Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 14 981 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Terrible company
Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncan, OK2019, június 25.
Weak pay, horrible and inconsistent hours, no room to work with education for it's employees, zero benefits or bonuses except full time management. Not even holiday bonuses. Just cheap cookies.
Kontra érvek
Every aspect is a bad joke
Productive and busy place
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Saint John, FL2019, június 25.
I worked as a manager did stocking, cleaned up everything, locked store, cashier, maintaining, managed employees, damage and shipment, overall everything that had to be done I did .. I hope you guys get back to me
Pro érvek
Good amount of time for breaks
Healthcare
Hours
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crescent City, CA2019, június 25.
We don’t get very many hours. And when you do you do not get a set schedule. The best thing I like about my job is the interaction with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work, no promotion or move up
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milledgeville, GA2019, június 25.
Was unable to move up with in the store. They always hired outside help with no experience, to better positions. No drug or back ground checks. Went three a lot of store mangers, they didn't have a clue about the store. Cashier had show them how to operate the reg..
Pro érvek
Nothing good about the store.
Kontra érvek
Employees not calling or showing up for work.
Selfish managers
ASM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonie, WI2019, június 25.
When I became an ASM all the other managers would take every weekend off and refused to give me any weekends of. Even if it had something to do with my family
all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and hard workers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, június 25.
I enjoyed working there at dollar tree, the staff was kind and understanding and the managers where positive and optimistic. The store may have been in chaos at times but we got everything done and left with a smile.
Fast pace work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, június 25.
Fast pace work place I just didn’t like management . I find like that they are to slow for me it seems to me that they don’t know what they are doing. Are not fair with employees don’t even know how to treat there employees with a correct manner .
Calm
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with opportunity to grow within the company
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2019, június 25.
Fun and easy going place to work. Most managers and employees are friendly and helpful. Cashier and stocking pisitions available. Almost everyone is a cashier at one point or another so customer service is a must. As well as helping customers on the sales floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast paced work setting
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camden, SC2019, június 25.
Working at Dollar tree was definitely an experience that I feel everyone should have when starting a new job. Especially those like me who chose this as their first job. I gained many skills while working here and I'd recommend this job as a temporary stay to someone just looking for a few extra bucks. You could not live off of a dollar tree salary iny opinion.
Fast paced environment
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, június 25.
Feeling overworked and underpaid, there is always something added daily but not enough hours given out to complete these task.
For the most part everyone gets along but you will always have that one.
Pro érvek
insurance and benefits for full time employees
not enough pay or hours
Work Place
Sales Associate/Truck (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centreville, VA2019, június 25.
I wouldn't be able to tell other people about this job, cause of the experience I had, not all bad in the beginning. work was easy and some customers were wonderful.
Jod
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2019, június 25.
If this company gave me more hours it would be a better place for me to work and I could look to having a positive future with growth opportunities; but I just don't see that?
It is a job
No real opportunities
Stressful
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gatesville, TX2019, június 25.
Dollar Tree was a very stressful place to work. I enjoyed assisting the customers, but, the stress of making sure the merchandise was stocked and the store clean was difficult to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2019, június 25.
I started as a store manager trainee. They have a great training program to set you up for success when you are assigned to a store. Plus, the district managers are very helpful.

The only negative I had was being in a brand new store, so it took a while for the automatic stock replenishment to match our lower than expected volume. We struggled to find places to put the stock that couldn't fit on the shelves or floor.

It was a fun place to work, especially with the support of the district manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short shifts, no benefits, but good management
Store Associate (part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brattleboro, VT2019, június 25.
I was hired part time under the terms that I am seeking full time, for me it is just helping financially until I find something better. At my location the only full time employees are the management, the shifts are 4 hours, the pay is low for my state, it’s $10.00 per hour, but the managers are friendly and helpful but aspectations are high for the low pay, every employee is expected to perform multiple tasks and run register.
Good management
No hours and little pay
Very Whatever Place
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2019, június 25.
No one cares at Dollar Tree. It is just a place for people to go, get an amount of money for working the day, and going about their lives. Dollar Tree is not a great place to work if you have initiative.
Loved working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blackfoot, ID2019, június 25.
Wish I still was there awesome company with an awesome manager the people who work there are very kind and friendly and I really liked all the cool stuff that we sold there .
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work space and the inventory
Dollar Tree Full Time Merch. Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anniston, AL2019, június 25.
The work space is crowded and when I addressed the matter I was scolded like a child, I was constantly getting product that the store did not need nor have any room for.. We were constantly over stocked in every department and then when the store manager walked out I was left to run the store for months without help or trained knowledge on the store manager duty and what it consist of for that particular company, and then once a store manager was found for the store they began to cut my hours by half when I was suppose to be fortune hours a week full time employee
Employees
District manager
Fast paced place.
PR Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, OK2019, június 25.
Stayed busy always had something to do. Good days to work. Had option to choose from four different shifts to work. Good pay. Good people to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy a lot to get done
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamarac, FL2019, június 25.
the store was a mess there was not to many ours employees did not want to help..management there was no communication...there is always something to do when you have the right help
limed barks
no hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van