Dollar Tree Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 953 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Easy job
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leander, TX2019, november 19.
I recommend Dollar Tree for someone who lives in the area. Since they only pay minimum it wouldn't benefit for the gas. It's not a reliable place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's definitely a fun place to work if you have nice genuine people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, november 19.
I loved working at Dollar tree but hated the store manager. I was always going far and out for the customers. I love helping people. Dollar tree is a fun and respectful environment. The people can be complicated at times but I still held my own....
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dollar Tree stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, NY2019, november 19.
My experience working there was excellent. Easy paced and I loved helping people! There manager worked well and fair with the rest of the employees which made it great to work there!
Work
Operations Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulare, CA2019, november 19.
Great place to work At fast Paste job there alwaya something new to learn customers our very nice busy days are a bit stressful when there not much coverage but im abke to maintain and work well under that pressure
It sucked
Assistant store manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kendallville, IN2019, november 19.
This job wasnt really worth the pay. You get paid $7.25 an hour and you only can work up to 30 hours a week. You work your butt of for no pay. It's not worth the stress. Management on get $8.50 an hour and not aloud to work over 40 hours. This job is stressful and unfair
Didn’t like it
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 19.
Did not like working there at all . Not organized to much drama. Management very unprofessional. Scheduling was not good would close one day and open the next
cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toccoa, GA2019, november 19.
Dollar Tree was a great place to work I really enjoyed my time working at the dollar tree. I was a great place to get away from the everyday stress for the house.
Horrible Job
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, november 19.
They were unprofessional. Laid me off for no reason. How they went about the situation was horrible. They did pay me for the two weeks they had me out. Nobody should ever work there nobody.
Dollar tree
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gillette, WY2019, november 19.
Not a bad place to work if you only want to work a few hours and not many hours through the week. The only problem I had was people stealing. The pay could be better with the hours they give.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un buen lugar para trabajar
Order Selector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, november 19.
Es un buen lugar para trabajar, con un ambiente agradable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inevery there is always that wants to put a big front. You go to work then go get the job done.
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peru, IN2019, november 19.
I believe the head bosses should come into the stores more often to see what is going on in business. And if there's going to be a manager and two assistant managers on floor at same time ,the store should be kept stocked, Were there to work. Not good off and 20 cigeretes breaks in four hours
Promoting from within.
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, november 18.
Even a degree holding candidate will start at the very bottom if they don’t “need” to fill a vacant position. Must be willing to sacrifice many aspects of what most consider a normal life . Devotion to career is the only way to make it here.
Pésima
Housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, november 18.
Últimos meses es todo un caos, mucha exigencia, poco personal y a la hora de necesitar ropa de cama siempre están sucias, lavándose o no tienen disponibles pero aún así tienes q terminar tu trabajo a tiempo. Supervisora poco comprensivas, muy exigentes aunq no tengas todo lo q necesitas, ni hablar del equipo, los carritos viejos y varios en mal estado, da vergüenza ajena q los huéspedes tengan que ver el estado del equipo.
Garbage Company
Asst. Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2019, november 18.
I accepted a position with this company back in 2017, when I accepted the position i was advised that the rate of pay for assistant manager would change on Jan 1 2017, I was told it would be $15.50/hour and benefits after 3 months. The starting salary previously was $13.40/hour for
assistant manager. When Jan 1st came, we were informed that it was changed from $15.50/hour to $15/hour and that they would no longer offer benefits to assistant managers.
This place has the worst set up for stock, nothing is organized, just thrown onto skids in the back, the only thing that company cares about is getting you to put out 25 boxes and hour, they don't care how unorganized the store looks as long as you fulfill your requirement of stock.
The district manager makes promises that they don't keep. You will get paid more at Dollarama, and it more organized.
Needs better management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leland, NC2019, november 18.
At first I like working there, then u notice the younger people don’t have the understanding of work ethic!!! Have recently retired from a hospital for 32 years & worked w great people but theses young people, not all but most take advantage of the work involved & work w there phones in hand. To me that should not be aloud!!!! There is a time & place for that.
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baxley, GA2019, november 18.
Very hard work follow the rules very nice place to work I was on tome I enjoyed the place very nice people to work with I kept the store clean and bathroom I greet the people that came in
Productive and fast paced
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marengo, OH2019, november 18.
Upon arrival I clocked in and then the entire team did stretching exercise. We were updated on the production from the previous day and then get your expectations for the current day. You were to report to your line and begin picking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and easy to learn
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, november 18.
The register is easy to learn, just have to know how to talk to people and bag items. Management is friendly and professional. Employees are very nice.
Great first job
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2019, november 18.
This is a great first job for any high school or college student. You must be 18 to be able to work there because of the equipment used on site. The pay is low and that is why it is a good starting job to get your feet wet in the customer service realm.
Not a good company
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 18.
They over work there management. They don't hire help like they should, And they put profit over safety to save money, working there you are at risk of getting robbed or hurt
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Dollar Tree? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van