Costco Wholesale

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 13 807 értékelés megmutatása

better pay than most retailers

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The people who have been working there for many years make good money about 23 hourly. You have to work there many years to make this kind of money. It can get busy especially during holidays. It was an ok place to work.

Productive and busy

Always busy and hard to hard to have a work life balance. Really great job if you have no life and only want to work… Benefits and advancement opportunities were great

Pro érvek

Breaks, benefits, time and a half on sundays

Always busy

Terrible work environment

Didn’t treat employees with the respect and dignity they deserved. Management would bully employees who they didn’t like and would keep people from excelling if they didn’t fit in. Didn’t accept people for who they were.

Fun workplace

Fun place to work co worker are nice. Management is good. Good pay and proper breaks. Usually very busy throughout the day. Overall good place and provide growth opportunities

Good work environment

Good place to work. Benefits and pay were awesome. The people and Members were great to work with also. Loved my hours I had 7 am to 3:30. Had to resign from my job because I was moving to North Carolina. Not a good thing trying to transfer to a warehouse. Had no chance of transferring. Very disappointed in that process.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

The management was terrible

I unfortunately had a bad experience at the Costco in Brick Town NJ.The management with a few of them was terrible! They made me feel very beneath them and God forbid you were talking with a coworker while folding clothes in that area they would reprimand you and it was not an enjoyable experience for me and for that matter I would never shop in any Costco again. I was glad my 3 month temp was over and I moved on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Highly recommend not working here

They don't care for their employees and they have no union. They also take the word of their managers over a medical professional even with proof of said medical issue. They're also very demanding for pay that isn't a liveable wage.

Fast paced environment

I have work for the company for 19 years and they pay very well . Excellent benefits and 401k Company match with stock options. We get a bi annual bonus which is great. Since the pandemic we have been very short staffed and management does try their best to schedule accordingly.

Generous pay, benefits

Short staffed

Get ready to work hard

Get ready to work hard. It is very much a sink or swim environment with very little training… That can be OK when the culture is strong and the rewards are there but the company is not what it used to be unfortunately.

Benefits, pay

Kontra érvek

High stress, extremely fast paced and thankless
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad Management and your life is publicized to almost all employees

I think Costco as a whole is a great company to work for. Some coworkers were really cool too, but some employees here that were transferred from different warehouses say that the Rochester branch is one the WORST. Which I think is true. There is favoritism, and even the smallest detail in your life, everyone will find out because people talk all the time.Management (especially in front-end) have no communication at all with each other (or choose to not communicate with their other supervisors) they end up throwing you around everywhere or forget to give you your breaks because you're outside.GM is shady, not a lot of people like him. This warehouse overworks its employees. It's just unfortunate because Costco has AMAZING benefits, but it's hard to work when you don't like most of the people there.

Pro érvek

Benefits are amazing, good and fair pay, opportunity advancement

Kontra érvek

high turnover rate, supervisors always step down because they overwork their supervisors and employees, unfair treatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Temp work, but would go back

Great place to work. Went in as seasonal help, and I felt like part of the team. Management was great, other employees were helpful and everyone worked well together. Only spent about 3 months working there, but everyone was happy with working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

solid plan B. should never be plan A.

good benefits & somewhat good pay once getting topped out after 6 years of your life & full time. just a another job in the rat race ultimately. just happens to be one of the better ones. retail is retail.

busy workplace

busy workplace with great benefits and pay. can get lost sometimes in all the work by management. only downside is no set schedule and open weekends

Good company

Good company liked working there, good management good paid time off good everything, customers good, everything good, good is the word word is the bird bird is the word.

Start at a young age of 16 -18 years ; grow your career & earn top scale $$$

Be mobile & ready to move provinces to advance career faster. Learn new areas at work, transfer to various depts. Enjoy your work & be happy & relaxed. Excellent Company to work; Head Office team is smart, clever & have a game plan way ahead of any competition. Have a long & illustrious career once you join.

Starting young & early

Starting late & middle aged

Very fast paced

Very repetitive, most management stands around and watches Most regular staff very friendly Shorter shifts but can extend. Lunch room decent. Breaks not long enough

Seasonal worker

Loved working at Costco. They switched tasks about every two hours. Most people were a blast to work with. Carts are the worst part weather didnt matter and now weather gear was provided. Seasonal period ended never received a call back from them even though front end manager had said he'd put in a request for me since i was willing to work any department and cashier

Awesome place to work

I have nothing negative to say about this company, they respect their people and are good to them. Respectful and wonderful for diversity as well as flexibility and accommodation even for students

Good place to work at

Nice staffs and management. Very fast pace environment, you get pulled in different directions (shots, phone calls, consults,…). Staffs are very good and getting along well with each other
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you're going to work retail.

Might as well work at Costco. You won't be paid better in retail and you won't get better benefits from retail. That being said, it's retail. Humans are rude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great work culture with a strong benefits package

Working for Costco was a great experience. My coworkers were good, kind people and my management team were the best I've ever had before or since working there. Benefits were great and pto was available after just six months. Many companies claim to be like a family, but Costco puts its money where its mouth is in this respect. When I had an extreme medical emergency, the management team was not only understanding but caring. Leaving was a mistake on my part.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Costco Wholesale? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,9/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Costco Wholesale
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?