Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 319 értékelés megmutatása
Delta airlines
DRIVER/GUARD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Leandro, CA2017, november 28.
Good place to work everyone watches out and helps each other. You can even switch days and shifts with co-workers. Hour schedule changes every six months. Thats one of the things I really like.
Great Company
Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 28.
Delta is a wonderful company to work for; your able to learn a lot, grow into many different aspect of the company and still be a able to maintain a flexible lifestyle.
Flexibility
Job Review
Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, november 27.
job was good , Didn't have time to use the perks but all was a good learning experience . Liked being around the different planes . Hours were the only pro being it worked as a senority list
working all the time
Kontra érvek
some days are low and drawned on
Fun Work Place with opportunity to grow
Field Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, november 27.
DELTA is a great company to work for. They give competitive pay and offer a lot opportunity for career advancement. The Delta culture is one that takes care of their people and value their opinion.
Fun place to work in IT for Digital and Branded Fares Area
Program Manager (Consultant) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 27.
Learned a lot about digital and marketing space. The Delta brand is good for keeping up in how to treat customer and improve the customer experience.
excited development projects
low growth
Great opportunity for advancement
Aircraft Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 26.
It was a fast paced place to work. Things needed to move on time. There was great satisfaction in the work I did each day. The people were great to work with.
Great benefits.
24/7 operation so you will work holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting, fun, fast paced work place.
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 26.
I would be on call for work and be called in at a moments notice to go anywhere in the U.S. and eventually international. I would check in an hour before my flight for an in-flight preview in preparation for the day. I would normally fly three day trips within the U.S., however I began flying six day trips internationally to Europe out of Georgia and then relocated to New York. I enjoyed taking care of the needs and safety of passengers through out my day. Management was always supportive of our needs if we ever had any type of problems with our schedules or any type of medical illness. The culture of Delta Air Lines was always very professional and we were very well trained to do our job. The hardest part sometimes were delays due to weather, because it could make for a very long day for a flight attendant. The most enjoyable part of my job was making a flight enjoyable for others and being among the excitement of traveling. I experienced great destinations and was afforded the luxury of learning about so many new places. I truly enjoyed being a flight attendant.
Pro érvek
Going anywhere I wanted to go.
Kontra érvek
Really long, sometimes 20 hour days. However, that was rare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Freelance for Delta
Art Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, november 24.
The company supplied me with all the necessary materials to do the job. I did not work directly with them but they were happy with my work and paid in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gabriel oyebanji works with the best airline in the world
AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, november 22.
This is one of the best work place in the world for free. I literately could travel everywhere I want, and return back to work without losing my place. The profit sharing is awesome way of making silent dollars too. Very time paced and opportunity to grow.
I think delta airlines in the best industry on earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was an adventure
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, november 21.
I LOVED working for Northwest Airlines. The training was thorough. The people were friendly. The only issue was that almost as soon as I was hired they were taken over by Delta and I was furloughed. It was the best job I ever had. I absolutely loved it.
Travel perks, variety
Kontra érvek
Job security was non-existent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
great airlines
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 20.
Good airline lots of benefits hard work you have to love people and travel very competitive. Lots of hours to work and flights to cover
work on weekends and holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional and lots of things to learn about the airline industry.
Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasay City2017, november 19.
I wasn't employed by Delta Airlines. I was a student trainee but I learned a lot about customer service and how the system goes around airline airport operations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Agent Assist (Volt alkalmazott) –  DFW Airport, TX2017, november 19.
Family oriented place, Fun, Takes care of employees, Work ethics with leads and managers, helping guests with questions, booking reservations, work well with partner airlines
Potlucks, Free meals
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable, fast paced at times, awesome benefits
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ, previously MSP2017, november 19.
I absolutely love my job, the people I do and have worked with at various airports, great benefits, perks, bonuses. The most enjoyable part is meeting all the people that you come into contact with..other employees at other stations. Delta truly is like one big family.
Perks
Few fulltime options
Fast Paced & Exciting Company
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, november 17.
Fast paced high stress job. New challenges everyday maintaining great customer service to traveling passengers. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and working with new people everyday
Great benefits, terrible management
Flight Operations Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2017, november 17.
Delta provides excellent benefits, but the DTW management is terrible. They don't communicate well, and everything is based on the bottom line or what they can do to advance themselves without regard for the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Grate work place
Ramp Agent / Baggage Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, november 16.
Delta is a grate place to work but its very difficult to advance into a new position or career within the company if you do not have any sort of connections / friend or relative working with the department. Secondly as a ready reserve agent it takes years to be considered for full time and its difficult to provide for your family as a ready reserve agent because you are only required to work a fix amount of hours through out the year and cant pick up any overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
productive
Cargo Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, november 16.
For me it was a great experience work for Delta. But my manager at the Boston location wasn't good or fair with the employed. My experience working at the cargo wasn't pleasant for me at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
some days were better then others
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, november 15.
depending on your personal needs determines who i would recommend this job to. Some days were better then others and i enjoyed working with great people.
Fly for free
not flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
a lot of good training both in customer service and safety
Lead Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, november 13.
I retired after 30 years. I loved my job and wish I could go back part time. It was easy to transfer to different locations and I enjoyed working with so many different types of people.
great benefits