Delta Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 177 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic benefits and compensation.
Senior Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 16.
I enjoyed working at Delta Air Lines. The job was very dynamic and satisfactory. The opportunity to learn the industry and hone new professional skills was very good. The senior leadership was top-notch. The downside was the stability of the work environment. Many lay-offs due to constant business priority changes at the middle-management level. The solution always seemed to be to change out the workforce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and the pay is good
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, november 16.
It varied daily,I learned how to be flexible and work with many as a team.Management sometimes varied some good and some not so good.It was a great workplace.Trying to perform the job with always constantly changing perimeters and increasing the Stats for reservation ticket sales.I didn't like the on the phone name calling to me of the customers for not being able to always get what they wanted ex:lowest fare,aisle seat, window seat, leave earlier,leave later and etc.)
Pro érvek
free parking, pay, benefits, vacation days, PTO and work shifts and days off.
Kontra érvek
constantly wanting more than most people can do on a daily basis.
Great Internship
Co-op Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, november 15.
Excellent place to work with great benefits and opportunity to take charge of different projects. The work is extremely self guided and managers will listen to you and implement your ideas.
N/a
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, november 14.
Good company, but needs better management and better hours for new employees.
Great company, depending on your position, you will be extremely stressed and that can affect your health, life etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job but probably better for retirees or people who have a business on the side where they can make their own hours
Ready Reserve Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 14.
I love this company, but it forces me to work other irregular jobs just to keep this job so that I will have flight benefits which in the long run does not add up to having health insurance and being able to keep a roof over your head. In my situation having just an apartment by yourself is completely out of the question for how much the apartments cost in this area. You have to have 2+ jobs and a roommate to make it work and it is still barely affordable, under these conditions, to keep this job. It is a family environment type of company but many people still end up quitting because they have to live.
Fast-paced and competitive
Cabin Service Agent & Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, november 13.
International airport culture creates a fast-paced environment in order to reach expectations of flights and employers. Competitive to get employed due to the benefits they offer to employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People were always on the go
Ticketing agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, november 13.
We had fun, traveled a lot but worked a lot as well, downside is that I missed many family reunions, many holidays, birthdays, once you have babies your world changes and I had to relocate to WAS anyways.
Pro érvek
Free travel, paid airport taxes, discounted hotels
Kontra érvek
Sleep at airports waiting for stanby flights
Productive place to work
CARGO AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  SeaTac, WA2018, november 13.
You’ll like the job if you like to work. If you’re lazy then don’t even apply. We work smart, work safe and travel on days off. That is awesome part. I like that there are plenty jobs in different departments. If I wanted to try something new I could transfer, still be a part of the company instead of going to a whole different one.
Traveling
Kontra érvek
Starting part time only, difficult to get full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun for a short term career or a side job.
Ramp Operations Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 12.
Depending on the city and department the job may or may not be (cool, fun and easy).
Ramp agents have to deal with all sorts of safety hazards from (aircraft jet blast, ground vehicles, weather and toxic fumes). Overall fun and you can network and somewhat easily change departments.
Pro érvek
Flight benefits, schedule flexibility, and Pay depending on department!
Kontra érvek
Ramp pay doesn’t Equal to work, management/supervisor more concerned with bonus over your safety.
work day
Facilities Maintenance (Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Paul, MN2018, november 12.
I was a Facilities maintenance mechanic for Northwest Airlines. My days usually consisted of working on building equipment and assigning work to the personnel that work for me.
work
managemnet
Fun and rewarding
Ldd (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, november 12.
A fun place to work.. When you combine it with the benefits that you get it is tough to beat. Management can be better but the industry moves so quick they are constantly bringing new management up.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not a set off time.
great place to work
System Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, november 12.
Great place to work, where employees are treated kindly and advancement is encouraged. Benefits are amazing and the work environment is great. Its more like a family atmosphere.
Lots of travel
Flight Attendant- Domestic and International (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 12.
So much traveling required. Poor work life balance but amazing benefits. Fly for free parents fly for free and kids. Great maternity leave and can work with living anywhere you want.
Impossible full time hours
Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, november 11.
Delta stacks shifts so that it is nearly impossible to get full time hours or overtime. Supervisors will try and find any person to blame for a short coming as a team.
Awful company
Lead Ramp Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor,ME2018, november 11.
I was a ramp agent for DGS for 4 years and a lead ramp agent for 1 year. I loved my job and met some amazing people but can’t live off love. I was getting 12.10 as a lead maxed out and they took leads away and I dropped down to 10.60 the insurance is completely laughable and just really a joke in all honesty. I got fired cause I put the company on blast for being cheap and unfair. The more you know the more the responsibilities with nothing extra. It’s sad that everyone can be replaced at DGS is Delta’s eyes.
Make new friends
Pay and health benefits
Good general working hours
Precast Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perth WA2018, november 10.
Producing bridge beams and panels.
Working were good with plenty of overtime. Conditions of work are average but we had a good team.
A good place to get experience in all aspects of concreting.
Good working hrs
Not job secure
room for advancement
Cutomer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 10.
Do more with less has become the normal now. You can make good money but you will work for it. High stress from management. Work in ramp operations you will be exposed to all weather be prepared.
dinamica e agradavel
serviços gerais (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gama, DF2018, november 9.
la era ate bom, porem trabalhava no sol quente e na chuva.
vale refeiçao
nada
Such a fun job!
Aircraft Loadmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 8.
Delta is the place to be in the airline industry, great people, good hours, good job advancement. I could write a 10 page essay of how great Delta is. And such great job satisfaction too.
Pro érvek
Great business model, great company
Hard to get full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Sr. Omnichannel Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 8.
Loved every moment working for the company. The work environment, the people, the opportunities were all incredible. Definitely recommended work here.
Flight Benefits, Work/Life Balance, Opportunities to grow
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delta? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van