Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 897 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working for very basic stuff.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, november 19.
This type of job is only for basic pay. You can't afford to live off of this buy buy simple supplies . Work is very good to get out of your comfort zone.
Meeting new people everyday
Kontra érvek
No real hours, unless your manager no full time
daily
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2018, november 19.
manager was all was late, schedules never did until the day before, you would have to call sometimes the next morning to find out of your work or not, sometimes you show up to work an they have to many people schedule they would send you home, if the truck for shipment wasn't there you would have to go back home and come back around 1 pm and stay until 5 pm which was a problem because I have to be to my first job at 4 pm.
no free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not suggest working at this location.
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, IN2018, november 19.
Manager was great but higher ups and some employees were inconsiderate, rude, lazy, and pushed their entire workload off on the very few that worked hard. The ones that did the most work and gave their best were denied advancement opportunities yet expected to still do more than others. My manager did try to help in the advancement area but was ignored about what was felt would work best for this store.
Had a good manager.
everything else
Nope
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arizona2018, november 19.
Nope

Pay horrible, low staffing, no real training given to some managers. Unorganized is the best I can describe how the store I worked in was run, dirty, underpaid staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working but sometimes it was stressful
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenosha, WI2018, november 19.
I loved working at dollar tree but I quit because because I wanted something new. But when I quit I got marked as unrehirable but someone else was hired back in after they were non rehireable unfair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, november 18.
Dollartree is a fun & productive environment, I very much so enjoy assisting customers & helping them find what they need. Staff is always on their A game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time work at minimum wage
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butte, MT2018, november 18.
Dollar Tree only hires for part time and minimum wage. The work is easy but will never pay well enough to get by. This would be a great part time job for a teen.
great for teens
low wage
Fun place
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, november 18.
It was fun but I really wasn’t feeling it nomore cause I was moving back to Chicago so I had to quit my job in Ohio but dollar tree is a fun job and easy.
Good team members
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good we work environment
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, november 18.
It's a busy work place and sometimes it slow but everybody works together to make sure everything done right and halfway. The manager is a hard working woman we help with everything like working the receivers at the back so we can have room for the truck and other items that can't go on the sale floor.
Free lunch sometimes
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good paced work, good managers, good coworkers, decent pay, but low hours weekly.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maquoketa, IA2018, november 18.
I was a cashier. I also swept, mopped, vacuumed, stocked, and organized. I loved this job. I started off with at least 20 hours a week, but they started to lower my hours and I ended with 5 hours every two weeks, then i had to relocate, so was unable to continue working there. I would definitely go back if I was promised a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Good atmosphere, good managers, good coworkers, and decent pay.
Kontra érvek
Break every 4 hours, and low amount of hours offered after a while.
Would not recommend.
Family Dollar Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 17.
I was fairly new on the job and they would get on me for making mistakes instead of just telling me the right way. I just started working their for only 2 days.
Bad management
Terrible Work Hours
Over Night Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, november 17.
I Got Terrible Work Hours Only Getting 7 1/2 Hours Every Week EVEN During Christmas. The Management Is Very Sketchy Hard Word And Labor For Very Low Income, Under Paid Definitely.
Baxley, Ga Dollar Tree Manager
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baxley, GA2018, november 17.
The job isn't all that good, it would be a good job for a High School study or college student with no bills, but an adult could barely live off the money you make as a sales associate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not just a regular retail place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selden, NY2018, november 17.
Good atmosphere, amazing manager and leads, good work moral all around for all the employees. Optional ot if offered. Easy place to work as long as you werent lazy. Hardest was cleaning an area and someone go through it like a tornado hit.
Pro érvek
discount on purchases, good management
sometimes short shifts
Didnt get enough hours
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2018, november 17.
It wasnt bad. I did some stuff I wasnt supposed to do in my job position to help others. The people were nice and friendly. The manager was a good man he was very friendly. They changed my schedule without informing me me a few times and i needed the money. I had no idea they had switched my days when im off work.
Good management
Kontra érvek
Changed my hours without informing. Low pay.
Flexible and Good Working Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlantic Beach, NC2018, november 17.
No complaints and would work again for Dollar Tree. Managerial Team very knowledgeable, as well as well friendly and you feel like you can tell them anything work related.
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back and busy place of busniess
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NJ2018, november 17.
The store was a great place to go shop with everything being a dollor . They sold a great amount of different items from food to bathing and health products .
laid back
strict dress code
Awesome job!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, MI2018, november 17.
The managers were kind! :) Everyone was friendly. I was always treated nicely whenever I went in! And very awesome customer service skills from all of the cashiers/managers, etc.
Awesome enviornment
Lack of hours
Very relaxing
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2018, november 17.
I got this job when I was still in high school at the moment I didn't have a job until my uncle had set me up with this and I just went to school and went to work here as a part time position
nice environment
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2018, november 17.
great environment and there are opportunities to learn new things especially in the management field. only thing bad is that is not great pay. good for maybe teenagers or first job but definitely not for a career.
advancement, people friendly
pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van