Delta-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Baggage Handler

416 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 119 értékelés megtekintése
Worst place to work
Baggage Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 16.
No advancements unless you know someone within the company that’s higher up. Flight benefits aren’t worth it. Very strenuous. Lack of sympathy for employees. Everyone Ima replaceable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great Company
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Delta is a great company to work at with great benefits. You have the choice of what area you want to work in and what time of day you would prefer to work by bidding for you job location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta is a great place to work
Ramp Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, szeptember 13.
They try to take care if their people. Flexible shift swapping and free travel all over the world. Many opportunities to advance and promote. Join today
Free Travel
Kontra érvek
Hard to get hired on fulltime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I want to weld for them some day
Baggage Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 9.
I love the company, like I said before I want to weld for them. I plan on applying for a welding position as soon as possible. My family has been a delta family for years. It just feels right to get back there.
Great benefits, great pay
Kontra érvek
It’s a long drive for me but I don’t mind it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to Work
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, szeptember 2.
I Loved working for Delta, learned all aspects of the jobs from bag room to ramp
A lot of great people there below the wing.I had to resign because I relocated to MCO and it did not workout. Missing my wife and daughters. If I could do it all over again I would had stay put at DTW. Delta stand in a class by itself. They are a First Class Airline.
Pro érvek
Co - Workers, flight benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Ramp Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 30.
Life here could be better if you have been with the company for 3 years or more that's showing a commitment from the employee side of thing. So as
part-time ready reserve can be hard finding a 2nd job or waiting for fulltime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
fun and productive workplace
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 28.
A typical day at work involved loading and unloading airplanes with cargo. Also directing planes in and out of gates within designated time frames. Management was pretty good overall. I got to work with all kinds of people. The hardest part of the job was working in extreme temperatures. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good as a part-time job
Ready-Reserve Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, augusztus 27.
As a ramp agent, I typically was able to keep to myself. Waiting for luggage to come down the conveyor belt, I would then load it all into large transport carts. From there, I or someone else would drive them out to the flight to be loaded onto the plane by another individual. It primarily consisted of heavy lifting and sorting. Hardest part was working in the heat and the wear on your body from twisting, turning and lifting. I enjoyed the hard manual labor though.
flight benefits
Kontra érvek
job advancement may take many years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive very good environment
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 25.
I loved working at Delta because they treated their workers with respect, and gave them the space to be responsible. They fed us with catering service, and even sent letters thanking us for the work we did. I loved the culture there.
Pro érvek
Catering, relaxed environment, fast paced.
short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting workplace...Management can get stuffy.
Below wing ramp agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, augusztus 24.
Excellent for those who love to travel, which I really miss. Most Delta agents throughout the network will lookout for you if you can't make a flight, but sometimes those flights are simply to full. Most folks I know would rather retire from Delta. You can do well for yourself as long as you show up for work and put in a hard days work, you will totally be fine. I really miss this company and I still go out of way to showcase the company as if I was still apart of the family.
Travel benefits. Pay - Bonus. You can trade or give away hours
Kontra érvek
Below wings, you have to work in any type of weather except when it rain and thunders.
Great Place to work
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, augusztus 22.
Working with professional people at Delta Airlines was a great plesure.A typical day would be delivering baggage to flights,arranging,and moving baggage from baggage belt to destination carts.It was a excellent place to work.The people who I had the privilege of working with were very professional,hard working,and always willing to help.
It would be a blessing to working for the number airline in the industry.I really enjoyed my four years at Delta from my training class to trainning on the ramp and moving into the baggage room.It was very interesting to view the operation from inside be a airline travaler for so many years.
Health, Free Uniforms and Flight benefits
Working in bad weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
CSA RAMP LEAD AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900452018, augusztus 21.
Working at Delta can be both challenging and rewarding at the same time. Generally speaking the Los Angeles international airport can create it's own challenges in it self.a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great company
Lead -Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2018, augusztus 20.
HNL station , great co workers, management needed some help here and there. Overall , great experience. I would recommend family and friends to apply for DELTA - they have great flying benefits too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people make it a great company!
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, augusztus 17.
I started on the ramp in SLC the 10+ years I worked there were the best times of my life awsome coworkers awsome managment. Managment took care of employees and cared for them. I transfered to Boston in April of 2018 and was shocked how poor everything was ran, complete 180 it was a total different airline then the one I worked for in SLC.
Awsome employees
Poor managment in BOS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
delta airlines
Ramp Agent/Airport Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 13.
delta was the best aviation job i ever had and it was a personal goal to work with a major airline aviation has been in my family for ever and it will always be
free flights
tavel to work
Delta was great
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 11.
The experience working for Delta was awesome. The atmosphere, the work environment, the people, they made going to work everyday great. Travel benefits, as well as retirement options, were well above industry standards. Sorry to have had to leave.
travel benefits, flexibility
weather can be a factor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
delta
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, augusztus 9.
its a wonderful place to work. if you love to travel AND only looking for a second job delta is the place to go. you can always pick up hours and also give your hours away if you don't want tp work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
the most depressing job
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 8.
Save your time do not work for delta; they abuse their workers and they don't appreciate your hard work. If you like to work for free and then delta is the best place for you. Not to mention that they lied to you and tell you that you will get all the benefits and in reality you don't get the benefits unless you have work for them for years. I would not recommend this place no any one.There is a reason why they are always looking for new people all the time (because people always quit because they found out that other airlines pay better)
friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
no time off, no good salary, they play favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, augusztus 2.
Every day is different with an new set of challenges each day, the job is very rewarding and exciting. I would recommend working for Delta if you are given the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start young.
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 1.
See many things in the airport the company is great there is always something cool going on somewhere and everyone cares about their job. Focused and friendly environment.
Pro érvek
Restaurants, pay, holiday pay, etc
Kontra érvek
bad interactions. (customers sometimes)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van