Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

633 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 177 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and the pay is good
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 16.
It varied daily,I learned how to be flexible and work with many as a team.Management sometimes varied some good and some not so good.It was a great workplace.Trying to perform the job with always constantly changing perimeters and increasing the Stats for reservation ticket sales.I didn't like the on the phone name calling to me of the customers for not being able to always get what they wanted ex:lowest fare,aisle seat, window seat, leave earlier,leave later and etc.)
Pro érvek
free parking, pay, benefits, vacation days, PTO and work shifts and days off.
Kontra érvek
constantly wanting more than most people can do on a daily basis.
N/a
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, november 14.
Good company, but needs better management and better hours for new employees.
Great company, depending on your position, you will be extremely stressed and that can affect your health, life etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job but probably better for retirees or people who have a business on the side where they can make their own hours
Ready Reserve Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 14.
I love this company, but it forces me to work other irregular jobs just to keep this job so that I will have flight benefits which in the long run does not add up to having health insurance and being able to keep a roof over your head. In my situation having just an apartment by yourself is completely out of the question for how much the apartments cost in this area. You have to have 2+ jobs and a roommate to make it work and it is still barely affordable, under these conditions, to keep this job. It is a family environment type of company but many people still end up quitting because they have to live.
Fast-paced and competitive
Cabin Service Agent & Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, november 13.
International airport culture creates a fast-paced environment in order to reach expectations of flights and employers. Competitive to get employed due to the benefits they offer to employees.
Fun & Exciting
Customer Service Agent - Below Wing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, november 7.
FUN. I love it work is great. Free flights benefits I can't complain!!! The culture is great. Like I said you get to travel. See the word. And you can give away your days.
FLIGHTS BENFITS
Delta work review
Customer Service Agent (CSA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, november 2.
In delta I learned the most out of any job it was also my first job.

It is honestly the best company I have worked for hands down,
I learned the "Ins" and "outs" of costumer service, and how behind the scene all works, as a cross trained agent I worked on the ramp as well. I like to be vestal in my work, its nice to be needed in more than one aspect of a job.
Pro érvek
free flights and decent pay
delyaed or canceled flights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, and great benefits
AIRPORT CUSTOME SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, október 22.
I will recommend this job to anyone just out of high school or college. Great way to meet people from around the world.
One has to be really though minded to be able to handle hard situations but I loved the culture of the company.
Work place as a team
Airport Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Venezuela2018, október 20.
*Focus on Customer Service and Safety
*Delta is a great company I learned the most highly Customer Service and capacity to work as a team.
* As a team we were recognized in our Caracas station (between more the 300 stations around the world) with two recognition one was on Customer Service and the other one was Station of the year. Was the best moment ever as a company and as a team.
Great place
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, október 17.
Delta is a great company to work for has very flexible hours you can trade hours to get extra time off. There's always postings for advancements. Benefits are nice for full time.
love the job
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, október 11.
Working for any airline is going to be very stressing because we are under paid and expected to do so much. There are fun time like on time departure and arrival, but winter time is the worst.
free travel
Day at work
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, október 10.
Check peaople in for flights
Work gates
Help people with ticket issues
Delayed flights issued
Great travel for free
Workers were nice just took a grat retirement pac
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 7.
I did all customer service rolls at Delta...After 13 years I was burned out with people...but not the job. Overall Delta is a great place to work. There is room for advancement and to move around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Experienced Customer Service Agent
Customer Service/Spanish Translator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900452018, október 4.
It was a great job! was able to connect with friends and family all over the world, a great experience. I learned a lot while I was working for the company, and enjoyed every minutes, along with my challenges and made the best of every situation. I was also respected by my team leaders and coworkers.
Travel and company benefits
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Customer Service Associate- Ticketing/Gate Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, október 3.
Great benefits, you get to meet new people, travel the world with your family. There is great growth potential and you are in control of how far you go within the company
growth potenetial
crazy hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Amazing place to work
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO 631452018, október 2.
I loved working for Delta Airlines. I feel the company was amazing and I just genuinely enjoyed working there and the job that I did. The flight benefits were amazing! I worked there part time through nursing school and I only left there because I became a nurse and there was nothing there that gave me the opportunity to use my degree. I would highly recommend working there and also they promote from within a lot so you can work your way up in the company.
Pro érvek
Free domestic flights and only paying taxes on flights to different countries
Did not pay that well
Great place
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, szeptember 27.
Great place to work fast paced! Great advancement opportunities! Meet great people daily. Coworkers became family. Ever changing never the same. Loved it!
Great!
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, szeptember 24.
Awesome job. so sad I left. pay was great. Most management was great. The work can get a bit stressful but thats why you can fly for free. Getting hired full time is competitive.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
advancing in the company can be competitive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Delta Cargo
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, szeptember 17.
I worked as a ready reserve where you were only allowed to work a selected amount of hours per year. This was a fun job, however, it did not allow for growth.
Fast paced and stressful
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, szeptember 13.
Due to changes in the airline industry the job became very stressful. Additional work and often working short of help often made things difficult. The last 10 years I worked there there were almost no increase in salary and decrease in benifits even with all the additional work load and responsibility’s
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Best place I ever worked
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, szeptember 11.
I loved the airline industry; however after 20 years, was forced into early retirement due to the merger between Northwest and Delta. A lot of people lost their jobs, sadly. However, if I could work for them again, I would--except not my original city due to job changes.
Pro érvek
excellent benefits, ability to re-locate, employee discounts, good insurance
Kontra érvek
sometimes mandatory overtime, can be extremely challenging if weather affects flight delays
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van