Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 356 értékelés megmutatása
nice people
Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 13.
Great building, good benefits (except insurance), good mix of smart folks, lots of community involvement. Continuing education opportunities are there, and the company supports industry events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corportate position in typical office
Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 11.
Standard office environment, corporate culture and good people to work with. Job was extremely normal in all respects, nothing flashy or difficult to accomplish, though dull at times.
Beautiful building
Administrative Assistant to Wellness Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 8.
Opportunities for growth were available. Most managers were encouraging and had an open door policy. Writing your own review was a difficult task twice a year.
Great benefits
Oil and gas volitility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but culture changing for the worse
IT Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 4.
The benefits are among the best I've seen. However, the crunch management has started placing on employees made work more difficult and stressful. The cuts in staff force those remaining to take on much more work.
Great place to work.
Measurement Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 4.
Devon is a great place to work. Conveniently located in OKC. The Well is an amazing place to work out. Amenities are beautiful. Nice having NEBU restaurant so close and convenient as well as Flint Restaurant and Vast.
Great facility, physical environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Co-sourcing
IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 1.
It is obvious that Devon is going to be completely outsourced in the near future. Poor management decisions and the inability to listen has contributed to Devon's stock price being so low. No change is expected in the near future. Reducing headcount is not fixing the problem, just making the company even more management heavy.
Not the same company that it was when I began my career there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but upper management was too unpredictable
Geophysical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 1.
I loved all of the people I worked with on a daily basis but upper management always kept us in a state of flux with pending or possible cutbacks. This led to a constant sense of dread and too many rumors.
Good Company
Lease Operator/Amine Plant Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zapata, TX2018, április 30.
Good Company to work for. I had a lot of hands on training. The personnel and management was great to work with. A lot of work, but enjoyed the challenges . The friendships that were made.
Pro érvek
A good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with friendly environment and people
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 26.
I enjoyed my time at Devon. I learned a lot from experienced employees who were team players and always willing to help and share experience.

I volunteered and worked with a lot of great supervisors and departments and made life long friendships.
Great place to work.
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, április 24.
Wonderful benefits, good atmosphere, and great management. I learned so much working at Devon Energy and had no intentions of working for another company but we were sold to FDL energy.
Collaborative Work Environment
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 24.
Great place to work. Position Elimination due to lower for longer oil and gas pricing environment. Amazing facilities and my most recent manager I would take another job with in a heartbeat
Pro érvek
Beautiful Building to work in, great reputation within community, great benefits, great pay
Oil and Gas Industry ups and downs - not a reflection on Devon
Excellent Management and Peers
Well Engineering Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 16.
Was a great place to work. Very open communication and talented personnel

Due to reduction of natural gas prices, the company closed the Houston office and consolidated in Oklahoma City in 2013.
Absolutely loved my job.
Accounts Payable Associate III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 12.
Love my job, would not think of leaving, howver, being part of the second reduction in force since 2016, I am forced to look for another employer

Devon Energy is extremely good to their employees. 100% would return.
Flex hours
Kontra érvek
Not much room for advancement in some departments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working at Devon
Completions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK 740752018, április 11.
The stock market does not like Devon for a reason. Very high on G & A with very little to show for it. Horrible money management and poor vision for the future. Now they are laying off people thinking it will help wall street like them more, but management is the issue and we all know it.
Training
meetings, pay & benefits
Layoff
Senior Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 11.
This is a great place to work. We received all of the perks. It would be work heaven of Oklahoma City if there was not a layoff. However we hope that it would turn around and recall former employees.
Fun Place to work
Environment & Regulatory Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, április 7.
Great company to work for with many opportunities for growth. Many opportunities for training and professional development, this company truly cares about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is fun and workers are accommodating
SENIOR PLANNER/SCHEDULER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alberta2018, április 7.
I have so much fun working with the company specially working with my team wherein they are all very helpful, also the environment is so conducive and I fell safe working in the office and at site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment/pay/benefits, but subject to industry ups-and-downs
Data Reporting and Analytics Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 6.
I used to think this was a great place to work, but I've lost confidence in the way the company's being managed. I've been in oil & gas IT since leaving college over 20 years ago, but never until coming to Devon nearly 8 years ago have I had to face down the threat of major layoffs. TWICE now in as many years.
Very relaxed work environment
Accounting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, TX2018, április 4.
I had the responsibility of entering work orders and invoices in the production division.

I learned there is a lot of money involved in the production of natural gas.

Management was supreme.

Workplace environment was very relaxed.

The hardest part of my job was making sure all data entry was correct.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the co-workers.
hours
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid Company. Community Contributor.
Experienced (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, március 31.
Good local company to work for. The culture and the people make it a great place to be and surround yourself with. They actively contribute to the community and encourage volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van