Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 314 értékelés megmutatása
not the dream
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 13.
employees are bitter and will write you up to get you fired. management are robots and not there to help employees. not at all what i expected. not the family they said. lied to about training pay and only option given was to quit.
Delta
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, december 12.
I enjoy working for Delta Airlines, because it offers flexible hours and travel benefits. I do wish the pay was higher but not being full-time you are not offered as many hours as you want.
Pro érvek
flexible, decent pay, travel benefits
Kontra érvek
maximum hours in a year cannot be exceeded
Great
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
Great place to work. It is a way of gaining experience in a busy work environment as well as dealing with people every time. It is fun to work at delta
fast paced
Logistic Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2017, december 12.
the experienced gained was great. prepared me for working in a fast paced setting and also the skills to manage crisis at a moments notice. people are often agitated because of flight delays and Delta prepared me for those crisis
training
flight delays
great job for Pilots
Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 12.
First rate company and great Position for me as a Pilot, flew most of Boeing's airplanes and great travel benefits. Work environement was best in the industry.
Excellent Company
Schedule Manager - In-Flight Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 12.
It was a great company to work for, the travel was excellent, loved working with people, Loved I got a chance to work with the development of a new computer system.
Productive work place
Maintenance Utility Employee1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 10.
Delta is a great place to work and plan a life of living. Great job for a family person. This is the ideal job for people who travels on vacations a lot.
Free lunches
short breaks
Good working Place
RAMP AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, december 9.
Typical day at delta, was a routine strick enviroment
Escort planes to the gate
Load and unload baggage
Check for damaged baggage
Do cross flight baggage checks and deliver
when nessasary
travel opportunities
Fun while working
Sous chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  India goa2017, december 9.
It's a growing company which provides good services support to the employee. Company is also good at it salary structure who provide salary on time. Management is as well good and friendly to work with
Pro érvek
Free one time meals on duty
Kontra érvek
Two breaks on duty an medical insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
QA Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, december 8.
Great place to work. This is one of the best organizations which gives best time for worklife balance and growth oppurtunities. Good to settle with good position.
Fun work environment
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, december 8.
A typical day at Delta for me, was loading and unloading the baggage and ensure the customer was happy. Lots of fast passed work as the planes need to leave in a timely fashion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
pretty hectic job but fun to be apart of the team
Warehouse/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2017, december 8.
amazing work place and great incentives. traveling on their standby list can be a little over rated but still a privilege honestly probably the best perk they have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
24 hrs operation with normal condition.
Transmitter maintenance engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buraydah al Qassim, kingdom of Saudi Arabia2017, december 8.
I work 8 hrs & 6 days a week.
I learned how to deal different people surround me.
In good management.
Big adjustment i make and learned more about the job in my workplace with there different culture.
The enjoyable part was after receiving our salary and send it to our family.
Not available
yes we've done
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed but Aviation is always uo and down
Aircraft Mechanic / Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 8.
I liked my job at delta and was able to advance several times in my time there. However there is always the inevietable slow down in aviation and it got me at delta.
Great Benefits and culture
I was Furloughed
exciting career
Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 7.
I enjoyed flying to different parts of the world. I especially enjoyed that I was involved in our first flights to Central and South America
simply stated It was a great career
all
Munkahelyi kultúra
dont recommend anyone to work here
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2017, december 6.
Very poor new management. They started finding excuses to fire all experienced workers. Everyone is afraid to try and do their job with the haunting of management around us. Waiting to fire us. Management has a clique of all the people they like and if you're not apart of it, you'll get harder punishments. People in the group usually don't get in trouble at all.
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Delta Airlines is among the best International and Domestic Airline
Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, december 6.
I came to the Delta company during the merger between Northwest and Delta, I was originally a "red tail" and was suspicious at first of the Delta "culture". After watching the improvement that came after the merger and the advancement in flying the combined airline provided, I was sold on the new "blended airline". The ALPA inion and Delta management planned for a fair merger of the two pilots' seniority lists, always difficult endeavor in the best of times, and this was during a era of airline bamkruptcies..
Pro érvek
Flying for an exceptional airline that endeavored to improve management /employee relations .
Time away from home.
Great place to work.
Central Plant Chief Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 6.
Job is very technical and the training programs are great. pay and benefits are assume! great advancement oppertunities. Work and Family balance is great as well.
One Drop of Rain can become a Nightmare
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2017, december 5.
Everyday is a different adventure. Weather related delays and cancellations can make a man cry. As a CSA you have to be prepared and ready for the unexpected.
Travel Benefits
Standing for long periods
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delta Air Lines is an excellent company to work for and advancement is accesable to relative performance.
Lead repair coordinators by prioritizing work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 5.
I worked at Delta Air Lines for 17 years. It was a exceptional place of work. I saw the company go thru multiple changes as it adapted to changing economical pressures. The company worked very hard to advance the best creating an environment of growth for both the Company and the individual.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés