Department of Veterans Affairs-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Licensed Practical Nurse

94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Care and place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, november 10.
Team Nursing, Pxyis medication distribution, Mobile computer carts, numerous medications 5-15 given to clients, wound care, bowel care, Iv Therapy, Blood Draw, hanging blood, Rehab, SCI, TBI, ALS, MS, Radiation Therapy/Chemotherapy
Pro érvek
Excellent career ladder raises
Kontra érvek
poor management training/ stagnant theories
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good education program for staff.
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2017, október 10.
My work at the VA was a temporary position but I was impressed by the organization of management and the willingness of staff to support one another. It was also gratifying to work with the Veterans.
Pro érvek
Friendly and helpful staff.
Kontra érvek
No full time positions available at the time I worked there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible please to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, szeptember 10.
This was the worst place to work, the environment which includea the management, staff and infrastructure was toxic, life threatening, and unhealthy. I feel sorry or my follow veterans.
Pro érvek
caring for the veterans
Kontra érvek
none, but days ways from there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and structured environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, szeptember 5.
Fast paced/ structured. Good benefits. Good hours. Team work. Everyone works together. Treated equally. Clean work area, enjoy working with veterans.
Pro érvek
Good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits not worth the time wasted
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, szeptember 5.
There is no room for career advancement at the VA unless you know someone or are related to someone higher up. The training is very poor and if management doesn't feel like you fit in their click than they will work their hardest to make you lose your job. Very poor and stressful environment nor do they pay you on time.
Pro érvek
Health benefits
Kontra érvek
Every aspect of the environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
competitive
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, augusztus 16.
Need better pay for all staff. Need incentives for staff and recognition. Increase pay of step increases and all VA locations should have locality pay.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
VA Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, július 14.
Good opportunities for job growth and advancement. Excellent programs for furthering education in various areas in the healthcare industry. Good place to retire from.
Pro érvek
You can transfer all over the world.
Kontra érvek
Need better management......
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
stable employment, management needs to be more compassionate to employees
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2017, május 29.
Good pay, good benefits. Management needs to be more compassionate to emplyees and not be rude. To heavy workload, no help. To much training, some are ridiculouse
Pro érvek
pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
To care for those who have borne the battle. -Abraham Lincoln
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2017, május 20.
Being a LPN at the VA is a very rewarding and challenging career. The veterans and the staff become like family as you care for them over the years. A typical day for me at the VA would be to work along side a RN to accommodate the unique needs of each patient. From passing medications, collecting labs, insertion of drains and tubes, down to simple activities of daily living. At the VA veterans day is every day.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place of work
LPN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, május 16.
I enjoyed my time and benefited from the educational opportunities that were given. The VA had many new tasks that were being installed and these tasks would help the new and young veterans that were coming for rehab.
Pro érvek
Great staff
Kontra érvek
Too much management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive place of employment
LPN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, május 6.
I enjoy my job, great health insurance, great place to continue to continue your education. the staff is great to work with. management is great with communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2017, április 26.
Great opportunities. I great place to work with great people. Working at the VA is like working with family. The benefits can't be matched anywhere else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to work with Veterans
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, április 18.
It is great to work with Veterans, but have been nursing and completed a Masters in Health Administration. Unable to move into an administration job with out taking a large cut in pay.
Pro érvek
Work with Veterans
Kontra érvek
Unable to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to be a nurse .
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, április 12.
My job with the federal government at the hospital and the long term care facility was exciting and a challenge. I got to see and interact
with workers who were both civilian and military.

No time to get bored many new things to learn both about people and myself. So why retire? thought I was ready to sit back and relax well, I wasn't missed the talents I acquired, and using them to help others get through a rough patch in their life.
Pro érvek
great learning enviorment.
Kontra érvek
Parking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor working environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, április 11.
Very large turn over rate with nursing staff and physicians. Poorly managed. Lunch breaks are not scheduled. You may be required to work over, but are not given overtime, rather comp time (at your regular rate) to use at a later date.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
No lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good team work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  lawton,ok2017, április 10.
we worked on a unit that had 50 reisdents to each unit i was resposible for one side of the unit to do med admin and wound care . I enjoyed the oppurtunity to be able to care for the veterans.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (GS-5) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, március 31.
A great place to work. Always an honor to serve those who serve this country. Teamwork is priority and it shows daily! Knowledgeable staff and a great place to learn and grow.
Pro érvek
Teamwork
Kontra érvek
parking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Close knit group of nurses in my area.
LPN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2017, március 13.
I arrive at 6:30am 30 min. early for my shift I check the equipment such as Med. refridgerator, Glucometer, Crash cart and pt. rooms. I log into any computers I might be using that day, check the schedules, stock rooms if needed. I start at 7am checking in and triaging pt's every 20 - 30 minutes thru the day until 530pm. I have a 30 minute lunch break at 1130 am which tends to go very fast. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the outsides idea that the VA is bad and that all VA's are alike. I love for our pt's to tell me that they appreciate us and and how good we are to them it makes my day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced nursing home care
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2017, március 8.
My typical day at work includes: safe medication administration and monitoring there effects, educating residents on medications and their care, supervising nursing assistant care, reporting resident status changes to appropriate provider, monitoring for potential safety hazard and correcting them, documenting, in detail, daily care provided. I have learned to give care according to importance giving me the ability to recognize what should be done first.I work in a culture of resident and family centered care where family concerns are considered important but at times are hard to satisfy. The most enjoyable part of my position is working with the Veteran community.
Pro érvek
I enjoy working with our Veterans
Kontra érvek
Meeting the demands of the Veterans
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to further your education and overall advancement
Licensed Practical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2017, február 16.
I truly enjoy working with the veterans, very fulfilling....I tell them you took care of the U.S. then and now it's time for us to take care of you....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés

Átfogó minősítés

4,0
3 373 értékelés alapján
5 csillag
4 csillag
3 csillag
2 csillag
1 csillag

Értékelések kategória szerint

Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,9
Bérezés/juttatások
4,1
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,7
Vezetőség
3,4
Céges kultúra
3,6