Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 921 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you like to travel
Airport Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 18.
great place to work for those whom like to travel if this isn't you then don't apply the flight benefits are the biggest and best perks delta offers outside of traditional benefits for full time employees
travel
Kontra érvek
outside work in the elements
Fun and Challenging work environment
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manila, Philippines2018, július 18.
During my internship at Delta Airlines Inc. I have learned a lot of administration tasks. My job is similar to a secretary of the employer. I've learned the simple tasks of scanning, printing, and photocopying of documents. Organizing files and encoding important contact information to the database. Preparing reports and analyzing data and availability of flights. Answering outside calls and achieving tasks that are planned for the day. I've learned that all departments are coordinating with each other to finish the tasks on time. The culture comes with the people who works hard and dedicates their life to achieve goals and success as well as representing the company. The hardest part of the job is when you are just starting to learn new things but as you go along it is very much easier to be right on track. The most enjoyable part of the job is with the people you are working with as a team.
Pro érvek
Free meals and participation at the events
No pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TN2018, július 17.
The gas stations are terrible. The owners act as if they don't want to fix anything that is wrong with the store. Customers are great. You are required to do everything in the store by yourself. Stock, clean, run cashier, paperwork, inventory, and have it all done before the end of your shift. I believe that this is a little to much expectations just to be paid minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting job with great pay and great benefits
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 17.
Delta is the best of the best in the airline industry. The pay, benefits, and overall culture of the company is unmatched. As a new hire flight attendant, you get little say in your schedule/routes/hours, but that gets better as you gain seniority in the company. Excellent job for the young traveler. I would not recommend this job to someone looking to settle down or start a family as the schedule can be taxing and home-life is not a priority. I spent a great 6 months with the company and was able to leave on great terms.
Travel, culture, coworkers, pay
Kontra érvek
Scheduling, long days, short nights, lots of time away from home
fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, július 17.
Great company! met lots of people from different cultures, loved the appearance of our uniforms, very professional, friendly people to work around, the travel benefits was great for myself and my family! learning an aircraft and how it operates took away my fear of flying. I would love to return to this company, Delta was one of the best!
Pro érvek
flight benefits, learning new cultures from different countries
salary
Something different daily
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 16.
Every day was different. It was a way to meet people from all cultures. Loved working with different people everyday. The hardest part was working cancellations and try to accommodate everyone.
Discounted Travel and Coworkers Were the Best
Marketing/Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, július 16.
I cannot speak for Delta as I worked at Northwest Airlines before being purchased by Delta; my comments are related to NWA. At the time I was employed we received vacation, sick days and travel benefits, none of the aforementioned benefits. Working conditions were physically not the best. We climbed 47 steps to reach the top of a windowless hanger where we were often exposed to jet fumes. In general management left much to be desired. I met and worked with lots of great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work if living near base in low cost of living area
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 16.
Delta Airlines was a fabulous place to work. I was able to go on maternity leave. Although the pay was not high, I was able to live well by traveling and seeing the world.
cheap travel
Kontra érvek
inconsistent schedule and long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
International Purser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 16.
I enjoyed my time there. Being a flight attendant, you travel the world and have the opportunity to learn about different cultures. You also get to learn about different foods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be stressful but also enteresting can meet people from all over the world.
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, július 16.
You meet all type of people some pleasant some not so pleasant. The job is very fast paced. The hardest part of the job is the hours. For me is the most enjoyable part of the job was the people I met.
flying privilages.
Kontra érvek
its a 24 hours a day job.
Example: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong tableoisy Workpla
Senior Service Desk Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 15.
High call volume, noisy environment, management is actually nice and works with you. Food is always provided and they take the time for employees to get to know each other by having events such as potlucks and movie nights. You work hard but you play hard also
Fun, great workplace
Below wing Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 15.
I enjoyed working with the crews and employees I had the honor of working with. The employees made my day at work a much better time and more enjoyable to be around!
stress-filled fast paced environment
Passenger Service Agent/ Red Coat (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 14.
from the time you hit the concourse, it is "off to the races!!"passengers have needs, gates need assistance, your radio has endless calls. Long hours when the weather is unfavorable for travel. Passengers can be very rude and condescending. Multi-task city!
Great co-workjers
Kontra érvek
some incompetant managers, customers can be very disrespectful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to gain experience.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 14.
Multi fleet Airline with tons of work to always stay busy. Never a dull day for sure. Lots of room for advancement and training. Flight benefits always a plus.
Pro érvek
Hi exposure to Aircraft Maintenance. Good resume builder.
Kontra érvek
Stress full and rigorous at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Delta Air Lines
Baggage Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2018, július 13.
Overall I have had a very positive experience working for delta air lines. The only thing is the ready reserve program does not allow insurance. That needs to change.
busy and slow
Sales and Service Agent, Sioux City, IA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 13.
when it is slow you can usually take pto. advice from managers daily. blah blah blah blah. i dont want to add any more information. I guess you have to have at least 150 minimum words.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful, fast paced environment.
Customer Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 12.
Taking back to back calls from customers and front line agents.
Computing fares and refunds.
Making decisions on how to help the customer and follow policies
and procedures for the company.
Knowing and following FAA regulations.
Time management is key in any call center environment.
This is a tough and at the same time, easy job. It is mentally straining, but the benefits are amazing.
Profit Sharing / Standardized Pay / Merit rewards
Kontra érvek
Strict unbend-able policies, No contact with Management unless you are in trouble, There is not much trust in management as they have no time for your concerns
Grest benefits
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 12.
great benefits, great culture, fun and exciting environment , traveled lots of places using my flight benefits. There is some flexibility with your schedule
large company
Marketing Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, július 11.
I was very excited to work for Delta, but the Internship program was not very developed. Did not feel valued and felt and overworked at times. I believe that the internship program will continue to improve, as my colleagues and I were some of the first.
Airline Career Outsourced
Customer Service Agent / Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2018, július 11.
The airline industry is not what it once used to be. Job security is only moments away from outsourcing to another company at the rate of minimum wage that they trust to work around multi-million dollar aircraft and equipment. Once upon a time there was not even such a thing as a part-time employee. All of that changed. Unions did not protect our jobs in 69 cities that got outsourced and there was no guarantee that it would not happen again to a city that you might relocate in order to keep your job. This is why I left the industry at the time. Delta seems to be very stable now even though they were still under bankruptcy protection yet allowed to by NWA which was already out of bankruptcy at the time. How the Justice Department allowed that to happen is beyond belief.
Free Airline travel and benefits
Fast paced and unpredictable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van