Department of Veterans Affairs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 907 értékelés megmutatása
This survey is Redicoulous
Grounds Keeping Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, május 1.
This is absurd. I am looking for a job. Just because I like or dislike something doesn't accurately reflect what is going on at this time. Maybe I was the cause maybe not. This is the reason I am not applying for jobs now.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 6Jelentés
Great learning environment.
Contracts Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, április 30.
Veterans Health Administration is a great return on the investment. Working to support vets that have protected our nation was an honor. I initially volunteered with the VHA to give back and I have no regrets.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Short lunch breaks (i.e. 30 minutes)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
My VA Career
Hearing Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191012018, április 30.
My typical day was very systematic. I used a daily schedule to achieve all my objectives and work with Management to achieve required quotas. The hardest part of my job was waiting for research results. The most enjoyable part of my job was achieving organizational goals ahead of schedule.
Pro érvek
Enjoyable work environment and acknowledgement
Kontra érvek
When government issues would hold up compensation, such as furlows
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very good place to work.
CLAIM ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA 232492018, április 30.
Very good place to work, benefits, good retirement benefits, retirement benefits. lots of growth, can move anywhere in the world and your benefits will transfer with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job security and benefits
Medical Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, április 28.
Like every job, this one wasn't perfect, but it is definitely a secure one that comes with generous retirement benefits. Must be able to tolerate lots of bureaucracy at this federal government position.
High pace
Medical Support Assistant GS-6 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2018, április 28.
Working at the Veterans Healthcare Administration is very rewarding. I have an opportunity to assist military veterans with their health benefits. It is very convenient to live and work in the surrounding area.
assisting veterans
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team, good work life balance, and overtime if employee wanted
Telephone Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle2018, április 27.
Come in and start answering phone calls
911 response and tests
Code Responses to emergencies
During peek hours breaks and lunch were not given
When one person was on duty breaks leaving the area were not encouraged
understaffed
Great team and management
Kontra érvek
Shift work, no advancement, under paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stuck on Stupid
Human Resources Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walla Walla, WA2018, április 27.
They are focused on all the wrong things. They are stuck on their already established bad behavior and promotes those who stick around and bite their tongue long enough.There are some good people there but only because they feel stuck. All those with alternatives, eventually take them. All about who you know not how hard you work and don't you dare have an opinion.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Very stressful
Contact Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, április 26.
This job can be very stressful, and the hours can be long. I had to make sure that I met the standards every month. I dealt with the public which in it self can be very stressful
Benefit
meeting standards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
great place
RN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Meade, SD2018, április 26.
Very difficult to get into the VA. It is a small, cliquey environment. Many days are filled with meetings with no time to work. Management is changing however, and may be promising to move the VA forward and eliminate stagnicity.
pay
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
excellent learning enviroment
PHLEBOTOMY EXTERNSHIP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, április 26.
excellent learning facility, everyone was very friendly and welcoming, management was amazing. Co workers worked diligently as a team to accomplish goals
welcoming
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Dept of Veterans Affairs
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White City, OR2018, április 25.
This is a positive and uplifting environment where the employees are empowered to make their own decisions through education. The Dept of Veterans Affairs is a good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Productive... Good learning environment
LPN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 25.
Overall it was a good experience.. It was good for job longevity, however the management can use some improvements... The nursing staff was very knowledgeable and helpful... Other diciplines were kind and courteous... A really caring environment.
Definitely a good place for our veterans.. I walked away with a lot from my time with the Vetrans Affairs and will forever be grateful
Amazing
Floor RN (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, április 24.
I worked for the SA VA, the staff was amazingly helpful, vets were so appreciative, and thankful for their care. it was great to give back. The families were kind, the manger was flexible and the benefits were over the top
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 24.
I worked on Med-Surgical floor. Some days could be stressful. I loved administering care and treatment to the patients. The hardest time was to see those that served have to deal with PTSD.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Addiction Therapist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, április 24.
I would not recommend working for this agency Being there for the veteran has been loss. Veterans not getting service volume to high for the providers to feel good about their jobs. Everyone is being overwhelmed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
a day at the VA
Medical Claims Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, április 24.
I loved working with them but the leads were out of control once they were given power and acted like children and it felt like I was in high school but I loved it helping the veterans. I loved my contract company as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Va
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Herndon, VA2018, április 23.
Good not great place to work. Military environment require getting used to and this one was no different. I was a contractor but was treated fairly by the FTE's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Medical Records Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medical Records2018, április 23.
Started with the department working as a nursing assistant and cared for veterans. Coworkers complained a lot and didn't want to put in the work they were paid for and after being promoted into administration, I loved my worked schedule. Again, my coworkers did a lot of complaining, not really grateful for the job that they had or the lives that they were afforded to have with the salaries they were provided.
work schedule
ungrateful personalities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Facility Revenue Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beckley, WV2018, április 23.
Each day we are tasked with handling several aspects of the facility revenue cycle, as well as handling any customer service issues that arise. This includes insurance billing, copays, missing information.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Department of Veterans Affairs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van