Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 256 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies I have worked for.
Sr. Geologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 6.
I really enjoyed my time there. We had plenty of training. Great work environment. We felt appreciated and could see the impact of our work on the organization. One of the best companies I have worked for.
9/80 work schedulle
no office in Houston
Really good
Contract Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Deer, AB2017, augusztus 2.
was super good to work for, they bought me on with no operating experience and was willing to train me. it was all good until CNRL bought out Devon and I was let go.
Great area
CNRL bought them out
Great Place to Work
Identity Management Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, július 31.
I enjoyed many years at Devon Energy. I would go back to work for them given the right opportunity. As with most corporate environments it could be extremely fast-paced, but the compensation was great.
Great working eniviroment
Regulatory Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, július 27.
Enjoyed my time there. I love the balance and what the company offers for their employees. They understands how value you are withe the company home life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Devon is a really good place to work.
Geophysicist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, július 25.
Devon is a very good place to work. The work for a geophysicist is challenging - in a good way! Lots of interesting projects. The company has great benefits and really seems to care about its employees.
Pro érvek
Devon does many great things for their employees.
Cumbersone bureacracy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company that really cares for its employees
Production Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2017, július 18.
Company that recognizes that employees are their greatest asset. Daily stated "to go home as happy and healthy as you arrived, with a little dirt and sweat".
Excellent, professional employer
Supervisor, Geophysics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, július 10.
All good, until it was time cut staff.

The job was a challenging every day. The company was aggressive and strove to achieve the highest technical and engineering standards.

Focus 100% on unconventional - is that good or not so much???
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benifits and flex work week
Engineering Production Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, június 27.
Great benefits and flex work week. People are really great to work with but shift in upper management has changed the structure of Devon where management decides business implementation without a lot of input from the end users or people it directly affects. Major issues of data management and coordination and communication through business units.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly atmosphere, but lacked leadership
Senior Field Land Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, június 19.
Atmosphere is friendly, benefits were great, but the leadership in certain departments was non existent. Lack of leadership made it hard to work with other departments, teamwork was not evident.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for over all
Plant Foreman (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAlister OK2017, június 18.
Devon was a great company to work for they take great care of their employees. I only left the company to be closer to family. They now only deal in oil production and not gas processing.
Pro érvek
know how to run cryo plants
Kontra érvek
were not located where my family lived.
Productive, great managment
Accounts Payable Coder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, június 7.
The process of improvement was encouraged, manager gave you all materials to make your job easier. The culture was friendly. lots of training and classed are required and offered. The benefits and pay were ACE!
Pro érvek
Every other Friday is a day off.
Devon
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, június 6.
Devon Energy taught me so much in every aspect of my life. I will forever be grateful for the time I spent with that great company. The culture of the company was so warming. I looked at my team as my own family.
Great company!
Production Accountant III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, május 10.
Amazing company with amazing pay/benefits. People that worked there were great, and the work was interesting. Unfortunately, the oil bust forced the company to cut back a lot, including headcount reductions. But boom and bust is the nature of the oil industry.
Productive and great workplace with Team Lunches
Record Services Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, május 9.
I learned a lot about the Oil & Gas industry through networking and classes available to move forward in the company The CEO would also allow you to provide idea to make the company better.
Pro érvek
Oil & Gas class, catered lunche and the classes.
Micromanaging from Sandra Holmes
great Company
Pipe Desk Coordinator / Materials Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2017, május 8.
devon was a great company with solid plans in place. They were fair in all aspects, great people to work with. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great company
Production Maintenance Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia, NM2017, április 17.
Loved working at Devon, but tried to grow to fast and had to lay a lot of people off. management was good and work environment was even better. great benefits
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
tried to be major
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that was interested in taking care of their employees and the community they worked in.
Field Administrative Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, TX2017, április 10.
This company provided excellent benefits, concern for the environment and raised money for the local United Way by holding events like lunches, clay shooting and auctions matching what was raised locally. They also held family oriented events throughout the year.

I had the opportunity to advance in work responsibilities throughout my time with the company. They offered on-site and computer based courses and encouraged their employees to participate in advancing their education.

Individuals and vendors were held responsible for safety in everything they did in their work environments. The company held training events on-site and took that training out to the vendors locations. There were strict policies in place that were to be followed in everything that was done on a daily basis. They also had a rating system in place for their vendors, which encouraged safety and alerted companies that needed to improve their standards if they wanted to continue to be considered for work with the company.
Excellent Benefits, Educational Opportunities and Safety
Lack of local advancement
excellent benefits
Energy Market Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, április 10.
A great place to work. Not sure if all management is highly trained to be promoted as managers. Constantly changing environment. The right opportunities are available for those who catch the eye of the right manager. Corporate culture is positive.
Excellent Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not all mgmt on the same page and lack of experience for some mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with attractive benefits
Crude Oil Marketing Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, április 5.
Devon is a very solid company, from a financial perspective, that takes prudent and smart risks. Great benefits and typically a very good work/life balance.
Really enjoyed the work I did with Devon
Lead Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kontaneelee, Yukon Territory2017, április 5.
I got my best work experience while with Devon. they supported me in working up my levels over the years in every work environment they had up to running my own plants and overseeing everything. the staff right to the home office in Oklahoma seemed available anytime for whatever reasons.

Átfogó minősítés