Department of Veterans Affairs-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Program Assistant

148 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 541 értékelés megtekintése
Detailed originated
Program Support Assistant- CPAC (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, TN2018, október 13.
Must pay close attention to details . Veterans depend on the hard working veterans to ensure the accuracy of their medical accounts. Veterans have given so much to so many.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Atlanta VA Medical Center is not a very healty place to work.
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, október 8.
I have been at the Atlanta VA, working at one of they outlying CBOC's for close to 9 years and I've seen a marked decline in morale. There is a big culture of nepotism, so if you know how to brown nose and rub elbows with the right people, you are on your way up... even if you are not qualified for certain positions. It's all who, not what, you know. It's VERY disheartening to see the focus on numbers and the lack of true patient care. The providers are worked to the point of exhaustion (as are all employees) to see as many patients as possible. The "leadership" works in a bubble without any thought, knowledge or concern of how their decisions affect patient care or employee morale.
Good salary
Kontra érvek
Not worth losing your mental health and becoming apathetic
No comment
Program Support Assistant (GS-6) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, október 1.
I do not want to submit a review. Government is a good place to work but there was no room to advance in the VA or federal government while I was employed with them.
retirement
Kontra érvek
hard to move into a better job
Unhealthy wokring environment
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, szeptember 27.
Great job security and benefits, however no one is happy working there and that created an unhealthy working environment. Advancement is easy once you get in. I'm sure each hospital is different though and I wouldn't rule them all to be the same
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work. Opportunities for advancement available.
Program Support Assistant GS-6 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, szeptember 19.
Enjoyed time spent working for the Department of Veteran Affairs. The work culture could be tremendously improved. Some employees are not qualified for the positions they hold and demonstrate poor attitudes towards the patients they serve.
Pro érvek
With the right attitude a person can succeed at the VA
Kontra érvek
There are unqualified employees there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace!
Supervisory Program Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 11.
Excellence place to work. Challenging work atmosphere with great associates to work with. Management cares about all the employees and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Great benefits.
Can't think of any.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Long Term Stability
PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Solano County, CA2018, augusztus 11.
The opportunity for changing positions or departments is not readily available. The opportunity for stability at a competative pay rate is available.
Competative pay and benefits
Job advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great Benefits
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, NC2018, augusztus 1.
I enjoyed working here but sadly research positions are only term. Also unless you are a Nurse there isnt much room for growth. I recommend working in another department.
Support the Veterans
Program Support Assistant/Medical Support Asst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, július 25.
I enjoy interacting with the Veterans and their families. Each veteran is unique in his/her own way. Being able to provide a listening ear and a smile can go a very long way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 25.
Working with veterans and giving them the satisfaction of appreciation is tremendous

The Department of Veterans Affairs focuses on middle management and should focus on employee morale and the mantra "ONE VA"
Interaction with veterans
Kontra érvek
poor management in critical areas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it. You were told what the functions of the position entailed; it was expected that you perform the functions.
Program Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, július 20.
I enjoyed the independent work environment and working directly with managers and scientists. The pay was good for a contract position and you worked well with manager of your program.
Pro érvek
Rewarding work environment; expectations were high from managers.
Kontra érvek
contract position; and insecure managers, uncomfortable with making decisions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place environment and the opportunity of working with Veterans.
Credentialing Program Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Haven, CT2018, július 11.
My work schedule is basically reviewing a file for processing and verifying the information in Vetpro, once the applicant has completed the process for employment.
Discounts on stores
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement in certain departments
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
productive
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, július 6.
good work place for and great benefits, military oriented, management is a great in my department, You get to learn a lot about benefits and what is available for veterans.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Extremely Stressful
Lead Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, június 18.
The structure is not what it could be, no chance to advance and overworked for little pay. Pay does not compensate the type and amount of work. There is no training for replacements and workloads are usually more than one person can handle for extended periods of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Va
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA 908052018, június 11.
Any government position is a great place to work. I will joyed my time with the VA hospital. Family atmosphere! Some management need manager / employee skills as there is a lot of favoritism that upper management close their eyes too.
Pro érvek
Great hours, govt benefits, pay is ok but could be better
Kontra érvek
Management has favoritism, management lack employee/manager skills, pay could be b tree for cost of living ( locality pay)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
productive palace o work
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Golden, CO2018, június 6.
nice place to work with an exercise room for use by employees
co-ordinate repair actions with audiology clinics veterans and repair facilities on a daily basis
well defined work schedule
Kontra érvek
commute to and from work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
should be better
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 4.
all jobs should be better pay and benefits. all hearts are the to choose how and who to give it too. Most people like eating fruit and stables of all kinds of promotions.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
advancements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 2.
I enjoyed my time working at Veterans Affairs San Antonio, Audie Murphy Hospital. It was a fun group of people to work with. I worked with engineers and architects. There was always a project being built inside the hospital. I went on safety rounds to ensure the spaces were safe for the contractors who worked on the projects.
Pro érvek
Great group of people to work with. Paid time off 8 hours a month.
NONE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Challenging and rewarding workplace
Program Support Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskogee, OK2018, május 30.
Helping the Veterans and their dependents was very rewarding. There was always something to do to keep yourself occupied. Sometimes advancement was difficult due to the number of employees working there.
great people
Kontra érvek
sometimes mangement proved difficult to deal with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Love Working for Veterans
Program Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 26.
The sole reason I took the job at the VA is to help fellow veterans. My management wanted me to post 56 hours of AWOL for a staff member even though he called in and I could not consciously do that. My supervisor was off that day but I still got written up for not doing what I was told to do. The particular staff member went to our LMR Department and the department was told they could not do that because staff member had called in. I couldn't continue to work for those type of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Department of Veterans Affairs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van