Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 256 értékelés megmutatása
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, november 14.
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
Pro érvek
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
Interesting place
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, november 11.
A lot of back stabbing; low collaboration; low communication; great technology; great oil plays and a lot of capital; nice facility; ruthless HR department with low credibility
oil
sleazy
Best place ever!
IT Technician/ Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 8.
I was an intern at Devon and if I could literally go back and do things differently, I would have worked harder to stay with the company somehow. I learned so many things from great people and it was the most wonderful job I would have ever wanted!
Pro érvek
staff, work, a lot of work to be done.
Behind the technology curve
Senior Geological Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, november 7.
Devon was five years behind in technology from my previous employer. They had dated procedures and software. My productivity suffered by nearly 30% due to this.

The manager constantly berated staff.
good benefits
Poor management
Has a Great reputation in the Community but,
Materials Management and Logistics Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, TX2017, október 26.
This company says lots of good things about how ethical they are, but in reality, contracts are awarded to the one that offers the most kickbacks. As the oilfield slowed down, people were laid off and the ones left were expected to do as much work. When I was hired in my department, I was the 13th person to report to my manager. When I left, I was the only person reporting to him. We were working 6 a.m. to 7 or 8 p.m. 6 days a week. The pay and benefits were outstanding, but not a place to work if you want to have any type of personal life.
Pay; benefits
long hours; on-call 24-7 even when on vacation
team building was fun
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Navajo Dam, NM2017, október 24.
i loved working at Devon Energy it is a good place to work good healthcare and vacation time off two weeks and the work hours were good i would tell a friend to go work for Devon Energy
Fun workplace
Office Services Analyst III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 24.
Devon Energy was a good company to work for until they closed the Houston Office. I enjoyed working there. The people were wonderful. The gym that was installed for the employees had the best workout equipment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun company with great people
Senior Landman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, október 23.
I enjoyed my time at Devon. Management was pretty much hands off and let you do your job. Great team work and environment. Great compensation and benefits.
Work environment
Lack of company direction
Was laid off after 15 years
Lead accountant revenue (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, október 18.
I loved my job. Sadly it ended too soon . I would go back if they would consider rehiring me . I started as a senior staff and promoted before the end of the day to Lead Accountsnt and stayed there in that position until the layoff .
Pro érvek
Good environment, good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
HR failed to do anything about complaints about upper mgmt
Productive, Respectful, and Fun Work Environment
Reservoir Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2017, október 15.
One thing that keeps Devon above many producer companies is gender equality. This even extends to working in their fields up North. In general, understanding of individuals and their varied needs is well taken into account in this company.
Fun Competitive
DevOps Automation Configuration Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, október 9.
It was pleasure working in this environment.I loved it,Competetiveand well balanced,Overall it was my most enjoyable part of my life.Soon im missing my manager adam who is strength of mine ans carries a smile in each and every momene
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but some need tighter leash in the field
Production Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverton, WY2017, szeptember 28.
Great place to work but newly created department heads and its employees need to be accountable to the bottom line. Unfortunately corporate feels these newly created departments streamline the organization but does not realize how unproductive they are. Their department managers and assistant managers need to be held accountable for expenses associated with projects in the respective field they support including contractor expenses they farm work out they should be doing themselves.
Pro érvek
Good work environment and great people, although stressful loved my job
Kontra érvek
Work life balance for production foreman in field operations could be improved
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Production Operator III - SBU Eagleford (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cuero, TX2017, szeptember 19.
Overall good place to work. I feel that Devon overall is a good place to work. They support a well balanced work life balance and promote family and personal time.
Good Company
DSC - Production Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, szeptember 14.
Great company just divested in my area. Pay and benefits are the best in the industry. I had to relocate so I just made sense for me to start looking for jobs elsewhere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor Accounts Payable (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 12.
Private offices for professionals, tuition reimbursement, good salary, opportunities for travel and interface with all levels of employees, great benefits, etc
Pro érvek
reduced costs for soft drinks and snacks
no longer located in Houston
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to start a career
Geologist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 12.
Devon's Houston office was an enjoyable work environment and was a good place to begin a career. I believe I was well trained and my career was a priority at Devon.
Devon was great...
BI&T Client Svcs-Desktop Field Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2017, szeptember 11.
I was under a contract when working for Devon. They had new software they wanted to roll-out. I installed cable and video equipment in the conference room for the safety videos for their team to review.

I also assisted their in house IT Supervisor on smaller tasks.

Just prior to the roll-out, it was cancelled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, too bad the lay off
EHS Professional II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, augusztus 26.
Devon was a good company, and even though my first line manager was substandard, by and large the organization was well-meaning and worked hard. The atmosphere was low stress, yet still encouraged people to think outside the box.

The company is probably going to struggle for a while with financials. Their previous bad investments in oil and gas properties, combined with depressed commodity prices are going to haunt Devon.
Great facilities, good culture
Financially struggling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Place to work!
Completion and Production Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, augusztus 25.
Great Place to work! Relaxed environment and great leadership. Only left because Spring office shut down and I was laid off. Great culture, and great team environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a really good company to work for.
TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, augusztus 11.
Very pleased with Devon Energy overall, super great people, love the work life balance and environment as well as a beautiful facility. My only complaint was the long drive downtown and once arriving to work it was too much effort to try and run errands at lunch due to the length of time it takes to get to your vehicle etc...Wish lunch hour was 1.5hrs.
Pro érvek
Workout facility, dining, beautiful facility
Kontra érvek
Long drive, isolated once arriving to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés