Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 328 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with many friendly faces
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 18.
I learned a lot about IT installment in a pretty fast paced setting. The management I had took time to teach me what I needed to do and I got it all done in accordance. Paid for our food and gave us small breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, caring about people and community
Supervisor, Data & Analytics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 14.
Great sense of community, has been a pillar of the community. Adapting to new technologies and great work facilities.

The company encourages a lot of volunteer opportunities and donates to great causes like United Way, Habitat for Humanity, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again
Mid level Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 13.
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again.
Problems are at the very top. The company has lost many good employees since 2008 and attracted some good people as well. They just don't do the right things to retain the best. Culture has gone sour.
Great place to work.
A/P Accountant; JV Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 5.
My coworkers and my supervisors were great to work with. I enjoyed my time there immensely. Devon clearly communicates their values and lives by them in every way. Benefits were hands down the best I have ever found.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poorly run company
N/A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 30.
-No value of there people, your just a number
-Upper management is young, very little real experience.
-New grads "innovative" style is highly regarded and usually results in programs that fail and cost the company time and money.
-Very Top heavy
-Forced surveys
None, Less than average company
Too many to list
Great Benefits, fast paced
Geological Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 24.
Management has changed but benefits are still among the best in the industry. Paid time off is excellent and so is the health benefits. Management is selling off too many properties.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Upper management
Professional atmophere
Lead engineering data specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City2018, május 21.
Professional and structured. One of the top 100 companies to work.
The freedom to allow me to travel and mentor to field sites was amazing. I had the freedom to move Devon into the Automation technology it needed
Wellness center
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work, except when there are layoffs.
Constr/Facilities Tech. - Level 6 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 18.
Work directly with the engineer to layout the work schedule for the week. Then I was free to wok at my own pace and ask any questions as needed. Devon provided with many training opportunities to increase efficiencies and knowledge gained. The people were all great to work with and were always welcoming. The most difficult part for me was obtaining enough information about the facilities in order to do my job successful. I mostly enjoyed getting to know all the various types of people, making new friends and working together to finish a project on time!
Flex time, Bonuses & Lunch discount
Layoffs
Good company
Sr. Land Technician - South Louisiana (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 17.
I worked here shortly because my best friend asked me to work with her and El Paso Energy. It was a difficult decision as I really enjoyed working here.
Good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Should be a great place to work, but currently chaotic
Geologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 16.
Devon is currently trying to figure out who they are. Several rounds of layoffs and constant pruning of staff otherwise has sapped morale. Great if you work Delaware or STACK, frustrating to be in other units.
Pro érvek
Nice offices, good perks, excellent staff to work with
Chaos and job uncertainty
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
nice people
Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 13.
Great building, good benefits (except insurance), good mix of smart folks, lots of community involvement. Continuing education opportunities are there, and the company supports industry events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corportate position in typical office
Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 11.
Standard office environment, corporate culture and good people to work with. Job was extremely normal in all respects, nothing flashy or difficult to accomplish, though dull at times.
Beautiful building
Administrative Assistant to Wellness Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 8.
Opportunities for growth were available. Most managers were encouraging and had an open door policy. Writing your own review was a difficult task twice a year.
Great benefits
Oil and gas volitility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but culture changing for the worse
IT Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 4.
The benefits are among the best I've seen. However, the crunch management has started placing on employees made work more difficult and stressful. The cuts in staff force those remaining to take on much more work.
Great place to work.
Measurement Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 4.
Devon is a great place to work. Conveniently located in OKC. The Well is an amazing place to work out. Amenities are beautiful. Nice having NEBU restaurant so close and convenient as well as Flint Restaurant and Vast.
Great facility, physical environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Co-sourcing
IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 1.
It is obvious that Devon is going to be completely outsourced in the near future. Poor management decisions and the inability to listen has contributed to Devon's stock price being so low. No change is expected in the near future. Reducing headcount is not fixing the problem, just making the company even more management heavy.
Not the same company that it was when I began my career there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but upper management was too unpredictable
Geophysical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 1.
I loved all of the people I worked with on a daily basis but upper management always kept us in a state of flux with pending or possible cutbacks. This led to a constant sense of dread and too many rumors.
Good Company
Lease Operator/Amine Plant Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zapata, TX2018, április 30.
Good Company to work for. I had a lot of hands on training. The personnel and management was great to work with. A lot of work, but enjoyed the challenges . The friendships that were made.
Pro érvek
A good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with friendly environment and people
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 26.
I enjoyed my time at Devon. I learned a lot from experienced employees who were team players and always willing to help and share experience.

I volunteered and worked with a lot of great supervisors and departments and made life long friendships.
Great place to work.
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, április 24.
Wonderful benefits, good atmosphere, and great management. I learned so much working at Devon Energy and had no intentions of working for another company but we were sold to FDL energy.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van