Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 269 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 8.
Company has a nice restaurant and coffee shop in the main lobby. Facilities are beautiful, clean and well maintained. Free parking downtown. Nice park across the street.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work enviroment, both equipment and staff
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, február 2.
Great place to work, learned a lot about horizontal and vertical wells. Along with battery management, well production. The most enjoyable part of Devon was the comradery with my co-workers, and the best way to describe our environment would be competitive fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Completed forms for new lands and production amount
Contract Production Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 2.
Allocated Oil and Gas for Offshore Leases. Reported to Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Montana of the company production of water, oil, gas.
Pro érvek
Good healthcare, and 401.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Project Manager (contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, február 1.
bureaucratic at times. This irritating that I have to review a company that I did a contract for only 4 months. do not take this as an accurate reflection on devon
Excellent
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia, NM2018, január 30.
Devon was a great place to work. When the layoff occurred things changed and was done incorrectly according to the majority. Overall great place. Just not very open management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very thorough, expand your mind
EHS Superintendent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, január 12.
With this job you are always learning! Dealing with new health and safety issues daily. You are working with all kinds of people and situations. enjoyed going to work every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Services Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 11.
I worked in the off-site records firm and we handled relocations to different sites and early exits from the company. We would take accounts and belongings from employees at Houston site and transition them to the OKC downtown site, or we would perform exit services, closing out their tenure with Devon. It was a lot of responsibility to be entrusted to a temporary worker and I thank them for giving me a great experience , even if it was just for a short time. The culture was great, it was laid back but focused with very flexible hours. I could arrive and begin working at 7 a.m. take a 30 minute lunch and leave by 330 if I chose. It was great. The only con was it was sometimes boring but that is any job. I recommend Devon 100%
great hours, very flexible
no opportunity for advancement
Job Security - no
Administrative Field Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, január 10.
I loved the work I did in Administration. Before that I was in Accounts Payable where only 3 people handled the invoices. Very stressful. Overload.
Great benefits
good healthcare
Great place
Developer/Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 5.
Good place to work, I only left for an opportunity to move into upper management and do a ERP implementation. I enjoyed all of my time a Devon as well as the management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an adventure determined by you
Data Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 2.
Devon is an amazing place to work. Devon allows you to be an innovative thinker where failure is a learning opportunity. The gym is amazing too. Training and individual growth plan to open to your skill set.
Atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
High pace oil field company
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2017, december 23.
Devon energy was a great company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. Outside circumstances were the cause of my departure. Would like to work for them again
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Support Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 12.
I like the people I worked with and the work environment as well. The manager was very cooperative and helpful with my work experience. I would love to would there as a full time employee
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calvin, OK2017, november 25.
Great place to work. Learned SAP for processing invoices and more about the gas side of the oil and gas industry. Very supportive of surrounding communities.
When Devon sold Oklahoma assets
Fun place to work
Land Analyst Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, november 14.
Everyone was treated fairly. Management was involved with employees growth. Company had many community involvements such as tutoring, United Way, etc.
Pro érvek
gym, healthcare, parking and bonus
n/a
Interesting place
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, november 11.
A lot of back stabbing; low collaboration; low communication; great technology; great oil plays and a lot of capital; nice facility; ruthless HR department with low credibility
oil
sleazy
Best place ever!
IT Technician/ Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 8.
I was an intern at Devon and if I could literally go back and do things differently, I would have worked harder to stay with the company somehow. I learned so many things from great people and it was the most wonderful job I would have ever wanted!
Pro érvek
staff, work, a lot of work to be done.
Behind the technology curve
Senior Geological Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, november 7.
Devon was five years behind in technology from my previous employer. They had dated procedures and software. My productivity suffered by nearly 30% due to this.

The manager constantly berated staff.
good benefits
Poor management
Has a Great reputation in the Community but,
Materials Management and Logistics Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, TX2017, október 26.
This company says lots of good things about how ethical they are, but in reality, contracts are awarded to the one that offers the most kickbacks. As the oilfield slowed down, people were laid off and the ones left were expected to do as much work. When I was hired in my department, I was the 13th person to report to my manager. When I left, I was the only person reporting to him. We were working 6 a.m. to 7 or 8 p.m. 6 days a week. The pay and benefits were outstanding, but not a place to work if you want to have any type of personal life.
Pay; benefits
long hours; on-call 24-7 even when on vacation
team building was fun
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Navajo Dam, NM2017, október 24.
i loved working at Devon Energy it is a good place to work good healthcare and vacation time off two weeks and the work hours were good i would tell a friend to go work for Devon Energy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Office Services Analyst III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 24.
Devon Energy was a good company to work for until they closed the Houston Office. I enjoyed working there. The people were wonderful. The gym that was installed for the employees had the best workout equipment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés