Department of Veterans Affairs-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Program Assistant

134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 108 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place environment and the opportunity of working with Veterans.
Credentialing Program Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Haven, CT2018, július 11.
My work schedule is basically reviewing a file for processing and verifying the information in Vetpro, once the applicant has completed the process for employment.
Discounts on stores
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement in certain departments
Extremely Stressful
Lead Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, június 18.
The structure is not what it could be, no chance to advance and overworked for little pay. Pay does not compensate the type and amount of work. There is no training for replacements and workloads are usually more than one person can handle for extended periods of time.
Va
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA 908052018, június 11.
Any government position is a great place to work. I will joyed my time with the VA hospital. Family atmosphere! Some management need manager / employee skills as there is a lot of favoritism that upper management close their eyes too.
Pro érvek
Great hours, govt benefits, pay is ok but could be better
Kontra érvek
Management has favoritism, management lack employee/manager skills, pay could be b tree for cost of living ( locality pay)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive palace o work
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Golden, CO2018, június 6.
nice place to work with an exercise room for use by employees
co-ordinate repair actions with audiology clinics veterans and repair facilities on a daily basis
well defined work schedule
Kontra érvek
commute to and from work
should be better
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 4.
all jobs should be better pay and benefits. all hearts are the to choose how and who to give it too. Most people like eating fruit and stables of all kinds of promotions.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
advancements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 2.
I enjoyed my time working at Veterans Affairs San Antonio, Audie Murphy Hospital. It was a fun group of people to work with. I worked with engineers and architects. There was always a project being built inside the hospital. I went on safety rounds to ensure the spaces were safe for the contractors who worked on the projects.
Pro érvek
Great group of people to work with. Paid time off 8 hours a month.
NONE
Challenging and rewarding workplace
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskogee, OK2018, május 30.
Helping the Veterans and their dependents was very rewarding. There was always something to do to keep yourself occupied. Sometimes advancement was difficult due to the number of employees working there.
great people
Kontra érvek
sometimes mangement proved difficult to deal with
Love Working for Veterans
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 26.
The sole reason I took the job at the VA is to help fellow veterans. My management wanted me to post 56 hours of AWOL for a staff member even though he called in and I could not consciously do that. My supervisor was off that day but I still got written up for not doing what I was told to do. The particular staff member went to our LMR Department and the department was told they could not do that because staff member had called in. I couldn't continue to work for those type of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great working environment
Supervisory Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, május 17.
Coordinating daily with the medical/mental health staff was enjoyable. It is wonderful to work with a group of people who care about the health and welfare of our veteran population. Kudos to the working staff in Martinsburg, WV VAMC!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very high stress fast pace
Credentialing Program Assistant (AO) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, május 5.
Most enjoyable part of my job was preparing the paperwork to be submitted to the Board for approval. There wasn't enough help so you were overworked and pushed to do more and more. I skipped breaks and lunch in order to help get things done timely. I always received a Bonus at the end of the year for my hard work. Everything must be thorough and perfect. The job wasn't hard just too much workload.
Bonus
too much workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Interesting but stressful work
PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2018, április 16.
I enjoy working for the vamc, but I feel it is poorly managed, there is a high turn over rate for inpatient mental health, the campus is nice and I do enjoy working with my coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great workplace
Program Support Assistant/Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2018, április 13.
Prepared and disbursed money owed to veteran patients for medical expenses. Reviewed medical claims to be submitted for reimbursements. Researched discrepancies and assisted clerk in public voucher program. Processed all Veteran requests and notices. Prepared public vouchers for processing, processed refunds reviews, pre-payments, claims matching, and rated eligibility. Collected, analyzed, and prepared data for processing and provided, clerical and technical support to CPAC operations. Performed review of First Party debt and adjusted First Party claims.
great workplace
parking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Productive and fun
PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT/ENGINEERING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Big Spring, TX2018, április 5.
One of the best jobs I could have. I loved working with and for the veterans. Interacting with the veterans was amazing experience and would recommend this place to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Stressful, Overworked Employees!
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Jolla, CA2018, április 3.
Management lacks training! Work has tripled in the last 3 years and yet you are still expected to meet the same deadlines! Outdated responsibilities!!
Breaks, Vacations, Sick Days, OK pay, Work with other Vets if lucky
Not hiring enough Vets, Too much work for 1 person, Bad Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working with the veterans
Program Support Assistant/Primary Timekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX 752162018, március 17.
In my current role as Program Support Assistant, I don't get to interact with our veteran population like I used to and I do miss that, but I also love assisting the people who help our veterans on a daily basis.

Thank you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
great benefits
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, február 26.
During my 34-year tenure as a Federal civilian employee with the National Institutes of Health and the Surgery Section at the James A Haley VA Hospital, my duties included secretarial and program support positions, and involved procurement, utilization review, timekeeping, clinic management and patient appointments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Very good
Program Assistant, Federal Government (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1 Archives drive, room 1022018, február 20.
The Department of Veteran Affairs was very professional as to evaluate to see if each candidate meet the qualification to assist veterans with their claims
Pro érvek
Paid holidays and sick leave
lack of resources
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Work place
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, február 19.
Work with various government applications in a professional environment. Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a great work environment.
Chance to move forward
Reasonable Accommodation
Love my co-workers
Program Support Assistant (PSA), Purchase Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS 392162018, február 8.
Enjoyed working for this this agency working with the veterans. I felt needed. Made sure the veterans were taken care off in a timely manner because most of the care I assisted with was for citizen seniors.
days off
short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 26.
Get the job done in a timely manner. Ask questions, stand your ground.
on the job training
quick advancement
school available to continue training
transition to anywhere job related
short hours
community environment to our veterans.
stay focus
never volunteer
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Department of Veterans Affairs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van