Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

92 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 517 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good paying job,fair hours, great management.
Food Server and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rye, NY2018, október 30.
The pay we received was good in my opinion. The hours were fair and flexible as long as you let the managers know in advance. Everyone was friendly and the managers did a great job at making people good workers.
Free lunch, break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Honestly, a disorganized mess
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, október 10.
Honestly, there's nobody that cares about doing things well, or potentially better, because the company is probably very comfortable in their longstanding contract with the University I work at.

Management is a joke and it's not even clear what they DO, since most supervisors can't work the cash registers, the food service areas, AND ordering is always a mess anyhow. Recipes are not written down anywhere. Communication between the morning and evening shift is non-existent. Being understaffed is perennial. Labor cost is a constant upper management complaint, but we can apparently afford to hire multiple expensive temps, every single day?
Since the dining hall doesn't really need to EARN any money, day to day, inefficiency and indifference is simply the norm.
A free meal every shift
Kontra érvek
No communication, always understaffed, no standards, useless and opaque management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible place to work
Bayfront Hospital Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, október 7.
The manager acts like the employees are below him because he comes from money. The woman there are very catty and gossip constantly. They work you so hard in little time amount. It's very dirty. No one cleans up their station or stock for on coming shift employees. The manager sees this after I complained many times he did NOTHING. I absolutely had to quit after a few months. Good pay $10.25hr but not worth it. They throw so much food away but still makes you pay for yours no employee discount.
Literally Everything...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place hazel park michigan
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park, MI2018, október 4.
Poor poor poor management hazel park school. I was there a week and 3day. Don't train corectly at all and there atitude are childish and rude. I did my job . The manger had a problem with me.They talk to you with no respect. Lie on you, catch an atitude when you ask question. I was cleaning thing in this school i knew wasn't being clean properly.
Hours where great.
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Constructive
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. John's, NL2018, szeptember 30.
It was a wonderful experience to work with Compass Group on St. John's International Airport. I worked here about two years and I enjoyed while working here and dealing with the customers.
Free Lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rude supervisor co workers were nice
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park2018, szeptember 17.
Thrown to the wolves! Manager was very rude and condescending she was huffing and puffing, talking underneath her breath I had only been there 3 days and was expected to know everything and the duties in the kitchen ( school) are alot for one person in the timeframe alotted. Co workers and students were cool but training was no good in my opinion no one really shows you the ropes especially if you have no previous experience
Good hours
Kontra érvek
Rude manager very fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
productive and family environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, augusztus 1.
I enjoy working for compass group we get to do a lot of local farm food. We also, help the environment and local farms. We do a lot of cool things for the community.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
We be out of work alot due to it runs off of school hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Fast paced workplace.
Food Service Worker/Utility (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2018, július 21.
Love my work schedule. Supervisor is great. The hardest part of the job is being in the dishroom. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have health insurance. Accepted this job with hope of career advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work,but fast paced! A lot of teamwork and No nights,weekends or hollidays!
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New London, CT 063202018, július 2.
This is a good place to work only if you are willing to give it Your All,Be a team player,and Be Positive! Luckily the day goes by pretty fast and you feel good with all the teamwork among your associates. Also,there is all ways an opportunity to cross train on new stations-This makes you feel great about your role in the company.
Free breakfast and lunches-
Kontra érvek
Sometimes a high turn around of workers-hard to find good people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 3Jelentés
Not good
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, június 30.
Management is very unorganized and unprofessional ...favoritism bosses are very unfair and work u like a dog bosses treat u like your not even a person
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 2Jelentés
Fun crew, productive,
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, CT2018, június 29.
I loved working for compass group when I did. I worked with an awesome group of ladies and being able to work with children made my day! I would love to go back to a job like that
Free food always
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 6Jelentés
great work environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2018, június 29.
A typical work day consisted of stocking the salad bar and keeping it clean. Helped with prepping food and baking. Serving children food and milk. Cleaning up steam tables and salad bar. there wasn't anything difficult about this job. I enjoyed working long side my fellow employees and working with the kids
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to work there
Food Service Worker/ Bradley Creek (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, május 29.
Over all worst job I've ever had. Work place Culture is horrible no teamwork at all not even from management and employees are very much unappreciated.
Kontra érvek
Most the time I was lucky to get a break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at my site
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 16.
Everyday I came in, everyone speaks to you and then I got to work, either bagging orders or helped making food until I was given a drawer. I counted my drawer and then began taking orders.
The other cashiers would give a run down, basically telling what's being up sold, what's out and anything else I needed to know. The shift transition was normally smooth for me we had a system and it worked for us.
Great People, Not too difficult, Competitive Wages
Kontra érvek
Some cattiness from employees, but that's wherever you go
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park, MI2018, május 15.
I enjoyed working for ChartWells, a (Compass Group). I had a great experience at the schools I worked at. The kids are fun and a joy, to watch grow, into young adults.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Pay for a lot of work!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland Park, CO2018, május 8.
I loved working with the kids and my fellow employees but stayed at minimum wage even after I returned the following school year. Not much appreciation for their employees. Strict rules and a lot of stress but they don't want to pay you for it!
Pro érvek
Working with great people and kiddos
Not enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 2Jelentés
nice
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2018, április 29.
I enjoy my job . I like the people I work for and with. I had a lot of favourite customers. I have good benefits. It ended up being to far to drive for the shorter shifts. That is all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, április 20.
Working in a food service job you have to be steady on your feet. Great with customer service with a positive attitude. Be hands on and willing to learn everything about working in food service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place lots of work
Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Clair, MI2018, március 21.
I found it fin and intense working there. there was always a new face to greet and get to know. never a dull moment and there was always something to be done. I feel that the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the changes that were being made at the time but you got used to them quickly enough. I think the best part of the day was the people there were great to work with.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is decent, a part time job.
Food Service Worker/Cashier/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, IN2018, március 14.
It is all about prefrence! It feels like a full time job, considering you work M-F for 5-8 hours a day. Then off Saturday and Sunday, but they dont consider you full time.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, Easy Hours, and Fun with Kids!
Kontra érvek
Horrible pay, and horrible benefits..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van