Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 315 értékelés megmutatása
Great Company
Data Management Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 6.
Great company going through needed growing pains. Increased focus on benefits that will aid in employee retention and recruitment. Overall a great place to work.
excellent company culture
Production Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, július 5.
Good work environment, collective and open minded culture. Good compensation, work life balance, etc.
Management trusts people to do their job, with very little micromanagement going on.
culture
energy sector uncertainty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for home with a computer FOB
Data Editor / Well Log Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 3.
I liked the job but the oil industry crashed in 2016. I only met my direct supervisor. I crunched numbers from home. I worked on my own time sometimes until four in the morning, sometimes half a day. I was just required to get the projects given done, by X-day. I have worked on call 24/7 since 1980. I am not a good sleeper because of that life.
MGM
Working from home.
Kontra érvek
Being laid off, but it was the industry at the time.
Just a #
Assist field personnel (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 2.
When I first started working for Devon It was a great place to work. Then layoffs happened and it went all down hill. Work Work Work. Also the people are so judgmental.
Good Place to work
Technical Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018, június 27.
Good teams to work, Great learning, Fun at work, not much pressure, people are helping nature.

Nice office, good learning in teams and good growth

overall very positive.
No WFH
Fun workplace
Completion Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 25.
I enjoyed my employment at Devon. Not only were the people good to work with but the culture was one to keep you around. I always felt my work was appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It used to be a good place
Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 20.
This was a great place when I started in 2014. Since then the culture has changed drastically and well stinks. Managers pit employees against each other. Collaboration doesn’t happen. No one can make a decision. Everything has to go through a bazillion layers of management to get done. Managers play favorites in a serious way. The last round of layoffs was the nail in the coffin. Basically cleared out all the experience and kept the youngins with lower salaries. I am 29 yrs old. There’s hardly anyone left older that I can learn from. That’s a huge problem.
9/80 schedule, vacation time
Management, culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with many friendly faces
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 18.
I learned a lot about IT installment in a pretty fast paced setting. The management I had took time to teach me what I needed to do and I got it all done in accordance. Paid for our food and gave us small breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, caring about people and community
Supervisor, Data & Analytics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 14.
Great sense of community, has been a pillar of the community. Adapting to new technologies and great work facilities.

The company encourages a lot of volunteer opportunities and donates to great causes like United Way, Habitat for Humanity, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again
Mid level Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 13.
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again.
Problems are at the very top. The company has lost many good employees since 2008 and attracted some good people as well. They just don't do the right things to retain the best. Culture has gone sour.
Great place to work.
A/P Accountant; JV Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 5.
My coworkers and my supervisors were great to work with. I enjoyed my time there immensely. Devon clearly communicates their values and lives by them in every way. Benefits were hands down the best I have ever found.
Poorly run company
N/A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 30.
-No value of there people, your just a number
-Upper management is young, very little real experience.
-New grads "innovative" style is highly regarded and usually results in programs that fail and cost the company time and money.
-Very Top heavy
-Forced surveys
None, Less than average company
Too many to list
Great Benefits, fast paced
Geological Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 24.
Management has changed but benefits are still among the best in the industry. Paid time off is excellent and so is the health benefits. Management is selling off too many properties.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Upper management
Professional atmophere
Lead engineering data specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City2018, május 21.
Professional and structured. One of the top 100 companies to work.
The freedom to allow me to travel and mentor to field sites was amazing. I had the freedom to move Devon into the Automation technology it needed
Wellness center
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work, except when there are layoffs.
Constr/Facilities Tech. - Level 6 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 18.
Work directly with the engineer to layout the work schedule for the week. Then I was free to wok at my own pace and ask any questions as needed. Devon provided with many training opportunities to increase efficiencies and knowledge gained. The people were all great to work with and were always welcoming. The most difficult part for me was obtaining enough information about the facilities in order to do my job successful. I mostly enjoyed getting to know all the various types of people, making new friends and working together to finish a project on time!
Flex time, Bonuses & Lunch discount
Layoffs
Good company
Sr. Land Technician - South Louisiana (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 17.
I worked here shortly because my best friend asked me to work with her and El Paso Energy. It was a difficult decision as I really enjoyed working here.
Good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Should be a great place to work, but currently chaotic
Geologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 16.
Devon is currently trying to figure out who they are. Several rounds of layoffs and constant pruning of staff otherwise has sapped morale. Great if you work Delaware or STACK, frustrating to be in other units.
Pro érvek
Nice offices, good perks, excellent staff to work with
Chaos and job uncertainty
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
nice people
Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 13.
Great building, good benefits (except insurance), good mix of smart folks, lots of community involvement. Continuing education opportunities are there, and the company supports industry events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corportate position in typical office
Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 11.
Standard office environment, corporate culture and good people to work with. Job was extremely normal in all respects, nothing flashy or difficult to accomplish, though dull at times.
Beautiful building
Administrative Assistant to Wellness Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 8.
Opportunities for growth were available. Most managers were encouraging and had an open door policy. Writing your own review was a difficult task twice a year.
Great benefits
Oil and gas volitility
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van