Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 465 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but lack of Advanment
Cargo Agent/ Frieght Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, február 18.
The workplace is great I love the people everyone seems to get along well. A typical day would be working coordinating flights and making sure everything makes on time and at the right gate. Management can be friendly but they seem to always leave us hanging in that they give us promises they usually don't keep. The hardest part is there seems to be a lack of effort from many newer employees and the ones that have been around, feel underpaid for the stress and physical work the workplace brings. However given the things I've learned I'm now able to drive freight trucks, as well as operate parts of commercial aircrafts that operates solely on baggage and cargo. In short its a great place but they ask so much from us and we are way understaff and respectfully underpaid.
workplace, airplane
Understaff, Underpaid, Unreal Expectations, Broken Promises
Specialist
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, február 17.
I loved working at Delta. They had management cuts which led to me leaving the company. Great benefits. Great people for the most part to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain experience
Avionics Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 16.
I loved working for Delta in the Tech Ops Avionics shops. The free travel benefits were awesome and I took advantage. Training and gaining experience with electro-mechanical engineering troubleshooting and repair was some of the best I've seen in the industry.
Free flights
Structured pay like government
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, február 15.
A typical day at Delta Air Lines started at 5am for me. I learned a lot, management was great and co-workers too. the workplace culture was very good. the hardest part of the job was working outside in the cold and the rain, the most enjoyable part was the co-workers and management
my time at Delta Airlines
Customer Service Agent/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 15.
I was a Customer Service Ramp agent.

Their I learn Team Manager skill. Work in Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson tower. There I was taught the movement of putting flights on/offline. I am familiar with the ALA program for loading air planes. I Excel in communication customer service and employees and dealing with customer grievance, when difficult issues arise. Believe in working with our airline pilot so we can keep a on time schedule.
Best part about the job was knowing that team work does matter when we all work together. And that the flight left on time.
knowing made someone day
Kontra érvek
when a flight leave late
PIlot
Captain (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 14.
I was an airline pilot for 22 years. This is a licensed profession requiring a significant amount of education, training, flight experience, and perseverance. Flying is the best job in the world, if you like airplanes and can tolerate travel.
the days
the nights
Dynamic Place to Work
Manager, Domestic Yield Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, február 14.
There's nothing like the airline business. Daily changes that require quick, yet thorough, analysis and response. Very interesting work and had great colleagues.
Productive and formal
Office Admin/Exec Assistant to Site Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Singapore2018, február 13.
Assistant to Project manager in handling office administrative duties and provide secretarial support to on-site expatriates group and handling expenses reports, traveling, accommodation and etc.
Good work life balance
BI Data Architect/Data Modeler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 13.
Well coordinated work environment; Good work life balance and compensation provided by the company. Management has empathy towards employees. Employees can have work from home facility to some extent.
great place to work
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 12.
loved working there. flexdibility was great but only after a couple months of learning how to play with your schedule. it was the best 3 yrs of my life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Not a good company
Delta Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, február 12.
I hate it!!! Managenent does not lead and pay is not good. Insurance is terrible. Other employees are really incompetent. They offer discounts that actually give them discounts not the employees. If you want more information about this horrible company send me an email at sirekasugar yahoo.com or call me at 1 5-
1-6-4
-77-7-35
4 and ill tell you why this company is not good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Loved Delta!
Gate Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, február 11.
I absolutely loved working for this place. The interview was extensive, the job was hard work. The benefits made it all worth it. The majority of the time you were surrounded by happy people who loved their job!
Rr
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, február 11.
Great company with great flight benefits. It would be much better if the company would adopt to hire full time employees and insure they have employees loyalty.
GREAT FLIGHT BENEFITS FOR EVERYONE THATS WORKS THERE AND THERE FAMILIES
Kontra érvek
Ready reserve have no insurance benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun plact to work
Executive Assistant - QC Auditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 11.
Really enjoyed the teamwork at delta. Everyone is willing to help each other out. The yealy bonus and health/dental benefits are a big reason why people join and stay with delta.
Fun at times
SAP Material management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 10.
Great company.
The labor, and management people with non business related personalities may at times be challenging.

Some location staff enjoy throwing colleagues under the bus just because they can.
flight benefits
fear culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Environment
Senior Information Technology Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 8.
Great working environment and culture with great people to work with and the job was very enjoyable and great to understand the overall technology and grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
C++/VC++ Developer/MPS Applications (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 8.
Learned a lot about workplace culture, management, leading and being pro-active. Learned about many processes and standard ethics and processes to be followed at work place.
Long Term Contracts
stressful sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employees and great benifits
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, február 7.
Loaded and unloaded aircrafts
Teamwork was a major part in safety
The heat was tough at times
The benefits of traveling for free
Every day was completely different from the last
Pro érvek
free standby flights for myself spouse and parents
Kontra érvek
long tough days but worth every hour, very dangerous at times dealing with such large aircrafts and machines
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great environment family oriented
OPERATIONS ANALYST/DELIVERY DRIVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  IT2018, február 7.
Every morning is new and fresh and there are no limits; for example Conversations can be about anything from sports to politics, and we still manage to get the job done; All issues are resolved and left on the table at work and/or at home; one of the first jobs that I have where I can say I enjoy getting up and going to every day.
Pro érvek
Relaxed management understanding peers vice versa
Kontra érvek
Contractor limited benefits seldom wage increases
Good benefits
Customer Solution Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 6.
It was a great school for me. Other managers were able to provide me great tools for development. Delta is a good place to work, their policies with its employees are pretty fair. The difference is made by the manager you have.
travel for free