Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 319 értékelés megmutatása
productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 13.
My friend actually requested me to work there. It was fun working there, i met alot of nice costumers. I learned more about dealing with money and how to work the cashier.
discounts
Dollar tree
Retail/customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, MD 207372017, december 13.
Working at Dollar Tree was a job. It was a good job ,a fun job to work at because you could meet a lot of different people. But it was hard to get to work on Sunday and the manger's act like they couldn't understand that. But overall I wouldn't mind working that job again.
Decline to comment
Part Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Clairsville, OH2017, december 13.
Decline to comment I feel it is an individual opinion where some one works and it is an individuals responsibility to choose the company that suits their needs.
Starter Job
pay is below average
Love working here
Floor/Sales/Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2017, december 13.
The dollar store was close by and fun to work at. I enjoyed helping the customers out with their questions. Everyone was like family. I would recommend anyone to work for the dollar store.
fun place to work
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huber Heights, OH2017, december 13.
I really enjoyed working for Dollar Tree. working for Dollar Tree was a learning experience. there were great manager assistance. Co workers were always friendly.
ok
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2017, december 13.
didn't like the location hated the hours only working 2 to 3 days a week not getting no type of hours and that sucked they should favoritism to different people and that's not right
Door greeter
DOOR GREETER (Volt alkalmazott) –  DOOR GREETER2017, december 12.
Job was stressful and not friendly at all and people was talking about their personal problems on the job site which is very unprofessionel and they wanted me to take out garbage and pull gates at the east 98th location in brooklyn east newyork
Productive and flexible hours
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2017, december 12.
My manager was really nice and the hours were great. I would go in and clock in and get on the register and when a customer needed balloons i would blow up balloons and I would stock when I wasnt busy. Then at the end of my shift I would count my drawer and print a reciept and give it to my manager and clock out. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers.
flexible hours
low pay
constant moving enviroment
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2017, december 12.
as fast as shelves are stocked they will need to be stock. the store is constant customers. extremely fast pace environment. the managers are very good to work for.
Don't pay well
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fork, UT2017, december 12.
it's a great place to work, besides standing up for 5 hours. The people that worked there sometimes smoked so you would smell the smoke on them. They were nice people though.
fast paced
Cashier, Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparta, IL2017, december 12.
Very fast paced which I loved, the employees were drama free and friendly. Customers were great for the most part. My manager was a very energetic team leader.
An Easy Start
Tiger Point - Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tiger Point, FL2017, december 12.
Working at Dollar Tree was definitely a okay experience. My only issue is that the Store Managers and Managers where all relocated. The quick change in management was a little jarring. Otherwise I really enjoyed working here. The managers where fun and friendly to work with as well as the laid back atmosphere made for a great first job.
Good Managers Fun Laid back Atmosphere
Managers shift around, Low Income
Productive and fun
Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, december 11.
A good place to work for extra income. The staff is very nice and willing to work with you as far as scheduling or whatever you. This was only temporary for the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Atmosphere is hit or miss, depending on the store, the DM, and the region
Store manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Russellville, AR2017, december 11.
Each store is very different. High volume stores can be very stressful. Christmas time is horrible. Easter isn't much fun either. The regular customers are what make it worth it.
Good beginner job
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, december 11.
It is a great place to begin in the working field.
The management team that I had was really awesome. Everyone looked out for each other and worked as a family. Fun environment!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
good place to work.
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thief River Falls, MN2017, december 11.
It is a pretty good place to work if you only want to work part time hours. They are very flexible on the hours that you are able to work. The only bad thing id say is that you only can get part time and minamum wage unless you become a manager.
Dollar tree
Stocker clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cathedral City, CA2017, december 11.
I enjoyed my time working at dollar tree and I also learned along the experience. At the time my department were to orginazed the shelfs top row to bottom row. It was my frist job.
Free lunch
Short Breaks
amazing
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selbyville, DE2017, december 11.
This job was the best job i have had so far. everyone worked with one another and helped one another. the management was very understanding and very compassionate to thier employees
It isn't bad..
Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Camillus, NY2017, december 11.
It's not that the dollar tree isn't a great place to work, it isn't bad, but personally I had two managers and their styles were very different. I felt that it was hard to talk to the "main manager." Work was very laid back, which made the day drag on. My hours were shortly cut after being hired.

I plan to stay here until I find another job. Dollar tree isn't a bad place to work, but I wouldn't fight for a job here again.

All this being said- I met some great people here, got great experience with stocking, organizing and learned to operate a cash register. The customer's I met were fantastic!
laid back job
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no real perks
cold days
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2017, december 11.
A work day at Dollar tree cleaning all work areas and stocking areas of the store. Keep the store clean for the customer to find things they may need. Helping assisted customer with balloon orders and help them find ideas that maybe out stock. Also call other stores to find out if other store have a idea that the customer maybe looking for. Than have the other store to place the idea on hold until the customer comes and pick the idea up. At the end of each work day the satff cleans and vaccaum work areas of the store so it can be nice and clean for the next work day.

Átfogó minősítés