Devon Energy Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 324 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
No team atmosphere and very inadequate in experiance
Head Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia NM2018, augusztus 12.
I would rate this as the worst Production company out there. If you want to work with a company and always be in fear of losing your job Devon is the perfect place to work. They are lacking in experience starting at the top ranking potions. they are poised to get people hurt.. They can not follow there on business plan, the worst grouping of inexperienced professionals around.
to many to list
Great place to work.
Instrument Technician/FMC Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grande Prairie, AB2018, augusztus 11.
I enjoyed working for Devon Energy. The atmosphere the employees created made for a great work place. Employees were treated with respect which in turn increases productivity. I was sad to be part of the acquisition of conventional assets in 2014. Hope to be part of another great company like this one!
Not the same company it was 5 years ago
Production Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Artesia, NM2018, augusztus 10.
The company has always been top heavy. I had very little idea where my up line existed. After the company failed to manage a decline in oil prices despite having hedges in place that sheltered them from price fallout immediately, they laid off about 25% of their workforce. They let everyone know 6 months in advance that they were coming then handed out pink slips without rhyme or reason. Immediately after they began a large field structure change where most people’s job assignments were changed or moved into different positions. No one was asked, they were told. I was moved into a new position that had an additional 1.5 hour commute each way unpaid and pushed to work 12-14 hour days. No appreciation was ever extended but reprimands were in no shortage. This. Company, at least in NM,, is being operated by the least qualified management team I have ever been unfortunate to work for. If this is not a last resort for you, seek employment elsewhere
Company vehicle
Kontra érvek
Micromanagement and leadership that is incapable of taking any accountability
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for
Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 9.
A typical day involved working at the office with assigned roles and responsibilities as a Software developer.
Learned latest trends technology relating to Software Development.
Management is very encouraging and always there to assist and guide us in the right direction.
Devon Energy has a very friendly team working environment.
Working with a team with a diverse academic backgrounds and meeting new people during the work course.
paid good, no support
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, augusztus 9.
paid good, no support, no loyalty to employees. dangerous environment. no recognition for time with company, laid off so buddies could keep their job.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cresson, TX2018, augusztus 8.
It’s a Great place to work. There are great people to work with They care about their employees. They give bonus’s every year & raises every year. Culture is great.
Pro érvek
Flexible with employees life schedules
Kontra érvek
The industry goes downhill every 10 years & you have to worry about getting laid off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding place to work when i was contracting to Devon
ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, július 31.
As part of the Technical services department, worked as part of a small team. Work was challenging and rewarding, lots of support from the team members.
Awesome Place to Work!
Customer Relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, július 28.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Devon Energy to work! It was a very pleasant environment to work at. I mainly enjoyed the flow. Everyone worked together to accomplish a common goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff Accountant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 17.
Great culture and work life balance. Gym is nice to have on site. Covered parking. Easy access to lots of downtown events. Lots of learning opportunities.
Great Company
Data Management Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 6.
Great company going through needed growing pains. Increased focus on benefits that will aid in employee retention and recruitment. Overall a great place to work.
excellent company culture
Production Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, július 5.
Good work environment, collective and open minded culture. Good compensation, work life balance, etc.
Management trusts people to do their job, with very little micromanagement going on.
culture
energy sector uncertainty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for home with a computer FOB
Data Editor / Well Log Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 3.
I liked the job but the oil industry crashed in 2016. I only met my direct supervisor. I crunched numbers from home. I worked on my own time sometimes until four in the morning, sometimes half a day. I was just required to get the projects given done, by X-day. I have worked on call 24/7 since 1980. I am not a good sleeper because of that life.
MGM
Working from home.
Kontra érvek
Being laid off, but it was the industry at the time.
Just a #
Assist field personnel (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 2.
When I first started working for Devon It was a great place to work. Then layoffs happened and it went all down hill. Work Work Work. Also the people are so judgmental.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Place to work
Technical Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018, június 27.
Good teams to work, Great learning, Fun at work, not much pressure, people are helping nature.

Nice office, good learning in teams and good growth

overall very positive.
No WFH
Fun workplace
Completion Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 25.
I enjoyed my employment at Devon. Not only were the people good to work with but the culture was one to keep you around. I always felt my work was appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It used to be a good place
Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 20.
This was a great place when I started in 2014. Since then the culture has changed drastically and well stinks. Managers pit employees against each other. Collaboration doesn’t happen. No one can make a decision. Everything has to go through a bazillion layers of management to get done. Managers play favorites in a serious way. The last round of layoffs was the nail in the coffin. Basically cleared out all the experience and kept the youngins with lower salaries. I am 29 yrs old. There’s hardly anyone left older that I can learn from. That’s a huge problem.
9/80 schedule, vacation time
Management, culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with many friendly faces
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 18.
I learned a lot about IT installment in a pretty fast paced setting. The management I had took time to teach me what I needed to do and I got it all done in accordance. Paid for our food and gave us small breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, caring about people and community
Supervisor, Data & Analytics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 14.
Great sense of community, has been a pillar of the community. Adapting to new technologies and great work facilities.

The company encourages a lot of volunteer opportunities and donates to great causes like United Way, Habitat for Humanity, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again
Mid level Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 13.
WAS a great company; Hopefully it will be again.
Problems are at the very top. The company has lost many good employees since 2008 and attracted some good people as well. They just don't do the right things to retain the best. Culture has gone sour.
Great place to work.
A/P Accountant; JV Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, június 5.
My coworkers and my supervisors were great to work with. I enjoyed my time there immensely. Devon clearly communicates their values and lives by them in every way. Benefits were hands down the best I have ever found.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Devon Energy? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van