Department of Veterans Affairs Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 690 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Care of our veterans
Automotive Equipment Operator I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, december 10.
You cannot put a price of the need for these services for our veterans. They should be cared for in this manner with medical staff on site. It is the least that a community can do to help safeguard the lives of veterans for their service and in their infirmities.
Pro érvek
Being a part of this culture was very fulfilling
Kontra érvek
It was hard to move forward after losing them
Growth
Program Support Clerk (GS 5-1) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, december 10.
In my opinion this organization needs a wake-up call. Nepotism runs like crazy here and it doesn't help anyone out. They need to better assist the veterans who desire growth and development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Albans, NY2018, december 10.
Each day will bring a new challenge. At the department of veterans affairs you'll have to develop a insight on the veterans and also the people who care for them on a daily.
Helping our Veterans
Not enough resources
Na
Registered Nurse- Operating Room (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, december 9.
The mission is there and those that go to work aim to meet or exceed the mission. The mission gets blurred due to the union, which is very strong there.
ok
Federal Police Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, december 9.
It was a job, but the patient made it worth it. I had to leave this job for medical reasons. I would return to the because I have mastered the environment and can work and survive the chaos.
got a check
not consistant
My communication skills.
Strong communication skills (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2018, december 9.
I have excellent communication skills, I have over 30+ years of Military service and have worked from the lowest skill levels to the very upper tier of expertise.
Pro érvek
Excellet communication skills at all levels.
Kontra érvek
Not being an expert at a new career opprutunity.
Great work enviroment
Veterans Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, december 8.
Over 5 years I worked my way up through the Department of Veterans Affairs. I have volunteered and been nominated to work special assignments, with great success. I have continued to excel through additional challenges. Hardest part of my job is not being able to effectively help Veterans the way I would like to. In the last year the environment has become less than favorable. With the overhaul within the department and National leadership over the Veterans experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work
RN Care Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, december 8.
I have been employed at the Cleveland VA for 10 years. It is an honor to work with veterans on a daily basis. My job is very rewarding. I started here right out nursing school and plan to retire from here.
Work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you're an RN, LPN, forget it
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2018, december 7.
Love the work, the Veterans but have yet to see a raise in 10 years or more. Leadership will lie about giving a raise and the salary surveys that were suppose to have been done. Total lack of respect for the LPNs yet we are worked just as hard as the RN's. Nurse Practitioners, PA's and Police are all in the same boat. They preach respect yet give none.
Pro érvek
The people we serve, benefits we can pay for
disrespect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Maffia setting
Veteran Transportation Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, SD2018, december 6.
If you are not in and you rock the boat you are out. Small VAMC like this are very hard on people. Most people are all about business and not about the Veteran.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Outstanding
Industrial Electronic Controls Mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, december 5.
Excellent work/life balance. Like many jobs depends on department and management. Descend pay with regular pay raises. Opportunity to move within a government organization.
PAY AND VACATION
Kontra érvek
BENEFITS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Call Center - Sweat shop
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Creek East, CO2018, december 5.
The call center at the VA is the equivalent of a Sweat Shop. The salaries are pretty low and we probably work the hardest in the whole building. It is sort of a jail center. You need to be tied to your desk every minute of your day They say you start at a certain time but you need to be there 10 minutes before the time because they expect you to be on the phones 5 minutes after you arrive. Setting up your desk, opening your computer could take longer and yet you have to start 5 minutes after your start time. You don't have time to breath! Yet,you are being checked every minute of the day and reprimanded if you arrive 1 minute after your break or start time. They talk about serving the Veterans but we are people too and we are treated like jail mates. It is pretty disgraceful and unpleasant to work there.
Kontra érvek
Terrible way of treating employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Productive work place
Executive Secretary to Chief (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Orange, NJ2018, december 3.
Serving veterans showing appreciation for their service
unlimited learning and paid education
great management
diverse work place
bureaucracy of work flow.
all Holidays off
Occasion free lunch-job security
Stressful at times.
Amsa
AMSA (Primary Care Department) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, december 2.
The best part of the work week is serving the veterans, however the paperwork can become tedious at times and without the help of everyday phone operators at Parma it makes our job that much more stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Review
Veterans Resource Aide - Work Study (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 2.
Overall. Good place to excel from true professionals. Management can be accomplished through listening to your peers as a person and share ideas to support team goals.
its the VA
Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, december 1.
It has its days, you do have a bunch of pp that are over paid that do not do anything ( Thats the federal gov tho) the new secertay is making some good changes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
the most enjoyable part
Advanced Medical Support Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI 532952018, november 30.
working with the veterans and their families and seeing the smiles on their faces when you can help them solve the problems they are having with their benefits
Volunteer
Volunteer/Unemployed (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, november 30.
Great time volunteering, love the people and atmosphere. I really enjoy helping others as I too had problems navigating around new facilities, clinics and hospital.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working side by side with my fellow workers. We worked very well together
Nursing Assistant Certified (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA. and Durham NC2018, november 30.
I think as my 13 1/2 years at the Va the hospice floor was the best. I loved my patients no matter they were mean or nice because you never knew what they were feeling and what they were going through.
Pro érvek
We had none of that, maybe a treat from a family member every now and then
Very productive
Clerical Assistant II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallejo, CA2018, november 28.
I came in Volunteering as a Clerical Receptionist at the Dental Clinic and I was there for 5 years in hopes of getting hired. They never hired me. Although I enjoyed working there and everyone was wonderful to work with. It was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great meetings, and a lot of fun!
Irate patients
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Department of Veterans Affairs? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van