Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 738 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced nice Customer's
Cashier and Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 18.
It's kinda demanding have to stock and Cashier by yourself. Though I did enjoy myself working there just sometimes wish I had help at times when the line gets long
Pro érvek
You can schedule day off more hours
Kontra érvek
No help when needed and hours are really low
ok place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, augusztus 18.
it was ok job to work at this is a place foe young people that need a job and are able to attend school hours are not the best and dealing with some customer that were hard to deal with
Horrible
Cashier Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, augusztus 18.
I'm an ex employee and quite a few of my assistant managers were horrible to both the employees and the customers. I had so many complaints about one specific assistant manager. I brought it up to the "Big Manager" and he just brushed it off.

They don't care about your health or anything when you are sick!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very productive a nice place to work. To help customers find what they are looking for. Helping the customers locate items. So they won't fall
Assistance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, AL2018, augusztus 18.
Dollar Tree is a freat productive place to work. You learn things you never thought you knew. Its helpful, leaning how to strive for your goals. Its a start of you wanna learn how to do business. It's not hard work at all. Standing in the store and helping customers gives you very positive energy. And when you get that letter or e-mail. Your name mite be on one of the WOW comments that be sent on too dollar tree. Staying focus and good communication is the perfect success to a job or any job.
A hour lunch
30 min breaks
Dollar Treee
ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, augusztus 17.
The management for Dollar Tree was very welcoming and kind to me during my first few weeks of being employed. It was a simple job that wasn't too stressful and allowed me to work at my own pace.
Pro érvek
It was close to my home.
Very short breaks
It's okay
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Haven, MI2018, augusztus 17.
Job isnt too bad, just felt I never got recognized for the hard work I did. Only seemed to be reprimanded for what I didn't do. Also tends to be a bit hypocritical and will reprimand you for not putting a reciept on a product you buy before eating it then turning around and not putting a receipt on what they bought. just doesnt make sense.
Pro érvek
Great pay, fair break times, Nice people to work with
Kontra érvek
Management isnt very appreciative of the things you do
Munkahelyi kultúra
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2018, augusztus 17.
Managers were treated like stockers for this company. Most stores were understaffed and over worked, I do not believe the sales goals were realistic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good company to work for
Merchandise Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dolton, IL2018, augusztus 17.
i am currently a merch manager here.
too bad they refuse to up my pay to match the position they have me working. they do anything they can to not pay out and its rediculous how they try to pass the blame downward instead of realizing its a district manager responsibility. they care little about family emergencies. you can be outside the store being brutally murdered and they would still only care if youre coming in or not.
Rather than put the effort into fixing a store they would rather systematically fire the existing employees and bring in people from different stores. the wage is terrible for the amount of work they expect you to do. so many store managers and assistant managers have quit in my district. its sad they cant just see that they are the problem. dollar tree is just another dishonest company looking for mindless slaves to do their bidding.
havent found any after 5yrs
every single thing.
Horrible management
Assistant Store Manager/Merchandising Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, augusztus 17.
Manager did not care about the store over all, out dated food items she didn’t care about. Extremely lazy and unproductive. She showed favoritism towards those she liked and talked about those she didn’t. And the district manager allows it.
The place, the manager. Smh
Horrible
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MN2018, augusztus 17.
They cant seem to keep a manager, there disorganized, very inconsistent, poor hours. I would ask for more hours and i wouldnt get any, the shelves are always a disaster, they have had 4 different managers in the last year and a half. Theres no training and when you call someone up to help you because you have no clue what your doing they give dirty looks or the sigh loudly or make it seem like your bothering them. They talk badly about employees behind there backs. The pay is not good enough, i felt like i was working hard and wasnt getting anything for it. You only get a 10 minute break. Thats not long enough for any normal person because by the time everything is ready for break its half over.
Easy going.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tiffin, OH2018, augusztus 17.
Easy going day to day. A single manager could be disrespectful, which was never addressed by the other mangers. Hours were not handed out fairly,or consistently with the favorite employees able to pick and choose hours worked and jobs performed.
Fun work place
Dollar Tree Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, TX2018, augusztus 17.
During the time i've worked at the Dollar tree i've enjoyed working with the other employees I work with from different shifts. We learn to work as team, and have our responsibilities done at the end of the day. Mostly I enjoy the customer service part of my job where I get to interact with other people that give their input on our work performance.
Everything is a dollar.
Short hours
My place of transition
Help desk support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, augusztus 16.
Great transition place its peaceful and I like what I do although its a contracted position. I'm just passing thru when the contract is over I will be moving to Charlotte, NC
shady Managers
STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, CA2018, augusztus 16.
everyone in management are shady characters. People like to back stab you to get ahead . Management talks down to there associates and expect them to be available anytime in they want them to work.
non
bad work place
good co-workers bad management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, augusztus 16.
working there was fun. they people that i worked with really cared for their job and i loved working with them. the management part of dollar tree was okay. they changed rules very frequently and not really a good set up for power placement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2018, augusztus 16.
very repetitive and I really didn't learn anything new while working. a very tense work environment and there is no benefits and no raises and starting salary of $7.35 an hour
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working environment but has poor pay
Front Desk Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, augusztus 16.
One of the best jobs I possibly could of had, its just the pay is horrible I would go back to the job if I could.You could advance good in the job if you would like like for example if I wanted to be a assistant manager and I’ve only been there for two months or three months if the position is open and out you know M available to take the position then they will allow me and promote me to assistant manager
Productive work place.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  923 S.CLINTON2018, augusztus 16.
Working at dollar tree wasnt the best work place ,niether was it the worst. Putting in alot of hours and over time seemed like it didnt add up to the money I was recieving in a check.
Good first job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE2018, augusztus 16.
This is a great first job. It is slow at times and fast at times. I would not recommend this to anyone looking for a job that is good pay. The pay is ok. I think you get paid for what you do. You don't do much. Again it's only good for a first time job and that's it.
Good first time job.
Not the best pay.
Best place I worked
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Coquitlam, BC2018, augusztus 16.
I worked at a location in Port Coquitlam and this was the absolute best place I have ever worked at. The store manager is such a lovely person and very understanding. She provides very detailed training for everyone in the store.
I felt so comfortable there and within my role.
My regular day would be to open the store with a cashier, drop the deposit at the bank across the street and assign tasks for the day, then work on stock for mostly the remainder of my day while I help out the cashier or cover breaks.
There wasn't too much pressure to put stock out which made it seem like a less overwhelming task.
Some weeks were struggles as we didn't get many hours but would get large truck deliveries.
On truck day we would start at 6.30am before the store even opened but with multiple people this was an easy enough task.
I got to work with people of different ages as the day time cashier were middle aged or older and the closing cashiers were students.
I was encouraged by the store manager to start the process of training for store manager and I completed all the online learning modules.
This particular location had a wonderful work environment and I didn't hear bad things about the surrounding cities. If I hadn't moved, I most likely would have spent a long time at this job.
The company was able to transfer me to a new location (Red Deer) where the environment sadly was a complete turn around from what I was used to and I ended up quitting.
Relaxed environment
Kontra érvek
Not much space for advancement
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van