate.
A boring workplace
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, július 8.
Any job titles experience all entirely rely on your managers at the specific locations. Some of the managers will actually care what you do, but a majority of the rest are up in the air on what you do.
n/a
District Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Matamoras, PA2018, július 8.
work life balance is hard. Somedays it is like working with high schoolers. Can be a rewarding job at times.Most enjoyable part of the job is the customers.
meh
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Exmore, VA2018, július 8.
its an ok place to work. I wouldn't work here for longer than 2 months. Job isnt that fulfilling and the atmosphere isnt that good. Needed some extra cash but this wasnt worth my time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Freight Handler/Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spindale, NC2018, július 8.
I believe that everyone in Dollar Tree is a good workers. The issues I have with them is management, because the manager haves favorites and treated everyone else bad. I just want work somewhere I don't have to look over my shoulders and wonder if I am actually a hard worker. I am not very comfortable where I am at, I want a job that I spent two of college for and that is Sports Management.
Pro érvek
Easy task and steady pace
Kontra érvek
Bad management, pay rate low, and not working enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van