Department of Veterans Affairs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 648 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Toxic
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa city2018, november 5.
I have no idea who is putting the good reviews here but if you enjoy being attacked by the supervisors whom are terrible at thier jobs then this is the place for you. Google VA Hospital toxic work environment and employees anonymously give true and accurate reviews of the work culture. No training. Employees are miserable and make sure you are also. I feel sorry for the vets. All the good employees eventually leave.
Toxic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productivity
Lead Claims Specialist- GS07-4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191442018, november 5.
I work with numbers and figures all day. There is very little interaction with our clients which for me is te hardest aspect of my position. We work with older technology that makes my job more difficult Given the fact that new technology exists for accounting procedures, we still rely on hand calculators and other outdated systems to complete the majority of important daily functions. I enjoy working from home. Management seems unwilling to take risks or invest in improving employees career advancement or spend money in improving technology
Pro érvek
I love math and working with figues. I love having a steadt income.
Kontra érvek
and can see the results of my efforts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Housekeeping Aid Apprentice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IL2018, november 4.
Overall a learning concept at best it is amazing how they work in the background. I believe people need to see this cause it takes a lot to take care of the vets.
Good People
Non
Extremely stressful
Rating Veterans Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, november 3.
While pay is good not worth the stress. Love what I do which is serve Veterans however meeting numbers seem to matter most to Washington vs Vets. and employees. Standards are absurd have to work through my breaks and lunch just to try to meet my transactions while worrying about quality which is at times based on somebody else’s interpretation of the law from which we get dinged on errors. I despise the structure. Know of three of my co workers who had strokes bcs of the stress that comes with this job. Not worth the pay.
Leave
Kontra érvek
Extremely stressful with absurd standards
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Work from Home
German Translator - Global Dimensions (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, november 3.
Enjoy work. It is at my own pace. Rewarding outcome.
Received a bonus already. Meets my needs of part time work.
O board process requires finger prints and background check. Including reference check. Learn as you go job, but plenty of online resources available to help you out. Love the culture. Typical day is working in my home office. Management are cool and helpful.
work from home
work not always steady
Don't even consider it
Veterans Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, november 2.
Typical government job; VERY unorganized, valuable training is non-existent, the only motivation to come into work everyday is a paycheck and not to get fired..
Pay, Benefits
Literally everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR 721142018, november 2.
I enjoy working for the VA a great job and it has great benefits. It will be a great place to start and it has opportunity to move around. Just mind your business and stay focus on your goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place of education and work
Social Service Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, november 2.
Great diverse place to work. Very team and goal driven place to work. Everyone helping each other and the Veterans of today. With proper education and guidance one can excel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Administrative Assistant - VA Hospital (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Harrison, MT2018, november 2.
A lot of teamwork...Shared mission. The VA facility at which I worked had good leadership, good facilities We took a lot of pride in our work, helping vets.
posative culture, good pay
Kontra érvek
VA is subject of unfair critisim.
fun
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, november 1.
helping VA students get certified as a veteran student. this is just for students only. also just for veterans only . the management is great its a nice job.
free lunch
Poor care
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC 200112018, november 1.
12 hour shifts
Workplace is cut throat with scant educational and management support. Nurses usually provide primary nursing. Compressed work schedule and federal benefits best aspects
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours listening to Veterans problems
Veterans Service Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 1.
It was okay. Different personalities were mainly the issue. Worst part about it was listening to Veterans tell you how much they hate the VA and how we don't or didn't do anything to help them.
Atrocious Mgmt of DVA
Fed. LEO - Lt./Sprv. LEO/Trng. Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS 672182018, október 31.
One of the most inept and incompetent leadership environments I have ever witnessed or been a part of. From Facility management all the way down to department/section management, the vast majority are incapable of overall effective leadership. I emphasize management because most are horribly atrocious leaders an have no business managing or leading any area of the workforce. Particularly, the VA Police at the Robert J. Dole VAMC in Wichita, Kansas. As well as the overall mgmt of the Office of Security & Law Enforcement of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Productive Workplace
Advanced Medical Support Assistant / TOD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 30.
Days working within the Va can be stressful at times, However with support you will be able to get through. You must be able to adapt to change. For the most part many are supportive and work as team players.
n/a
Great Benefits, Job stability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Veteran Administration was the most rewarding of all my positions as an LPN. Serving our veterans gave me a pride in my work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, október 28.
I would still be working at the Veteran's Administration if they offered part-time work. I was having some health problems in 2015-2016 that led to my retirement. The work is very rewarding most of the time. A veteran may become upset very easily due to PTSA for TBA (traumatic brain injury). It takes a patient and caring nurse to be able to defuse a situation.
Pro érvek
No Weekends, Holidays, or nights. Also receive the federal holidays as well. Tuition reimbursement.
Kontra érvek
The VA in Evansville is micromanaged by the VA in Marion, Illinois. There is a problem with communication at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job security, but not an enjoyable work place
Medical Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 28.
This is a job that has great job security. The down fall of the organization is that they are understaffed and they place too many demands on employees. The employees are over worked and burned out. There are poor management skills among management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Advanced Medical Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, október 28.
This is a great place to work. You will be paid a salary whereby you can afford housing, food and basic living. Those lacking a college degree will find that there is no career advancement within the QCA.
pay, atmosphere
no career advancement
Good overall
Secretary(OA)/Records Management Liaison GS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 28.
The Va is a good place to work. I've been here 2 years and I volunteer for alot of different opportunites. They also have a lot of promotional opportunites of you as well. Overall the pay and benefits are good and I love my job.
Pro érvek
Job security and potential promotion opportunities
Lack of leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very proud to have worked here
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2018, október 27.
This is a nursing home for our veterans. I worked in the maintenance department and I loved working here. I felt like I was helping our veterans. The people a great
NIce place to work
Did not pay a lot
Overall okay
Registered Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 27.
Has helped me with my career overall. A good resume builder, management is awful, pay is awful, staffing is inadequate, benefits are not as great as you would think as they changed the retirement system a few years ago. Great for a new nurse to build nursing skills.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Department of Veterans Affairs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van