Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 920 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and not a typical manager position.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, május 24.
Job was supposed to be management. Turned into cashier, stocking, cleaning and chasing the next change of policy.
The Regional management was not people friendly. They did not encourage running the business. They encouraged just following along and no room at all for being an actual manager and being able to develop managers.
Unsupervised managers
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, május 24.
I work for the Dollar Tree for over a year-and-a-half. And I felt like I was back in high school. Every time I made a solid complaint about peoples work ethics, I was shut down. I was doing other people's work while they stood around and twirl their hair. I was unsatisfied with the management that works there, they took more cigarette breaks than actually worked. Can't say all experiences while working there we're bad, just management was horrible.
Customers are friendly
Kontra érvek
Managers are awful and unfriendly
It Was Okay.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Penfield, NY2018, május 24.
The Working Environment Was Decent And So Were The Managers And Other Co Workers But They Didn't Pay Enough Really And The Worst Part For Me At Least Was That, Even If You Were A Single Minute Late; You Got Written Up. 3 To 5 Of Those And You Get Fired Which Sadly Happened To Me.
Unfreindly work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, május 23.
The managers seemed to always be rude. The training was short and uninformational and the managers didn't care to help when asked. I felt it was very difficult to get any information from them pertaining to the job.
Productive and fun
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingstree, SC2018, május 23.
Great place to work. Friendly environment. Wonderful employees. Great management team. Great place to start a business career and be promoted in. You'll receive all of the training you need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was and ok experience but horrible managemet
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2018, május 23.
i enjoyed working most of the time
horrible manager
great customers
coworkers were nice
pretty clean
wasn't in order
scheduling was horrible and to close
Very good working atmosphere
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, május 23.
Atypical day at work was always pleasant helping customers and working with a concerned manager. The overall environment was pleasant., the hardest part was nothing to do after everything was done especially on a slow day.
customers
location
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was ok dealing with me customer was the best part
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bartlett, IL2018, május 23.
The pay is low and thers no benefits..I believe they ask a lot from their employees with no rewards in return . It’s also crazy rule for employees when purchasing items on or after their shifts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and low pay
Maybe a bit boring
Truck Unloader, Stocker, and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yadkinville, NC2018, május 23.
I don't mind working there, and I intend to stay a bit longer, however, unloading the truck was quite stressful and rather boring for an aesthetically inclined individual as myself. I just think it's time for something new, and perhaps full-time. Overall, everything else was fine.
Seeing product's availability
Tiring, Back-pains
It’s okay
Dollar Tree (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2018, május 23.
It’s nothing much to say , I was barely there than a month because I had to focus on school but I will say it’s alright working there .. the lunch not very long and you had to clean up the store like it was always messy .
N/A
Lunches not that long
I didnt like it.
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, MD2018, május 23.
They only wanted to give me 2 days a week. And only 4 1/2 to 5 hours a day. Which wasnt worth the trip of going. So i quit. It wasnt enough hours to make a living on.
fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cypress, CA2018, május 23.
i handled the register and cleaned up the front end of the store. Assisted customers with anything they need. unload boxes, stock the aisles, and handled go backs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be ready to bust your butt to get to the top.
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poway, CA2018, május 23.
A lot of long days and rude customers. I worked with a great group of employees that made up for most of it. This review is getting on my nerves though because I am just trying to look for another job and I haven't worked for Dollar tree for over 2 yrs. This is annoying!
Good environment
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  2075 Exeter Rd2018, május 23.
Overall , the experience was great! I enjoyed working with those that actually appreciated my work and accepted me for who i am. I would definitely recommend this job to those who enjoy working with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was very stressful inviroment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, május 23.
I learned that telling the truth when you see people stealing products or taking advantage of co-workers and robbing the store is not a place i wanted to work, and when you tell the truth your the one who gets treated badly for being honest. i only enjoyed the customers
trust, theft, disrespect
Fun working with others
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, május 23.
Working with the other co-workers is fun, the only thing that stresses everyone out is the overwhelming amount of customers. Some of us feel more stressed than others, but we all deal with it in our own ways.
Pro érvek
Ability to stay busy, always things to do
Kontra érvek
Customer demands can't always be met
Stressful and hard work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, május 23.
A Typical day at work is making sure the stock is out and store is clean, make sure the scheduled cashier is coming to work, never enough good cashiers. Safety for customers. Management well someday good someday never enough.Management is always stressed out about something. The hardest part of the job is standing and walking always on your feet, bending, twisting. If you plan to do this job make sure your body is in great shape, you will go home tired. The most enjoyable part of the job is greeting, meeting and assisting the customer.
Upper Management is Horrible
Freight/Merchandising Manager/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2018, május 23.
Upper management doesn't care about employees. I worked my butt off for the company and was basically called a liar when I was telling the truth. Also, when you go to the district manager about manager issues you get asked why you are throwing your manager under the bus. Said manager was breaking fire and OSHA codes of course I'm going to say something.
Customers
upper management, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work for a first job
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 23.
You clean up your work area and get ready to start working , For my first job I learned a lot at Dollar Tree, The management was good. Some of the Workers were Rude but the other workers were very sweet and polite. The hardest part about dollar tree was when customers were using check because at that time I was not familiar with Checks, but being where I am now, I know how checks work. I loved to check people stuff out , it was so fun.
Pro érvek
You learn new things everyday
Some managers were mean.
Fast pace, responsible workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Plainfield, NJ2018, május 23.
I did a little bit of everything including cashier, floor, stock etc. you have to have patience with jobs like this because a lot of people come and go and want to be in and out.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van