Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food Service Worker

62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Channahon Mobile Exxon
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Channahon, IL2018, február 16.
Management extremely lax and has zero structure. Promotes unhealthy work environment. Filthy. Employees have terrible work ethics and standards. Employees have poor attitude due to poor management. Extremely stressful environment and poorly organized. Extremely face paced with Inadequate staffing. Manager only hires old staff that has been fired or quit prior. A lot of theft of supplies going on as well as employees dropping food on the floor and being served. Ask to look at kitchen during your interview and you will run. If your looking for long hours and very hard work without being appreciated and unhappy employees this is the place for you. Also, LOTS of paperwork to do as it is a “safety” work place.
Pro érvek
All the cigarette Breaks you’ll ever need
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
poor comunication and management
Food service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2018, február 11.
I worked at the munson williams campus,very slowed paced and i was hired for food services and they ended up not wanting to hire a dishwasher or have me do my food service dutys i was a line cook before hand and they had me take a step back in my carrer they lied to me about the job i would be doing and also gave me different jobs and uniform then the other food service workers.
felt discriminated against
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cooking, dishes, stocking, super rushed environment
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Swepsonville, NC2018, február 11.
HORRIBLE OLACE TO WORK FOR! The manager is rude so is the district manager. The hours are decent which is the only good thing I can say about this job. I will never recommend anyone working for this company or at this particular location.
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was not enjoyable
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, TN2018, január 28.
The pay isn't bad, but there are definitely problems. I wouldn't work at this location again, people will quickly criticize each other. If you like that then you may love this company. This was just not an environment I want to work in.
Free lunches
Not friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun
cashier/food worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2018, január 5.
Fast easy convenient clean fast pace manager was always a awesome person strict but fun and humble made very good friends had a blast working there loved working around kids and friendly staff
FREE LUNCHES
NOT ENOUGH HOURS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great supervisors, but main manager hateful and abusive! You walk on eggshells with her every single day! Nothing is ever right or good enough for her
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warsaw, IN2017, december 21.
Not appreciated even after Being overworked and extended hours the main manager is very rude hateful and down talking to everyone that works for her, and nothing is ever done about it even after it is taken to the main people at the company , great job in the beginning but that all changed after a few months, it’s sad because it could be a great place if she treated people with respect and appreciated the hard work ! She treats her supervisors badly and they work very hard for her, I would like to move up here but I’m scared to after what I see on a daily basis...
Food discount
Treated badly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn't told I would be the main dishwasher
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gladwin Schools2017, december 8.
I thought I would be doing food service, as the ad stated. I did very little food service and did major dishes and pan washing. It was very hard, back breaking work. I feel that they should put in the ad that more than half of your work load is Dish Washer!
Pro érvek
Got to work with the kids
Kontra érvek
washing huge pans in huge sinks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
Great place to work at
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, november 28.
Really nice customers, employees were nice and hard working. Flexible schedule, managers were very nice and they would try to work with you if you had an issue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 8Jelentés
FLIK - Washington CT
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, CT2017, november 11.
Run away if you have any self worth. Compass Group as a whole maybe a good company but working for FLIK in the Washington CT location is a nightmare. Some perks are good but management and staff are really bad. The work itself is reasonably easy as a Food Service Worker but I can't deal with the drama of this place. There is something bad every day.
Free meals
Staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 3Jelentés
It's food service.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2017, október 18.
It's fine for the students living on or close to campus who can easily walk straight to work, or for the older folks who have already been there for years. For my purposes though, most days were pretty miserable. While I got along great with most of my coworkers, a lot of the management and supervisors talked down to me like I was a child, which I never appreciated. I felt as if my life and career would remain very static if I stayed, so I left as soon as I got hired for a different position elsewhere.
Pro érvek
Convenient on-campus location for students
It's food service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Paducah, KY2017, október 2.
I enjoyed that job but there were no advancements. Got along with everyone. Also helped everyone once my work was done. Plus my extras duties besides my prep work
Free lunch at first
Was in the union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good work environment
Cashier/Food Svc Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, augusztus 18.
Typical day at work consist of repetitive tasks
What I've learned is how to cope with poor management and still keep a good attitude and take pride in my work
Management is poor
The hardest part of the job is dealing with poor management
The most enjoyable part of the job is Cashiering/Customer Service
Has good Holidays off and Vacation Buildup time
Poor Management, Meal fees taken out of your pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 45Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a good place for older people who aren't looking to expand
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, augusztus 17.
i liked my pay. it was decent. although, i was 24 at the time and i want to do more than just to prep food. I had problems with management. they were very unfair sometimes. i liked my job though overall. it just wasnt giving me the personal time to spend with my son. i worked second shift. it seemed like the other shifts had so many complaints about second shift even though second shift had to pick up the slack from first and third. other than the management situation its a decent job. steady pay and job security once youve passed probation period. i just felt like since i had done well so far my manager just found any little thing to pick at me for since she couldnt say i didnt show nor was i always late. i say it is not for people wanting to expand because of the freedom limitations. it is a very demanding job and probably is not a fit for someone wanting to take on more than just working for compass. they will definitely keep a full schedule for you though! so if you want to work work work work, they will give you that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 35Nem 3Jelentés
Pingpong Job
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gretna, LA2017, augusztus 2.
Just started last year and job not secure because I will not be starting when school open for 2017, the workers before me will be starting and I will be waiting to be place at a school, very annoying and not working. I was hired last and will be placed last, not a good place to work, bad communication work place
Free lunck
Bad start off pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 35Nem 9Jelentés
Terrible place to work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, július 31.
I have been for a few years and everything was great. I wanted to move up in the company. I wanted to stay. Now I have this new director who barks at everyone. He doesn't care about keeping the good people here. I complained to him about harassment from a coworker and he didn't do anything about it. We have to work around the clock and he is never there. Not worth this for the low salary and no respect.
Hours. Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 46Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
working enviornment is good.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2017, július 31.
typical part time job.This job can bring both smiley and opposite at the same time.It depends on how you approach your working condition.personally, i love my job.so I don't feel anything bad at all.After all, i like to work for them.Not consistent hours as a part time employee.But compared to other restaurant jobs, this is something better than them.Because I am working in a hospital, so what that environment makes me think I need a better job than this always, the reason we always communicate with nurses and other employees.That gives us a motivation to study or to go to college, something that is useful for future.
Pro érvek
giving service to the patients give you a smile on your face.
Kontra érvek
Always on your feet, keep walking all the time may hurt your feet so badly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work managers were very unperfessional had very little knowledge of anything going on allowed employees to walk off job srveral time
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, július 21.
Terrible place to work very unperfessional management never had a clue what was going on allowed employees to walk off job and leave other employees to burdened with the whole work load then come back like nothing ever happened also allowed employees to threatened other workers and did nothing about it finally can't speak for all sites but this one was awful
Everything especially management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 5Jelentés
General Work Experience
Food Server/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, július 11.
The management was lenient with the system, rules and regulations within the workplace.Discrimination existed. Suggestions were irrelevant. Work load goes way beyond original job description. Management does not own up to its faults. Employees' complaint is futile.
Free meals
Excessive additional work load; Underpaid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 4Jelentés
Great work enviorment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, június 28.
In all it's a good experience working with alot of entertaining and great people. They help you out when your in need and are great and excellent leaders among themselves
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its alright, if you don't mind constant stress
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winslow, AZ2017, június 23.
Though this company provided me with a lot of skills, the management is what ultimately drove me away. We were expected to do too much without any real incentive.
Free meals, friendly co-workers