Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 920 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great company
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 2.
It is a good company to work for, however, I'm retiring. I found it time for a change because of the constant flying that I was doing. I feel that I need a position that doesn't require me to be away from home so often.
non
Great benefits
WCHR PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, július 2.
flight benefits on all delta operated flights. After one year you can pay a small fee to get on flights who are partners with delta, very enjoyable and fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good environment, fast pace
Cabin Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 2.
Guide the trucks out safely from parking lot to the airport. Guide it safely towards and away from each airplane. Hardest part was cleaning a biiiig plane in just under 5 minutes or so. The people made the job worth it. I learned the behind the scenes of keeping an aircraft clean.
the best company ever
Aircraft Mechanic Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brazil2018, július 1.
My experience at Delta Airlines was amazing, I learned much more than work with aircraft, such as leadership, quality control and and planning. preparing a meeting before work day helped us a lot the job is awesome,
Productive workplace
Customer Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 1.
I worked at Delta for eight years during which time I gained much work experience and professional development. There is opportunity for career advancement, and the benefits are great.
healthcare, travel benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much drama & stress for low pay
Security Screener (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 1.
Turn over rate is extremely high mostly because the company doesn’t pay anything, barely get 40 hours I have 3 jobs because I can’t afford to live off Delta Security, other city and states make more than Atlanta, I have applied for other positions throughout the company had serveral interviews it seems like everything is based on favoritism... Even Supervisor are leaving
Free flights
Low pay, barely getting 40hrs
Great place!
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, június 29.
A typical day at work is helping passengers check in and get on their flight in a timely manner. I have learned to think on my feet and resolve all problems. Meeting people from all over the world is the greatest part of the job. The management time worked together with their peers and the workplace environment is very inviting and warm.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great day at planeside
Delta Ramp Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2018, június 29.
it was amazing, I enjoy aviation, and what we do. We are the safety that brings in the planes and sends the plane out. We provide customer service you.
lunch
hot weather
Dynamische werk omgeving
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amsterdam2018, június 29.
Hard werken en een goed salaris zijn de pre. Om de zoveel tijd word de manier van werken volledig op de schop gegooid. Gaat erg goed met de tijd en ontwikkelingen mee.
Pro érvek
Geen dag is het zelfde, goedkoop vliegen, onregelmatigheidstoeslag
Kontra érvek
MT zijn carrière tijgers. Empathie is soms ver te zoeken
Northwest Airlines/Delta
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, június 28.
Being a flight attendant is an incredible career where you get paid to travel and meet people from around the globe. The hours can be long and you will be sleep deprived but it is worth it!
Jet lag
Great CEO, Great People, Great Company
MBA Strategy Summer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 28.
I enjoyed my time at Delta, 99% of my coworkers where great people and the work was interesting. there was while i was only there for an interview it seemed as though most people loved working there and were always willing to help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Traveling the world was both rewarding and exciting.
Delta flight attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 28.
Delta is a wonderful workplace environment. They have extremely talented leadership and set extremely high standards fir their employees. Delta’s pay compensation rivals the industries top scales in the inflight department.
Free travel passes!!!
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we were gone for extended amounts of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A Great Career
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor/Retired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 27.
Coming to work early in the morning and having hundreds of people ready to check in for flights. I learned about life. The managers were great and very professional. The workplace was like a family. Thou Delta grew from a small Airlines when I started to one of the larges when I left. The only down part of that growth was 911. The hardest part was weather. When the weather was bad thousands of people were stranded and you were there only hope of getting to where they were going. The most enjoyable part were the people and the employees.
Free flight privilege
Kontra érvek
For the free flights you go stand-by and all the flights are full these days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and competitive work place.
Ramp (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, június 26.
Poor management, lack of appreciation and valuing of employees. Bad scheduling and not enough people always short staff always so workplace becomes a hazard for doing double the work of what you are paid for.
Kontra érvek
It’s hard to fly our because you have to be at work
Culture is great
Customer Experience Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, június 26.
Delta was a wonderful company to work for. I spent over 18 years there before taking an early retirement. Typical day was taking calls from customers and making plane reservations.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, culture and great managers
Kontra érvek
Weather will affect how busy the calls are.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun workplace
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  SeaTac, WA2018, június 25.
fun, easy, fun people to work with, great environment. i would definitely recommend people to work for such a great company that knows how to take care of their employees.
No review
Sr. Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN2018, június 25.
No Review is required. This was a contract position with no opportunity for advancement or to really show my experience or skills. Disappointed in my manager, but company was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing employer, high expectations, hard work, great rewards
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 25.
You can grow from an entry level employee to a VP within this company. You will earn great benefits, great pay, great bonuses, great advancement opportunities and a lot of free travel working for Delta. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity with a company that still cares about the front line employee.
Pro érvek
Great career opportunities, transition ability between numerous departments, free travel
Heavy politics and culture change since 2008
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you like to travel
SENIOR FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, június 25.
Seniority rules here if you are a flight attendant. That being said if you understand how the company operates and you are okay with not having much control over your working life until you get to a certain level of seniority then this place is probably not for you.
I had a wonderful time seeing the world, at least for a few hours on layovers.
Free travel
Exhausting long hours
n/a
Sky Miles & Sales Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 23.
great place to work

24 hour operation

friendly staff and management

training opportunities

must have seniority to get a desired shift

intense training/ must pass all test in order to continue
flight benefits/ medical/life/stock/profit sharing
Kontra érvek
schedule and ability to take off work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van