Diageo Alkalmazotti bírálat

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 600 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant atmosphere. Smart and kind colleagues.
Senior Risk, Internal Audit, Compliance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest XIII. kerület2018, október 12.
great company culture, great brands, robust processes, difficult to effect change due to rigid leadership hierarchy
A well established company
Beer Supply Senior Financial Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2018, március 6.
A great place to work with lots opportunities to develop and grow. Roof-top bar for leisure after work. Excellent and wide range of premium products that you can be proud of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 6Jelentés
3,0
Lazy mid-level management
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2017, szeptember 29.
I've worked for 5 years at Diageo Budapest based office, and even though I very much enjoyed working there at the beginning my enthusiasm got lesser and lesser over the years. This is mainly to blame on mid-level management, some of them working there for 10-15 years and some of them stuck in one position far too long, which leads them to be side-blinded, way to comfortable in their surrounding, in their own territory they all know too well, or at least as they think they know to well! Most of them just want to survive, working 1-2 hours a day max, with minimum effort, constantly unavailable, constantly ill or working remotely, god knows from where exactly. The have no clear goals, no ideas to share, no pushing forward any kind of innovation whatsoever. Most of them are lacking serious management skills, that somehow nobody seems to notice. The way it goes is, if you are friends, siblings, lovers or husband or wife you get to be "selected" as a junior manager or senior manager, if you are new or have no "good connections" you are simply out of the ball game! My overall opinion is, that the company should take very a good look at their leaders and their performances and making sure lazy clowns are removed from their position with immediate affect!
Pro érvek
The company has an overall pleasant atmosphere
Kontra érvek
If you are not part of the "circle" you have no chance moving up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challanging workplace with very high standards
Different roles (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, HU2017, június 27.
I had a great time with Diageo however it wasn't always easy. I have learnt a lot, I was challanged many times which has helped my carrier. The quality and style of the management has changed over time, sometimes it was better, sometimes not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stimulating environment with outstanding colleagues
Transfer Pricing Junior Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2017, április 22.
The work at Diageo highly depends on the micro-environment, but what I have experienced during my 12 years was always very flexible, motivating and lots of fun - while enabling individuals to improve towards their targets, exhorting to achieve goals - but always taking into consideration the work-life balance.
Pro érvek
Diageo bar, corporate gatherings, straight and honest colleagues
Management not consistent sometimes
Productive, fun, youthful workplace
Budapest - HR Citizen Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest2016, augusztus 9.
I was on good terms with everybody whom I met.
The best thing was that I got an insight of how a multinational company works, and in my position I got to see how the process is built up from the time an employee gets hired till the end of one's employment.
Fun and young atmosphere
Customer Service/Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2016, május 16.
I really loved this place. It's young and easygoing. I had good manager, he was always helpful and friendly. I liked the gym and bar that brought people closer. As far as i saw the majority loved working there. The company was always developing and trying to be better.
Free gym, and cool bar
not flexible working hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Cultural Diversity
Principal subjects/occupational (Volt alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2016, február 16.
Great place to work, great team members, line managers, philosophy of the company. The working environment was combined with many cultures as well as the customers, it was great having the opportunity to interact with them and work to find the best solutions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Excellente enviroment du travail
Resourcing Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest2016, február 8.
On a beaucoup advantages chez Diageo. On a un rooftop bar et un gym. Le management est tres supportif. Dans le secteur RH il n'y a pas beaucoup d'opportinité de développement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company that living its values
Risk Management & Controls Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Budapest, Hungary2015, március 12.
Diageo is a great place to work, with lots of talents. The company takes seriously the people agenda. It is truly living its values, be the best, celebrating life, value each other
living the corporate values
Kontra érvek
as I believe in all multis, decision making takes a lot of time, and includes lots of levels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Diageo további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Diageo? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

4,1Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,5Vezetőség
3,8Céges kultúra

Diageo - értékelések munkavégzés helye szerint