Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 358 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run of the mill retail environment
Assistant General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsboro, NC2018, október 14.
What you see is what you get with this job, and whether or not you will enjoy it is mostly based on your management. If the store is run well then it's a relatively hassle free place to work, even if the pay leaves much to be desired.
customers sucked
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, október 14.
got verbally harassed daily by customers and manager was a hard ball an refused to change anything, break times where soo short.some days breaks are even impossible to take
cheap itams
customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
N/a
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Mifflin, PA2018, október 14.
N/A
nothing special just a job.
Like any other.
The people are cool to work with, the atmosphere is cool.
Doing stock, cashiering, helping customers with they need.
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2018, október 14.
Dollar tree was a great experience will fast paced I love the job I would go back if I could.Managers were nice to me they also offered me an assistant manager job there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of drama, no benefits, expects to much from employees.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dennis, MA2018, október 14.
I did enjoy working there at first. And the customers are great. However only one of the managers really was respectful and nice. The others spend most of the time talking about other staff and personal matters. They mix home with work way to much. Not enough recognition when employers work above and beyond. They expect you to do things far above the pay grade. The salary is the cheapest in the town. Just to much drama and no consistency.
Pro érvek
Good work crew, easy job duties, location
Kontra érvek
Drama within the xompany, not wnough hours, pay sucks, no benefits, store is constantly filled with boxes and customers are ALWAYS complaining due to poor management.
Good placie to work
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delran, NJ2018, október 14.
Good place to work good people and lots of helping hands. Manager is very fair in wether you are sick hurt or have a family emergency issue he is very understanding and the place is in top shape
50% discount
Heavy liftting back breaking
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the staff and customers and the knowledge I learned.
customer service,cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  15503 E Mississippi Ave2018, október 14.
The Dollar Tree was a great job to have, The management was willing to work side by side if need be, and they took their time for you to understand your role in the company.
Pro érvek
working with staff and the customers.
not enough hours
Not a long term career
Currently Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 13.
Okay place to work but not great for a lifetime career. Not paid well, no benefits as a part-time manager, usually worked more than supposed to be as a part-time manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
it was ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, október 13.
A typical day at dollar tree was a regular day at work. The management wasn't bad. I didn't see anything that stood out to me about management that I think would need to be known.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are still paying employees 1990’s wages! And Stocks look amazing!!!
Assistant Manager Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, október 13.
Ive been in an assistant manager role for about 13 years on and off over my life and this has to be by far the lowest paying position I’ve ever been in. I’m getting paid now what I was getting paid 7 years ago with another company. This company doesn’t care about its employees. If they did they would allow benefits based on the hard work you do and the efforts that are put in everyday. The pay rate seriously needs to rise especially if they want to keep employees.
Pro érvek
Everything’s a $1.00, and you may come across some exclusive finds.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits, inconsistent hours, no room for advancement that’s worth the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Death trap
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, október 13.
Store managers have it the hardest. They dont give you any full time employees and the ones already there are lazy or call out a lot. Very stressful. Even had an overnight manager call out constantly and the district manager was not helpful in assisting to find a replacement. Instead made me work 28+ hours straight and got mad when I took a day off to shower and sleep. They do not care about you at all.
Kontra érvek
No support from management, low pay, no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun, not too hard though.
Dollar Tree stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hempstead, NY2018, október 13.
I enjoyed my time at dollar tree, i never really had any problems to be exact.
This job kind if made who i am today.
Not too many incidents occured either.
Short breaks
Dollar Tree
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sault Sainte Marie, MI2018, október 13.
I loved working for the Dollar Tree. The staff was friendly and in general the customers were great. There was always something to do. this was a fast paced job, but not overwhelming.
Pro érvek
Overall a great place to work
low pay
I like my co workers
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OH2018, október 13.
It’s a fun place to work, if you just want something to get you out of the house. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re a single mom trying to survive . The hours aren’t to bad
Fun environment
Not enough hours- money
Fast paced work life.
Dollar Tree stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, október 13.
The store is constantly busy and it's allot of work to keep clean and stocked but I love my coworkers and management everyone sticks together and does their part makes it easier .I guess you can say that's why I love the job so much .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 13.
My experience was bad but management was moving around and everything sucked no hours no steady schedule the managers had favorites and would give them all of the hours
It's a job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2018, október 12.
It's a job and it pays the bills. The company is not bad, they hire very unprofessional people as manager. The manager needs more customer training .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 12.
I had some great and not so great people that I worked for and with. This is in no way a review on them personally just the company itself. Dollar tree gives very few hours and the minimum required pay, while expecting you to do way more than what is required for your position in the company. They do not hire full time positions except for managers. The largest amount of hours for a week you can expect is 20, but you'll probably average around 10 - 12. The only way to pick up more hours is to call other stores and ask if they need help. If it doesn't interfere with your current schedule and it doesn't take you over the allotted hours for part time then you are allowed to travel to a different store to pick up your 4 - 6 hour shift. You get short shifts, which means you work the same amount of days as a full time job. Having it set up that ways makes it difficult to find another job to work alongside especially with the ever changing schedule. I would not recommend Dollar Tree!
Okay work place
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, október 12.
I learned a lot the time I was there I got to do price changes and go backs and stocking and keeping the floor cleaning and clear at all times be nice to the customer and try to make every one happy and assist any customer that needs help
short breaks
It was a job
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  springhill, fl2018, október 12.
A typical day was stocking the coolers/freezers and other parts of the store.
I learned very little if anything from this job.
Management was terrible including district management.
The hardest part of the job was meeting ever changing directives from management.
The most enjoyable part was how close to home it was.
Close to home
Kontra érvek
income, hours, scheduling, management, facility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van