Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 362 értékelés megmutatása
Great place to work.
Automation Technician III (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, november 6.
It was a great experience. Team oriented atmosphere. I would work for Devon again.Motivational incentives in form of bonuses on annual review. Great PTO, and health plan.
Great upper management
Kontra érvek
Our production field was sold to another producer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people a safe culture
Lease Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gillette, WY/Bill, WY2018, november 3.
Great place to work, safe, productive and fun. Great management, excellent co-workers. Excellent compensation packages with PTO, Healthcare coverage, vision, dental and wellness incentives.
Great compensation
Slow advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable job with a great company
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, ok2018, november 1.
As a production operator at Devon you maintain production of oil and natural gas wells and attend many safety meetings which can be boring sometimes and very informative other times.
Pro érvek
Too many to list, if you can think it they probably have it
Kontra érvek
Very little oversight on lower management, hire on promises may not be kept.
Devon Energy
Accountant Professional Expenditures (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 31.
I only worked at Devon as Temp in their Accounting Department. From what I could tell from the short period I was there was that as it is in the oil and gas industry there are frequent layoffs or rearrangement of personnel. Pay is not what it should be for a company the size of Devon.
Decent Work Life Balance Depends on Supervisor and Management in your Dept
Kontra érvek
Lack of job security. Pay is moderate for most employees
Productive and rewarding
Land Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 22.
Work load well balanced between work, family and community involvement. Co-workers encouraged one another and pulled together to efficiently complete projects. Management open to new ideas, easy to speak with concerning work environment and project suggestions.
Pro érvek
Community oriented, health fitness club, flex hours
Utter Kaos
Lease Operator III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wetaherford, Ok2018, október 20.
Devon May be a leader in their pier group corporately, however their field locations are 5 to 10 years behind competitors in safety, processes, and design of facilities. No one at the field location I worked in was interested in any type of improvement unless it came from corporate level. In the last couple years I worked there no one could suggest, help, or get any type help without it being turned into a negative. , Have been with 3 majors in my 25 years and this was the best paying but the most miserable culture I have ever been a part of. Safety has suffered in the current restructuring, they have had 2 big preventable environmental spills, 3 major injuries and a fire at a facility. Safety is yours to manage because they wont. We talk about it a lot but nobody is responsible for anything.
Salary
To many to list
Intensely Focused Enterprise
IT Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 18.
My experience was not typical due to low oil prices and downsizing. Whole departments and floors experienced layoffs. The atmosphere was tense and as too often the blame-game creates a culture of fear. It is the nature of the industry.
Compensation
Kontra érvek
Depends on market and polotics
Okay Place to Work
SAP Data Management Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cuero, TX2018, október 16.
It was an ok place to work with decent compensation but overall the work environment and constant worry about having a job the next week was too much stress. Devon is not the place to work if you plan on working somewhere to retire at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and learning new programs constantly
Geological Geophysical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 12.
I loved my job, everyday was a challenge and something different, so I was never bored. I enjoyed working with the professional Geologists and Geophysicists. My job could be described as a Technical Administrative Assistant. I worked with various data loading software programs and extracted and loaded to those programs. The challenge was each program had it's own format, so I had to edit data to load for each software program. I mostly worked for VP of Exploration and created many displays for management meetings using the data in various ways.
No Part-Time positions
Great
Lead Desktop Analyst Field (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 8.
Great place to work. You were given the opportunity to advance into other areas. Minimal Travel. Management was great.Workplace culture was great, and great people to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sstems Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, október 4.
Enjoyed every minute working at Devon! The people are great and very friendly.. Great opportunities to advance in learning and career/personal development.. Awesome wellness programs as well.
Productive Campus-style workplace
Community Affairs Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, szeptember 27.
The culture and focus on community is second to none at Devon Energy. From the mail room to the executive floors, everyone does their part to ensure a top-notch operating environment.
Very Good Management
PMO, Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, szeptember 23.
Company feels like a major corporation but is really a small company. I would recommend you have experience when working for Devon. People really know their job here.
Good Benefits
Layoffs
Enjoyable place to work.
Night Pumper III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia, NM2018, szeptember 12.
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. Everyone that I worked with were friendly, helpful, and were team players. We all got along together, and share our knowledge. There wasn't a person their that thought it was all about them, like some other companies have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead Database Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, szeptember 6.
Great compensation and benefits. Period. Unfortunately in IT, there are major management issues. They have a lot of communication break downs in the chain of command. Also, a lot of architecture decisions are made at the Director level and pushed down from a "just make this happen" level with no input from those that have to maintain or manage the infrastructure.
Pay and Benefits
Management. Period. No communication skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would go back in a heartbeat
Project Controls Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, szeptember 3.
Multiple Contracts. Enjoyable employment. graet Camp. Good shifts. Decent Wage. Would return to the company if ever asked to, or if any future projects were available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Devon Energy
Geoscientist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 29.
Devon Energy is excellent organization with professional and extremely competent personnel and management. The company has clear vision where it wants to be and how to achieve this goal. Devon takes a very good care about employees and their professional development and it's a great place to work.
Devon Energy Corp. Review
Drilling Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 28.
Great work environment. Treatment of employees is great overall. Attention to life/family balance with work life is a plus! Alternative work schedule, with every other Friday off was available throughout the time I worked there, which was wonderful for my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Best job ever
Technical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 15.
I absolutely loved working at Devon Energy. It was the best job ever. The people were great, the work was great, the culture was great, absolutely everything about it I loved. I really wish I was able to still work there, but unfortunately there was a hiring freeze after my contract was up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No team atmosphere and very inadequate in experiance
Head Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia NM2018, augusztus 12.
I would rate this as the worst Production company out there. If you want to work with a company and always be in fear of losing your job Devon is the perfect place to work. They are lacking in experience starting at the top ranking potions. they are poised to get people hurt.. They can not follow there on business plan, the worst grouping of inexperienced professionals around.
to many to list
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van