Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

86 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
too different from california
Professional Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, december 14.
too relaxed and the people come to work high. I did not like the way you can be pushed out because they don't like you. I come to work and not to play.
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat and management is quick to put a knife in your back
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, november 28.
If you do decide to work for this company. Turst in nobody co-workers and or management only out for themselves . Go in do your job and go home after 8 hours. Manager asked me if I could stay and help with dinner I told him no and punched out for the day. Worst company I have ever worked for
Pro érvek
They will smile in your face
Kontra érvek
While They stabbed you in the back and twist the knife
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
mismanagement
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, november 27.
Unprofessional management. Low pay. If you are young, inexperienced. Dishwashers can move up to cook. But, overall not a great place to work if you are a seasoned and experienced.
Pro érvek
lunch cost, cost is minimal
benefits are not great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Worse place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ladue, MO2017, november 17.
Bad company not a good place to work the company not concerned with there worker .You can not advance in the company the managers are focus on there self .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
All around
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coral Gables, FL2017, november 15.
This is a fun and comfortable place to work. Overall the pay and benefits are good for the amount of days that we work through out the year. I love working for Compass Group.
Free Lunch, You first program
Need more dental coverage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Awful, stressful
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, november 6.
You have to babysit your paycheck to make sure the manager isn't under paying or falsifying hours worked. This is a union job and most recently we found that we are getting paid almost $2 under what we should have been for the past year and a half. This has not been resolved.
Early morning shifts
Kontra érvek
Awful management, unable to use sick days without retaliation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good spot to get some quick banquet experience but turn around if you think you'll get a raise or career advancement
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 26.
Working for the main pastry/bread chef was a VERY stressful and overwhelming experience. This is not a very skilled chef to learn from. Also, the micromanaging never ceases to end.

The sales team has no sense of time and what man power it takes to create their specified menus and they often change the orders at the last minute or add work once the order is already finished.

THERE IS VERY LITTLE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE UP HERE

Speaking as a an employee of the month. I volunteered for extra events, helping out other facets of the hotel and at the end of the year I had to pull teeth from the exec chef just to get a 1$ raise
You're rated on a 5 star scale for raises but they strictly never give anyone a 5 rating so morale and incentive drop after you're first review.

If you're looking for good experience and just got out of school this is a great job for people with very little experience. But if you have a passion for creativity and self driven motivation to grow in your career look else where or else this job will suck the life out of you.

The paid time off is also false since they go by the quarterly calendar and it depends when you where hired according to theyre calendar.

standard 3% raise for hourly positions which is insane considering their FOH staff and concierges make so much more +perks and bonus's for half the effort
Health Insurance
Kontra érvek
Management, career growth, poor raises, overwhelming enviorment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Chartwells Division
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  CT2017, október 16.
Most terrifying professional culinary experience ever, food quality was abysmal, same exact menus every day at the high school level and same weekly menu at Middle and elementary. Compass is the Low bidder at budget strapped school systems throughout the North east.

25 hours a week, 13$/HR for a cook, for certain people the hours are great
Working with kids
cleaning up after kids
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Great people poor managers
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Walla Walla, WA2017, október 11.
After several years at this establishment (whitman college) , all I can say is I hate working here. Many managers/supervisors either won't do their job, cant, or refuse to see problems arising with employees such as fighting, arguing, down to physical violence is all looked away from, the only upside is the hours aren't to bad and free food on work days; discounted on days off.
Pro érvek
Food, good place to learn
Management, co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i just realy in joyed the my job
Cook/Cashiercumpous (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morton, IL2017, október 3.
My job there was very fun a great learning experanc the people i worked with were fun and were like famly we had some hard times but would always get the food out and service would be greatl.we made difernt food so you were all way learning new stils and tipes of food we also did pasters so we were all way learning,
great work enviorment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Amazing company
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2017, október 2.
Loved working with this company. Helped me out whenever I needed it. Advanced quickly and with nobody getting upset. Very clean place gave free food and drinks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Poor place to work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumber Bridge, NC2017, szeptember 29.
You gotta be very desperate to put up with there bull.They talk to you and about you like a dog, Manager only cares about her pay, worker's in the kitchen are mad all the time, and steady talking about everyone they all are sad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Very stressful environment
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Battle Creek, MI2017, szeptember 26.
The managers belittle people. Other employees hired in make more money and you are required to train them. Blame is put on the wrong people for what isn't done and no apologies.people are yelled and screamed at for things when it is unnecessary.
Pro érvek
Time frame of hours, time off because of place worked in.
Kontra érvek
Always on edge. Not enough help with completing task at hand.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Not productive
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2017, szeptember 15.
Company fails at hiring management that cares about employees and their advancement. Employees have no clear and concise roles. Horrible management is in place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Good opportunity
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2017, szeptember 5.
It's good place to start from. But not a good place to retired from.. it will take awhile for you to get a raise. By the time they do you it will be too late.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
No growth
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, szeptember 4.
turnover is high due to lack of management involvement. no room for growth expectations are high for a low paying job. less pay more work take over jobs when people quit with no raise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
negitive summary
Kosciusko County Hospital Patient cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warsaw, IN 465802017, szeptember 1.
Employees do not get a say in anything. You are nothing if you are not management. There are some common since topics that should be addressed but it doesn't. At hire, things are said to get you in the position but then you find you that they are lies. Holiday pay for example. Schedules are not known till the day before the next shift starts. No body can plan life outside of work, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 2Jelentés
Fair environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2017, augusztus 28.
I was part of a new contract. And there was a union involvement, that was not supportive. An a inexperienced management team. Hourly and salary employees were fired weekly. There was no balance in the area I worked at. With that being said, their were some good management and workers. Directors, head chefs, cooks, dishwashers, etc, lost jobs within the first year of the launch of this new contract.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and the work experience
Kontra érvek
Cut throat management, and poor union representation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Productive workplace
Cashier/Short Order Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cook, WA2017, augusztus 28.
The job was fairly easy. I really loved all the different cultures we served. It was really a quick paced job. The supervisors were amazing in helping with any bad situation. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers they really livened the place up.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
constantly sitting down, not being bilingual
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 7Jelentés
No help managment sucks
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, augusztus 6.
I have never in my life had a job where the manager leaves first everyday they show favoritism all employees are back stabbers manager is weak only there for a check expext employees to work doubles
Off weekends