Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

604 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 993 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs ever!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, augusztus 11.
I was able to work every customer service position here. I loved my co workers and was fortunate enough to have traveled so many places while working for Delta! An absolutely amazing experience. Sometimes it was very fast paced and there were some irate customers to deal with, but overall I’d do it all over if I could.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 9.
Met different people everyday in the travel industry. There was never a dull moment. Always on your toes. Moving people thru out the airports all around the world. Learning different aircraft.
Got travel for free.
Kontra érvek
Black out days of travel during holidays
Great Company
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, augusztus 9.
Great Company to work with.Pay wells,gives you the ability to pick a work schedule that best suits you and your family. Also has great discount packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Love it
Customer Service Gate Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  SeaTac, WA2018, augusztus 2.
Its An amazing company!!Love working for this company. Its my second home and everyone is so friendly and positive. And the perks of working here is great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
job with great benefits and opportunities
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, július 28.
What I love the most for working with Delta is the flight benefits. With this benefit, I can travel the world very easily. Additionally, you have so many benefits, for example, wireless internet for your phone, cars, electronics, and so many more.
flight benefits
pressure work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I love Delta
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, július 19.
Delta is an exceptional company to work for. I would go back anyday. The work environment is calm. The management team is compassionate and it is all one big family.
Amazing company
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake County, UT2018, július 19.
Typical work day I would come in and assist customers with ether changing their flight or booking new ones. I also assist with calculation of new fares prices and appropriate fares for their new flights. I also help with seating options answering various questions about flight equipment to where the check in gate will be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you like to travel
Airport Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 18.
great place to work for those whom like to travel if this isn't you then don't apply the flight benefits are the biggest and best perks delta offers outside of traditional benefits for full time employees
travel
Kontra érvek
outside work in the elements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, július 17.
Great company! met lots of people from different cultures, loved the appearance of our uniforms, very professional, friendly people to work around, the travel benefits was great for myself and my family! learning an aircraft and how it operates took away my fear of flying. I would love to return to this company, Delta was one of the best!
Pro érvek
flight benefits, learning new cultures from different countries
salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Something different daily
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 16.
Every day was different. It was a way to meet people from all cultures. Loved working with different people everyday. The hardest part was working cancellations and try to accommodate everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be stressful but also enteresting can meet people from all over the world.
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, július 16.
You meet all type of people some pleasant some not so pleasant. The job is very fast paced. The hardest part of the job is the hours. For me is the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I met.
flying privilages.
Kontra érvek
its a 24 hours a day job.
Grest benefits
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 12.
great benefits, great culture, fun and exciting environment , traveled lots of places using my flight benefits. There is some flexibility with your schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Airline Career Outsourced
Customer Service Agent / Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2018, július 11.
The airline industry is not what it once used to be. Job security is only moments away from outsourcing to another company at the rate of minimum wage that they trust to work around multi-million dollar aircraft and equipment. Once upon a time there was not even such a thing as a part-time employee. All of that changed. Unions did not protect our jobs in 69 cities that got outsourced and there was no guarantee that it would not happen again to a city that you might relocate in order to keep your job. This is why I left the industry at the time. Delta seems to be very stable now even though they were still under bankruptcy protection yet allowed to by NWA which was already out of bankruptcy at the time. How the Justice Department allowed that to happen is beyond belief.
Free Airline travel and benefits
Fast paced and unpredictable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
re
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  customer service agent2018, július 10.
it's a excellent company however, managers are not playing by the rules. favoritize some workers and other are getting mistreated. they create insidents and some of them take it too personal. they should give everyone an opportunity to grow within the company.
great company
managers favoritize
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta Global Staffing is not like regurlar Delta but gives you airline experience
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, július 9.
Overall good place to learn the basics of the airline industry. Training is a bit much to be desired. When hired new employees should get basics the first week, then go away for training, then come back to finalize training. Training should not be haphazrd
Pro érvek
loved the challenges of learhing the airline industry
supervisors need to be educated above the 12th grade
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great company
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON2018, július 6.
Delta Airlines is one of the best airline in the world, it has the best benefits for employees. I would definitely recommend to any people who enjoy travelling to apply for this company.
Flexible, Good Salary Ladder, Good Benefits
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, július 5.
Flexible schedule - ability to swap days off/on. Salary ladder allows for consistent growth over 5 to 12 years depending on role. Full suite of benefits available.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good environment, fast pace
Cabin Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 2.
Guide the trucks out safely from parking lot to the airport. Guide it safely towards and away from each airplane. Hardest part was cleaning a biiiig plane in just under 5 minutes or so. The people made the job worth it. I learned the behind the scenes of keeping an aircraft clean.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great place!
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, június 29.
A typical day at work is helping passengers check in and get on their flight in a timely manner. I have learned to think on my feet and resolve all problems. Meeting people from all over the world is the greatest part of the job. The management time worked together with their peers and the workplace environment is very inviting and warm.
A Great Career
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor/Retired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 27.
Coming to work early in the morning and having hundreds of people ready to check in for flights. I learned about life. The managers were great and very professional. The workplace was like a family. Thou Delta grew from a small Airlines when I started to one of the larges when I left. The only down part of that growth was 911. The hardest part was weather. When the weather was bad thousands of people were stranded and you were there only hope of getting to where they were going. The most enjoyable part were the people and the employees.
Free flight privilege
Kontra érvek
For the free flights you go stand-by and all the flights are full these days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van