Cotiviti

3,4Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 498 értékelés megmutatása

Flexibility to work from home or office.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Regarding the office hours, it kind of hard to manage the time with US team. Since the team is always available only in US time, catching up was hard earlier. Changes in shift was not taken into consideration by management team.

Horrible place to work

The only good thing about working for this company is the flexibility, Only way to advance is to be family and or close friends with someone in management and or HR. Managers don't like to help they employees advance they want to keep you stuck in they department which is selfish. The pay is okay but you wont see it if you get they health insurance which is very expensive and offers next to nothing coverage after the expensive premium you still paying out of pocket expenses for doctor visits. The manager don't even acknowledge good workers. This company is not diverse at all and not everyone is treated fairly, You cant go to HR if you are having issues with your manager without the manager finding out then start to treat you bad and give you a hard time about everything. Every time I think the company is going to get better it gets worse and It has really gotten bad since the new people took over. So if you are just looking for a right now job then yes this is the company for you. If you want a career a challenging rewarding career then please don't waste your time here. Most people including myself is only here for the flexibility of working from home.

productive

learnt many things workplace is good hardest part is its work timing and stressful projects which can never make you grow and salary is very less compared to others but mostly free perks available

free cabs

I wish I could leave

I keep holding onto this job hoping that something is going to change. In the beginning, I benefitted from a stable, work from home job with equipment provided to me. However, once I became well versed in my title and what I do, that's when the problems began to arise. They provided a meager 10 cent raise. Then found they never provided a previous raise, and were withholding wages. Even after adjusting that, the raise was still less then a single dollar. I partake in every job opportunity thrown my way and have shown tremendous growth within the company, and don't even make $15/hour after two years, when we started at $13/hour. They deliberately make incentives and bonuses impossible to achieve, make you feel bad for setting boundaries, asking for reasonable accommodations and compensation, and claim to be a employee friendly environment that invests in the employees well being. They deliberately lie, withhold information, and go out of their way to make sure you don't move up in the company and receive justifiable compensation. I really, really, feel like I am held at financial gun point. Still.

working from home

Kontra érvek

mandatory overtime, lack of compensation, lying, withholding raises, unreasonable goals, micromanaging, monotonous and life sucking

Meh

Got my foot into pharmaceutical industry after this job so that helped.The pay is low. Monotonous job. Manager was always micromanaging for the smallest tasks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent work culture and lots of opportunity for career enhancement.

I observed excellent work culture, where we can balance both work and personal life together. I prefer the opportunity and various kinds of enhancement training provided by the company where we can enhance our innovative idea. Moreover, I have a good team with best leadership to continue.

Pro érvek

Comfortable work environment and transportation facility.

Kontra érvek

Nothing till now. Hope there won't be any in future.

Fun workplace

Cotiviti Possess a great working culture and employee value. This is best company for comfort and work life balance. Cotiviti provides a space to employee's to explore their skills in different technologies and welcome innovative ideas.Similarly, I have the best team members with to gain more knowledge and explore more opportunities.

Okay in the beginning

Okay in the beginning until you start to see and experience things. First year may be good until you realize there’s no real growth for certain positions in the company. Raises are very teeny and work is piled on with no compensation in sight. Overworked and underpaid is what some experience here. Also, You possibly can get picked on by upper management and even if it’s reported to HR, 9 times out of 10, nothing will be done in the end. This job will try and consume you if you allow it to. I’m thankful for the few friendships that I made here but other than that, one of the worst jobs that I’ve had in my life.

Certain Company gatherings

Kontra érvek

Being watched on breaks, terrible insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

Nice environment to work, has work Life balance , Good salary perks. Productive work output HR has interactive sessionsGood growth and Heiearchcy is well maintained

happy to work here

Got an exposure to various project. learning experience from US clients is unparallel. So much flexibility to learn and implement. tried hands on various tools and system. will definitely recommend to work with cotiviti. they just don't entertain mobile phone policy on floor.

No complaints

Overall, Cotiviti is an excellent company to work for. Work schedules are flexible and work life balance very manageable. Satisfied employee.

Excellent company

They have outstanding training materials and guidelines. The staff are great and will work with you when needing paid time off. They have a flex schedule to make up hours of planned (unpaid) time off. I feel like Cotiviti is my dream job and look forward to a long-term career with them.

Pro érvek

Excellent training and guidelines, excellent staff, good amount of PTO and paid holidays

Productive & Good Work Place

I have completed successfully 60 days in Cotiviti (India).During this period, I observed a good work culture environment, where we can balance both work and personal life together.Cotiviti provides a space to employee's to explore their skills in different technologies and welcome innovative ideas.Moreover, I have a Good Team with best leadership to continue with COTIVITI more than I expected.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I love working for this company!

I love working for Cotiviti. There is a very supportive environment where it feels like everybody does their very best to help you succeed. Coming to work for this company is one of the best decisions I ever made!

Pro érvek

Support, education, time off!

Kontra érvek

Nothing significant at this point.

Flexibility and that’s it

They play to their favorites and that’s it. If someone quits you have to take up extra work with no benefits, compensations or thank you’s. Every time you try and advance, the scales constantly tips forward and you have to work at the level above you just to get promoted to the level above you.

Great work place

Great job, great people to work with good pay and great pto. Very happy to continue working here. Love teaching new agents how to do their job and watching them succeed.

Easy job

Easy job just didn’t like the team I was working with. Micromanagement and they show favoritism. Low pay definitely need to up the pay if so many contracts are being signed. No increase in pay at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to work for.

Like my remote role. Like working all days - no weekends or holidays - we get 12 paid holidays per year. However, I do not like working strictly 9 to 5. I would prefer earlier start times and more flexibility (I work mostly independently). My job description has not changed and the pay has not increased, but the workload has tripled. Team cohesiveness has decreased. Delays in adhering to deadlines cause project incompletion and team production to decline.

Pro érvek

Paid holidays, 100% remote.

Teamwork
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Mergers cause quite a lot of disruption

Job security is fine since there's always work to be done. Advancement was hard for me instead raises were significant. Left for school because that's how I thought I could get a new role. People were friendly to me as IT which helped when there were issues to be resolved. Company culture was the best before the mergers and the C level mgmt changes.

Company sucks

As a validator you're expected to ramp up to a goal of $150,000 the problem is the basic training and even mentor training does not help you to be able to do this. There are people who have been here 1-10 years that know how to sift through the claims and find 3x that much. How can a newbie compete with that, especially when no one shows you how to search through the claims you're expected to figure it out on your own.

Problem Solving Issues

Everyone I work with is supportive and helpful, but upper management is disorganized and lacks direction. Problems go unsolved or take months to be addressed, and there is lack of communication between departments. Constant IT issues that slow down our work. The workload has increased, and raises are low. Part of the problem is we are using old software, and it doesn't look like there will be improvements any time soon.

Pro érvek

Flexible schedule, friendly co-workers, diversity is valued, good PTO/benefits

Kontra érvek

Low raises, lack of communication/direction, high workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Cotiviti? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés