Core-Mark International, Inc.

2,7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 514 értékelés megmutatása

Too much overtime for salaried employees. There was a really toxic culture at the time that I worked there.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
There are a lot of really good people at this company that really work hard but there is also a lot of toxicity. The training is practically non existent. There seems to always be a shortage of employees which causes the good employees to be overworked. There is no work/life balance at this company. Salaried employees work a lot of overtime and then get burned out and quit. Supervisors burn out and leave quickly so staff takes a while to warm up to the new supervisors. The pay is great but it is not worth the inability to have a life outside of work. The company needs to make some massive changes in order to keep staff. A good place to start would be to offer better training, quit overworking salaried employees so they are not so burned out and stressed out, and put hourly employees on shifts instead of working till the job is done.

Great management great people

I loved working for Coremark. The management is great, all the way from the President and down. They are caring and attentive to the employees needs.

Horrible place to work!

Worst company I've ever worked for hands down. Don't waste your time here. They have to hire from agencies now just to fill seats. They can't keep drivers/workers. They'll underpay and OVERWORK you. Even some of the management will tell you straight up. And the rest will lie to you like you're their friend. They don't give two F's about you! TRUST AND BELIEVE that.

Nope.

Hard pass. No sense of order in communication. Hours too long. Do not go there. Many warehouses in the valley are getting the same management running them into the ground while using up all the good people. Human resources is also unhelpful.

Solid company

Core mark is a good company. 4 day work week. Minimum guarantee. Labor intensive job. If you don't like physical work it's not for you. Great coworkers and management. But you will work for every dollar you make.

Pro érvek

Go home every night. Was able to learn how to drive a semi in the city and tight spaces

Did not like working 12+ hour shifts

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Lack of cohesion

Management struggles. HR issues. I still have not been paid. High turnover rates. More on management... communication and respect is lacking. Leadership team is not present.

Pay & Benefits

Long monotonous hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Love the people I work with.

Lots of work and overtime. Managers and supervisors working om floor with us. Hardest part are the summer hours (12-16 hr shifts). People I work with are great!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Looking for piecework? This is it.

If you’re a younger person or physically fit and piecework is your preferred type of work you would do well here. Supervisors are ok. High rate of turnover.

Decent insurance

A lot of foul language.

Not worth it

Descrimination and favoritism is really strong . Management is horrible. They do not care about overworking employees. Loads are all over the place, some trucks will have next to nothing with a few stops and some will be completely loaded with a lot of stops.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Work, management

Toxic environment

Coremark will threaten you with write ups for any thing they feel like. I received a write for returning load for it being unsafe due too warehouse lack of performance to safely load truck.

Horrible job.

Do not work here.. says home everyday, you’re maybe home 2hours a night. I worked outta beckley,Wv. They run sleeper cabs and you rotate driving with someone. I was working 20-23 hours a day 5 days a week. They don’t care about employees or running you to death. Better off toGo over the road and make more. Pay sucks too maybe 50k-55k a year. Insurance is good

Insurance is decent

Everything.

Good place

Nice place to work everybody great decent time very responsible working environment very intriguing people to work with logistically soundproof options

Unfair pay

They put you on route pay instead of hourly. On my particular route, my pay didn’t add up. A lot of 14-16hr days and the pay didn’t add up. I broke my pay down to about $18 per hour

Management don’t bother you

Split days off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive but friendly and informal atmosphere

Core Mark is an International company with its headquarter being in US. They pay well and treat their staffs fairly. Work is maybe labour intinsive but not under pressure. Work/Family life is well balanced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible upper management and pay

They expect you to kill your self for bad pay. The hours are long because you work until it is finished. Impossible expectations like you have to know the future of what products are gonna sell. The hardest part is not leadership. My supervisor was really good and that’s the reason I stayed for a year. Just to help him out. He would buy us lunches and dinners out of his own pocket because he cared and he knew they weren’t treating us well. Even gave us a Christmas bonus out of his pocket.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Clock in, clock out; with some things in between

I was hired to work on one of Core-mark's cold storage facilities during the summer of 2021. While there I was tasked with unloading shipments of gas-station/convenience store goods in a variety of climates (room-temp, fridge, and freezer). I did enjoy the somewhat laid-back nature/vibe, but I did have to deal with employees who I would say are less than reliable/helpful on the floor. Some directions were confusing, but there are some bright spots at the company. Aside from being able to help train new workers, I struggled to see what advancement opportunities there are working in the warehouses.(Notes: I was hired via an external staffing agency under the expectation I was going to work there for a short while; I ultimately left because I attend college out of state.)

Pro érvek

Nice to be cool in the freezer, ample downtime to clean/sweep, able to take goods home if not suitable for shipment

Kontra érvek

loosely-defined breaks, somewhat intimidating atmosphere, room-temp warehouse can get hot during summers

Overall great place to work as far as CDL Class A

Great place for inexperienced drivers to start to gain great driving skills . I’ve learned so much in the 4 months I’ve been here. Look forward to retiring from this company

Busy

Time always flew by with the fun work environment and the workplace being so busy. It's got great management and they actually care about you sincerely

Pay and security

Kontra érvek

Getting used to the swing shift

Very stressful

Only care about themselves. Management don't acknowledge hard work.They are only good to staff who they personally know and friends with.Unfortunately they do not take care of their customers.

Pro érvek

Nothing positive about this company

Kontra érvek

They don't care about their employees and customers

Fun job

Fun job, a lot of travel. Most days consist of driving for about 4 to 5 hours and spending about 4 to 5 hours in various stores. I never met my boss because he lives in El Paso and I was in the Amarillo area. Traveled as far as Carlsbad NM, Albuquerque etc.

Good Company.

I get treated fairly. Minor problems that seem to continue due to poor management. One management team will try to resolve an issue while the other is saying there isn't a issue even with pictures/video evidence.My management team treat us well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Core-Mark International, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés: 2,7/5 csillag
Vezetőség: 2,4/5 csillag
Céges kultúra: 2,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Core-Mark International, Inc.
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések