Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 280 értékelés megtekintése
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and family environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, augusztus 1.
I enjoy working for compass group we get to do a lot of local farm food. We also, help the environment and local farms. We do a lot of cool things for the community.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
We be out of work alot due to it runs off of school hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work,but fast paced! A lot of teamwork and No nights,weekends or hollidays!
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New London, CT 063202018, július 2.
This is a good place to work only if you are willing to give it Your All,Be a team player,and Be Positive! Luckily the day goes by pretty fast and you feel good with all the teamwork among your associates. Also,there is all ways an opportunity to cross train on new stations-This makes you feel great about your role in the company.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunches-
Kontra érvek
Sometimes a high turn around of workers-hard to find good people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not good
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, június 30.
Management is very unorganized and unprofessional ...favoritism bosses are very unfair and work u like a dog bosses treat u like your not even a person
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun crew, productive,
Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, CT2018, június 29.
I loved working for compass group when I did. I worked with an awesome group of ladies and being able to work with children made my day! I would love to go back to a job like that
Pro érvek
Free food always
Kontra érvek
None
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2018, június 29.
A typical work day consisted of stocking the salad bar and keeping it clean. Helped with prepping food and baking. Serving children food and milk. Cleaning up steam tables and salad bar. there wasn't anything difficult about this job. I enjoyed working long side my fellow employees and working with the kids
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to work there
Food Service Worker/ Bradley Creek (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, május 29.
Over all worst job I've ever had. Work place Culture is horrible no teamwork at all not even from management and employees are very much unappreciated.
Kontra érvek
Most the time I was lucky to get a break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at my site
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 16.
Everyday I came in, everyone speaks to you and then I got to work, either bagging orders or helped making food until I was given a drawer. I counted my drawer and then began taking orders.
The other cashiers would give a run down, basically telling what's being up sold, what's out and anything else I needed to know. The shift transition was normally smooth for me we had a system and it worked for us.
Pro érvek
Great People, Not too difficult, Competitive Wages
Kontra érvek
Some cattiness from employees, but that's wherever you go
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park, MI2018, május 15.
I enjoyed working for ChartWells, a (Compass Group). I had a great experience at the schools I worked at. The kids are fun and a joy, to watch grow, into young adults.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Pay for a lot of work!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland Park, CO2018, május 8.
I loved working with the kids and my fellow employees but stayed at minimum wage even after I returned the following school year. Not much appreciation for their employees. Strict rules and a lot of stress but they don't want to pay you for it!
Pro érvek
Working with great people and kiddos
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2018, április 29.
I enjoy my job . I like the people I work for and with. I had a lot of favourite customers. I have good benefits. It ended up being to far to drive for the shorter shifts. That is all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, április 20.
Working in a food service job you have to be steady on your feet. Great with customer service with a positive attitude. Be hands on and willing to learn everything about working in food service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place lots of work
Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Clair, MI2018, március 21.
I found it fin and intense working there. there was always a new face to greet and get to know. never a dull moment and there was always something to be done. I feel that the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the changes that were being made at the time but you got used to them quickly enough. I think the best part of the day was the people there were great to work with.
Pro érvek
free lunch
Kontra érvek
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is decent, a part time job.
Food Service Worker/Cashier/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, IN2018, március 14.
It is all about prefrence! It feels like a full time job, considering you work M-F for 5-8 hours a day. Then off Saturday and Sunday, but they dont consider you full time.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, Easy Hours, and Fun with Kids!
Kontra érvek
Horrible pay, and horrible benefits..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a flip of a coin
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  University of Miami, FL2018, március 14.
It's a flip of a coin at that place. First it starts of great then it get hectic at any moment. The managers don't always do there jobs. Also your always being watched
Pro érvek
free food
Kontra érvek
pay not always up to par
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun atmosphere.
FOOD SERVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buzzards Bay, MA2018, március 10.
Enjoy working with fellow employees and love interacting with the students, faculty, staff, and guests of the messdeck at Mass Maritime Academy.

Management is supportive and helpful.

Typical day includes setting up serving station, serving and interacting with guests/customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun when they have events involve staff
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, március 3.
Overall felt overworked and no communication from managers positions. They always point out the negative and you never feel like you are valued or an asset to the team. Supervisor are not supportive and only complain about how tough it is. Had one good supervisor that was moved to retail and she always helped and listened. Seemed to understand concerns
Pro érvek
Free meal
Kontra érvek
Always cut hours. No emphasis on quality. No positive feedback
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move up !
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, március 3.
I started working with compass group August 2017 and receive a promotion by December. First , I start at a crew member noe I'm a shift leader. My pay got raise and more benefits !
Kontra érvek
College breaks and holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great schedule, everything else sucked
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pomona, NJ2018, február 22.
I worked 8-4 monday to friday, the management was horrible. They had no idea what they were doing and had no follow through, you had paid vacation time but you weren't aloud to use it when you were normally scheduled, we tried to vote in a union and some very shady meetings were held, lots if scare tactics. They management even went around and asked if ppl voted yes or no which is illegal. They also purposefully scheduled ppl off for the day of the vote. The pay was horrible i worked there for 2 years and made 10.82 per hour, a coworker that was there for 18 years just barely made 13.00 per hour.
Pro érvek
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Managment, pay, enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
compass group is an excellent with people with small amount of experience
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, február 20.
excellent work enviroment they willing to go around family, part time working schedule seasonal workers only provide tranning compass group has fine management team
Pro érvek
have advancement
Kontra érvek
nighttime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place to work
Food service worker (OPG) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pickering, ON2018, február 20.
Unorganized management, They don't deal with any problems, They (sweep them under rug.) Favor's some people, disregards seniority.
Toxic environment. Management just don't see and care.
Pro érvek
Love the clientel
Kontra érvek
don't get proper breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,4
3 281 értékelés alapján
5838
4944
3740
2307
1452

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,4Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,2Bérezés/juttatások
3,1Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,0Vezetőség
3,3Céges kultúra