Continuum Global Solutions

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 035 értékelés megmutatása

Not to great.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I worked here for two years if you have kids not a good place. They wait till the last minute to tell you if ur pto is approved and if not it's a write up if you go to ur appointment. They don't let ppl know at all during training about mandatory OT which they always make you do they dont care what you have going on. I saved up pto and have scheduled 2 vacations and was told I couldn't do either. Also had they dont take doctor noyes and I had a bad emergency with myself and got a write up for it. After 3 they let you go had to work through lots of pain so I wouldn't lose my job

Good Work Place

I currently work here and I must say the job is pretty cool. Training Is intense and Very fast but that’s ok because they give you all the tools and resources you need to be successful, what you don’t know you just search for. They really care about their employees because they’ve made some major changes to the way they do things, due to the employee feedback so if your thinking about joining the team try it for yourself don’t listen to these old reviews. we are all adults here so whatever we put our mind to we can accomplish as long as you come to work everyday your going to get the hang of things also everyone is nice to work with and supervisors are very understanding. If your not good at killing with kindness this is not the job for you because customers can sometimes be rude but I love to be extra kind to customers because it makes them more angry when their upset and your still being nice

Remote, 1hr Lunch, Supportive

Metrics

Toxic environment

The worst training. I’ve been there almost a year and being treated unfairly. Had to quit because they were nitpicking at everything. Bad leadership , overall bad communication.

Fun workplace

I would definitely return if possible one day. Many opportunities for advancement, management is very helpful, overall fun place to work. A job you will be excited to have

Helpful management

Training so far

I’m currently in the 13 weeks training for Verizon wireless. Depending on your trainer and the size of your class 20-40 people in one zoom..you can be behind. The training is a lot for the first 3-4 weeks. You will be taking calls by the third week. Training isn’t the best, they expect you to use resource links to find the answer. But, customers tend to get frustrated for waiting so long.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Poor training, no help from supervisor

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Was laid off in May and want to go back so bad. I have been sent all emails to come back although having to start over to get back in the door. I enjoyed my time there and hope to have more time with the company soon.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very nice place to work for

Very nice place to work for I enjoy what I do with the company. I work with Cox Communications. the only problem I have is the equipment suck that's it. The management is very nice they're there to help you.

No good

Don’t work here!! Ot is a must schedule change every month long hours short lunch .. if you don’t make goal they make fun of you they are not a good company have to deal with rude customer dang near every call 📞

Unorganized & unsupportive workplace

Often “ran out of calls” midway into the day on Thursday and were forced to clock out, making a 40 hour week impossible. The training is not effective & much of what I “learned” on the job came from trial & error, for which I was often chastised by supervisors about, even though I continually asked for more training.

Productive & Fun

Job has amazing benefits for employees. Everyone feels like part of the team. From experience we are hardly ever left out. A lot of inclusion. They set goals for everyone as a team. They have somewhat high expectations that arent too out of reach. Theyare very reasonable when it comes to meeting these goals. They also have great schedule flexibility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall okay place to work

If you are into modern day electronics such as iphones this is the job for you. Myself personally was lost after training. As long as you have the desire to learn the ins and outs of phone company you will do great here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They really care about ever one

They really cared about their employees as family. They make it very clear you have room to grow with in the company it is a very supportive environment to work in

Dont

Just dont. Dont waste your time applying. Juuuuuust dont. Management sucks. Supervisors and OMs dont really care about their agents. Most of their time, they spend it smoking at the basement.

Fast pace Stressful

It's hard to get any help or support from SOP. When you apply for tech support please know that you will be working 3-4 positions and will get terminated if you don't up sale or meet metrics.

Work from home

I worked as a benefits verification representative. They provide a The computer I just had to buy a headset and Ethernet cable. I did not have to make calls unless needed. Training is 3 weeks paid. What I didn’t like was that they try to teach you so much within 3 weeks but there is so much to learn to be successful. I had never working a job dealing with insurance so that may have played a part as to why I couldn’t make my expected goal each week. To other it would be the easiest job ever.

Run forest run

Unprofessional don’t recommend no goods all bad of you want a headache work here if you want to be yelled at work here if you want an unpleasant experience work here

Great flexibility

Everybody works as a team and supervisors are understanding. The only bad part you don’t get a raise, only time you get a raise if you get promoted. Besides everything is good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management is not helpful.

Management is not helpful. You never know what you’re going to have to deal with. The pay is not worth getting screamed at on a daily basis by patients.

Great remote employer

Great company if you're looking for good remote job. Multiple job opportunities and multiple fields and if there is another job opportunity you are interested they will train you for it

Fun and challenging.

Training remotely was a bit challenging but my supervisor was awesome. Good pay and incentives. Had to leave due to personal reasons at the time but overall enjoyed my work. Missed the company ok of people due to covid.but would recommend this company to anyone. Good place.

Incentives and great people

Kontra érvek

Long hours but wouldn't mind if on site.

Fast paced , informative

Currently I am in training, my first week to be exact. It is a lot of information to take in. I am excited about actually taking real calls and a little scared. Pay attention. Seems easy enough in the most complicated way if that makes sense. You can take your half of your earned money starting the second day of training which is pretty cool. Annoying class because it’s confused people including me and a lot of things to know in a short amount of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Continuum Global Solutions? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,6/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Continuum Global Solutions
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?