Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

17 865 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 866 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Love it
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pounding Mill, VA2020, január 25.
Loved working there the slow times and the busy times. loved working there especially the holidays and enjoying the hustle and bustle from the excitement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just ok. But overall I loved it.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 25.
They only paid minimum wage and were a bit stingy with the hours. I had the night shift so I would make bank deposits with the manager. But overall I loved being a cashier there anyway.
Fun to work there.
Not too many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start, tiny yearly wage increases. Promotion easy but does not pay well..
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2020, január 25.
The store is only as good as the manager. Employee work ethic and attendance depends on their attention. Upholding company standards and rules promotes a better work environment and successful store. I have worked with good and bad managers in eight years. It can be a happy and simple place to work if the manager is doing their part.
Overal
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington2020, január 25.
You always stay busy and have rushes here and there. Store location is key with what you will be responsible for in your store. They always want to make sure that it is safe around entire store for guest. Down fall is they expect you to do 40 hours of work on a part time position.
Very flexible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenly, NC2020, január 25.
Was able to balance school and work life . Amazing crew members who were all about helping the customers have the best experience possible. Also was great at time managing work duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly and productive.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milan, TN2020, január 25.
My workplace is very productive, family friendly, and a positive attitude environment. Everyone is very supportive of each other and makes sure our customers are helped with a smile.
I like my job
Stocker/Receiver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, január 25.
I work at night so i like the fact i don't have to deal with customers. I can work at a comfortable pase never pressured at work. It could be better with more help but knowing the location of store. That wouldn't help. Sometimes it gets frustrating cause customers don't care. But besides that the job is fine.
Assistant manager of operations
Assistant Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 25.
Very bad Training, Dishonest untrustworthy upper corporate Management & employees.
Very Hostile work environment, No benefits, company will not provide a secured environment, makes money thru losses, stealing and expired products.
Abusive poor work environment, lacking work ethics.
Working at dollar tree
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehigh Acres, FL2020, január 25.
I worked there for a month. The staff is friendly and most of the customers were too. I worked the cash register and cleaned the store. We did recovery the last 30 minutes every shift.
Good people. Decent pay.
The end of the shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We have Excellent managment~ great hours~ are store is always cleaned & stocked ~ i luv it been there 4 years
Dollar Tree Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MI2020, január 25.
I So ENJOY working there, my boss is the best😁Very easy going and Very understanding, she is Always there for you...Everyone that works at are Store is Very clean ~ neat and does are work well~ Are costomers Very much aappreciate use as
Pleasing working invironment.
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brigham City, UT2020, január 25.
The employees are great team members, great customer service, but hard working and fast pace. They have a great system in place for employees work., and have daily goals.
Pro érvek
Great team members, great daily employee system, and customer service.
Kontra érvek
At some times it can be extremely fast pace, and its a big clean up.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs,better management from HR ,to the stores.
Night Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2020, január 25.
As an overnight stocker our payrate is faud , because as an overnight stocker our rate of pay as a stocker should start at our clock in time not two hours later.
Overall I like my job.
Needs better managers.
A good place to work
Cashier and stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2020, január 25.
I love working at the Dollar tree that they can give their employees more benefits give the employees arrays they can give more hours and teach each and every one to do something better
3,0
Never had any help
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2020, január 25.
It was a job. The hardest thing was unloading trucks,stocking and keeping the store clean all by myself with no help from the other employees. On top of all that sometimes I had to do cashier
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, január 25.
The customers are great but I can't stand all the back stabbing that goes on within that compan. You have to be careful because each assistant manager is different and handles things differently. A lot of two faced workers where I am at. My manager gets taken advantage of.
Customers
Coworkers
It works with you
Dollar Tree Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL 611092020, január 25.
It is a great working environment and we really do treat our customer's with respect and they do us the same.look out for your coworkers you are a team.
Dollar tree
Dollar Tree Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2020, január 25.
Great coworkers they help you out
I also work at Cracker Barrel they have excelente team work and they work with my schedule but I need a better job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a place to earn a few bucks
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2020, január 24.
Management does not give associates room to advance and grow. Associates hardly get breaks and are only given 3-6 hour shifts. Manager hourly pay is very week below market value.
1,0
Worst company ever
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 24.
Unprofessional establishment. Store manager was very rude and allowed employees to challenge assistant managers. Over worked and under paid! Assistant managers would never show up for their shifts forcing other managers to work more that 12 hour shifts and still was able to keep their jobs.
Good hours
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2020, január 24.
Although its an in and out 4-5 hour job the breaks are way too short. Sometimes I go home very sore from overworking. Id rate the job 4.5 stars overall.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van