Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 313 értékelés megmutatása
Store Clerk
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rowland Heights, CA 917482017, december 10.
It was not a bad job. I liked how we would work in the afternoon and in door away from the weather. But I didn't like how my days off were split. I would have stayed but I wanted to purse Aircraft Mechanic School.
slow paced
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scotts Valley, CA2017, december 10.
it was a slow paced job. it was easy but not something i would recommend i was payed decently but it was part time and not Enough to live off of, but i was in school so it worked
easy work
not many hours
Quick-paced
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ozark, AL2017, december 10.
Quick-paced environment. Flexible hours, but they are inconsistent and only part-time positions available unless you are management. Never know if you are going to get 22 or 12 hours a week on minimum wage.
Quick-paced. Day goes by fast
Inconsistent hours
Decent beginner job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 10.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the opportunity to interact with different customers on a daily basis. I met all kinds of different people while working for Dollar Tree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job and management ever!!!!
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2017, december 10.
Worst job I ever had! I was a store manager. Even though they kept saying I was DM material (like they tell everyone to get them to stay) I won't work for a company that puts so little thought into its associates and customer base! Stores are gross and understaffed. Mice running around in most stores and expired food in all the stores and my DM didnt care! I was always called to save other stores problems but those managers got away with not caring about their stores! We were told, to be successful we needed to work at 4am to throw freight but couldn't leave until 5:30 pm. We were always called in on our days off! Which turned into 80 hr, or more, work weeks! Absolutely rediculous job!!!!
Quitting
Kontra érvek
To many to list. The whole thing is gross!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good starting Job
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorkton, SK2017, december 9.
First job in Canada, culture was good but hours were very few. Salary was minimum. People you work with was awesome, I left because of better opportunities.
Flexible hours
Pay
A nice place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, KS2017, december 9.
A nice place to work. You work at being a cashier and a stocker. Should be friendly and have a positive attitude. Must be dependable and accurate as a cashier.
short hours
Few working hours available
Job
Sales/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dorchester, MA2017, december 9.
When I started this job, the store wasn't open yet, we put the shelves hooks and everything else that was needed to ge the store up an running. I stocked the shelves when they needed it
somewhat outgoing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Plainfield, NJ2017, december 9.
easy job to learn and not hard, had to make sure you knew where the merchandise went and knew how to stock shelves. somewhat accomadating to your needs
discounts
Good for a first job
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 8.
Mangement is very nice and helpful. I love working at dollar tree the only problem is the low pay for the amount of work. Other than the low pay this job is a great starter job.
Fun environment
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree is a respectable place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berwick, PA2017, december 8.
I liked working here. It was a clean environment and directions were clear and was made easy to work efficiently. Management was professional and very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced friendly environment
Cashier, Bagger, Customer Service, Stocking (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, OH2017, december 8.
Days go fast, you are always busy helping customers, stocking shelves or cleaning store. Staff are friendly and fun to work with and managers are good and fun to work for.
short breaks
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun entertaining environment
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cahokia, IL2017, december 8.
Dollar tree is a great place to work Opportunities to grow and advance easy training very easily to complete task with well supported management reliable resources
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kind co workers and calm workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gibsons, BC2017, december 8.
Its a good job for part time workers, had really good managers and I enjoy my shifts. I enjoyed the small conversations with employees and felt I was in a calm and easy going environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, never slow, always on the go.
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2017, december 7.
Dollar Tree Management is pretty fair with hours I'm pretty flexible with what you have going on in your personal life. What I enjoy the most working at Dollar Tree is the customers and the interaction with them. I love our regulars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2017, december 7.
I was always the only cashier , having too restock shelves and run the cash register. I didn’t feel like it was a team work effort I felt like it was only me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive and fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2017, december 7.
As a dollar tree employee we always clock in at the computer. where I then get a til to have a register to work at. the work place was always a positive environment. the most I enjoy was the customers
flexible schedule
no benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated the dollar tree i worked in
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, NJ2017, december 7.
My boss was awful, and is still awful. The pay was terrible, and the hours were awful, never got more then 15 hours a week, when i was promised at least 30 upon hire.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Managment sucked
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pine City, MN2017, december 7.
I would have liked this job more if the manager was nicer and didnt pick favorites. And we were hounded to stock as fast as we could. The back room was terribly unorganized. We could never find what was needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place fast,easy,and good customer service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren, MI2017, december 7.
I loved everything about dollar tree.i also shop there. They all about customer satisfaction.it was fun working here I loved the people and the vibes .I love everything a dollar and affordable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés