Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Reservation Agent

45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
productive place to work
Senior Reservations and Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moscow2017, szeptember 23.
good place to work, the cons is working oversees didn't give any career opportunities, which was really bad for a seventeen years service with Delta Airlines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great work
Reservations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, július 31.
Delta was a pleasure to work for especially when on the ramp, working in reservations was phone call after phone call and was micro managed, retired 08
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Call Center
Reservations Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chisholm, MN2017, június 20.
Took calls making airline reservations, checking for mileage awards or upgrades. Checked for flight availity, if flights were on time. Would rebook passengers due to missed flights, weather, of unforeseen delays. Would also advise passengers where to go to file or check on lost luggage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Delta
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2017, június 9.
My job was reservations.. My typical job was being on the phones 8 hours plus managing my best customer service skills to all Delta Airlines customers. Reservations included domestic and well as international reservations. Also changing reservations during hurricanes and maintenance issues. Being there a few years I learned alot about using my customer service skills and helping those that need my help.
Management was wonderful. They accommodated their employees when they needed them. The workplace culture was very diverse.. I worked with fellow employees from all over the world and also learned a thing or two about their cultures.
The hardest part of the job was trying to keep unhappy customers.....happy..
The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work every day with team members (co workers) everyone was like a big happy Delta family....
Pro érvek
exceptional airline to work for
better cubical arrangements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Job terminated
Reservations Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, június 1.
This was a short time position because the reservations office that I was working in closed. Do not have a great deal of feed back.loved flying for free
Flying
Bad Supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Good Company to work for
Reservation Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux City, IA2017, május 24.
Duplicate entry already reviewed this company Too bad we lost this great company due to the Sioux City Council. They were being selfish in what airline they wanted flying into Sioux City Airport.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
fast paced
Reservation Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chisholm, MN2017, március 9.
very good benifits but very stressful work. its extremely fast paced and you deal with alot of cranky customers. better deals on flights if hired.so theres that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reservations Operations Control Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, február 22.
Great airline, great benefits, great management. Loved my job and loved working with the public. Learned a lot while working there
flight benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Northwest Airlines
Reservation Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, január 15.
Northwest Airlines was acquired by Delta Airlines after I left the organization. The airline industry in general is an excellent place to work. The wages after the first few years exceed most regional levels. Balancing work and family is made easy with the ability to trade days if you need to or give away your work day completely. Excellent insurance and of course the great travel benefit of working for an airline.
Pay, Vacation Days and Travel
Kontra érvek
Working with the general public who can at times be difficult.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table and workout equiptment
Domestic and International Reservations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, január 10.
Strong, steady company with potential growth. Tons of perks including flight benefits, chances to earn points by selling Delta sponsored credit cards and hotels. Great health and dental benefits.
Pro érvek
flight benefits, excellent working environment, great health and dental
Kontra érvek
Must be patient with customers. I wish the salary was higher
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the BEST companies I've ever worked for.
Reservation Sales Agent Premium Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, január 7.
One of the BEST companies I have ever had the privilege of working for. Delta has the best insurance, and travel benefits in the industry. Yes, you might have gossip, and drama in the workplace, but all in all, management has your back.
Pro érvek
Excellent travel and health benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
I love Delta
Ready Reserve Gate Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2016, december 9.
I love working for Delta and it's a fun, busy place to work but I don't think upper management care about their employees as they promote the company, they let me go while I was pregnant and very sick, because I did not complete my hours, I was let go.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
flight benefits
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2016, november 18.
Great travel benefits if you take advantage of them, The compensation was fair up until 9/11 and they all had issues. Heard it's even better as Delta now took over NWA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to travel, working for any airline is the place!
Reservation and Ticketing Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Praha2016, április 5.
Great place to work! Great team who later became life time friends. There was always something new to learn. Delta Air Lines made sure we got proper and good amount of training to provide excellent customer service.
Pro érvek
Almost free travel around the world
Kontra érvek
Can't really think of any!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my interaction with diverse people.
Reservation Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2016, január 17.
Working at Northwest was on of my most enjoyable jobs. I was able to interact with people from all walks of life. One o my favorite things to do. I left that job, reluctantly, to open a family business.
Pro érvek
Every day was an adventure. Flying privileges
Long commute
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great Job
Flex at Home Part Time Reservations Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2016, január 14.
This is a work at home position with Delta Air Lines. Receive inbound calls from passengers. Assist with customer service, bookings and sales. Learned how to negotiate and problem solve. Management is proactive in providing training and assistance. Co workers are helpful. Hardest part of job is not being able to assist with situations that are out of control due to weather, etc. The most enjoyable is being able to interact with passengers and make the Delta difference.
Flexible
Healthcare not offered with Flex At Home Position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful people and great opportunity to travel
Reservations Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2016, január 14.
Call centre atmosphere was strict and draining at times, but was good experience for the work place. Not much room for advancement as it is an American based company and all corporate jobs are in the U.S.
free travel, flexible shedule
Kontra érvek
shift work, limited advancement opportunities, strict statistics/goals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Reservation agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chisholm, MN2015, november 22.
Delta is a great place to work with great benefits! Friendly and courteous work environment. Great Pay! Flying is a bonus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great Environment
Reservation Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  SLC, UT2015, november 3.
Was great to learn about airlines and how ticketing works and how to re calculate fares and to be able to travel all over the world for a good rate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ability to change schedules so that I could be with my 4 children for special events.
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2015, június 10.
A typical day for me started with taking calls and assisting the passenger with travel plans, solving there travel issues. I helped people with plans to travel all over the world, which opened my eyes to all the beautiful places were you could travel to. The managers in my office went above and beyond the call of duty to assist each employee with all aspects of work, travel, family. I thought it was amazing how well they worked with each of us. The hardest part of the day was trying to rebook passenger when there were weather delays and cancellations. I enjoyed my whole day when working here. You had a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day because you gave each and every customer the best service you could.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, benefits package, travel, dealing with people
Kontra érvek
no cons that I can think of.

Átfogó minősítés