Department of Veterans Affairs-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Licensed Practical Nurse

99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much waste of time and no responsibility
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, február 13.
Too many lifetime employees who know how to milk the system. Management will not correct employees because they will run to the union and complain. As long as you come to work and fill a seat you can do whatever you like all day long. Some of the clinics were up to three years behind with no reason to be. Witnessed staff yelling, cursing and being vulgar in front of patients on a daily basis. I was so disappointed with my coworkers behavior and the lack of accountability. Our Veterans deserve better!!
Working with Veterans
No accountability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good work place
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 29.
I love working here. The offer competitive salary and benefits. They help balance your work schedule around your home life. They are one of the few companies that continue to offer a pension.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
loved it-every single thing~
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, január 17.
I loved working with veterans. It was a joy to serve them and get to hear their stories everyday. I enjoyed my coworkers as well. We truly worked as a team and became like one big family we shared ups and downs and to this day we are as close as family.
Good benefits, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Sometimes govt gets in the way
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Would definately recommend!
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, január 12.
The VA is a great place to work. If only it would have been closer to home, I would have stayed the rest of my career there, but driving 600 miles a week got to be too exhausting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but not much room to grow as a nurse
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2017, november 27.
It is a fast paced job. Unfortunately not all VA facilities are the same, some are better than others in regards to helping you with furthering your education and advancing in your career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Care and place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, november 10.
Team Nursing, Pxyis medication distribution, Mobile computer carts, numerous medications 5-15 given to clients, wound care, bowel care, Iv Therapy, Blood Draw, hanging blood, Rehab, SCI, TBI, ALS, MS, Radiation Therapy/Chemotherapy
Excellent career ladder raises
Kontra érvek
poor management training/ stagnant theories
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good education program for staff.
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2017, október 10.
My work at the VA was a temporary position but I was impressed by the organization of management and the willingness of staff to support one another. It was also gratifying to work with the Veterans.
Pro érvek
Friendly and helpful staff.
Kontra érvek
No full time positions available at the time I worked there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 4Jelentés
Terrible please to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, szeptember 10.
This was the worst place to work, the environment which includea the management, staff and infrastructure was toxic, life threatening, and unhealthy. I feel sorry or my follow veterans.
caring for the veterans
Kontra érvek
none, but days ways from there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and structured environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, szeptember 5.
Fast paced/ structured. Good benefits. Good hours. Team work. Everyone works together. Treated equally. Clean work area, enjoy working with veterans.
Good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits not worth the time wasted
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, szeptember 5.
There is no room for career advancement at the VA unless you know someone or are related to someone higher up. The training is very poor and if management doesn't feel like you fit in their click than they will work their hardest to make you lose your job. Very poor and stressful environment nor do they pay you on time.
Health benefits
Kontra érvek
Every aspect of the environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
competitive
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, augusztus 16.
Need better pay for all staff. Need incentives for staff and recognition. Increase pay of step increases and all VA locations should have locality pay.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
VA Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, július 14.
Good opportunities for job growth and advancement. Excellent programs for furthering education in various areas in the healthcare industry. Good place to retire from.
Pro érvek
You can transfer all over the world.
Need better management......
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stable employment, management needs to be more compassionate to employees
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2017, május 29.
Good pay, good benefits. Management needs to be more compassionate to emplyees and not be rude. To heavy workload, no help. To much training, some are ridiculouse
pay, benefits
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
To care for those who have borne the battle. -Abraham Lincoln
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2017, május 20.
Being a LPN at the VA is a very rewarding and challenging career. The veterans and the staff become like family as you care for them over the years. A typical day for me at the VA would be to work along side a RN to accommodate the unique needs of each patient. From passing medications, collecting labs, insertion of drains and tubes, down to simple activities of daily living. At the VA veterans day is every day.
Flexible scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Productive place of work
LPN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, május 16.
I enjoyed my time and benefited from the educational opportunities that were given. The VA had many new tasks that were being installed and these tasks would help the new and young veterans that were coming for rehab.
Great staff
Too much management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
productive place of employment
LPN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, május 6.
I enjoy my job, great health insurance, great place to continue to continue your education. the staff is great to work with. management is great with communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2017, április 26.
Great opportunities. I great place to work with great people. Working at the VA is like working with family. The benefits can't be matched anywhere else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Great to work with Veterans
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, április 18.
It is great to work with Veterans, but have been nursing and completed a Masters in Health Administration. Unable to move into an administration job with out taking a large cut in pay.
Work with Veterans
Unable to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to be a nurse .
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, április 12.
My job with the federal government at the hospital and the long term care facility was exciting and a challenge. I got to see and interact
with workers who were both civilian and military.

No time to get bored many new things to learn both about people and myself. So why retire? thought I was ready to sit back and relax well, I wasn't missed the talents I acquired, and using them to help others get through a rough patch in their life.
great learning enviorment.
Parking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Poor working environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, április 11.
Very large turn over rate with nursing staff and physicians. Poorly managed. Lunch breaks are not scheduled. You may be required to work over, but are not given overtime, rather comp time (at your regular rate) to use at a later date.
Excellent benefits