Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Flight Attendant

250 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 122 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great time at delta
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 13.
My career wih delta was nothing short of wonderful. I’ve grown and matured along the course of my time there, and have acquired numerous talents that can be used interchangeably throughout any career field I decide to change to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, terrible company.
Flight Attendant and Administrative Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 6.
I would never recommend this job to anyone. Terrible work life balance with terrible management. I've been with the company almost 10 years now (trying to leave) and things are getting worse. They change pay levels on a whim, profit sharing on a whim, and give their employees the bare minimum. Their medical benefits are awful. Forget about retiring, the 401K match is awful. They give everything to the pilots (401K match for them is 16%). Let's not even get started on the fact that employees can't even call in sick without being put on a level. Please do yourself a favor and look else where. Don't waist ten years for a company who couldn't care less about you. The company should be ashamed of itself.
Everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 5.
I loved my job as a Flight Attendant, I traveled the world and met so many great people, I would definitely recommend to anyone, the work environment is great!
Free Travel
Undependable schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible Schedule
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 4.
Great opportunity to travel the world. They pride their business on hiring the best of the best! You can swap or trade trips and bid for your schedules.
Travel
Kontra érvek
Adjusting to different time zones.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Career
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 4.
I spent a long career with Delta. They treat employees fairly. They reward employees generously. A lot of paid time off and good medical benefits. Highly recommend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful comany
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 4.
Customer Service was what Delta Air Lines was all about when I worked there. They treated all employees like family. Everyone was employed by Delta, including the ground employees. It was a team effort for every flight. I left Delta when I had children as I wanted to be home every night with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Not worth all the hype
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 29.
Everyone thinks that being a flight attendant is all glitz and glam, but it is not! You work on a dirty airplane and are surrounded by constant filth. All Delta cares about are numbers. They make cutbacks constantly to make more money. Delta continues to reconfigure airplanes to make our workspaces smaller and smaller. This contributes to a poor work environment and extreme discomfort in the workplace. The trip constructions are not conducive to giving the flight attendants quality of life. You get paid significantly less for the hours that you are at work. The healthcare provided is subpar. You are bullied by the managers when you call in sick more than twice yet you are subjected to so many germs and planes are never properly cleaned. The cleaners are given 10 min to "clean" a plane therefore no real cleaning takes place. There is always some sort of issue, mechanical, or delay due to a plethora of reasons. If you want happiness and a good work/life balance, DO NOT work here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flight benefits
Kontra érvek
constant stress mentally physically and emotionally, dirty planes, old planes, very poor healthcare, severely insufficient sick time, bullying for calling in too much, no real care for employees welfare, you are just a number amongst 24, 000+ flight attendants
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun but exhausting
In Flight Service- Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Initially working many hours and never know where you will end up at the end of the day. Reserve days are a gamble where you sit at home or get a call at 3am to be at the airport.
Free travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Not your typical career
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  NYC, NY2018, szeptember 16.
Trying to explain the job of a flight attendant is not easy. There would be trips that went exactly as planned and then there were trips that were completely chaotic. I learned about how to be flexible with this career. The hardest part though was getting to and from work since I didn't live in NYC. The friendships, locations, and coworkers were the best parts of the job.
Travel opportunities
Long days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the Greatest Company to work for with a very competitive pay and Profit Sharing payout .
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, szeptember 12.
Delta is a Great place to work. You meet people every day and you will meet lifetime friends who will become like family. The workplace culture is positive. You also get to fly as many hours or less depending on your preferences. The more senior you are, the better choices you have in selecting your schedules and where you would like to fly along with choosing your days off. The hardest part of the job is sometimes you may be flying on special holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas when you would rather be spending time at home with family and especially if you have small kids. But the most enjoyable part of the job is that the company does allow your family to travel with you on those special occasions.
Pro érvek
Travel and seeing countries all over the world, Get to visit cities everywhere in the U.S., Profit Sharing payout every year, Most competitive pay in the airline business
Kontra érvek
Away from home long period of times during the summer, Working on special holidays if you are junior
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
delta
Flight Attendant/In-flight Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 5.
the company pushes the delta culture they drill it into your mind almost like a cult, the management. management puts a lot of pressure on you when they dont like you they really attack you and everything you do is wrong
Pro érvek
fast pace always on the move get to see the world
Kontra érvek
lack of accountability on managers part, lots of finger pointing and no support. customers are always right even when they lie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
This is a very different company from the airline I joined in 1990
Flight attendant/purser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, augusztus 27.
I left the airline industry in May of 2007. This was prior to the merger of Northwest Airlines and Delta Airlines so I can't comfortably speak for how the company is run.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 13Jelentés
Awesome
Flight Attendant Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 21.
Awesome, Competitive, Active, and Fulfilling Hard Work. To find out through training, that if you are on a plane and there is an emergency; it would not be the pilots trying to calm or save you, or even the sitting law enforcement. The passenger's safety if fully the job of the flight attendants.

So keep in mind, if you are one of those people that consider your flight attendant as just a cocktail waitress in the sky; remember they are the ones who will be fighting for you!
Travel
Long Days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, augusztus 21.
My time was short on then Northwest Airlines. I learned a lot and met a lot of nice people that inspired me to be a better flight attendant.I love every minute I was with Northwest Airlines.
Ability to travel everywhere
Kontra érvek
long days, working holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, room for advancement, great pay and profit sharing
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 12.
Great company to work for, room for advancement, great pay and profit sharing .
however there is no union, so management has the upper hand as far as pay scales, rest hours , and there is nobody to defend workers rights. great culture, but at the same time nit really human or family oriented as they say
Pro érvek
great pay, travel benefits, profitsharing
Kontra érvek
employees are just a number
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Flight attendant life
Language of Destination (LOD) Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 8.
It used to be more flexible than it is now. They seem to have been understaffed in the flight attendant work group for several years now. This makes it impossible to get a day off for a life event if you are junior. (You remain junior for about 20 years. Senior flight attendants are from 35-50+ years of service.) It is understood that you will work weekends and holidays while junior. Summer is the high season of travel and you will travel 18-21 days a month from May to August. If the staffing improves the quality of life will improve dramatically. When we were well staffed flight attendants could work a very flexible schedule and easily drop trips or move trips to different days to accommodate personal life events.
Pro érvek
Layovers all over the world. Travel benefits.
Kontra érvek
Unhealthy work environment. Inconsistent sleep schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
No work life balance
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, augusztus 4.
Delta, as a company, is a great place to work. However, personally, I left because after training, I went 3 months without seeing my husband (my fiance at the time). I only had a couple days off from rigorous training before I was thrown into about 60 flight hours per week. I did not yet have much control of my schedule as a new-hire. After I learned I was pregnant, I resigned because I could not even imagine raising a family like that. If you are single and love to travel, there is not a more perfect job or company in the world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and company! Fun places to see.
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, Georgia2018, augusztus 3.
Love the Flight Attendant job. Have done it for 30 years. Interesting people, never bored. Flexible schedule makes it nice. Every trip is different. Dealing with emergencies, children, medical situations and sometimes unruly passengers.
Pro érvek
Experiences you can not buy. Travel world wide. Different foods, languages and cultures.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, stressful situations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
It was okay
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 3.
It was a good job for a person who was looking for a major life change. I was always homesick, which is why I eventually quit. Some people would truly love the job of flight attendant. I just needed a job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Workflow
Delta Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 26.
Attend preflight briefings on details of the flight
Ensure that adequate supplies of refreshments and emergency equipment are on board
Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment
Ensure all passengers have seatbelts fastened and ensure other safety requirements are met
Serve, and sometimes sell, beverages, meals, or snacks
Take care of passengers’ needs, particularly those with special needs
Reassure passengers during flight, such as when the aircraft hits turbulence
Administer first aid to passengers or coordinate first aid efforts, when needed
Direct passengers in case of emergency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van