Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 422 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you have no life
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2018, július 18.
Perfect for workaholics!
Learn to have patience and nothing is worth stressing over. It is not the end of the world, there is always a solution. Working in retail is way harder than what it seems.
The pay
Too many to mention
Busy and Heart Pumping
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 18.
I got calls from a Manager calling me in like 3 hours early with no Schedule. I had to keep calling Cashiers because lines were to much to bear. The manager barely does anything I was short a couple dollars and she was watching the cameras recording and made me feel like I was in a incrimination when I did not steal. That is why I quite at Dollar Tree because they have no regard for emotions.
NO PROS
10 Min Lunch, Short Notice on working, 30 Minute Training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Multi Paced Environment, Must Learn Quick.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, CA2018, július 17.
Like Any Place Of Work It Has Its Ups And Downs. Some Customers Are Great Some Are Rude. But In Every Job You Find YOUR Rhythm, Something That Makes Your Job Easier On You.
Pro érvek
Your Regular Customers Makes Your Day!!!
Kontra érvek
W Can No Longer Have Anything To Drink At The Register.
worse company ever
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, július 17.
no life work balance, no hours no payroll, upper management do not care for anything that happens at store level. manager based business meaning management must do it all especially store manager.
Na
Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2018, július 17.
Very short staffed and store plan is always disorganized. The pay for the work expected is un reasonable. Good luck to Dollar Tree employees. I wish you the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Quinta, CA2018, július 17.
Very easy for a first time job. Environment was relaxing, coworkers were very friendly and welcoming. Managers were great. Most enjoyable part of my day was greet customers, making sure they found what they needed. Sometimes i would help and stock here and there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice to work but poorly managed.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Gardens, FL2018, július 17.
Working at Dollar Tree was good at first. I learned customer service and how to stock things correctly. The management was good but poorly ran. Work place was diverse. Hardest part of job was trying to keep the store clean. Most enjoyable was making sure the customers were happy and found what they needed.
10 minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
i wouldn't let me dog work there
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2018, július 17.
this company sucks I hate it and I would let my dog work for them they wont give full time unless you a manager and they expect like too much out of one person
brief
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 17.
even though my employment with company was brief I had a great time managing my younger staff. It was fun and the atmosphere was breath taking. I would work for the company again.
Fun workplace
Customer Service/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Powder Springs, GA2018, július 17.
I really loved the environment. It’s a fast but a happy workplace. My manager was nice but she also stayed down my back. She stood by this saying “there’s a time to play and a time to do work” and that saying taught me a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun environment to work for
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2018, július 17.
dollar tree is a great place to start off as management.. i learned how to supervise other employees, be in control with running the store, toward the end of the day I will complete paperwork, be in control making sure the deposit is sent off, ending my shift and going home..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was only seasonal through Christmas
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2018, július 17.
Dollar Tree was a fast paced working environment that was fun and I enjoyed helping people and learning new things. Great experience but pay was not good or benefits.
enjoyed interacting with people
Kontra érvek
not enough money or benefits
Hostile Dramatic environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 17.
Not a comfortable environment to work in, very low hours and no progressment happening within the company, very low pay. Managment was not flexible and treated coworkers poorly.
Bad place to work
Stocker/unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, július 16.
This job is not the job u want to have. They barely give u hours, u only work 2 days out of the week. This job has no benefits and u also dont get raises.
met some great people
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mattoon, IL2018, július 16.
As a store manager i felt that there was a lot of moving in order to make sure your sales where up. Productivity was usually good. Truck was always late and that brought your sales down if you didn't have the product people wanted pr couldn't seem to get. Not every place had a certain spot so there was a lot of shifting things around in order to have the product make sense. But it seemed very laid back until the holidays.
Laid back
moving product to much
Not great
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, július 16.
Customers were rude, associates didn't seem to care about anything. I learned how to deal with unruly customers. Workplace culture was too nonchalant. The hardest part of the job was the customers and unskilled associates. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.
Poor management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2018, július 16.
Very unorganized. Inconsistent no hours and very underpaid. Never enough cashier's or employees on per shift. You also never get a raise or recognized for your hard work
Nice customers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
No support or real traning
Trainee for Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 16.
Your taught by other new cashiers that can very easliy lead you down the wrong path. Management is too busy to get to know the employees and with the turnover rates they don't even try.
decent
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 16.
this is more so a temporay type of job not somthing for somone who wants to make or expect alot of money and thats honestly the truth but it was still nice
everything
im not sure
Honest
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, július 16.
Honestly it was bad just all over bad. Management had no idea what they were doing. Than they didn't treat their employees as humans they acted like we were robots.
Pro érvek
always looking for new people
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van