Department of Veterans Affairs-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Licensed Practical Nurse

112 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 196 értékelés megtekintése
My career at Dept. of Veterans Affairs
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, július 20.
Enjoyed my 27.5 year career
Best employer I have worked for
5 stars for Dept. of Veterans
VA provides opportunities for advancements with education reimbursement .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
Specialty LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, július 11.
The Vets are awesome to work with. Coworkers awesome. Management played favoritism. I quit because of the whole atmosphere. It’s not a positive place to work.
Schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
patient focused care
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decorah, IA2018, július 2.
high paced job. Work is challenging. THe best government job I have had. Totally focused on quality care to veterans. Work environment was awesome.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great pay for no life.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canandaigua, NY2018, június 4.
The Department of Veterans affairs is a federal job that demands a lot. You work multiple shifts with hardly no weekends off. If you are the low man on the seniority pole you can forget about a vacation or transfer opportunities. I have been an employee now for 5 months and i feel i have made a mistake accepting the nursing job i am now currently doing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA 309042018, május 15.
My most enjoyable moments were taking care of the veterans the worst part was poor management and the coroption of the va system down south if I would have stayed out west I may have not resigned ,
LOVED TAKING CARE OF VETS AFTER 14 YRS
POOR MANAGEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Productive... Good learning environment
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 25.
Overall it was a good experience.. It was good for job longevity, however the management can use some improvements... The nursing staff was very knowledgeable and helpful... Other diciplines were kind and courteous... A really caring environment.
Definitely a good place for our veterans.. I walked away with a lot from my time with the Vetrans Affairs and will forever be grateful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 24.
I worked on Med-Surgical floor. Some days could be stressful. I loved administering care and treatment to the patients. The hardest time was to see those that served have to deal with PTSD.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
interesting place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, IL2018, április 2.
enjoyed working with the veterens. It was in extended care and on the Psych ward. I was impressed with the updated technology that was used. They had a good med pass system. Everything was barcoded.
Pro érvek
enjoyed working with the veterans
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Lpn
Licensed practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, március 29.
Overall the Department of veteran affairs is a great place to work but as far as job advancement it will take for ever to advance.I worked for almost 10 years and once i finish was unable to obtain a nursing job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much waste of time and no responsibility
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, február 13.
Too many lifetime employees who know how to milk the system. Management will not correct employees because they will run to the union and complain. As long as you come to work and fill a seat you can do whatever you like all day long. Some of the clinics were up to three years behind with no reason to be. Witnessed staff yelling, cursing and being vulgar in front of patients on a daily basis. I was so disappointed with my coworkers behavior and the lack of accountability. Our Veterans deserve better!!
Working with Veterans
No accountability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Good work place
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 29.
I love working here. The offer competitive salary and benefits. They help balance your work schedule around your home life. They are one of the few companies that continue to offer a pension.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
loved it-every single thing~
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, január 17.
I loved working with veterans. It was a joy to serve them and get to hear their stories everyday. I enjoyed my coworkers as well. We truly worked as a team and became like one big family we shared ups and downs and to this day we are as close as family.
Good benefits, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Sometimes govt gets in the way
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Would definately recommend!
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, január 12.
The VA is a great place to work. If only it would have been closer to home, I would have stayed the rest of my career there, but driving 600 miles a week got to be too exhausting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are willing to put in the work growth is possible.
Lpn (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2017, december 28.
The VA provides many opportunities to grow. You have to be the one to determine if you want to put in the extra work or not. It is a fast paced job with little time to take a break. Be prepared to deal with some angry customers sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits but not much room to grow as a nurse
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2017, november 27.
It is a fast paced job. Unfortunately not all VA facilities are the same, some are better than others in regards to helping you with furthering your education and advancing in your career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Care and place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, november 10.
Team Nursing, Pxyis medication distribution, Mobile computer carts, numerous medications 5-15 given to clients, wound care, bowel care, Iv Therapy, Blood Draw, hanging blood, Rehab, SCI, TBI, ALS, MS, Radiation Therapy/Chemotherapy
Excellent career ladder raises
Kontra érvek
poor management training/ stagnant theories
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good education program for staff.
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2017, október 10.
My work at the VA was a temporary position but I was impressed by the organization of management and the willingness of staff to support one another. It was also gratifying to work with the Veterans.
Pro érvek
Friendly and helpful staff.
Kontra érvek
No full time positions available at the time I worked there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 4Jelentés
Terrible please to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, szeptember 10.
This was the worst place to work, the environment which includea the management, staff and infrastructure was toxic, life threatening, and unhealthy. I feel sorry or my follow veterans.
caring for the veterans
Kontra érvek
none, but days ways from there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and structured environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, szeptember 5.
Fast paced/ structured. Good benefits. Good hours. Team work. Everyone works together. Treated equally. Clean work area, enjoy working with veterans.
Good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits not worth the time wasted
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, szeptember 5.
There is no room for career advancement at the VA unless you know someone or are related to someone higher up. The training is very poor and if management doesn't feel like you fit in their click than they will work their hardest to make you lose your job. Very poor and stressful environment nor do they pay you on time.
Health benefits
Kontra érvek
Every aspect of the environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Department of Veterans Affairs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van