Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 120 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Delta Cargo
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, szeptember 17.
I worked as a ready reserve where you were only allowed to work a selected amount of hours per year. This was a fun job, however, it did not allow for growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr. System Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 17.
Team work is awesome here. Have learnt a lot here but growing up within your field is impossible here. No job security. Learning new technology is not encouraged.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not your typical career
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  NYC, NY2018, szeptember 16.
Trying to explain the job of a flight attendant is not easy. There would be trips that went exactly as planned and then there were trips that were completely chaotic. I learned about how to be flexible with this career. The hardest part though was getting to and from work since I didn't live in NYC. The friendships, locations, and coworkers were the best parts of the job.
Travel opportunities
Long days
Nice and relaxed environment
Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 14.
Delta is great. Delta Global services, not so much. It had its pros and cons but more pros than cons. I would go back if I could. Not too many complaints.
Fast paced and stressful
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, szeptember 13.
Due to changes in the airline industry the job became very stressful. Additional work and often working short of help often made things difficult. The last 10 years I worked there there were almost no increase in salary and decrease in benifits even with all the additional work load and responsibility’s
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Service Agent
Sr. IT Project Manager (Application) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, szeptember 13.
Great culture
Went through on boarding training and coaching
On going coaching from leadership team
Great support on disability and personal assistance.
Great leadership to provide support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta is a great place to work
Ramp Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, szeptember 13.
They try to take care if their people. Flexible shift swapping and free travel all over the world. Many opportunities to advance and promote. Join today
Free Travel
Kontra érvek
Hard to get hired on fulltime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Family enviornment
Propulsion Engineering Co-op (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 12.
Love the culture but certain areas are behind on the technological movement. Management is helpful but sometimes different groups will face conflicts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the Greatest Company to work for with a very competitive pay and Profit Sharing payout .
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, szeptember 12.
Delta is a Great place to work. You meet people every day and you will meet lifetime friends who will become like family. The workplace culture is positive. You also get to fly as many hours or less depending on your preferences. The more senior you are, the better choices you have in selecting your schedules and where you would like to fly along with choosing your days off. The hardest part of the job is sometimes you may be flying on special holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas when you would rather be spending time at home with family and especially if you have small kids. But the most enjoyable part of the job is that the company does allow your family to travel with you on those special occasions.
Pro érvek
Travel and seeing countries all over the world, Get to visit cities everywhere in the U.S., Profit Sharing payout every year, Most competitive pay in the airline business
Kontra érvek
Away from home long period of times during the summer, Working on special holidays if you are junior
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Ticket Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 12.
Very exciting to work with and meet so many different people. Every day is a new experience. The job can help you become a global person. However as at all work places some of the management practices were not always "even" across the board. It may have been a little difficult to be able to climb the ladder at the same pace as some other employees. This reason can cause a company to loose good employees with great potential.
Best place I ever worked
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, szeptember 11.
I loved the airline industry; however after 20 years, was forced into early retirement due to the merger between Northwest and Delta. A lot of people lost their jobs, sadly. However, if I could work for them again, I would--except not my original city due to job changes.
Pro érvek
excellent benefits, ability to re-locate, employee discounts, good insurance
Kontra érvek
sometimes mandatory overtime, can be extremely challenging if weather affects flight delays
Unlimited flights
Cargo agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  oston, Mass2018, szeptember 11.
I worked for Delta (cargo) for 4 1/2 years. I was what they called a "Ready reserve" I applied to other positions in hopes of transferring and getting hired on FT.
The people were fantastic, especially the supervisors that hired me on. Most people in my position had other jobs, but those supervisors worked with you making it possible to stay.

Had I stayed one more year, I would've made FT. But, living in Mass and working 2 other PT jobs...I had to move out of my home state.
If I could, I'd go back to Delta in a heartbeat. I miss those free domestic flights and discounted International flights!
Free flights, great people
Kontra érvek
Have to wait many years to get FT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Delta Air Lines
Materials & Logistics Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 11.
Delta has provided me some excellent opportunities to progress and advance in my career. My time with the company has been a positive experience. Thanks!
Flexible schedule
Daily heavy workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place and good experince
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  calgar2018, szeptember 10.
I have gain most of my communication skills for Delta Airlines. management team is very helpful and always there when needed, The hardest part of the is when our flight get canceled.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
good stepping stone
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 10.
Great People, Good travel benefits. Good training and advancement opportunities.

Prepared you for the job. Hired from within. Opportunities for many different roles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I want to weld for them some day
Baggage Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 9.
I love the company, like I said before I want to weld for them. I plan on applying for a welding position as soon as possible. My family has been a delta family for years. It just feels right to get back there.
Great benefits, great pay
Kontra érvek
It’s a long drive for me but I don’t mind it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
good place to work
Structures Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta GA2018, szeptember 8.
Northwest great company to work for,management was good and when extra effort was asked for were quick ti give recondition for the effort if it wasn't 911 i still would been working there
good working conditions
Union
great place to work
ONLINE SUPERVISOR/ RESERVSTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 7.
Fun place to work over time is always there picking up shifts and travel is a blast very diverest company hardest part about the job is being tethered to a phone head set
traverl
Kontra érvek
manitory over time when they are busy
Very poor
Taxi Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liverpool2018, szeptember 7.
No good long hours and chasing work all time and very stressful never enjoyed it in end to much pressure and long hours and no life need fresh start and new beginning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
great place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  dca2018, szeptember 7.
I loved working at delta. Though my coworkers were a bit more cut throat and protective of their jobs, at 24 I came in bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to give 1000%. I had fun while I was there it was a great experience
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van