Computer Training Source, Inc. Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 értékelés megmutatása
Best place I've worked
Technical Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, Schaumburg, Naperville, Northbrook2016, július 5.
Computer Training Source inc. is an excellent company, providing positive work environments and a helpful friendly staff. They are very flexible in scheduling and always there if you need any assistance on the job.
Pro érvek
Encouragement and assistance in improving my technical background
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great community and efficient workplace
Training Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago2015, szeptember 11.
Computer Training Source finds a good balance of working hard while still creating community. The environment is fast paced, and you are always spinning a couple plates at once, as well as learning new skills. With such a close-knit office, everyone is there to help each other problem solve when necessary. The company is supportive of growth and as employees find their strengths, the work gets divided up well - using everyone to the best of their capabilities. I've really enjoyed my time here! Professional, efficient and very friendly!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people wanting to provide great service
Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago IL2014, szeptember 9.
Teaching classes on Project Management and MS Office in classroom and online sessions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment and staff
Software instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2013, december 18.
I work part time as a trainer of software. Good friendly management and overall workplace. My co-workers are intelligent, friendly and professional. I enjoy the diverse companies and adult students I interact with.
Pro érvek
Professional atmosphere and friendly employees
Kontra érvek
Part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great work environment!
Training Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2013, augusztus 20.
Computer Training Source, Inc. (CTS) has been a great company to work for. The company has a team environment and the employees are very supportive of one another. Each day has different challenges and opportunities. Employees are encouraged to explore their strengths and try out different roles. Overall, I highly recommend CTS!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés