DIVERSANT, LLC

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 78 értékelés megmutatása

Not awful but keep looking

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
If you come in as a contractor then you will be treated as a contractor. It's not a place to build happy relationships, not to say that your recruiters are bad. Actually, the recruiters are decent at negotiating a good rate. But if you're let go one day then that's it, they act like they never knew you.

2022, június 23.
We appreciate your candid feedback. We really try to help our candidates stay employed with us by proactively marketing them to new opportunities prior to the assignment end date. Please email us at HR@diversant.com if this has not been your experience.

Very forward thinking environment!

I’ve learned and gained a lot working for this company. The leadership is amazing and there’s always room for progression. Great attitudes. Inclusive environment. Great place to work.

2022, június 23.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We wish you the best in your role with us!

Excellent work environment

Excellent workplace culture, work environment, management, most enjoyable experience.Your ability to work across teams and departments is a strength not everyone has. I’m impressed with the way you’re working to dismantle silos. For example, when you drew the marketing team into our conversations, it sharpened our ideas and helped us meet goals faster. Keep up the good work.

2022, május 16.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. All the best to you in your role.

Contract position

Basically my old job through this contract company. They worked directly with company for days off etc. very transparent However they were unable to help me out during a natural disaster. This they could do better at.

Pro érvek

401k and benefits

Kontra érvek

No paid vacation

2021, november 15.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are always looking for ways to continue to improve. If you would like to share more details about your situation, please send us a direct message at HR@diversant.com.

Good Company

Good Consulting Company. Immigration team is good. It depends on which client you land. My experience was really good. Managers are supportive. Good pay as well.

Pro érvek

Company. Freedom for employees.

Kontra érvek

Everything depends on Client you work for.

2021, november 15.
We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing to work with us. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact your local recruiter or account manager.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good firm, good at what they do.

Diversant one of the better contingent staffing firms. They are nice and straight forward and do a good job matching you up with opportunities. I am currently working with them for the second time and my view has not changed. But you do need to appreciate what the contingency staffing model is and is not.

2021, június 28.
We really appreciate you sharing this positive review. DIVERSANT works hard to ensure that all of our IT professionals have a great experience. We are pleased to see that you chose us to support your career move a second time. That says a lot about the great work we are doing. We wish you the best in your career with us!

Contract work/ remote office

I was a contractor, had no real involvement with Diversant. I worked for Verizon thru Diversant, was paid by Diversant to work for Verizon. Not sure what else I can say about this.

2021, június 28.
Thank you for writing your review. It seems you were on our payroll but managed by Verizon, which is not unusual. We are pleased to see everything went well. All the best to you in your new career.

Legal team is very very bad

If your VISA holder then, dealing with Attorney is very tough Having many clients they pay you on time insurance is very bad if your not getting next project then they will withdraw petition without notice (applicable for VISA holders)

2021, június 28.
Thank you for leaving a review. Our legal team works very closely with Visa holders to ensure success. If you have any issues, please do reach out to your local recruiter or our HR department.

Comparable compensation and benefits

I enjoyed working for Diversant. I learned a great deal during my time there. My direct supervisor was supportive and encouraging. I worked remote full time, so hard to say much about workplace culture.

2021, június 28.
Thank you for your positive feedback! Good luck to you in your next career!

would not recommend

No on the job training, 0 culture, incompetent management, good pay depending on the position, lack of direction and company organization, high turnover, "boys club" mentality

2021, június 28.
We are sorry to hear this feedback. However, we are always looking for ways to improve. All comments shared here are reviewed by our leadership team. All the best to you in your next career.

Good place to work as a contractor

I really like the culture in the Diversant that once in 3 months inviting all the employees for drinks and food. Giving more opportunities on your current contract over.

2021, június 28.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoy working with DIVERSANT. Thank you for choosing our firm to expand upon your career. All the best to you!

Find the next project on you own unless your skills are in high demand

Find the next project on you own unless your skills are in high demand. Enhance your skills and start to look for the next project well before 3 months of your current contract comes to end. Expand your contacts and well wishers.

2021, június 28.
Thank you for writing this review and sharing feedback. DIVERSANT has a formal Redeployment Program that requires our recruiters to start marketing active consultants three months or more prior to their assignment end date. Our goal is to help our consultants get a new opportunity before their assignment ends.

Na

• Worked directly with IT Companies and Telecommunication companies including Comcast, Charter Communications, Wide Open West and Verizon Wireless to understand their business and their requirements needed to help business be successful.

2021, június 28.
It sounds like you landed several great opportunities through our firm. Congrats to you. If you need career support in the future, please reach out. We will be glad to assist. All the best!

Good work place

Good and fair work place. Negotiate the billing rate before joining. They pay salaries on time, they recognize good talents. They keep up promised regarding GC.

2021, június 28.
Thank you for your feedback. We try our best to make sure all of our IT professionals have a great experience at DIVERSANT. All the best to you in your new role!

Good company

Exciting opportunity and good work culture. Job was relevant as per my previous role and I learned a lot during my work with Bank of America contract.

2021, június 28.
We are always pleased to see we are doing a great job placing our IT professionals. Thank you for your positive feedback. Best of luck to you in your Solutions Architect role!

Poorly managed organizaiton with almost non-existent communications

Most of the staff at this company are extremely over-worked and struggling to manage their workloads. This translate into a difficult role as a recruiter since understanding of job requirements was limited to client job descriptions.

2021, június 28.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. DIVERSANT has earned a reputation as a firm that communicates too much. We apologize if this was not your experience during your time with us. Your comments will be shared with our leadership team. All the best to you in your next role!

work hard play hard

this is a sales role so expect to have metrics and be prepared to be held accountable for those metrics Diversant is an MBE so you will be able to get certain clients other firms won't.

2021, június 28.
DIVERSANT is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the U.S., which means we operate in a very competitive environment. As with most staffing firms, we use metrics to help measure and drive success. Thank you for your feedback. Best of luck to you in your next career.

Churn and Burn

Like every other staffing organization, they care only on their bottom line. Average tenure of an Account Manager or Account Executive is roughly 6 months. Management focuses on what you do poorly rather than help build up your strengths. If you're looking for a role that can tide you over until your next career move (aka while you're still looking for a decent job) this is the place. If you're looking for a place to grow and build your career, this is not it.

2021, június 28.
We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. Our firm is certainly in growth mode which is very positive for our company. The average tenure of our account managers and executives is definitely above six months. However, we welcome all feedback and will share your comments with our leadership team.

Good agency

A large number of job opportunities. Broad industry selections with major local corporations. Responsive placement representatives assigned to major hiring projects.

2020, január 6.
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding DIVERSANT. Best of luck to you in your new career.

Diversant

Contractor management for Verizon. I was called back by Verizon after taking a voluntary separation package. I had no choice but to work for Diversant since they had the contract.

2019, december 9.
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to support you in your role.

Stay clear

I worked here for 2 years and so many changes. If you didn't work in a particular office you had to hope for the best. Pretty much have to fend for yourself and a lot of jealousy going on.

2019, december 2.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We regret to hear about your experience. If you care to share more specific details with us so that we may address further, please contact us confidentially at HR@diversant.com.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: DIVERSANT, LLC? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés