Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 301 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work, except when there are layoffs.
Constr/Facilities Tech. - Level 6 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 18.
Work directly with the engineer to layout the work schedule for the week. Then I was free to wok at my own pace and ask any questions as needed. Devon provided with many training opportunities to increase efficiencies and knowledge gained. The people were all great to work with and were always welcoming. The most difficult part for me was obtaining enough information about the facilities in order to do my job successful. I mostly enjoyed getting to know all the various types of people, making new friends and working together to finish a project on time!
Flex time, Bonuses & Lunch discount
Layoffs
Good company
Sr. Land Technician - South Louisiana (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 17.
I worked here shortly because my best friend asked me to work with her and El Paso Energy. It was a difficult decision as I really enjoyed working here.
Good company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Should be a great place to work, but currently chaotic
Geologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 16.
Devon is currently trying to figure out who they are. Several rounds of layoffs and constant pruning of staff otherwise has sapped morale. Great if you work Delaware or STACK, frustrating to be in other units.
Pro érvek
Nice offices, good perks, excellent staff to work with
Chaos and job uncertainty
nice people
Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 13.
Great building, good benefits (except insurance), good mix of smart folks, lots of community involvement. Continuing education opportunities are there, and the company supports industry events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corportate position in typical office
Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 11.
Standard office environment, corporate culture and good people to work with. Job was extremely normal in all respects, nothing flashy or difficult to accomplish, though dull at times.
Beautiful building
Administrative Assistant to Wellness Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 8.
Opportunities for growth were available. Most managers were encouraging and had an open door policy. Writing your own review was a difficult task twice a year.
Great benefits
Oil and gas volitility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but culture changing for the worse
IT Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 4.
The benefits are among the best I've seen. However, the crunch management has started placing on employees made work more difficult and stressful. The cuts in staff force those remaining to take on much more work.
Great place to work.
Measurement Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 4.
Devon is a great place to work. Conveniently located in OKC. The Well is an amazing place to work out. Amenities are beautiful. Nice having NEBU restaurant so close and convenient as well as Flint Restaurant and Vast.
Great facility, physical environment
Co-sourcing
IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 1.
It is obvious that Devon is going to be completely outsourced in the near future. Poor management decisions and the inability to listen has contributed to Devon's stock price being so low. No change is expected in the near future. Reducing headcount is not fixing the problem, just making the company even more management heavy.
Not the same company that it was when I began my career there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but upper management was too unpredictable
Geophysical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 1.
I loved all of the people I worked with on a daily basis but upper management always kept us in a state of flux with pending or possible cutbacks. This led to a constant sense of dread and too many rumors.
Good Company
Lease Operator/Amine Plant Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zapata, TX2018, április 30.
Good Company to work for. I had a lot of hands on training. The personnel and management was great to work with. A lot of work, but enjoyed the challenges . The friendships that were made.
Pro érvek
A good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with friendly environment and people
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 26.
I enjoyed my time at Devon. I learned a lot from experienced employees who were team players and always willing to help and share experience.

I volunteered and worked with a lot of great supervisors and departments and made life long friendships.
Great place to work.
Lease Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, április 24.
Wonderful benefits, good atmosphere, and great management. I learned so much working at Devon Energy and had no intentions of working for another company but we were sold to FDL energy.
Collaborative Work Environment
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 24.
Great place to work. Position Elimination due to lower for longer oil and gas pricing environment. Amazing facilities and my most recent manager I would take another job with in a heartbeat
Pro érvek
Beautiful Building to work in, great reputation within community, great benefits, great pay
Oil and Gas Industry ups and downs - not a reflection on Devon
Excellent Management and Peers
Well Engineering Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 16.
Was a great place to work. Very open communication and talented personnel

Due to reduction of natural gas prices, the company closed the Houston office and consolidated in Oklahoma City in 2013.
Absolutely loved my job.
Accounts Payable Associate III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 12.
Love my job, would not think of leaving, howver, being part of the second reduction in force since 2016, I am forced to look for another employer

Devon Energy is extremely good to their employees. 100% would return.
Flex hours
Kontra érvek
Not much room for advancement in some departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend working at Devon
Completions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK 740752018, április 11.
The stock market does not like Devon for a reason. Very high on G & A with very little to show for it. Horrible money management and poor vision for the future. Now they are laying off people thinking it will help wall street like them more, but management is the issue and we all know it.
Training
meetings, pay & benefits
Fun Place to work
Environment & Regulatory Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, április 7.
Great company to work for with many opportunities for growth. Many opportunities for training and professional development, this company truly cares about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace is fun and workers are accommodating
SENIOR PLANNER/SCHEDULER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alberta2018, április 7.
I have so much fun working with the company specially working with my team wherein they are all very helpful, also the environment is so conducive and I fell safe working in the office and at site.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment/pay/benefits, but subject to industry ups-and-downs
Data Reporting and Analytics Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 6.
I used to think this was a great place to work, but I've lost confidence in the way the company's being managed. I've been in oil & gas IT since leaving college over 20 years ago, but never until coming to Devon nearly 8 years ago have I had to face down the threat of major layoffs. TWICE now in as many years.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van