CompuCom
3.3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

CompuCom Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2,253 értékelés megmutatása

Worked independently little management

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I am contracted out full time to another company that has a contract with the customer. I am left alone except for a weekly phone call with my manager whom is quite helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent place to work, depends on what your role is.

I have a specialized role, but I work with and support multiple teams and departments, with minimal customer contact. Communication between departments has been very good.I have been happy with my management team, less so with upper management.

Work from home

Uncertainty within the sector
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working from home has been fabulous for my mental health. However I would suggest against working here long term because they do not value employees.

Benefits are about average.Good luck getting a raise.Working from home is awesome.You will need a lot of luck to get put on a "good" contract.SLA's can be quite demanding.Management likes to promise things they can't deliver.New employees have a high turnover rate.

Pro érvek

Work from home. Okay benefits Okay job security if you are willing to put in a lot of work.

Kontra érvek

You are just a number to the higher ups, No raises, No financial assistance with tuition or certifications, Tries to bait you with bonuses that you will never get.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work from home is a standard offering for most positions.

It's a job. Certain departments have room for advancement, others do not. There is a wide disconnect between C suite operations and on-the-ground workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If you're looking for a challenge, look elsewhere.

Let's meet about what we're going to meet about next meeting to meet about the meeting to meet about the meeting... But I can only review in terms of my small team. My supervisor was great, but our manager was seriously lacking in education and technical skills... If you want to sit back and coast through your day, this is the place for you.

Pro érvek

Low stress and competitive salary

Kontra érvek

Required to attend weekly meetings that did not involve my department whatsoever...

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Company has littleInterests in its workers well being.

Company has littleInterests in its workers well being. They try to exploit as much work in a day as possible to the detriment of the Techs physical,mental and family health.

No pros

Kontra érvek

Everything is a Con with this company

It's a paycheck

It's a paycheck, that is all. Was a good company until they moved from Dallas. Five CEO's in four years means there's always different priorities ..

a paycheck

everything else

Bad management

Good luck working for CompuCom. This company has bad leadership at all levels of management and absolutely no considerations and respect to its associates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's a nice workplace with the constant work at hand

Compucom Canada is a nice work place good support on tools and training for the job nice people to work great teamwork remote support options is a big plus for me the negatives is minimum wage is for a Technical Support jobvery slow growth pattern very slow process of increasing pay package

Pro érvek

Nice work environment good team nice people to work with always work at hand

Kontra érvek

slow growth plans and low salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Por nada del mundo se les ocurra trabajar aquí

Para empezar, tarda meses el proceso de contratación y, una vez que te contratan, no te dan el sueldo ni los beneficios que ofrecen. Pésimo ambiente laboral y los de recursos humanos son súper groseros.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible management, no respect or professionalism

The management is beyond bad, and has not a clue of how a service desk works. they only care about lifting numbers for the contracts they have, no matter the toll on end users or employees. Employees are treated like children with things like bathroom breaks being monitored. If you are used to a workplace in the past century, then I could not recommend this company in any capacity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

To me This is the very Bottom...

The lack of professionalism and basic work curtsy is traumatizing. there is no respect for Skill or ability. It is only what the person that management is listening to that matters, all esle is out the door. no future for me here. I'll pray for you.

the pay is OK

Kontra érvek

the worst management you can imagine.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

poor leadership and no training for employee's

Was hired on to be a technician for their Walmart contract but there was no training on anything. For the ticketing system they basically said here you go and a bunch of new hires like myself had to complain or at least suggest us shadowing other techs. They kept changing the rules for mileage reporting and I went through 4 different managers for my area. They started to lose the walmart contract so my work started to dry up. They wanted me to work on other places which would be fine if there was any training for said sites.

Pro érvek

Got to travel and see different things

Kontra érvek

Had to use my own car but promised a company van.

Turnover of Executives

There’s a problem when executive leadership leaves. This happened way too often at CC. No stability or direction. Initiatives changed like the wind blew.

Worked remotely

Everything else

Bad Management, Excessive mismanagement

Management does not understand how a job is supposed to be accomplished. If they do, then they are overworked till they can not do it anymore and either step down or get fired. HR does nothing to help the situation. upper management at the warehouse level is a "good-ole-boys" club. Mandatory Saturday OT is thrown at you last minute to accomplish a goal that management has not assisted in achieving. Work/Life balance is normally non-existent or is expected to lean heavily to being all work and no life.

Pro érvek

Easy to keep your job even if you don't do it right (or at all)

Kontra érvek

Management, no raises, no advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s all about the people/Managment - if you don’t have the resources to support the client you will always have a negative client experience.

3/5. For the size of the company, they found ways to cut back costs that impacted employee experience. The use of non traditional productivity tools took many hard working employees a very long time to learn.

Pro érvek

Good Employment opportunity for those who are not focused on operational excellence

Kontra érvek

Pay below market value for those who are focused on operational excellence

No pay raise in 5 years

Good company, lack of interest by management in employee welfare. They go through the motions of employee reviews/meetings etc—but you will ‘never’ get a raise of any type. I work above and beyond in my position cause that’s the type of person I am; but after 5 years of absolutely no raises, I gave up hope of this ever happening.

Normal work environment

Kontra érvek

Never get a raise of any type
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Nothing to say at this time

Nothing to say at this time. Company will be sold soon. No one day is the same. Lot of turnover in key positions. Great people but work environment is very stressful.

n/a

n/a

Field Technician

Poor pay, poor schedule, must work weekends, nights. The only positives are 100% short term disability, good vacation time once you've been there over 5 years. After working there 6 years my whole department was forced to take a 30% pay cut. We were told take it or leave. Took my 1 year to find a new job but never looked back. I think everyone in my dept moved on in 1 to 2 years. Poorly led company with no consideration for employees.

Pro érvek

100% short term disability, good vacation time after 5 years.

Kontra érvek

Poor pay, shifting schedule, weekends, nights, on-calls.

great

good company to work for and learn from others, coworker are always willing to help and they xtra mile to do so, great company, will recommend to anyone

flex

underpay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Constantly having to go behind others and fixing their leftovers and cleaning their mess up.

Management was sub par and changed a few times. With Management calling and checking up, sometimes not knowing what you were doing and trying to divert attention from the job at hand and trying to make you fix jobs that others quit on and left behind. But I did love the job and the sense of accomplishment that I felt when the jobs were completed.

Pro érvek

Paid gas mileage, and pay when traveling, company credit card

Kontra érvek

Long Drive distance sometimes late nights. Management never answered the phone when needed, and was another state away. Never met in person. Felt like a Charlie's Angel job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: CompuCom? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés