Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 274 értékelés megmutatása
Busy work day.
Accounts Payable Team Lead Vendor Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2017, december 12.
Days can be busy and hectic at times. Depending on the department there is limited advancement. Normally they hire from the outside instead of from within.
Employee Paid Health Insurance
Limited Advancement
Productive and flexible hours
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2017, december 12.
My manager was really nice and the hours were great. I would go in and clock in and get on the register and when a customer needed balloons i would blow up balloons and I would stock when I wasnt busy. Then at the end of my shift I would count my drawer and print a reciept and give it to my manager and clock out. The most enjoyable part was interacting with the customers.
flexible hours
low pay
constant moving enviroment
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2017, december 12.
as fast as shelves are stocked they will need to be stock. the store is constant customers. extremely fast pace environment. the managers are very good to work for.
Don't pay well
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fork, UT2017, december 12.
it's a great place to work, besides standing up for 5 hours. The people that worked there sometimes smoked so you would smell the smoke on them. They were nice people though.
fast paced
Cashier, Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparta, IL2017, december 12.
Very fast paced which I loved, the employees were drama free and friendly. Customers were great for the most part. My manager was a very energetic team leader.
An Easy Start
Tiger Point - Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tiger Point, FL2017, december 12.
Working at Dollar Tree was definitely a okay experience. My only issue is that the Store Managers and Managers where all relocated. The quick change in management was a little jarring. Otherwise I really enjoyed working here. The managers where fun and friendly to work with as well as the laid back atmosphere made for a great first job.
Good Managers Fun Laid back Atmosphere
Managers shift around, Low Income
Productive and fun
Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2017, december 11.
A good place to work for extra income. The staff is very nice and willing to work with you as far as scheduling or whatever you. This was only temporary for the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Atmosphere is hit or miss, depending on the store, the DM, and the region
Store manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Russellville, AR2017, december 11.
Each store is very different. High volume stores can be very stressful. Christmas time is horrible. Easter isn't much fun either. The regular customers are what make it worth it.
Good beginner job
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2017, december 11.
It is a great place to begin in the working field.
The management team that I had was really awesome. Everyone looked out for each other and worked as a family. Fun environment!
good place to work.
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thief River Falls, MN2017, december 11.
It is a pretty good place to work if you only want to work part time hours. They are very flexible on the hours that you are able to work. The only bad thing id say is that you only can get part time and minamum wage unless you become a manager.
Dollar tree
Stocker clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cathedral City, CA2017, december 11.
I enjoyed my time working at dollar tree and I also learned along the experience. At the time my department were to orginazed the shelfs top row to bottom row. It was my frist job.
Free lunch
Short Breaks
amazing
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selbyville, DE2017, december 11.
This job was the best job i have had so far. everyone worked with one another and helped one another. the management was very understanding and very compassionate to thier employees
It isn't bad..
Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Camillus, NY2017, december 11.
It's not that the dollar tree isn't a great place to work, it isn't bad, but personally I had two managers and their styles were very different. I felt that it was hard to talk to the "main manager." Work was very laid back, which made the day drag on. My hours were shortly cut after being hired.

I plan to stay here until I find another job. Dollar tree isn't a bad place to work, but I wouldn't fight for a job here again.

All this being said- I met some great people here, got great experience with stocking, organizing and learned to operate a cash register. The customer's I met were fantastic!
laid back job
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no real perks
cold days
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2017, december 11.
A work day at Dollar tree cleaning all work areas and stocking areas of the store. Keep the store clean for the customer to find things they may need. Helping assisted customer with balloon orders and help them find ideas that maybe out stock. Also call other stores to find out if other store have a idea that the customer maybe looking for. Than have the other store to place the idea on hold until the customer comes and pick the idea up. At the end of each work day the satff cleans and vaccaum work areas of the store so it can be nice and clean for the next work day.
N/a
Cashier | Kings County, NY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 11.
you get absolutely no hours! If you have a child this job isn't for you ! Recommend for first jobs because the hours and the pay is not acceptable at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and complete accuracy
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2017, december 11.
Being a stocker is to stock items correctly in an orderly and timely fashion while being able to assist customers with the locations of items. Being able to lift and pull heavy object is also a major part
Munkahelyi kultúra
When things are good they are great when things are bad they are horrible
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, december 11.
Terrible hours and pay. It does have a lot of positions available primarily due to high turnover levels. You will see very little of the bonuses your hard work affords the higher ups.
good store
Full Time Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2017, december 11.
typical day @ work is working my butt off while the other 2 managers do nothing & get away with it...The hardest part of the job is picking up slack from the other managers...Most enjoyable part of the job is my pay & some of the employees
insurance after 6 months
management
Fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 11.
A typical day at dollar tree was always busy always had something to do everyday no matter what. I learned how to run the register put things back in place to where they belong,learned how to do some manager duties when i became a seasonal manager. The workplace culture was always different, different cultures coming in to shop and always different cultures working there as well. The hardest part about working at dollar tree was dealing with rude customers here and there. The most enjoyable part about working at dollar tree was the customers that come in on the daily with positive attitudes.
working with positive customers
short breaks, salary
Fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toppenish, WA2017, december 11.
I loved working at dollar tree, although it was only part time I loved the customers and I also loved working with my coworkers and managers they were great! The time would go by super quick and we could usually get more hours if we wanted to!
Pro érvek
Great customers, coworkers, and managers
Part time job