Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

517 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, február 15.
A typical day at Delta Air Lines started at 5am for me. I learned a lot, management was great and co-workers too. the workplace culture was very good. the hardest part of the job was working outside in the cold and the rain, the most enjoyable part was the co-workers and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
my time at Delta Airlines
Customer Service Agent/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 15.
I was a Customer Service Ramp agent.

Their I learn Team Manager skill. Work in Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson tower. There I was taught the movement of putting flights on/offline. I am familiar with the ALA program for loading air planes. I Excel in communication customer service and employees and dealing with customer grievance, when difficult issues arise. Believe in working with our airline pilot so we can keep a on time schedule.
Best part about the job was knowing that team work does matter when we all work together. And that the flight left on time.
knowing made someone day
Kontra érvek
when a flight leave late
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Rr
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, február 11.
Great company with great flight benefits. It would be much better if the company would adopt to hire full time employees and insure they have employees loyalty.
GREAT FLIGHT BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE THATS WORKS THERE AND THERE FAMILIES
Kontra érvek
Ready reserve have no insurance benefits
My Work Experience
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 1.
I am currently a seasonal employee at Delta Airlines and I enjoy the role I play in the company. I personally feel as if all employees are one giant family. I gained a great deal of experience and I feel as if this was an amazing stepping stone for me.
The Benefits
Dealing with angry costumers
Great Company
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 1.
Great Company to work for, and very diverse. Awesome benefits as well. I have been with the company 5 years, and moved around to 4 position because I was eager to learn more.
Pro érvek
Great opportunity to advance skill set
Kontra érvek
All departments should be on one accord in relation to leadership
Fun work place
Lead Baggage Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 31.
I've enjoy my time with Delta Airline. Im looking to stretch and grow and explore new things. The people are awesome and the culture is second to none.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for
Assistant Supervisor - Customer Service & Security (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra2018, január 31.
excellent working experience, everyday was a learning experience, good work culture,approachable and supportive management. there was no hardest part as such working with delta cause we worked as a team . i loved going to work .guess it was the family like team and work culture
working at delta
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, very diverse and a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 30.
Delta is one of the top rated airlines in the world. I am very grateful to be part of this wonderful company. Besides all the benefits we have, one of the core benefits all employees have are we travel for free wherever Delta flies and 401K payout.
Pro érvek
Great company to work for
Kontra érvek
Have to be at work every day on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and great benefits.
Lead Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, Utah2018, január 30.
I would start my job by straightening up the gate that I was assigned to to get it ready for an incoming aircraft. Verify the luggage brought to the gate to make sure it was at the correct location. When the plane arrived our crew would offload the plane and then reload with the baggage for the next flight. when loaded and time to leave I would push out the plane to the tarmac and then return to the gate to get ready for the next plane. Management worked with us to in sure correct weight and turn around time was achieved.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
working outside during snow conditions
Fun
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 30.
A typical day is not typical at delta airlines. Everyday you are faced with a new challenge that will push you to your limits. Harts field is the main hub so you have millions of people coming in and out of the airport daily.
Great Company
Cargo Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DFW Airport, TX2018, január 29.
Great benefits, great direction that the company is headed towards. The work is hard but the fellow coworkers make everything easier and your days go by fast.
Not bad
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, január 29.
Delta is not too bad of a place to work, it's just that I was part time for 4 years and I have to still wait for full time for a little bit longer which is outrageous, but other than full time I actually love to work for Delta!!
Delta Airline
Customer Service/Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seatack, VA2018, január 28.
Great fun place to work, worked there for over three years, needed to move on for different opportunities, and i hope that opportunity will come quickly.
inconsistant
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, január 25.
They pick and choose who they want to help. A person (ReadyReserve) works the same POSITION as a FT employee but they have min hour requirement for the year, gets less pay and doing the same job with not as many perks as the FT employee.
flying benefits
Kontra érvek
pay grades are different..depending on your position
Team orientated
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chisholm, MN2018, január 25.
I took numerous calls daily to assist with members flight Itineraries. While taking these calls I learned how to be more empathetic to peoples issues and concerns. If there were any questions or concerns I was unable to resolve they have a great support system in place to help get the answers.
I believe the best part of the job was talking to people all over the world learning other cultures and hearing personal stories.
incentives for up sales
Kontra érvek
shift bidding while trying to plan future events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and we were encouraged to exercise!
Senior Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 24.
On time was a typical day! I had learned a great deal while at Delta Air Lines. I started out in Cabin Service and worked myself up to a lead position however each department is different so you were taught your duties in every department. Management was decent but like everywhere else racism played a role but it wasn't tolerated due to accountability and repercussions! The workplace culture was fair as long as you were a responsible worker. The hardest part of the job was if you worked in a department that worked outdoors especially around air crafts and heavy equipment you had to work also in the elements cautiously. The most enjoyable again is working in sunny good weather if you worked outside. Reservation and Air Logistics had it's challenges but benefits & traveling first class when available on vacation with family is a beautiful reward!
Free travel.
Kontra érvek
Dealing with a bias supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job and all its benefits. Sad I had to leave
Customer Service Representative and Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, január 24.
Hardest part of the job was leaving and not being able to transfer due to lack of positions available at my current location. Typical day at work would entail clocking in, answering phone calls and assisting customers with their reservations whether it be a new reservation, to modify a reservation, or to cancel a reservation. I had to assist customers with figuring out if there were any fees to change their reservation or to cancel and I had to let them know what that amount would be. I also answered questions pertaining to travel, weather issues, Unaccompanied Minors and possible fees, Pet travel, anything to help the customer feel comfortable before travelling and to assist them with any possible fears. Most enjoyable part of my job was making a difference for each of my customers and profit sharing days.
Great Place to work
Customer Service/Ticketing Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, január 23.
Busy, I learned a lot, management was great, the workplace culture was great, the hardest part about this job is that it was busy all of the time. I enjoyed this job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, január 19.
Out of all the jobs I've had this had to be the best. Yes, it does get stressful at times but you just have to know how to handle it. If you don't this isn't the job for you. You have to be ready for anything think on your feet and learn how to handle stressful situation and maintain constant professionalism. I love the work and the people. The station I worked for was multi cultural which was great. If they would hire me back I would go back in a heartbeat.
flight benefits
Kontra érvek
you have to be ready for stressful situations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work but there is great benefits to working here
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 19.
Working on the ramp is a very physically intensive job and you will go home sore some days but for the work, you are definitely compensated well with annual bonuses and flight benefits allowing you to visit pretty much anywhere in the world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés