Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 314 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, február 21.
I enjoyed my time at Devon. The people care about your growth and advancement technically and professionally. If i were to approach a manager for advice or resources, she or he will always point me to the right direction.
Good work life conditions
Applications Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 20.
Good place to work, excellent benefits. Every other Friday off. flexible schedules. Good career advancement opportunities. Covered parking area in Devon garage.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
NA
Excellent wok environment!
Training and Development Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 19.
Devon Energy has an exceptional work environment, starting from my first day there I felt at home. However due to the drop in oil prices layoffs were imminent.
Family Friendly, Employee Friendly, company with integrity
Administrative Assistant to Marketing Division VP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 11.
Was proud to say I worked at Devon Energy. The oil & gas industry is cyclical and the layoff in early 2016 was unfortunate. But industries experience highs and lows and it's expected and anticipated.
Pro érvek
free gym membership, health conscious, ergonomically minded
commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 8.
Company has a nice restaurant and coffee shop in the main lobby. Facilities are beautiful, clean and well maintained. Free parking downtown. Nice park across the street.
Good Place
Sr Reservoir Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 5.
Devon is great when the industry is doing well. Best part of this company is the people it hires. The friends made are invaluable and irreplaceable.
Co-Workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work enviroment, both equipment and staff
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, február 2.
Great place to work, learned a lot about horizontal and vertical wells. Along with battery management, well production. The most enjoyable part of Devon was the comradery with my co-workers, and the best way to describe our environment would be competitive fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Completed forms for new lands and production amount
Contract Production Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 2.
Allocated Oil and Gas for Offshore Leases. Reported to Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Montana of the company production of water, oil, gas.
Pro érvek
Good healthcare, and 401.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project Manager (contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, február 1.
bureaucratic at times. This irritating that I have to review a company that I did a contract for only 4 months. do not take this as an accurate reflection on devon
Excellent
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia, NM2018, január 30.
Devon was a great place to work. When the layoff occurred things changed and was done incorrectly according to the majority. Overall great place. Just not very open management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very thorough, expand your mind
EHS Superintendent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, január 12.
With this job you are always learning! Dealing with new health and safety issues daily. You are working with all kinds of people and situations. enjoyed going to work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Services Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 11.
I worked in the off-site records firm and we handled relocations to different sites and early exits from the company. We would take accounts and belongings from employees at Houston site and transition them to the OKC downtown site, or we would perform exit services, closing out their tenure with Devon. It was a lot of responsibility to be entrusted to a temporary worker and I thank them for giving me a great experience , even if it was just for a short time. The culture was great, it was laid back but focused with very flexible hours. I could arrive and begin working at 7 a.m. take a 30 minute lunch and leave by 330 if I chose. It was great. The only con was it was sometimes boring but that is any job. I recommend Devon 100%
great hours, very flexible
no opportunity for advancement
Job Security - no
Administrative Field Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, január 10.
I loved the work I did in Administration. Before that I was in Accounts Payable where only 3 people handled the invoices. Very stressful. Overload.
Great benefits
good healthcare
Great place
Developer/Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 5.
Good place to work, I only left for an opportunity to move into upper management and do a ERP implementation. I enjoyed all of my time a Devon as well as the management team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an adventure determined by you
Data Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 2.
Devon is an amazing place to work. Devon allows you to be an innovative thinker where failure is a learning opportunity. The gym is amazing too. Training and individual growth plan to open to your skill set.
Atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
High pace oil field company
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2017, december 23.
Devon energy was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Outside circumstances were the cause of my departure. Would like to work for them again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Support Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 12.
I like the people I worked with and the work environment as well. The manager was very cooperative and helpful with my work experience. I would love to would there as a full time employee
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calvin, OK2017, november 25.
Great place to work. Learned SAP for processing invoices and more about the gas side of the oil and gas industry. Very supportive of surrounding communities.
When Devon sold Oklahoma assets
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, november 14.
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
Pro érvek
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
Interesting place
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, november 11.
A lot of back stabbing; low collaboration; low communication; great technology; great oil plays and a lot of capital; nice facility; ruthless HR department with low credibility
oil
sleazy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van