Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 115 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
heres my review
Senior Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 4.
i dont need to answer this. this is wild. my review should not have to be included. apparently i have to give a review but why. I guess its because i have to
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 8Jelentés
Productive place to work
On Board Leader/ Reservations-Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 4.
Productive and fun workplace.I learned ..and fulfilled my desire to be qualified in many different types of Aircraft, The most enjoyable part of the job was to see all those happy and satisfied passengers..
Travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
My last experience was as a Flight Attendant for their regional airline Compass
Various Positions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, szeptember 4.
Want to be a mainline Flight Attendant, but haven't had the opportunity yet, Enjoyed the culture and the people at Compass, being part of the flight crew. the most difficult part of the job was accommodating all the luggage. too much and not enough space. Understandably the passengers would get upset. Luckily that was one of the few issues I dealt with. No emergency landings or major medical issues. I loved interacting with our guests. Meeting and exceeding their expectations. Sometimes deflecting potential problems, such as drunk passengers or unruly young ones and crying babies. All in a days work.As far as Management. They had a job to do like the rest of us.
Pro érvek
The diverse situations and destinations. The people I worked with.
Kontra érvek
The time zone disruptions.
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Punta Cana, Dr2018, szeptember 3.
I really enjoy my experience, I learned so much from it I had much things to do. I had new friends, met a lot a people, had some good times and It was great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to Work
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, szeptember 2.
I Loved working for Delta, learned all aspects of the jobs from bag room to ramp
A lot of great people there below the wing.I had to resign because I relocated to MCO and it did not workout. Missing my wife and daughters. If I could do it all over again I would had stay put at DTW. Delta stand in a class by itself. They are a First Class Airline.
Pro érvek
Co - Workers, flight benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, Ga2018, szeptember 2.
Great benefits, great discounts with sponsoring companies, very engaged with family and friends and the job security is pretty decent...I have been there over 8 years I still love it.
Pro érvek
Long lunches, long breaks, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Work in ALL weather conditions, some busy days real short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Heel goed bedrijf die goed is voor zijn mensen en veel doorgroeimogelijk heden
Supervisor Gate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schiphol2018, szeptember 1.
Een goed bedrijf die goed is voor zijn medewerkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging work environment with opportunity for learning and growth
SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, augusztus 31.
At this position, I advanced my working knowledge of software project management applying a combination of waterfall and agile methodologies. I was also able to apply my outstanding communication skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
N/a
Ramp Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 30.
Life here could be better if you have been with the company for 3 years or more that's showing a commitment from the employee side of thing. So as
part-time ready reserve can be hard finding a 2nd job or waiting for fulltime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at this company
Supervisor/Lead/Passenger Service/Cust. Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 29.
Delta was a good place to work. I enjoyed working with many different people and the company offered many opportunities to grow and learn in my job performance. It was a very rewarding job. You could see immediate results in a job well done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Great Benefits
Below Wing Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, augusztus 28.
Days are simple, loading and unloading aircraft. Good managers and fun coworkers. The job is a great one for someone looking for a simple job that provides great benefits in the form of discounted travel costs.
Flight Benefits
Lower Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
fun and productive workplace
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 28.
A typical day at work involved loading and unloading airplanes with cargo. Also directing planes in and out of gates within designated time frames. Management was pretty good overall. I got to work with all kinds of people. The hardest part of the job was working in extreme temperatures. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the airline I started with
Sr Training Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 28.
I started my career at Delta in 1970. Back then it was truly a family. By the time I retired in 2003 it was little more than a job being managed by snowflakes.
Meh
Kontra érvek
Poor management within the HR division.
N/a
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 28.
Great travel benefits, 401k match, etc...Culture is not a fit for everyone. Highly political. Accomplishments and experience are not always recognized, especially if you are a technical professional.
N/A
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 28.
Delta offers a competitive salary and an unique experience. I would recommend working here. However, you do have to work holidays and time off is limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company I’ve ever worked for.
PILOT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, augusztus 28.
Delta is the gold standard which every company in any industry should strive to be. I worked for Delta for nearly 10 years and was able to challenge myself and move up in positions that benefited both the company and myself. Unfortunately, I developed cancer and had to leave the company - even during this time of healing, Delta has provided amazing LTD benefits and has truly taken care of me as family.
Pro érvek
Amazing opportunities for personal and career growth. Flexible schedule and very smart people.
Kontra érvek
You will work holidays at first since schedules are based on seniority.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
This is a very different company from the airline I joined in 1990
Flight attendant/purser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, augusztus 27.
I left the airline industry in May of 2007. This was prior to the merger of Northwest Airlines and Delta Airlines so I can't comfortably speak for how the company is run.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 13Jelentés
Good as a part-time job
Ready-Reserve Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, MN2018, augusztus 27.
As a ramp agent, I typically was able to keep to myself. Waiting for luggage to come down the conveyor belt, I would then load it all into large transport carts. From there, I or someone else would drive them out to the flight to be loaded onto the plane by another individual. It primarily consisted of heavy lifting and sorting. Hardest part was working in the heat and the wear on your body from twisting, turning and lifting. I enjoyed the hard manual labor though.
flight benefits
Kontra érvek
job advancement may take many years
Good people
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, augusztus 27.
Incompetent management at various levels - Flight benefits were great (when you could get on)... Working in inclement weather can be challenging. Physically challenging some days. Not staffed appropriately.
Good compensation package
Weather
Great Team Effort and Family feeling
Operations Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, augusztus 27.
During my time spent with Delta the experience has been great. You get to meet people from different parts of the States as well as get to visit them on your off time. Have and will recommend this job to anyone interested in working with an airline.
Pro érvek
Good pay. Flight benefits.
Kontra érvek
Can be a bit physical with lifting all the cargo and baggage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van