Dollar Tree
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

18 705 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 18 706 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoyed the Work, but not the Pay
I liked working at the Dollar Store in Sterling Park Va. The customers were friendly, my manager was nice and the cash register was very easy to use. Why I left was because the hours and money were awful and there wasn’t that much of an opportunity for advancement.
Pro érvek
Easy work, nice manager and coworkers, friendly customers
Kontra érvek
Below average pay, lack of hours, benefits
Not enough pay
I liked my job but it did not pay enough. My manager was very nice. But not so much for assistant manager lori. Very loud but liked working with customers
1,0
Very Unorganized Company
Working for Dollar Tree was one year of my life that was a complete, and total waste of time.
There is absolutely nothing good about this company. Employees are not appreciated at any point in time. If you value your time, and have a positive outlook about your life, don’t work here.
No good company
Company doesn't care about their employees. been there 3 years no appreciation or raise. Very rare I see District Manager to even get a high five. The only good thing is flexible hours and close to where I live.
hours/customers
the hours were nice because when i needed them they were available and when i needed someone to cover for an emergency they could. the only bad thing was pay for true work i did, i definitely think the employees deserve more.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Easy job. Poor management
Poor management and very little advancement opportunities. Pay is minimal and raises are minimal unless you know the higher up management. Easy work place as long as you have a team. Customers always make a mess so always something to clean
Always work to do.
Poor pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to meet a variety of people and perform different tasks everyday. Supervisor cares about his employees and motivates them to excel. Very happy to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involves switching from cashing people out to stocking the shelves. Towards the end of the night we put away returns
At the beginning of my shift I switch back and forth from the register to stocking the shelves. Towards the end of the night we make sure there is nothing on the floor and put away the returns. Then when the store closes we count our drawer.
Easy job
I would love this job because it is in walking distance from me I feel like this would be the best job for me as a first job I'm trying to find something easy and that I can learn from at the same time
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you love to merchandise this is the job for you
I absolutely loved this job. I love merchandising and made this my own personal store. Only draw backs were they pay all hourly associates min wage, and do not give enough hours for the amount of work you need to complete. Trucks are to large for volume of store and upper management does nothing to help. But this has to be one of the most fun places I have ever worked. It really gives you the ability to design and be you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un muy buen ambiente de trabajo y son muy amables y accesibles los supervisores
Me gusto mucho trabajar en Dollar tree..la primera vez trabaje como cajera , fue temporal, lo disfrute bastante
Buenos horarios
Hay muy pocas cajeras
Very good company
I loved my job here just needed a different environment and more experience in a different set of skills always interested in learning new things and advancing my experience
Satisfied
Great place to work and shop. Clean & tidy. Products are easy to find and definitely a bargain. Always something new arriving weekly. Manager is nice and runs a great store. All employees are pleasant and work as a team.
Out of touch
They require a dress code for minimum wage work of khakis and a collared green shirt. Corporate seems to be out of touch with what goes on in stores. The company seems stuck in a time warp of "80's protocol, out of touch with the employee work force of this century. Lots of wasted allocation of employee time on tasks not conducive to keeping stores stocked and products moving. No policy for suggestions and input. Observed upper management talk very disrespectful to employee. Then, I was inappropriately commanded by the District Manager to follow the manager, off the clock, to do the deposit and told I could not give a coworker a ride. A stocker @ minimum wage? This was a side "Christmas Spirit' job for me. As a former D.M. for another company, this was beyond inappropriate. He should have followed her!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a very strong corporate lead.
There are many decisions that are not made at the store level. Corporate has strong guidelines that must be upheld. For instance:
• Ordering any store merchandise or inventory, is always determined, decided, & done only at the Corporate level.

• The corporation alone, calculates & controls the temperature inside of all retail locations.
It was a regular job
Management was absolutely terrible, but my coworkers were really nice. It was not hard to learn the basics and learning different positions as a Store Associate. It was a summer job.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no benefits at all for part-time workers
A Great First Job
Helped me gain important skills such as customer service, patience, multi-tasking, and the ability to work in stressful situations. I've developed great relationships and had amazing managers.
Easy work
First job after 14 years of no work.
Manager is understanding. Flexible hour availability. Environment of store is steady. Easy work for the minimum pay
Flexibility
No comment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Dollar tree was a great work experience for me, my manangers were great. I was taught alot. I learned alot as well. Downfall was that there werent enough hours or pay to make it worth the drive.
Great management
No hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un buen trabajo en el que puedes tener tu primera experiencia laboral y para aquellos que quieren obtener un ingreso adicional.
> Un día típico en el trabajo sería cuando es el día en que llega el camión que viene a entregar de mercancía, se recibe la mercancía se coloca en el almacén en su lugar específico (Ejemplo Articulos de Limpieza del hogar, Cocina, Comida, Dulces, Hardware, Estacionarios, Artículos festivos, etc.) y se repone la mercancía que falte en los estantes y limpieza de la tienda. Otros dias en donde no hay camión solamente se repone la mercancía y se hace limpieza del establecimiento al terminar.

> Lo que aprendí al trabajar Part-Time en Dollar Tree fue el funcionamiento de trabajar como "Stocker Associate" realizando la descarga de camiones, colocar mercancía, mover mercancía mal ubicada a donde pertenece, ofrecer servicio al cliente, entre otras tareas que fueron requiridas por el personal/manager de la tienda.

> La dirección/gerencia se encargan de las operaciones en la tienda, mercaditecnia y asegurar el cumplimiento para que se ejecuten las estrategias de la compañia. Debes seguir sus instrucciones y aprender como funciona las cosas en la tienda; para que haya una mayor productividad.

> La cultura laboral va dirigida a la productividad y competitividad, logrando así cumplir con las metas y estrategias de la compañía. Buen ambiente laboral en armonía y trabajo en equipo.

> La parte más díficil del trabajo es que debes ser capaz de levantar más de 40 libras.

> Lo que más me gusto del trabajo es que fue una experiencia muy enriquecedora, adquirí más conocimientos y me a ayudado a desarrollarme más en el ámbito personal y profesional.
1,0
Dollar. Tree
This job sucks the pay is terrible and management is rude .they dont know how to talk to people they disrespect you as a person an no consideration at all
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.
Átfogó minősítés