Department of Veterans Affairs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Wonderful work environment
IT Specialist/Support Internship (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, január 30.
I worked as a intern and the experience was great. I worked with a friendly staff who gave me my first working networking experience. On a typical day we will start the day at around 8 AM see what was the workflow for the day and prioritize which basically consists of trouble tickets installing and removing computers and printers and solve end-users networking experiences ended they will end around 4:30 p.m.
A lot of experience
Kontra érvek
It was only an internship
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Great workplace
Budget Chief (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 30.
Management and culture is excellent. Enjoyable and exciting place to work. But unless you're in healthcare, not much for advancement. Still highly recommend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
management
Transportation Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 30.
A typical day is 8 hours.
I learned how to work with vets
It would help if management received more leadership training.
The most enjoyable part is being able to help the veterans.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Veteran Transportation Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI 481052018, január 30.
Productive and honorable cause

Serving those veterans who gave much for their country. The most difficult part of the job is balancing work load stress with home life.
Excellent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful place to start or finish
Administrator on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, január 30.
wonderful place to start or finish a medical career
for those in the middle other options might provide
greater opportunity to expand your roll and
develop as a leader.
job stability
chroniclly short staffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to develop skills
Social Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, január 30.
This is a good career to have, and can be a challenging environment. As a veteran I enjoy serving the military and veteran population. In my line of work I do direct service, and administrative work. I enjoy working with a team of staff that that have an unwavering devotion to the clients that we serve.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good work place
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 29.
I love working here. The offer competitive salary and benefits. They help balance your work schedule around your home life. They are one of the few companies that continue to offer a pension.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
enjoyable fast paced job
Dental Technician, Set-up and prep treatment rooms (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chillicothe, OH2018, január 29.
Typical day is fast paced and satisfactory. Teamwork is key in the past paced world of dentistry. Management was available and curious when needed. would recommend applying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
VA Workplace Experience
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 29.
I worked in as Vocational Counselor with Mental Health focus. I maintained an average of 280 cases. The average day would consist of meeting with Veteran to determine needs for employment and counseling. Meeting with external officials to ensure the Veteran needs are being accommodated in employment, housing, medical, and social services. Inputting payroll for Veterans who are attending academic programs, and case noting daily on the Veteran's status while participating in Chapter 31 program. I would consider that workplace manageable but most be able to work independently to be success, and must be willing to make decision and support the decision with evidentiary support. I am required to review cases for accuracy of content and validity. The most difficult part of the job is to stay abreast of policy and regulation to ensure proper entitlement to chapter 31 program. Most enjoyable part of the job is helping Veterans become successful in employment following disease, disabilities and illness. It's the best feeling ever.
Pro érvek
Working in the help profession
Number of Veterans need help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with disabled Veterans to find employment
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, CRC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 29.
The Department of Veteran Affairs is an excellent job with good opportunities. You have the opportunity to help Veterans assimilate into civilian life.
Pro érvek
PTO, salary, people you work with on a daily basis.
Large case loads
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Ok
ASSISTANT CANTEEN CHIEF (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 29.
Over worked. Under paid. The most enjoyable is working for the veterans. The hardest part is it Is hard to find someone who actually does their job...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
A great Job
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, január 28.
A typical day in my department is crazy and hectic. I worked in the Cafeteria. long lines of hungry people and the clean up is insane but because I care for my veterans I continue to do my part.
free lunch
constantly understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
C&P Department
Nurse Practitioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, január 28.
Well administered department with oversite with adequate supervisory staff and internal review of reports with feedback is detailed oriented and helpful for success.
CT and OT
Approvals fot OT
Intra-Departmental Training
Veterans Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, január 28.
Assisting the Veteran and his family with questions concerning benefits this agency provides was one of the rewarding factors of this job. Continued Intra-Depatmental training on new local, state and federal policies pertaining to Veteran benefits.
Pro érvek
Helping the Veteran who served this country.
Unable to identify any.
Team work
Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, január 27.
Friendly and relaxed co-workers make workplace's atmosphere very comfortable. People are very professional and they respect and help each other. They are passionate about what they do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be willing to stay in a stable place
Medical Record Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, január 27.
Government is just the government what see is what you get. Polite s just like on t.v. Service the veteran was the most important thing that I liked about working for this company.
A job for life
Kontra érvek
Be willing to stay in the same position no able to grown
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
good place to work
Preparation Cook/Short Order Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, január 27.
im food service worker/ cook its a challenging job and i have been in food service for almost 30 years i love to serve others its a good job and loves
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Rewarding Place to Work
Information Law & eDiscovery Paralegal (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairborn, OH2018, január 27.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has had a number of issues that have been well documented through the press. However, the current leadership is dedicated to improving the healthcare and benefits for our nation's Veterans. It is very rewarding to be a part of that process.
Pay, benefits, mission
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
It was OK
Service Desk Technician | ACET&ASMResearch (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, január 26.
Come in answer phones
help users access the network
create service tickets for all issues
nothing really more to say
just a regular job for meager pay
flexible time tables
Stressfull nonstop work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Dont Do it
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Call Center/Admin) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, január 26.
I don't know if it is just the Atlanta location but I am an active and innovative worker and thinker by nature. Since I have been working here I have been shut down, abandon, and discriminated against and I am Veteran
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés