Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 123 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Day at work
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, október 10.
Check peaople in for flights
Work gates
Help people with ticket issues
Delayed flights issued
Great travel for free
Workers were nice just took a grat retirement pac
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Stay away from IT
IT Program Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 8.
Multiple hiring freezes, outsources much of the IT to India. There is little communication from the top down. Inability to adhere to budget and constant cutbacks.
Harumph
Senior Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 8.
Lack of inspirational leadership at the GM and director levels. Worse at the VP level. The adage of don't like behind the curtain applies here. There are some very nice and qualified people at Manager levels.
Fun Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 7.
I did all customer service rolls at Delta...After 13 years I was burned out with people...but not the job. Overall Delta is a great place to work. There is room for advancement and to move around.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Workplace Culture
Reservation Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paya Lebar2018, október 6.
A typical workplace culture is a supportive yet productive one. Where one has space to become oneself and express their thoughts. At the same time, a typical workplace should be creative and all-inclusive.
a fun place to work
Ramp Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 6.
a good place to work, they taught me the meaning of teamwork, and what i learned there would last me a life time. the most enjoyable part of the job was the people, i made lots of friends there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, terrible company.
Flight Attendant and Administrative Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 6.
I would never recommend this job to anyone. Terrible work life balance with terrible management. I've been with the company almost 10 years now (trying to leave) and things are getting worse. They change pay levels on a whim, profit sharing on a whim, and give their employees the bare minimum. Their medical benefits are awful. Forget about retiring, the 401K match is awful. They give everything to the pilots (401K match for them is 16%). Let's not even get started on the fact that employees can't even call in sick without being put on a level. Please do yourself a favor and look else where. Don't waist ten years for a company who couldn't care less about you. The company should be ashamed of itself.
Everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 5.
I loved my job as a Flight Attendant, I traveled the world and met so many great people, I would definitely recommend to anyone, the work environment is great!
Free Travel
Undependable schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Experienced Customer Service Agent
Customer Service/Spanish Translator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900452018, október 4.
It was a great job! was able to connect with friends and family all over the world, a great experience. I learned a lot while I was working for the company, and enjoyed every minutes, along with my challenges and made the best of every situation. I was also respected by my team leaders and coworkers.
Travel and company benefits
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides alot of perks for their employees
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 4.
Delta is a very good company to work for. Pay is in line with the area and travel benefits are great offering traveling to anywhere in the country. The culture is very friendly and family oriented
Pro érvek
Very good benefits, very good culture, flexibility in work schedule, general discounts for services and items
Kontra érvek
can be stressful and not a good work life balance
Flexible Schedule
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 4.
Great opportunity to travel the world. They pride their business on hiring the best of the best! You can swap or trade trips and bid for your schedules.
Travel
Kontra érvek
Adjusting to different time zones.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Northwest prior to Delta
Director Inflight Service Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, október 4.
I have no knowledge of the current corporate culture at Delta Airlines but have always been impressed by their product, both inflight and on the ground.
Great Career
FLIGHT ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 4.
I spent a long career with Delta. They treat employees fairly. They reward employees generously. A lot of paid time off and good medical benefits. Highly recommend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful comany
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 4.
Customer Service was what Delta Air Lines was all about when I worked there. They treated all employees like family. Everyone was employed by Delta, including the ground employees. It was a team effort for every flight. I left Delta when I had children as I wanted to be home every night with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Benefits/Great Place to work
Customer Experience Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, október 3.
Delta is a great place to work. Great benefits and perks. I am used to making more money having worked in the Mortgage Industry for 10 years prior. The management has changed a lot, under the previous president, it was more employee and people focused. Now it is more numbers driven.
Great Benefits
Numbers Oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 3.
Good job with opportunity for advancement. Training is provided yearly, able to feel like you contributed to the success of the company. I learned so much working here.
Job satisfaction
Great
Customer Service Associate- Ticketing/Gate Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, október 3.
Great benefits, you get to meet new people, travel the world with your family. There is great growth potential and you are in control of how far you go within the company
growth potenetial
crazy hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
it was horrible
Sales Marketer (Volt alkalmazott) –  LaGuardia Airport, NY2018, október 3.
the work day was slow and depressing. Management was useless and often times killed morale. They didint really have a good training programs as well. Lastly they lie about how the pay and comission would work out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Amazing place to work
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO 631452018, október 2.
I loved working for Delta Airlines. I feel the company was amazing and I just genuinely enjoyed working there and the job that I did. The flight benefits were amazing! I worked there part time through nursing school and I only left there because I became a nurse and there was nothing there that gave me the opportunity to use my degree. I would highly recommend working there and also they promote from within a lot so you can work your way up in the company.
Pro érvek
Free domestic flights and only paying taxes on flights to different countries
Did not pay that well
Great company
Ramp Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 1.
Delta Airlines is an amazing company to grow and advance in. The management is unstable and changes too much which makes it hard to form a trust and bond.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van