Delivery Drivers, Inc.

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 93 értékelés megmutatása

Not good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This company is not going to be around long. The customer can take away tips for no reason. Wal-Mart needs to hire their own delivery drivers, and not go through a 3rd party company.

Delivery driver

You use your own vehicle to get peoples orders deal with Walmart employees and they will turn you away or if they are late on orders you have to just deal with it.

Completely independent

If you want something with extreme flexibility this is the gig for you. Work is somewhat physical and you’re using your own vehicle to deliver groceries from Walmart, but you can start and stop at the push of a button. The pay can be decent, but honestly the system for receiving tips is messed up. Customers can remove them up to 24 hours after delivery. So you could have accepted a decent order, but then the next day you find out you basically netted no money/lost money after expenses. That said, it doesn’t happen often, but when it does it’s infuriating. Hopefully DDI will change this in the future. Instead of 24 hours make it 1 hour like quite a few other gig apps.

Ad is not accurate

Their ad is not accurate. They have bonuses the first 2 weeks and after that it's more like < 8.00 an hr. People do not tip, or can revoke tips up to 2 weeks, or TIPS are NEVER PAID etc. No clear payscale. You have no clue how they pay the amount they do. It's MORE mileage than they state. Driver support is useless. They say they " guarantee " competitive wages ,etc. NOT true , they don't Its MORE like <$5.00 per delivery. Use your own car and gas. Alot of rural ,dirt roads ,dangerous etc.

own schedule

pay not as promised
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excellent pay for Independent Contractors. Legit and accountable. They want you to be happy.

I worked as an independent contractor remote to any DDI office. I replied to an ad needing a delivery driver to deliver auto parts from a single distributor to nearby repair shops, using own vehicle. I liked talking to the man there and there were no hidden fees, I had inexpensive insurance through them and I got paid real well for the work.

Pro érvek

Excellent pay for Independent Contractors.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Spark App hourly

The pay was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be it is fair . The work is similar to UberEATS. You just turn on your app and work on your own time.

Not Trustworthy

My customer ratings and all other ratings were always Green! Also the customers LOVED me! One morning they sent an account deactivation for no reason at all! Then said you can appeal it! LOL never told me what exactly it was I was appealing! I never had any incidents and when you ask they say they don’t know either! Real Jerks playing with peoples lives!

Self Employed

Kontra érvek

Can’t trust them very shady

Good commission based

Good commission base company pay for spark should be higher with inflation coming but you gotta work a long time to make a 5 day week but turns into 7

Plenty of freedom

Free to work when you want make your own schedule benefits for being a good delivery driver if you like to be alone good job for you also takes a lot out of your car to be driving all the time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

heads up this company is not consistent and so unprofessional.

unreliable help and support. not consistent on there pay and there app always have an issues. you get de activated with no proper or formal explanation .

My advice- stay away!

I performed 52 loads totaling 101 deliveries to customers in less than 3 weeks. I had 2 incidents. Being late 1 time and 1 complaint about putting the grocery bags in the wrong place. So overall I had a very good record, but yet the two people in 'charge' of the home delivery operation treated me as if I was the worst delivery person they had. Absolutely no respect and they ALWAYS shifted their mistakes onto the driver. The problem with this position is that that store is it. There is no place else to go and get loads. I sat for 2 days waiting 2 & 3 hours for loads in a hot parking lot. So I warn anyone interested to steer clear.

Decent

Some days are slow, some days are fast. Can wait up to 30 minutes or more to get your order dispatched to your car. The best offers are shop and deliver at night and in the morning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun while it lasts, but it won't

This company is a mess. There is no way to contact an actual person at DDI, they do not return phone calls. They do not return emails. They will not uphold their responsibilities in the course of business. You will be deactivated for no reason and there will be no resolution. This is not a dependable income.

Flexible schedule

Batches come once any hour, spend a lot of time sitting and waiting on offers. you will get screwed by the customer when they change your tip offered.

Dropped Without Cause

I was a Spark Driver with DDI and busted my tail to make a living and do a good job. I was dropped from the platform and no reason was given. When I contacted DDI they said they have not control, contact Spark and they say they can't tell me why due to privacy concerns. So as a consistent driver with around 1000 delivery trips, I was no longer contracted with DDI, no reason was given, and I was not able to appeal/negotiate because no one will talk to me. Stay away, if you become dependent on Spark/DDI for income, you could dropped without warning for no reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at ?you set your own hoursWhat is the most stressful part about working at DELIVERY DRIVERS INC?long wait times at pick up, tip baiting, saturated zones to many drivers. new drivers get all the orders and make great money then out of no where you go from making 100/day to $17.00 a dayWhat is the work environment and culture like at Delivery Drivers, Inc.?relaxed. you set your own hoursWhat is a typical day like for you at Delivery Drivers, Inc.?wake up turn on app wait for orders to show up at 20 min after the hour. accept job drive to walmart wait for order then deliver to customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work when you want to work

Overall I would give delivery drivers Incorporated spark driver delivering for Walmart a five-star however some of the associates in the Walmart have a lot to be desired most of my interacted with have been printing knowledgeable and answering any questions I have even though they don't really know a whole lot but my last order of the day I had to pull the card out with stuff in it by myself which was not an easy task and associate did not lift a finger to help me take one of the carts I had to pull them both out and they could see me struggling

Not good

Good for a little extra income unfortunately there are a lot of tip baiters so you often don't get the amount shown perorder. Most orders aren't worth the time or gas it takes anymore.

Independent Contractor position

Working for DDI, you are an independent contractor making deliveries for whichever platform you are working for. Quick to be hired on and go through onboarding process, weekly pay every tuesday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good self-employment job but things could definitely be better.

The best parts about this job is making your own schedule and helping people that can’t get out to get their own groceries. The downsides are not consistent enough pay, no mileage reimbursement, and minimal refuel help.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You will basically be working for free when the customer take back the tip

Customers are basically tip baiting, they make it look like a good offer and you take it. DDI allows the customer to change/remove the tip for 24 hours. So you'll get a decent order and deliver it, then you look at the app days later and notice a $5.00 job. You'll think to yourself "I would never do a $5.00 job" then eventually figure out you were tip baited.DDI gets its money, Wal-Mart gets its money, the customer gets their delivery, and you get nothing. Better off doing Doordash/Grubhub, at least you get to keep the money you are offered.

Work when you want

Kontra érvek

Customers can and will steal the tip and have you bascially work for free
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Delivery Drivers, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Delivery Drivers, Inc.
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?