Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Wouldn't work here again
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eastleigh, Hampshire2017, november 3.
A typical day would be a 9-hour shift, serving mostly ungrateful customers and having to deal with extremely clicky co-workers.

Often got questioned about going to the toilet which I found ridiculous, managers put a lot of pressure on you to learn the job quickly, alongside having to complete an extensive course in your own time about food health and safety amongst other things, didn't get told about this at the interview.

The hardest part of the job was being given a half hour break on a 9 hour shift.

The most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Pro érvek
Choice of the hours you want to do
Kontra érvek
long hours, half hour lunch on 9 hour shift, clicky co workers, minimum wage job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
is a fun place to work ,Love the golden agers
excellent customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hope, BC2017, június 1.
The workload is a bit heavy but makes your day go very fast. you really gain alot of knowledge pertaining to diet textures and diet differences. You get to daily interact with an ageing generation who have different levels of mental and physical state.
Pro érvek
have snacks at staff meetings
Kontra érvek
constantly changing policies hard to keep up with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
A typical day at work
CSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds2017, május 24.
I enjoyed the team I worked with, in fact, loved them. But I did not agree that the manager was a great role model and didn't treat me the same as other team members.
Manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive
customer services assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire2017, május 2.
it was hurt but not impossible the manager wasn't a nice person but i was there to work and do my job, meet great people and was so much fun, usually was alone in the place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Terrible company
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen2017, április 28.
No support, pay always wrong. 4 years of my life wasted on a company that only cares about the higher paid people, absolutely ridiculous. We lost our contract at a certain site because of lack of communication on compass' part. Our last pay had £100 missing and 'there's nothing they can do' was their answer.
Low pay, terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
dont do it
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, február 26.
I worked for UNCG catering company. It was an ok experience and it taught me alot. But there is no room for growth in the company and they do not give raises. It is a hard labor job and you will be out in all types of weather and they do not care about there employees at all. The guy that runs it is also a jerk
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Over worked underpaid
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol City Centre, Bristol2017, február 23.
This job is hard to do when the management is constantly on their phone or talking Bout sraff behind their backs, alot of back stabbing goes on, and u dont get the support needed day to day,, the company employ people who are not qualified for managerial roles!!!!! You dont even get your half hour lunch
Free food
Kontra érvek
Management, long hours, not enough staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of mixed experiences.
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford2017, február 19.
Management and staff constantly changing, money was bad... I was basically paid to reheat frozen food and sell coffee from a machine that made it for me. Most staff didn't stay much longer than a year and shifts were different pretty much every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
priductive and good workplace.
Supervisor, Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2016, december 26.
very good place to work, management and co-workers are helpful and friendly. always I love any job I do, to do what I love in future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Overworked & Bad management
CSA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent2016, október 11.
Management aren't able to do their job properly. CSA's left to pick up the pieces, wouldn't recommend working for these people as they treat you like rubbish
Free Lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 2Jelentés
Fair place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Streatham2016, szeptember 8.
Busy place during lunch hours and being a staff room us to be quiet some hours.
I learned to communicate with staff and to develop in a catering industry, food safety and hygiene.
Management was not so good because the communication was not good and update.
They were good and nice.
When you had to open the staff-room very early in the morning and you start the cooking.
You could have free lunch
One day contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
nothing good about this company at all beware
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2016, augusztus 2.
This is the worst company in the world very discriminatory none or vrry few holidays benefit hostile work environment i wiuld not revommend this company to any one
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2016, július 20.
Great work environment, proper training provided, Competitive salary & benefits, Management is so cooperative.
Good employee appreciation, unionized job provides job security.
Pro érvek
Good employee appreciation, unionized job
Kontra érvek
summer time its slow & less hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  21 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Dr,2016, június 7.
We have a really energetic and young professional in our team who keep serving at their best and customers always leave with a big smile.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracted work with too many bosses.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2016, február 4.
Operations Centre Agent - Marquise in behalf of YVR

Pros:

- Stepping stone into the aviation industry;
- Exposure to the background day-to-day operations of an International Airport;
- Great networking opportunity;
- Working with like-minded young professionals;
- Mid-range salary (better than most entry positions in the industry).

Cons:

- Everyone is your boss (Compass Canada, Marquise, YVR, Airlines, Contractors, Tenants...etc);
- Customer Service role heavy with complaints and repeating inquiries being a daily occurrence;
- Minimal advancement opportunity within Marquise and Compass Canada that is aviation related;
- Being a contractor means restricted advancement opportunity into the airport authority;
- The role is continuously given more responsibilities, grows complex, and requirements for the job are always added. But the salary is not changed to match the additional workload and liability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disorganised, bullying from management and you work like a Donkey
customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Uk2015, december 5.
The management in unprofessional, rude and not qualified to do their job.
There is a culture of manipulation and bullyin from management , which is condoned by senior management as long the profits and Audits are being passed.
You live in fear of having of having your hours cut or losing your job.
Never enough staff, one person is expected to do a job of about 10 people.
Kontra érvek
Over worked, not enough staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 122Nem 6Jelentés
fulfilling
CSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leicester, ENG2015, december 1.
Working in a team and on your own, always something to be getting on with which is good as the time goes quicker, lovely team and environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 14Jelentés
Reliable
Customer Service Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stafford, ENG2015, augusztus 14.
The staff are a great team to work with, but hours have been cut for everyone due to being over-staffed. The manager is very supportive and helps with every little problem you have, and taught me everything I needed to know about customer service and the ins and outs of the company. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was serving the customers because most of them were regulars so you grow and build a relationship with them. The hardest part was when it became overly busy and there are so many orders coming in and everyone is rushing to get food and coffee served.
Supportive team
Small working space
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 4Jelentés
Stressful workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coatbridge, SCT2015, július 22.
.learning cooking skills.Not enough hours as was on zero hours contract but overall was satisfying.Under pressure to get meals out at times but always prevailed.
Free Food
Not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 9Jelentés
Excellent Place To Work
Customer Service Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doncaster2015, június 19.
Working for Compass Group as taught me things I didn't no in and around the Catering industry... I now have experience in catering and working in environments that work with food and kitchens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 15Jelentés