Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 825 értékelés megtekintése
Management needed changed
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2019, március 20.
Wonderful person to train me, unfortunate person in charge of hiring employees that needs replaced. Enjoyed working with the teachers and students. Miss my,former workers.
Free lunches
No healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
productive and fun
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, március 10.
I enjoyed working for compass group, I had no problems with my hours giving, this is the reason why I am returning back with compass group. I had no issues.
free meals and dicounts
health benefits were great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work, not enough pay.
food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, február 25.
Do not work at BIS as a food service worker. The head chef would have you help everyone else then get on your case if your job wasnt done on time. Other than that coworkers and the lead cook were really nice. Alot of wasted food.
Head chef did not know how to buy fresh produce.
Too much work for not enough pay.
Free lunch, decent coworkers
Non professional head chef
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
When I woked at Compass
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethton, TN2019, február 22.
When I worked for this company they were just taking over my dept. There was alot happening, but since they have settled in the management is know run by a new person. It seems to be a better work place to work in now.
Pro érvek
The management has changed alot since I worked there
Kontra érvek
to hot in the kitchen for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Ok
Cashier/Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Mexico2019, február 6.
It's a high-paced job, there are days and times when you have nothing to do, there are days and times when it's extremely busy, which I personally like. The hardest part is doing dishes once in a while.
$9 per working day for lunch
Doing dishes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other employees were nice to work with
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2019, február 6.
Worked in college cafeteria in Tennessee upper management would belittle employees in front of everyone calling them names was hired to work from 1pm to 9pm but was told that you couldn't leave until all the other employees were done cleaning their stations and you would have to help them when you were done cleaning your own station then they go and change your schedule to 1:30pm to 10:00pm without giving 24hr notice management plays favoritism not enough pay stay away from this company
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
No breaks on 2nd shift, told when you have to take your lunch break even though you just got to work 2hrs before
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
hours, advancements, and opportunities
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2019, február 5.
This is a nice spot to get your foot in the door with opportunity to advance in your position.
Pottstown hospital compass group is short staff meaning workers are pulling doubles and working hard.
Pro érvek
it's a good place to start and they are giving out a lot of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Food Service Worker
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, január 28.
This is a fast paced job providing food to hospital patients. The shift is 8 plus hours and requires dietary guidelines for each patients meal. You have to be able to change or add meals quickly.
na
na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Lots of favoritism
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ct2019, január 23.
No teamwork, managers always had an attitude, lots of favoritism shown. Managers gossip with employees about other employees.. they don't care about your personal life situations..they only care about money and business. We were under staffed often! No one helped each other..we were over worked for the pay we received..
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
Job is awful
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ct2019, január 21.
This job is extremely stressful, running at times short staffed, and paid like horrifically way below poverypty lever..... Cannot live and exist on this income especially for the work load and responsibility.... It's nauseating looking at each paycheck whith the hard work and energy that goes into each day, it's completely exausting....
Hours
Kontra érvek
Very demanding, lots of pressure, under staffed extremely stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25NemJelentés
Run!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raritan, NJ2018, december 30.
Worst company to work for under Compass Group . Managers look out for each other and that’s it . Selfish and lazy management will work you to breaking point ...and try to make it seem like it’s your fault for being exhausted! Only promoted if you suck up ...the suck ups have zero experience so they always fail ...laughing because they have yet to find adequate employees since all the competent ones left ....1000 is the worst. HR is not in house so if you have any issues call the 800 number (a joke ) .
Pro érvek
None besides fellow coworkers not management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 1Jelentés
Unprofessional Unfair work environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, november 29.
No teamwork, managers not involved, managers always has attitude, lots of favoritism shown. Managers gossip with employees about other employees.. Actually with better management the company may run alot smoother, but management makes for an very hostile environment.
Kontra érvek
Work on holidays with no extra pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troutdale, OR2018, november 15.
Good work environment, not stressful, and not many coworkers around to cause drama. employees are very well appreciated and no heavy work loads. I would recommend it.
good work environment
not many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good paying job,fair hours, great management.
Food Server and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rye, NY2018, október 30.
The pay we received was good in my opinion. The hours were fair and flexible as long as you let the managers know in advance. Everyone was friendly and the managers did a great job at making people good workers.
Free lunch, break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 6Jelentés
Honestly, a disorganized mess
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, október 10.
Honestly, there's nobody that cares about doing things well, or potentially better, because the company is probably very comfortable in their longstanding contract with the University I work at.

Management is a joke and it's not even clear what they DO, since most supervisors can't work the cash registers, the food service areas, AND ordering is always a mess anyhow. Recipes are not written down anywhere. Communication between the morning and evening shift is non-existent. Being understaffed is perennial. Labor cost is a constant upper management complaint, but we can apparently afford to hire multiple expensive temps, every single day?
Since the dining hall doesn't really need to EARN any money, day to day, inefficiency and indifference is simply the norm.
A free meal every shift
Kontra érvek
No communication, always understaffed, no standards, useless and opaque management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible place to work
Bayfront Hospital Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, október 7.
The manager acts like the employees are below him because he comes from money. The woman there are very catty and gossip constantly. They work you so hard in little time amount. It's very dirty. No one cleans up their station or stock for on coming shift employees. The manager sees this after I complained many times he did NOTHING. I absolutely had to quit after a few months. Good pay $10.25hr but not worth it. They throw so much food away but still makes you pay for yours no employee discount.
Literally Everything...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place hazel park michigan
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park, MI2018, október 4.
Poor poor poor management hazel park school. I was there a week and 3day. Don't train corectly at all and there atitude are childish and rude. I did my job . The manger had a problem with me.They talk to you with no respect. Lie on you, catch an atitude when you ask question. I was cleaning thing in this school i knew wasn't being clean properly.
Hours where great.
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Constructive
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. John's, NL2018, szeptember 30.
It was a wonderful experience to work with Compass Group on St. John's International Airport. I worked here about two years and I enjoyed while working here and dealing with the customers.
Free Lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rude supervisor co workers were nice
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park2018, szeptember 17.
Thrown to the wolves! Manager was very rude and condescending she was huffing and puffing, talking underneath her breath I had only been there 3 days and was expected to know everything and the duties in the kitchen ( school) are alot for one person in the timeframe alotted. Co workers and students were cool but training was no good in my opinion no one really shows you the ropes especially if you have no previous experience
Good hours
Kontra érvek
Rude manager very fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
productive and family environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, augusztus 1.
I enjoy working for compass group we get to do a lot of local farm food. We also, help the environment and local farms. We do a lot of cool things for the community.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
We be out of work alot due to it runs off of school hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 6Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van