Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Flight Attendant

226 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 920 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work if living near base in low cost of living area
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 16.
Delta Airlines was a fabulous place to work. I was able to go on maternity leave. Although the pay was not high, I was able to live well by traveling and seeing the world.
cheap travel
Kontra érvek
inconsistent schedule and long days
great company
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, július 3.
Fantastic Company. Travel benefits amazing. They had a fantastic business model and they stuck with it becoming a Global Leader in the airline industry.
Great company
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 2.
It is a good company to work for, however, I'm retiring. I found it time for a change because of the constant flying that I was doing. I feel that I need a position that doesn't require me to be away from home so often.
Flight benefits
non
Northwest Airlines/Delta
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, június 28.
Being a flight attendant is an incredible career where you get paid to travel and meet people from around the globe. The hours can be long and you will be sleep deprived but it is worth it!
Flight benefits
Jet lag
Munkahelyi kultúra
Traveling the world was both rewarding and exciting.
Delta flight attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 28.
Delta is a wonderful workplace environment. They have extremely talented leadership and set extremely high standards fir their employees. Delta’s pay compensation rivals the industries top scales in the inflight department.
Free travel passes!!!
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we were gone for extended amounts of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 23.
Love traveling and meeting new people. Delta is a family oriented company and strives to deliver outstanding customer service. Working with this company is a joy.
Awesome Place to Work
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, június 14.
In the Flight Attendant role each day is different. You could be working one flight or four in a day. Your trip can sign in and it might be a one day trip, or maybe a seven day trip. This gives variety and allows for crew members to work trips that most closely meet their personal needs. You can experience multiple time zones and climates in one day which really adds to the variety. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is getting to work with different people on each trip and seeing different passengers on each flight. Delta is a very open workplace and encourage collaboration with your colleagues and welcomes feedback that drives change across the company. Management truly enjoys working along side front line employees and getting everyone involved from the ground up.
Pro érvek
Flight Benefits, Profit Sharing, Competitive Pay and Benefits, great managers, Open Door, Advancement Opportunities
Kontra érvek
Summer travel season can be stressful, Weather can play a big role in the job when it disrupts arrivals and departures
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job for the wanderlust
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 13.
Great for those global citizens, however you must be willing to sacrifice other professional goals ( i.e. school) during your first few years until you gain seniority due to inflexible scheduling.
Delta Flight Attendant
flight attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, június 7.
If you don't like to sleep then this is the right company to work for. As a non-unionized airline the flight attendants are routinely abused and the work rules are awful. Your day can start at 12am or 4am, it can last for 15 hours after that and once that is over you can be given as little as 8 hours and 40 mins EXACTLY to 'rest'. Again, if you want to become an insomniac and age ahead of your time then this is the airline to go with!
So- so pay
Horrible work rules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Flying at it's best
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI - Los Angeles, CA - Minneapolis, MN2018, június 1.
Delta Airlines offers the opportunity for travel and new experiences. The training [and ongoing education] is second to none. The new Flight Attendants will enjoy many 'great trips' - awesome experience
Pro érvek
travel, travel, fun with co-workers
long hours, jet lag
They're awesome!
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 1.
I would return to earn my wings any day! I love Delta and all of the instructors. So efficient and helpful! They all were attentive to my questions and concerns and whenever I had a question in class they answered accordingly. The dormitory accommodations were wonderful as well!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Meeting new people everyday and flying all over the world s fun.
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 29.
I'm generally busy all day at work and it makes the time go by really fast.

I learned to be able to converse with everyone regardless of age, race or creed.

The hardest part of the job is being away from home and family.

The most enjoyable part of my job is traveling out of the country eating and shopping.
Making new friends.
time zone changes.
They Don't Care
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 22.
Delta is a large corporate structure. They boast as a family environment but don't care about the health or wellbeing of their employees. It's an anxiety ridden company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work as a flight attendant
flight attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 15.
Delta has great benefits for employees such as travel benefits, medical insurance, and other benefits to support your living. Also, the working environment is friendly and cooperative.
best company
Flight Attendant Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  several2018, május 14.
It is one of the best if not the best company to work for. Great benefits. Huge learning experience. Not only they offer you aviation and customer service knowledge but also medical and more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to learn your strengths
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 9.
Delta Airlines is a great company to work for, the company gives you a sense of family so even when you are away (which you usually ALWAYS are) you have the warm feeling sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
They are a very good
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 9.
I had a good time , the people was very great and wonderful . Even the guess was great . I love it and I would to it again . I seen a lot of places and seen a lot of faces
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Career if you want to travel
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 30.
Overall I think Delta was a great company. Being a flight attendant allows you to work independently and you can to some degree choose how much or how often you work. Being able to travel in your free time is wonderful but it comes with challenges. It's best to find another flight attendant to go on trips with as buddy passes just aren't worth it.
Pro érvek
Freedom from constant management. Ability to self manage
Kontra érvek
Odd hours and long days. Learn to sleep when you can.
Fun
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 25.
Travel benefits are the best thing working for the company. You had a chance to see different people and different cities all the time. you are never in the same place
As a Flight Attendant
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 25.
I loved this job as a Flight Attendant! because it allowed me to be in control of the flight as I was an Onboard Leader. I have a leadership quality about me and I was able to work within my natural ability. We went to some very wonderful places all over the world and meet some very interesting people.
Pro érvek
ability to pick up my family and let them fly with me when I went through my city
being away from family
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van