Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 116 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Airline business is exciting
SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, szeptember 24.
The airline industry is an exciting business. Now is the time to get out. Fuel costs are rising and low cost carriers push down fares and that erodes profit margins. I enjoyed my time at Northwest and Delta but now is a good time to move to another sector.
Also, many IT jobs being outsourced to overseas, so, job security is bleak.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this company but management needs work
Supply Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, szeptember 24.
I enjoy working for this company and love what this company does for it’s customers, employees and surrounding communities. But, my advice is stick to part time jobs as customer service or baggage, less hours and same flight benefits/profit sharing. Only pros to full time are healthcare and 401k. But the part time schedule here is so flexible that one can have a better full time gig and still work at delta part time.

Management at large stations such as JFK need a wake up call. Instead of trying to create harmony amongst staff they are creating animosity amongst all of us. Management holds us accountable by issuing write ups and communicating via email. No personal communication at all. Micro-management to the highest level. Delta should stop hiring incompetent managers off the street who know nothing about logistics or the airline industry.
Flight benefits, 401k, profit sharing, many opportunities
Kontra érvek
Seniority based everything, micro-management, work hours, office politics, manpower
Good company
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 23.
Delta is a good company to work for with many close knit friendships and working benefits. Worked as a team to get desired results. Flight benefits 401k and generous vacation up to five weeks with 25yrs of service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place ,ever changing and rewarding
Delta Sky Club Ambassador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, szeptember 22.
Ever changing work please on a day to day schedule. Clientele are friendly , and appreciative for your services and efforts. Great staff to work with consistent team effort and support. Friendly and motivated work environment a joy to come to work. Yes
Pro érvek
Friendly ever changing work place
Kontra érvek
Sometimes scheduling can be short.
About myself
Brand Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paya Lebar2018, szeptember 22.
Currently working at Delta Airlines as brand advisor. Managing the operation team which consist of 20+ specialists and oversee on the daily operation of the call center.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Local leadership is pathetic
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, szeptember 22.
The senior leadership at Delta is very strong and committed to the mission. The local leadership is laughable, greedy, self-interested, and incapable of doing the right thing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
policy and procedure company. They change them so the upper brass can do what they want. Unfair!
supply attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 21.
See summary above .I was made to resign after I had been told I was eligible for retirement. I'm not! I have no income, insurance and no longer can I got unemployment
paycheck
work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta Global is a job open to everyone to pass background checks.
Security Screener (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 20.
Delta Global employees do not receive the same benefits that are offered to other Delta employees.

The hardest part is the standing, lack of bathroom facilities for each building, nor a place for breaks. The requirements imposed on the supervisors/ Team Leads always micro-manage employees.

Applicants applying for a position for flight benefits will be surprised to learn there is a big difference.

The salary offered is good for anyone with little or no skills.
This is not a position for everyone that has years of experience in the corporate world.
Pro érvek
There are several work shifts with Delta Global, employ all ages, racial, etc.
Kontra érvek
Delta Global work buildings lack bathrooms, break rooms, lot of standing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the better corporations to work for
Sr. Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 20.
The culture and experience you receive at an employer like Delta are highly unique, but be prepared to accept a salary that does not match the cost of living expenses.
Great Company
Baggage Handler/Ramp Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Delta is a great company to work at with great benefits. You have the choice of what area you want to work in and what time of day you would prefer to work by bidding for you job location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Fun but exhausting
In Flight Service- Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 19.
Initially working many hours and never know where you will end up at the end of the day. Reserve days are a gamble where you sit at home or get a call at 3am to be at the airport.
Free travel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
25 years
Stakeholder Manager for Corporate Security (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 19.
A lot to say about Delta. Loved my time at Delta. Didn't like the benefits or sometimes the culture they encouraged within their small groups of leaders. Need more outsiders to provide a greater picture
PAX agent Overview
PAX Assist Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 19.
A typical work day involves getting up at 3:00 am in the mornings to reach to work on time - the hardest part of a work day hands down. However, this taught me the importance of time management. The work itself taught me a whole lot on customer-service and improved my interpersonal skills.
Terrible work hours/schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Field Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 18.
Great company to work for only reason Im not still with them is I was unable to relocate at the time. Had it not been for that I would still be there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work. Especially if you like to travel.
Reservations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 17.
The Delta Airlines is a great company to work for. The benefits are also great. They're very professional company to work for. Delta has a open door policy.
Pro érvek
The flight benefits are great.
There's not a union.
Dont
Call center representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MD2018, szeptember 17.
fast paced, a lot of information to remember and apply daily per your position. most airliners work off of senority so be mindful of that as far as growth and advancement
Delta Cargo
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, szeptember 17.
I worked as a ready reserve where you were only allowed to work a selected amount of hours per year. This was a fun job, however, it did not allow for growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sr. System Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 17.
Team work is awesome here. Have learnt a lot here but growing up within your field is impossible here. No job security. Learning new technology is not encouraged.
Not your typical career
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  NYC, NY2018, szeptember 16.
Trying to explain the job of a flight attendant is not easy. There would be trips that went exactly as planned and then there were trips that were completely chaotic. I learned about how to be flexible with this career. The hardest part though was getting to and from work since I didn't live in NYC. The friendships, locations, and coworkers were the best parts of the job.
Travel opportunities
Long days
Nice and relaxed environment
Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 14.
Delta is great. Delta Global services, not so much. It had its pros and cons but more pros than cons. I would go back if I could. Not too many complaints.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van