Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 423 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Honest
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, július 16.
Honestly it was bad just all over bad. Management had no idea what they were doing. Than they didn't treat their employees as humans they acted like we were robots.
Pro érvek
always looking for new people
Job
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cairo, GA2018, július 16.
I assisted the customers with the daily purchasing of merchandise. I learned that everyone is special and their needs should be met. Team work begins and ends as a group of working together. The hardest part of my job to me is that not been able to finish a job but I understand that there's always tomorrow. The most enjoyable part of my job is having satisfied customers that love your services.
Happy customers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and limited assistance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Drama Culture with nice times here and there
Cahier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2018, július 16.
Days vary upon arrival, some start friendly with a manager being nice others start with anger and aggravation. Then throughout the day, some managers will get annoyed when you call them for a bill check or other sort of help.
Easy Job to do
Rude Management, Take Advantage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok job if you dont work in shipping deparment building super hot during summer
Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2018, július 16.
Dollar tree ware house is a good job fairly paid for only those peoples that doesnt work in shipping deparment. Shipping department is the worst department of all only pro about shipping is the manager doesn't get on you like other department. aren't as strict as other department. Shipping is the hardest stressfulness job I ever worked not recommend if you are not in good shape. to work there you have to be 100% fitness to do the job or you just going end up struggling to keep up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tx- Cashier and Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2018, július 16.
A typical work day can start off stressful but it usually slow down close to closing time. The skills that I learned from this job was working with a cash register and learning that all cash register are not the same. Management at the Dollar Tree I was located at was good. The manager I had did a lot even though she didn't need to. the hardest part of my job is my manager doesn't communicate with about changes going in the work space. I can honestly say I enjoy the customers I met and help.
Friendly and Helpful Staff
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun , relaxed but fast paced envoironment and work area
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, július 16.
Relaxed and flexible work place fast paced , good co-workers and fun . Productive keeps you on your feet all day you meet new people make new friends
Breaks
Nons
I wish I get more hours
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abbeville, SC2018, július 16.
It’s very easy and sometimes the customer are extremely rude but you just have to over look that and do your job remember the customer are always right.
Not a fun place to work
Cashier/stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, július 16.
Dollar tree was my first job experience and I really didn't like the environment, we did a lot to do but the salary was not worth it. I was a cashier but I did stocking, cleaning bathrooms etc.
loved working there
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2018, július 16.
I love to work there, but i am not getting enough to payoff all my bills. my manager was trying to give me more hours and still be fair to everyone else. but I am at the point that I need something that can pay all my bills. working at the dollar tree has giving me so much more experience. i love how busy it is and always kept me moving..
always busy
not enough pay
Good working enviorment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, július 16.
I like the job but not enough hours. That is why I would look for employment elsewhere.I learned alot at dollar tree. I was mostly a cashier , but did alot of stocking and also unloaded trucks. They never gave me a schedule. I didnt like that some days closing . some days opening.
ambinte limpio
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, július 16.
No es mal trabajo solo q se trabaja mucho y no pagan lo suficiente
diferente horas de trabajo
Kontra érvek
Muy pocas horas de trabajo y un mal schedule
Fun working place
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Janesville, WI2018, július 16.
I loved my job, but no room for advancement and no full time positions available. I can’t survive off $7.25 an hour. Fast paced and very entertaining.
Flexible schedule
The pay
Busy store on the shore
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Point Pleasant Beach, NJ2018, július 16.
The Point Pleasant Dollar Tree has a steady influx of customers, and is very busy for holiday shopping. I enjoy getting to know our regular customers, and meeting all the different new people who come to shop. The best part of the job is meeting so many people, and the hardest part is stocking the shelves while running the front cash register.
Pro érvek
Everything is a dollar, or less!
No career advancement
Not the greatest
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, július 16.
I worked for dollar tree for about 5byeara and the overall experience was not good. It was mostly understaffed and did not pay well. It is a great first job to get you to be fast paced and work under pressure.
Great For A Temporary Job
Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2018, július 15.
High stress and sometimes unrealistic expectations for stocking and managing procedures.

- Great to learn organization- at times- and handling money and being responsible for it, and having a diverse workplace with mixed opinions.

- Managers can be very bias and will have a habit of favoritism. Some are also very "two-faced" and will not communicate face-to-face with a complication with an employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place to work--Caveat
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 15.
District Manager was exceptionally aggressive and drove away all but two managers within her district. These were accomplished managers who left over frustration from no clear direction. This DM is no longer with the company so, perhaps, the culture has changed in this region.
Kontra érvek
did not have resources to succeed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pasted with friendly crew
Associate, Cashier, Stocker, Truck unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Marys, PA2018, július 15.
Working at Dollar tree, it is all about the customers; from what they like to buy to what they argue with bringing back. Stocking as quickly as possible while keeping the shelves neat and organized is tough, but doable. The hardest part is when a customer believes their right and you have to stop yourself from wanting to roll your eyes and tell them exactly how they are wrong and to not have them tell you how to do your job.
poor pay and low hours
Merchandising/Freight Assistant Operations Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 15.
don't work here if you are looking for more than minimum wage or more than maybe 10 hours a week. in management the expectations are unattainable, they expect a lot in a week while managing the store the employees and your daily duties.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Unsavory Wages
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, július 15.
Cashiers will not be able to make a living off of the minimum wage that is paid per hour. Most of the positions are part time. Benefits are not offered unless you are full time management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job, loved the people I worked with, we were a team and worked well together
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickson City, PA2018, július 15.
I am very sad that I had to leave my job.I did have to leave for personal reasons though. and I had to relocated and I did feel that minimum wage is very hard to maintain a normal lifestyle.
wages
team work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van