Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 419 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun and easy
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Meade, FL2018, július 14.
Its a perfect job if you need something part time. Nothing to hard but do need to be able to lift at least 50lb and you are on your feet the whole time you are at work.
Terrible work place
Assistant Manager and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2018, július 14.
-Typical day involved dealing with cranky customers because there was never enough staff to work on the registers
-Work place very unsafe as the stock room was filled nearly to the ceiling with many boxes
-Management was not open to new ideas and treated employees poorly and had employees partake in unsafe requests, such as climbing on top of the boxes in the stock room
-Coworkers were usually late or didn't show up
-Hardest part of the job was juggling stocking shelves while running the register
-Overall a very thankless job
Kontra érvek
Short hours, short breaks, short staffed, poor management, poor benefits, no security cameras in case your things got stolen
Outgoing ,fun fastpaste job
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 14.
I would maintain store inventory levels.such qs duties i unloading shipments, arranging storage room areas monitoring inventory levels, and filling supplies on the floor
30 min lunch break and two 10 min break
N/A
Not worth it
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towanda, PA2018, július 13.
They alienate the hard working employees and favor/baby the new people as if they can do no wrong.
Had an employee fall asleep, I got in trouble for writing him up.
10 minute break no matter what
Drama, sexist, favoritism
Stressful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, július 13.
• Responded to customers request and directed to merchandise
• Greeted customers promptly
• Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not good
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamburg, NY2018, július 13.
From my experience at working at three stores it's not fun. Some managers are better than others. They are often under staffed an busy. There never seems to be enough people working even though there are plenty of people on the schedule. Shifts are crummy. People are often grumpy. Its very hard to work part time at dollar tree and another job. Your break is scheduled an often I barely had time to eat and go to the bathroom. Some stores the manager will let you go to the bathroom quickly but most require you to wait till your break. You get 10 min for a break. The only job I recommend would be a stock person. They are only closed on Christmas for a few hours. Even when there was a driving ban I had to go to work. Corporate won't let the managers close the store for any reason. I worked in the blizzard an multiple times the weather was not safe to be in and almost got into several accidents going to and from work on days the store should have been closed.
Pro érvek
Good managets sometimes, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
No beneifits, short breaks, corporate not good, never close
Munkahelyi kultúra
dollar tree does not really care about their employees
Asst. manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lindale, TX2018, július 13.
it is very hard to move up in the company. they give bonuses to the 2 full time managers but to no one else. They do not hire enough people to take care of the store and customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apollo, PA2018, július 13.
It was a great place to work! My co-workers were friendly. We had a great team and we all worked together well. Management was fantastic and did a great job at keeping the store clean and maintained a positive atmosphere!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work hard but enjoy my position.
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2018, július 13.
I have worked many years for Dollar Tree and enjoy my job but the hours are based on sale s not on experience. It is great for someone whom needs part time hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful environment not enough pay or hours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, július 13.
Dollar tree was not the best job to work for always had no call no shows always new employers not enough pay or hours manager was very rude store was never clean .
Everything’s a dollar
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, július 12.
Wish I could have stayed but I had to relocate , I had very great co workers , only thing is the assosicates were alittle unreliable so made it hard for the work say
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management would curse and yell in your face. You were just a number
Forklift Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgefield, WA2018, július 12.
Horrible place to work. I'm so glad I quit. Management was awful. No one cared expect when it came to firing people for no reason or writing people up for no reason.
It was alright
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018, július 12.
I loved Dollar Tree when I first started working back at home but when I came to this Dollar Tree it wasn’t the same. We had people quiting or not showing up for shifts all the time. When we got a new GM I almost wasn’t allowed to go back home for break, mind you I’m a college student living in a dorm and we had to pay to stay in the dorms over breaks. And that’s EXPENSIVE. When I changed my major to art my classes got longer so my schedule conflicted with my work schedule/they didn’t look at my availability right and then out of nowhere they stopped putting me on the schedule without telling me.
Pro érvek
My pay didn’t change when I transferred
Kontra érvek
They didn’t tell me they were letting me go
Productive work place
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, Tennessee2018, július 12.
I typical like to work hard at what I do and I always give my best at everything I do. I learned to manage myself at a good pace to get things done right. I most enjoy being great at what I do and working to achieve my goals in life.
cheap items
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aiken, SC2018, július 12.
When working at Dollar Tree, you are busy from the time you clock in until the time you clock out. It is entirely to much work for so little pay. Manager pay is also not enough for all the work the is expected.
Cheap items
low pay for employees
Productive And Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glenmont, NY2018, július 12.
Keep postive
Have to have patience.
There will be cistomers that come in with an attitide or just aggravted. Its your job to keep focus and stay on the right track for the next customer
Productive and good environment
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, TN2018, július 12.
It all depends on the customer and satisfying them
Hardest part not having the product
Seeing a customer leaving happy
Minimum wage is hard to live on
The hours aren’t great either
Say don’t have enough hours but want to hire more people but don’t give the employees that are already there the hours that they claim don’t have
Don’t give you a second chance to redeem yourself
The whole entire company sucks
The employees
Short breaks health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I work with a great team, and store manager is great but pay is very low compared to other stores. There isn’t very many hours given
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 12.
Too much work and little time to get it done. Pay is not worth the amount of work that you have to do. Pay needs to go up or there will always be a huge turnover rate. Assists managers should receive benefits and should be full time if pay were to improve I think people should stay. I also think that there is never enough people working in the store there should be at least 2 people working the floor , and at least 2 cashiers so that management can get their work done with little interruption.
Pro érvek
Management at my store is great 👍
Kontra érvek
Low pay for asst store manager and cashiers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a okay slow paced job
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2018, július 12.
Slow paced job,nice to work there mangement is bad but everyone is friendly for the most part the same people would stop by every day and it was a bit to easy to stock shelves and clean up there was alot of dull times.
Pro érvek
Fairly easy, workers polite, friendly enviroment
no advancement, management
Dollar tree
Dollar Tree Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, július 12.
I really haven't worked much so I do not have much to really say about the job yet. My co-workers seem nice but stressed from all the crime and difficult customers.
Right by my mom's house
Kontra érvek
A lot of stealing from customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van