DISYS

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 359 értékelés megmutatása

Work Culture

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I love my job, love working at my contract location. However, I have very little contact with DISYS other than turning in my hours. No feedback is frustrating.

Didn't receive my first paycheck for 3 weeks

If you have bills to pay look somewhere else. I had to wait 3 weeks to receive half a week's pay. The fellow employees were okay the management wasn't the most professional but overall it's best to look for a different job they were not transparent about the pay structure and simply handed me a PDF document with the pay structure for the entire year without explaining that despite being marketed as a weekly pay structure I would have to wait 2 weeks for the first paycheck for some reason

Shady behavior
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall good company to work with they are really professionals.

People have different thought according to there experience with but i realized either they are not clear with what this company support and how it works , wonderful place to work.

Stay away

Probably the worst work experience I ever had. Managers and the HR team will gossip about current employees and colleagues in-front of everyone. You have to attend meetings on your days off. Don’t encourage you to take time off since it’s a sales place

Good opportunities

DISYS is great for matching employees with employers and I wouldnt have the opprotunity to learn new things at different companies if it werent for them

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Temporary staffing company

This is the worst place to find a job. The men here are so atrocious and behave like kids in school. They ignore your phone calls and emails. Don’t get a job through them because they pick and choose what job they want to give you not the job you applied for. Worst temporary company every.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Do not work for these people!

I’ve been having problems since I started. No job security, HR doesn’t answer the phone, reply to emails late & have no communication within themselves (I’m guessing everyone works remote). Messes with your money. Contract was supposed to be 6 months but only worked for 2. Was notified of a layoff a WEEK before the layoff & they don’t relocate or secure you with another job. I could go on & on. Save your time.

Kontra érvek

Everything. Waste of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great coworkers but horrible management

My team was great and so was the company we contracted with. Never heard from our manager for the entirety of my contract even when I would reach out to him. Company and recruiters made no effort to find new placement near end of contract for anyone on my team. Good place to get some experience but wouldn't count on this company as a career maker.

Remote work

Benefits, Lack of Communication, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent recruiting company that wants to see you grow as a person

DISYS is a wonderful company to be recognized. The recruiter helped me land my dream job at a tech company. She was caring and filled with wisdom, and valued me as a person. The management of the company is very organized, and HR will get back to you immediately with any questions and concerns you have. As a recruiting company that ties you with opportunities, you are going to constantly grow.

Pro érvek

Good communication from management, organized, inclusive and diverse

Contract position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Company I was contracted too is great. DISYS is a scam

DISYS will not pay you the fear amount you should be paid. At the end of your contract they will say you owe them PTO. Don’t care about no one but their own.

Pro érvek

Good company they sent you to work for

Kontra érvek

DISYS don’t pay before the holidays and they are rude. Low pay and don’t give pay raise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Loved the job onsite, hated the management

Worked at the client site for eight months, loved the job, schedule, the people, and wasn't far from home. But the management out of LA was never fully in tune with what was accurately happening on site. I was fired from the job after eight months with out any notice because of three infractions: the security managers felt uncomfortable with me being in a classified environment, even though I had my rights restored after I completed my polygraph test; I received a bad review for accidently issuing a token to a customer before forgetting to tell him the token doesn't belong in a classified space, which I personally apologized for and the site lead was notified of; lastly I changed out a work desk that was received even though I had thought my request for a new desk was denied. No one from my office or facilities told me that the old desk was going to be donated, so I took it upon myself tor changing it out. Was never told or had any idea that would upset the client (facilities), even though no one there offered me a helping hand. And just like that, a week later, my tower lead out of LA fired me on a call. I wish that someone told me about that, or to ask for help in changing out the desk. It was quite upsetting as I wanted to serve the client company as professionally as I could.

Pro érvek

Hours, location, the people (client and co-workers)

Kontra érvek

Poor communication from management/not fully aware of the details

run

You work for a bunch of ignorant people who show favoritism to who kiss their butt they don't communicate well its a headache and pay is horrible would not recommend

Will not have your back

Management will not support you when a client company makes unproven claims about your performance. They will cancel your contract and side with the client.

Good contract

I had a contract with transunion and my only problem was that my manager was not very helpful and I did not feel included. I was constantly left out of important meetings. I was also promised a permanent position since day 1. However, at the last minute I was told that they couldn’t hire me on. My Recuriter was very nice and helpful and found me another job as soon as my contract ended.

Great pay

Kontra érvek

Lack of communication, management was not helpful

Nice people

I Wish there was better communication between upper management and employees. And that certain information was provided sooner than later. I also wish more opportunities for advancement were available. Overall happy with my job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The communication was pretty good at the start.

I think the biggest issue was not knowing who to report for absences because that was not provided at the beginning. The job I got through the company itself was very simple and I thought it was ok for a temp job. I decided to leave because I'd rather find something closer to home. I'm not sure if I would want to go through temp again.

poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay company. Stepping stone for better things

Value your employees. Evaluate each employee and pay based on what they bring to the table. High turnover rate due to lack of appreciation. Other wise a great company to work for

Paid every week

No opportunity for growth

Stay away.

Don't recommend. Management is too cheap; they only think in the cheap way that doesn't take care of its employees. They don't acknowledge or appreciate you. They think they pay you, so either you listen to them or you leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work , been here since 2014 and love it everyday, Its a great place to work , please logg on and apply thru the company website if your
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Rigid structure - policies take precedence.

Contract position with an NGO. Overstaffed middle management adheres to policies and procedures to the detriment of employee input. Managers do not know the specifics of subordinate roles.

Good work/life balance.

Kontra érvek

Less than median compensation.

Contractor role

If you have had a contractor role before you know the ins and outs. DISYS is no different. If you go in with a one and done mindset you will enjoy DISYS. I will say all their people are wonderful.

Good pay, awesome people

Kontra érvek

One and done, same as other contractors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: DISYS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,2/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • DISYS
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?