Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – Deloitte

Very Intense learning

2013, január 13.
From week to week we work with a different team, review the booking and Financial Statement of different companies each week.
I learned to adjust to this constantly changing work environment, I improved my time management skills, excel knowledge, communication skills.

The audit team of the company is full of young and talented individuals, it is inspirational to regularly get helpful comments from the management.

Due to the current environment in Hungary it is very challenging to maintain an ideal work life balance.

I enjoy expanding my knowledge in an unusually fast pace, due to the dynamically changing work environment. The fact that even though the audit team I join on the field work my have members I've never worked with in the past, help each other and stick together as a team.
Értékelések kategória szerint
1,0
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
4,0
Céges kultúra
free public transportaion, healthcare
Kontra érvek
always changing schedule, no flexibility with breaks during the day
Hasonló értékelések
4,0
2019, június 18.
Azonos hely
Audit Senior (Volt alkalmazott) - Budapest
Deloitte was my first workplace in my finance career. I gained a lot of useful accounting knowledge and soft skills. I was varied with an interesting and diverse client base. I could have solved a wide range of accounting and audit issues it always offers something new to learn. I enjoyed teamwork and leading my teams. In balance, it was a really good place to start my career.
Pro érvek
learning potential, rapid promotion, real responsibilities
lack of work-life balance
2016, december 13.
SAP BASIS Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) - SAP BASIS Administrator
Great company if you work in backoffice. Not if you are on the consulting side. Deloitte Corp back office is one of the best working environment I have ever work for here in Hermitage Tn.
2015, szeptember 28.
XX (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) - XX
- Flexível,
- Dinâmica,

- Excelentes Gerenciamento,

- Clima Organizacional ótimo,

- Ótimos Benefícios,

- Salário abaixo do mercado.
Benefícios e Pessoas