Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Deloitte Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 9 827 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deloitte was my first workplace in my finance career. I gained a lot of useful accounting knowledge and soft skills. I was varied with an interesting and diverse client base. I could have solved a wide range of accounting and audit issues it always offers something new to learn. I enjoyed teamwork and leading my teams. In balance, it was a really good place to start my career.
Pro érvek
learning potential, rapid promotion, real responsibilities
lack of work-life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deloitte has a very poor culture and does not consider its employees to be people. The environment is toxic, filled with bullies and manager who threaten employees. If you report the problem, you’ll get shut down. Stay away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has great room for advancement, but management expects a lot. Also, not a good work life balance and there is an extremely competitive environment.
pay
work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I made friends for life at Deloitte but the upper management is definitely not the level of where a manager should be at. They have 0 managerial skills and their personal lives constantly keep interrupting their professional life.
Traveling
Managers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Deloitte is a good place to gain experience with international exposure.Deloitte provides you experience in global audit methodology and exposure to seeking job advantage around the world.
Friendly timing
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I try to work all day but they tell me it’s not enough. U want to pick my head up and keep fighting, I will get a promotion maybe if I try hard enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you learn to network with partners, sometimes you will have meaningul work, but most of the times, you will be victim of Manager, and Senior Manager politics
Pro érvek
Lots of cool projects with steep learning curve
Egotisitical Managers and Senior Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaboration with my colleagues at Deloitte is amazing. Deloitte Leadership embraces innovation and sharing ideas. Leadership is extremely supportive, dedicated and available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena compañía, buen ambiente para el crecimiento profesional
Buen ambiente, flexibilidad
Sueldos bajos, pocos beneficios
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is flexibility in terms of checking-in. Most of the workday is spent on client meetings and actual work is done afterhours. Having the opportunity to work on complex projects would be the most enjoyable part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good to work there good team and management timing also good

Having ouside parties and good cultural events

I work there as contracy staff for permant staff we have more benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not approachable. Only a few managers are great. Only
people who butter up their managers gain promotions here. Hard work is not the way to go here. Only need to focus on your relations with your manager.

Work is redundant. There is no focus on learning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lo mejor es la edad y mentalidad de la gente que trabaja contigo, todos suelen ser jóvenes con muchísima motivación y ganas de trabajar al máximo. Se aprende mucho y el crecimiento tanto personal como profesional es MUY RÁPIDO. Sin embargo, la filosofía de la firma acaba quemando si no la compartes.. Mejor salir cuando las cosas empiezan a dejar de gustarte.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Deloitte for 5 years in the tax group. Overall a great company, but need to perform and have strong relationships. It can be fairly political and requires you to work many weekends and late nights.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
you should be an extrovert and good at networking and talking and know people and their intentions to work with them. politics are also involved. Didnt had a good feel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, no overtime, and bonuses - went to one person.

Two men refused to let me pass by their "cubes" - making me walk around the partner hall to get to the secretary or through the staff cube area. After about 6 months I got tire of it - and tried to keep walking. I got shoved to the ground - wearing a suit and heels.

One of those individuals is the current Tax Partner in charge. He did nothing to help me nor did he report the incident.
Pro érvek
Diverse clients and staff are fun
Kontra érvek
sleeping on the floor, working all night, bad coffee, not allowed personal items/pictures in our work area
Munkahelyi kultúra
The colleagues are friendly and supportive. You can have a lot of opportunities to expose to different projects and learn new skills. You would also be assigned to a coach and he or she would provide some useful suggestions. However, the work-life balance is not as good as other industries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You might feel free at some days and busy the other. It is basically a mix of emotions while working and which is everywhere. Having a good manager is very important because they cover for me and lead with some responsibility.
incentive and project award
salary
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are simply for the name sake.. no work life balance. Have to take permission to take off during weekends as well.. worst management.. no job security even after company is doing good profit..
Pro érvek
Good hike at the time of switching
Kontra érvek
No work life balance, Need to work for atleast 12 hrs, Worst management, expecting firm activites from you even after working for more than 10 hrs a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Deloitte é uma excelente empresa para trabalhar, sempre apoiando o desenvolvimento pessoal. Ótima cultura e ambiente de trabalho.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, too much politics in work place especially if you are working on visa. No appreciation for working long hours on top of that you have to log only 8 hours for the day. At the year end they expect you to make contribution in other project activity if you need promotion. Even if you contributed and worked long hours you will get backstabbed by your manager. Though there are policies in place to keep work place transparent but some people in leadership makes policies ineffective. The technology stack is also legacy but if you to stay at one place for years then this might works for you.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work life balance, Micro management, Long hours, Poor Management, Poor planning