Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 993 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
delta airlines
Ramp Agent/Airport Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 13.
delta was the best aviation job i ever had and it was a personal goal to work with a major airline aviation has been in my family for ever and it will always be
free flights
tavel to work
Overall Good Experience
GSE Painter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 12.
The only problem that I had as a Contractor is that the other staff, that was hired by Delta themselves, treated us below average because we were Contractors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it until outsourced..
IT Systems Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, augusztus 12.
Great place to work. Confirmed by many awards from business community. Really walks the walk when it says it takes care of its employees (except when outsourced).
Best place to work
Outsourcing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun time helping to transform the world's best airline
Sourcing Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 12.
Had a lot of fun, and some intense times, identifying ways for Delta and Northwest to learn from each other, find innovative solutions and deliver savings and operational excellence for passengers.
Flight Benefits, Work Culture, Leadership Commitment
Kontra érvek
Challenges keeping up with pace of post merger integration
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, room for advancement, great pay and profit sharing
Flight Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 12.
Great company to work for, room for advancement, great pay and profit sharing .
however there is no union, so management has the upper hand as far as pay scales, rest hours , and there is nobody to defend workers rights. great culture, but at the same time nit really human or family oriented as they say
Pro érvek
great pay, travel benefits, profitsharing
Kontra érvek
employees are just a number
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good but more work less money
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Constanța2018, augusztus 11.
Go ahead it is good but just for one seaseon... For summer. Now to work is very hard. They didn't pay all the money sometimes. But you will see the sea
Delta was great
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 11.
The experience working for Delta was awesome. The atmosphere, the work environment, the people, they made going to work everyday great. Travel benefits, as well as retirement options, were well above industry standards. Sorry to have had to leave.
travel benefits, flexibility
weather can be a factor
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs ever!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, augusztus 11.
I was able to work every customer service position here. I loved my co workers and was fortunate enough to have traveled so many places while working for Delta! An absolutely amazing experience. Sometimes it was very fast paced and there were some irate customers to deal with, but overall I’d do it all over if I could.
Great place
Aviation Maintenance Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, augusztus 10.
Great place to work. Great benefits. People help you out when needed. Highly recommend Delta as a place you should work for. Delta takes care of their people.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 9.
Met different people everyday in the travel industry. There was never a dull moment. Always on your toes. Moving people thru out the airports all around the world. Learning different aircraft.
Got travel for free.
Kontra érvek
Black out days of travel during holidays
delta
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, augusztus 9.
its a wonderful place to work. if you love to travel AND only looking for a second job delta is the place to go. you can always pick up hours and also give your hours away if you don't want tp work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Company
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, augusztus 9.
Great Company to work with.Pay wells,gives you the ability to pick a work schedule that best suits you and your family. Also has great discount packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
the most depressing job
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 8.
Save your time do not work for delta; they abuse their workers and they don't appreciate your hard work. If you like to work for free and then delta is the best place for you. Not to mention that they lied to you and tell you that you will get all the benefits and in reality you don't get the benefits unless you have work for them for years. I would not recommend this place no any one.There is a reason why they are always looking for new people all the time (because people always quit because they found out that other airlines pay better)
friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
no time off, no good salary, they play favoritism
I love delta
ACS Gate Agent/Ticketing Agent (seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 8.
I am a season ready reserve employee of Delta Airlines. I love it. It provides me with flexibility to adjust my schedule around my family. Delta takes care of its' employees.
Flight attendant life
Language of Destination (LOD) Flight Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 8.
It used to be more flexible than it is now. They seem to have been understaffed in the flight attendant work group for several years now. This makes it impossible to get a day off for a life event if you are junior. (You remain junior for about 20 years. Senior flight attendants are from 35-50+ years of service.) It is understood that you will work weekends and holidays while junior. Summer is the high season of travel and you will travel 18-21 days a month from May to August. If the staffing improves the quality of life will improve dramatically. When we were well staffed flight attendants could work a very flexible schedule and easily drop trips or move trips to different days to accommodate personal life events.
Pro érvek
Layovers all over the world. Travel benefits.
Kontra érvek
Unhealthy work environment. Inconsistent sleep schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT SENIOR SYSTEM OPERATIONS ANALYST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 7.
Good place to work except in the IT industry. Great overall company to work for. The profit sharing is great but becoming a full time delta employee is very hard to do if you come through the door as a contractor.
One of a kind company
Call Center Director Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 7.
Consider yourself fortunate to work for Delta Air Lines. They take care of their people who take care of their customers. They have a unique culture that is not matched or duplicated by any other company I know. In an industry that is 99% unionized, the majority of the 80,000 employees worldwide are not in a union, and that's not by accident.
Culture, Benefits
No work life balance
Fun Place to work Contract
People Scout (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 7.
contract position and was fun for the time that I was there. We had a lot of food and gifts that were given to us as contractors. Overall it is a fun place to be for a while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a stress free environment to work in.
AIRCRAFT PAINTER (CONTRACTOR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA412018, augusztus 5.
A typical day of work started at 6:30 am. We had early morning meetings. Our work depended upon what needed to be done to prepare the plane for painting.
Pro érvek
It was a great place to work.
The contract ended.
Flights
Supply Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 5.
Free flights. Can't beat it. I wouldn't recommend the culture. Short lunch breaks. Management is usually pretty bad. But did I say flying first class internationally was amazing?
Free flights
stale culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van