Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Reservation Agent

64 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 115 értékelés megtekintése
Productive place to work
On Board Leader/ Reservations-Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 4.
Productive and fun workplace.I learned ..and fulfilled my desire to be qualified in many different types of Aircraft, The most enjoyable part of the job was to see all those happy and satisfied passengers..
Travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
RESERVATION SALES AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chisholm, MN2018, augusztus 25.
Friendly and fun atmosphere. Management cares about employees. The hardest part of the job is when the weather was bad and I had to try and find flights for people that were cancelled.
Free air travel
Hours, Weather/mechanical delays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta was a great place to work
Reservation Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, augusztus 17.
Working at Delta was a fun place to work. You were able to receive travel benefits. Travel around the world and discount within the travel industry was a plus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I loved Delta
Reservations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, augusztus 2.
Delta was an amazing work place. I left after graduating college with a bachelors and their wasn’t job advancement. I loved the call center and the culture.
Standby flying
Lack of opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful place to work
Reservations Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 29.
It was a excellent job, I worked in reservations (Domestic and International) were I worked with customers from all walks of life, and all over the world. I also was a coach for my team of thirty-five employees. This job was train and evaluate there progress after training. On incoming calls were a customer made reservation or had there flights change, worked with that customer in a friendly manner and solved there problem if they had one. At the end of the conversation ask them if they needed a rental car or hotels at there final destination. Enjoyed working with every customer and Delta Management. It was said to leave but my wife was needing me at her side.
Great working conditions
Kontra érvek
Weather reservations in bad weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 19.
Great workplace location. Friendly co workers. There were no "hardest" parts of the job because the challenge to resolve the problems was satisfying.
Great benefits
Handling complaint calls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Micro managed to death no work life balance
Reservation Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, július 8.
Currently into three months of a six month training/probation you are micromanaged every minute of your day, treated like a child, and no vacation until after one year. Management quick to write you up even if you are one minute late no work/life balance at all. The expectiobs at Delta are not reasonable and if I knew I would not have accepted the position. The positive is travel benefits kicks in after 39 days but pay is low at first.
Travel perks
Kontra érvek
Micro managed every minute of your day, management quick to write you up, you are treated like a child, horrible hours work holidays and weekends. Pay is low.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Delta
Reservations Agent / Supervisor Assistant Rotation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 5.
Delta was a bit challenging as I was part time in Dallas. The office eventually closed and therefore, I did not advance as I would have liked to have done so.
overall experience
Ready Reserve Aircraft Load Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 8.
It is a fast pace work environment where a person has to manage working in the elements such as the heat, the wind, the cold and the rain. Work load varies from light to extremely heavy.
work environment
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 4.
fast pace uncontrolled environment, mangers where not much assistance and work schedule did not allow and changes that did not agree with school classes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta reservations is an ok place to work
Reservation Sales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2018, április 26.
We bid for shifts every four months
Bids are based on seniority
If you get a shift that doesn't fit your work/life schedule it's almost impossible to change.
There is flexibility with shift swaps
The travel benefits are pretty good
Management isn't the best
Not always sensitive to personal or family situations
Can be conniving
Can be cutthroat
Pro érvek
Flight Benefits, Competitive Pay, Flexibility to move to any other reservations office
Kontra érvek
Poor management, Low opportunity for growth, Lack of empathy for employees, No sick days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta great place to work & meet new people
Ready Reserve Gate Agent (part time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JFK2018, április 25.
Typical day at Delta for a Ready Reserve Gate Agent is as follows:
You punch in
Check your work schedule to see what flights you will be working
Go to your daily briefing
After briefing proceed to the gate you have been assigned to in order to work an outbound flight or meet an arriving flight
You may work 1- 2 flights before receiving your lunch break
Depending on the time of day you work lunch can be anywhere from 30 mins to 1hr
Early shifts tend to get shorted lunch breaks
Evening shifts lunches tend to be longer
After lunch you may work 1-2 more flights max & your day is done.
So far I had had to shift bids & both my supervisors & managers are very cool. No micro managing, no breathing down your neck. As long as you are where you are supposed to be & do your job you will NEVER hear from them.
Hardest part of the job is learning all the terminology & different types of aircrafts.
Most enjoyable part of the job is no two days are ever the same.

Just a lil FYI every 6 months there is a shift bid meaning depending on your seniority there is a possibility your shift & or position can change every 6 months but its not as bad as it seems I have been at Delta for 7 months so my seniority is very low. When I started I was 3pm-930 pm mon tues weds off after the new shift bid for the summer i ended up with 430 pm-11pm tues weds thurs off & kept my same position both bids
Pro érvek
flight benefits for you & your family are the absolute best, relaxed work environment, no micro managing or supervisors breathing down your neck, great people, receive discounts with a lot of different companies, profit sharing 3-4 days off for ready reserve agents (part time)
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Review
Reservation Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 4.
I love the company and the people I worked with but with management changing, I have chosen to look for somehwere that gives me more flexability. You have to be willing to take a lot of verbal abuse and be very aware of rules and regulations at all times. When it comes to compliance Delta takes it very seriously because it costs them millions.
Free Flights
Very stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Micromanagement
Reservation Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 2.
This is for Reservations. Seniority Based everything. Don't let the travel perks fool you. Job is tough. Nothing is merit based. You don't excel at your position but that is not recognized. Its apart of your job. Management never helps with the load. Emails from upper management expressing their appreciation but as it is said, action speaks louder than words. They really don't care. Seniority based employment does not allow for flexibility in work shifts. Work shift bids are based on seniority. Horrible shift options until you have put in your time.
Travel Perks
Micromanagement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good Company to work for
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 5.
High pace, great benefits, pay incentives, Good customer service company to work for. Management work with employees, You can stay with this company for life
Good Company
Kontra érvek
Employees mite not be so great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced challenging work environment
Reservations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, december 1.
Reservations agent role is to guide the potential passenger to an airline ticket and itinerary that will fit their needs in a quick efficient manor. Good listening skills along with good computer skills are necessary to achieve this goal.
Pro érvek
flexible work schedule based on seniority
Kontra érvek
flexible vacation schedule based on seniority
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
productive place to work
Senior Reservations and Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moscow2017, szeptember 23.
good place to work, the cons is working oversees didn't give any career opportunities, which was really bad for a seventeen years service with Delta Airlines
Great Airline to work for
RESERVATIONS SALES AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2017, szeptember 22.
Learned the great customer service skills. The Management varied depending on department. The hardest part of the job was finding the best reservations for peak travel periods. The enjoyable was utilizing the travel benefits.
Flying Delta
The restrictions applied to working at Miami Airport
Great work
Reservations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2017, július 31.
Delta was a pleasure to work for especially when on the ramp, working in reservations was phone call after phone call and was micro managed, retired 08
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Call Center
Reservations Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chisholm, MN2017, június 20.
Took calls making airline reservations, checking for mileage awards or upgrades. Checked for flight availity, if flights were on time. Would rebook passengers due to missed flights, weather, of unforeseen delays. Would also advise passengers where to go to file or check on lost luggage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van