Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

115 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 066 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Malta new york global foundries cafe
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malta, NY2019, május 24.
Very hostile work environment managers are very rude unprofessional would never work for them they are disrespectful too
Your just a number they dont care best thing I did was to leave
Pro érvek
Construction workers were nice respectful
Rude managers UNPROFESSIONAL
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not worth the trouble
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 19.
This job is not what you apply for. When you come in, you think you are to do one thing and they will have you doing something totally different. I have found it to be the same at all the locations I have worked.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is ignorant & non-professional.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, május 8.
Co workers ok but management sucks. Before being terminated I was trying to get employment verification to move to another home & they gave the run around until after I was terminated which I believe was to keep me from moving on & finding gainful employment & housing.
Pro érvek
The pay that the hospital made them pay.
Kontra érvek
Retaliative management & hospital workers conjuring up stories to help you lose your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Very fast paced environment
Food Service Worker and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2019, április 24.
The job environmental around is pretty nice to work in, it is stress free.Co workers and chefs are very helpful in communication. In overall I believe that if there’s less workers working in food service, I believe there should be more better pay. Also Management should take time and appreciate the work done when work is done correctly and excessively.
Free lunches, parking
Kontra érvek
Expensive health insurance, short breaks, low hourly pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Food services worker
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY Manhattan College2019, április 19.
I just have to say compass is a good company to work however, management are very lack of education and manners and treat us with arrogance. But good.
Pro érvek
If you are on break time you can eat whatever you want for free..
30 minutes break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Chartwells Dining Services
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamstown, NJ2019, április 16.
Chartwells is a fast- paced, energetic and fun place to work. As with every job you have the employees who get under your skin, but with the right kitchen manager running things, who makes sure everyone can get along well enough to effectively and productively get through the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Disappointed
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dartmouth, MA2019, április 13.
I was so excited to be working for this company but soon realized they dont care about hourly employees, it's all about the management and supervisors all the higher ups. No room for advancement, you do jobs your not supposed to do. You work your butt off and get no appreciation you get no bonus, nothing for Christmas or Thanksgiving. They throw out so much food that the underpaid employees could take home since we have no food in our houses because we make next to nothing compared to the management. This place just sucks, if you work slow, it's fine no hurry here except for certain people. So if your a slacker and can pass a drug test this is the place for you. If they like you it's great if not it sucks.
Pro érvek
Free food thats so so, summer off
Kontra érvek
Lack of respect, no advancement even though they say there is
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19NemJelentés
Aweful
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, március 28.
The expectations were unrealistic, fast paced is a joke, it’s beyond that! Very unhappy people, and the system is ridiculous. They can’t get any young people to work there, so they run the older ones in the ground.
Summers off
Unhealthy disfunctional environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certain locations better then most
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iselin, NJ2019, március 27.
Compass group may want to rethink the entire structure of this company! More employees for bigger schools so that you don’t overwork the staff already there! This would cut down on the employees resigning! Offer some type of benefits, & uplift your employees on job well done!
Healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Management needed changed
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2019, március 20.
Wonderful person to train me, unfortunate person in charge of hiring employees that needs replaced. Enjoyed working with the teachers and students. Miss my,former workers.
Free lunches
No healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
5,0
productive and fun
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, március 10.
I enjoyed working for compass group, I had no problems with my hours giving, this is the reason why I am returning back with compass group. I had no issues.
free meals and dicounts
health benefits were great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
Wouldn't recommend
Dishwasher/Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookline, MA2019, március 2.
don't waste your time applying here there's no future working here management also doesn't care about their staff manager has everyone overworking too hard with low pay you will not feel appreciated for your hard work!
Free Lunches
Minimum wage pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work, not enough pay.
food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, február 25.
Do not work at BIS as a food service worker. The head chef would have you help everyone else then get on your case if your job wasnt done on time. Other than that coworkers and the lead cook were really nice. Alot of wasted food.
Head chef did not know how to buy fresh produce.
Too much work for not enough pay.
Free lunch, decent coworkers
Non professional head chef
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
When I woked at Compass
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethton, TN2019, február 22.
When I worked for this company they were just taking over my dept. There was alot happening, but since they have settled in the management is know run by a new person. It seems to be a better work place to work in now.
Pro érvek
The management has changed alot since I worked there
Kontra érvek
to hot in the kitchen for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Ok
Cashier/Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Mexico2019, február 6.
It's a high-paced job, there are days and times when you have nothing to do, there are days and times when it's extremely busy, which I personally like. The hardest part is doing dishes once in a while.
$9 per working day for lunch
Doing dishes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Other employees were nice to work with
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2019, február 6.
Worked in college cafeteria in Tennessee upper management would belittle employees in front of everyone calling them names was hired to work from 1pm to 9pm but was told that you couldn't leave until all the other employees were done cleaning their stations and you would have to help them when you were done cleaning your own station then they go and change your schedule to 1:30pm to 10:00pm without giving 24hr notice management plays favoritism not enough pay stay away from this company
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
No breaks on 2nd shift, told when you have to take your lunch break even though you just got to work 2hrs before
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
hours, advancements, and opportunities
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2019, február 5.
This is a nice spot to get your foot in the door with opportunity to advance in your position.
Pottstown hospital compass group is short staff meaning workers are pulling doubles and working hard.
Pro érvek
it's a good place to start and they are giving out a lot of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Food Service Worker
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, január 28.
This is a fast paced job providing food to hospital patients. The shift is 8 plus hours and requires dietary guidelines for each patients meal. You have to be able to change or add meals quickly.
na
na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Lots of favoritism
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ct2019, január 23.
No teamwork, managers always had an attitude, lots of favoritism shown. Managers gossip with employees about other employees.. they don't care about your personal life situations..they only care about money and business. We were under staffed often! No one helped each other..we were over worked for the pay we received..
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21NemJelentés
Job is awful
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ct2019, január 21.
This job is extremely stressful, running at times short staffed, and paid like horrifically way below poverypty lever..... Cannot live and exist on this income especially for the work load and responsibility.... It's nauseating looking at each paycheck whith the hard work and energy that goes into each day, it's completely exausting....
Hours
Kontra érvek
Very demanding, lots of pressure, under staffed extremely stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van