Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

74 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 041 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazel Park, MI2018, május 15.
I enjoyed working for ChartWells, a (Compass Group). I had a great experience at the schools I worked at. The kids are fun and a joy, to watch grow, into young adults.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Pay for a lot of work!
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland Park, CO2018, május 8.
I loved working with the kids and my fellow employees but stayed at minimum wage even after I returned the following school year. Not much appreciation for their employees. Strict rules and a lot of stress but they don't want to pay you for it!
Pro érvek
Working with great people and kiddos
Not enough pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
nice
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2018, április 29.
I enjoy my job . I like the people I work for and with. I had a lot of favourite customers. I have good benefits. It ended up being to far to drive for the shorter shifts. That is all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, április 20.
Working in a food service job you have to be steady on your feet. Great with customer service with a positive attitude. Be hands on and willing to learn everything about working in food service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced place lots of work
Food service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Clair, MI2018, március 21.
I found it fin and intense working there. there was always a new face to greet and get to know. never a dull moment and there was always something to be done. I feel that the hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the changes that were being made at the time but you got used to them quickly enough. I think the best part of the day was the people there were great to work with.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is decent, a part time job.
Food Service Worker/Cashier/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shelbyville, IN2018, március 14.
It is all about prefrence! It feels like a full time job, considering you work M-F for 5-8 hours a day. Then off Saturday and Sunday, but they dont consider you full time.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, Easy Hours, and Fun with Kids!
Kontra érvek
Horrible pay, and horrible benefits..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 1Jelentés
its a flip of a coin
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  University of Miami, FL2018, március 14.
It's a flip of a coin at that place. First it starts of great then it get hectic at any moment. The managers don't always do there jobs. Also your always being watched
free food
Kontra érvek
pay not always up to par
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, fun atmosphere.
FOOD SERVER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buzzards Bay, MA2018, március 10.
Enjoy working with fellow employees and love interacting with the students, faculty, staff, and guests of the messdeck at Mass Maritime Academy.

Management is supportive and helpful.

Typical day includes setting up serving station, serving and interacting with guests/customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun when they have events involve staff
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, március 3.
Overall felt overworked and no communication from managers positions. They always point out the negative and you never feel like you are valued or an asset to the team. Supervisor are not supportive and only complain about how tough it is. Had one good supervisor that was moved to retail and she always helped and listened. Seemed to understand concerns
Free meal
Always cut hours. No emphasis on quality. No positive feedback
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move up !
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, március 3.
I started working with compass group August 2017 and receive a promotion by December. First , I start at a crew member noe I'm a shift leader. My pay got raise and more benefits !
College breaks and holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great schedule, everything else sucked
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pomona, NJ2018, február 22.
I worked 8-4 monday to friday, the management was horrible. They had no idea what they were doing and had no follow through, you had paid vacation time but you weren't aloud to use it when you were normally scheduled, we tried to vote in a union and some very shady meetings were held, lots if scare tactics. They management even went around and asked if ppl voted yes or no which is illegal. They also purposefully scheduled ppl off for the day of the vote. The pay was horrible i worked there for 2 years and made 10.82 per hour, a coworker that was there for 18 years just barely made 13.00 per hour.
Schedule
Managment, pay, enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
compass group is an excellent with people with small amount of experience
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, február 20.
excellent work enviroment they willing to go around family, part time working schedule seasonal workers only provide tranning compass group has fine management team
have advancement
nighttime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place to work
Food service worker (OPG) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pickering, ON2018, február 20.
Unorganized management, They don't deal with any problems, They (sweep them under rug.) Favor's some people, disregards seniority.
Toxic environment. Management just don't see and care.
Love the clientel
don't get proper breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Channahon Mobile Exxon
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Channahon, IL2018, február 16.
Management extremely lax and has zero structure. Promotes unhealthy work environment. Filthy. Employees have terrible work ethics and standards. Employees have poor attitude due to poor management. Extremely stressful environment and poorly organized. Extremely face paced with Inadequate staffing. Manager only hires old staff that has been fired or quit prior. A lot of theft of supplies going on as well as employees dropping food on the floor and being served. Ask to look at kitchen during your interview and you will run. If your looking for long hours and very hard work without being appreciated and unhappy employees this is the place for you. Also, LOTS of paperwork to do as it is a “safety” work place.
Pro érvek
All the cigarette Breaks you’ll ever need
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
poor comunication and management
Food service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2018, február 11.
I worked at the munson williams campus,very slowed paced and i was hired for food services and they ended up not wanting to hire a dishwasher or have me do my food service dutys i was a line cook before hand and they had me take a step back in my carrer they lied to me about the job i would be doing and also gave me different jobs and uniform then the other food service workers.
felt discriminated against
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cooking, dishes, stocking, super rushed environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Swepsonville, NC2018, február 11.
HORRIBLE OLACE TO WORK FOR! The manager is rude so is the district manager. The hours are decent which is the only good thing I can say about this job. I will never recommend anyone working for this company or at this particular location.
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was not enjoyable
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, TN2018, január 28.
The pay isn't bad, but there are definitely problems. I wouldn't work at this location again, people will quickly criticize each other. If you like that then you may love this company. This was just not an environment I want to work in.
Free lunches
Not friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Fun
cashier/food worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2018, január 5.
Fast easy convenient clean fast pace manager was always a awesome person strict but fun and humble made very good friends had a blast working there loved working around kids and friendly staff
FREE LUNCHES
NOT ENOUGH HOURS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great supervisors, but main manager hateful and abusive! You walk on eggshells with her every single day! Nothing is ever right or good enough for her
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warsaw, IN2017, december 21.
Not appreciated even after Being overworked and extended hours the main manager is very rude hateful and down talking to everyone that works for her, and nothing is ever done about it even after it is taken to the main people at the company , great job in the beginning but that all changed after a few months, it’s sad because it could be a great place if she treated people with respect and appreciated the hard work ! She treats her supervisors badly and they work very hard for her, I would like to move up here but I’m scared to after what I see on a daily basis...
Food discount
Treated badly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn't told I would be the main dishwasher
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gladwin Schools2017, december 8.
I thought I would be doing food service, as the ad stated. I did very little food service and did major dishes and pan washing. It was very hard, back breaking work. I feel that they should put in the ad that more than half of your work load is Dish Washer!
Pro érvek
Got to work with the kids
Kontra érvek
washing huge pans in huge sinks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van