Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 415 értékelés megtekintése
No! Just, no!
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018, szeptember 20.
Management will leave you with no direction/trainig, the pay is low, employees leave the line when busy, no sense of urgency, employees badmouthing company, employees dropping F-bombs in front of guests, student employees just walk off the job without saying a word to anyone!. Just NO!.
None come to mind
Too many to list!.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
fun work place
Cook and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cudahy, WI2018, szeptember 18.
I like coming to work we have alot of fun even thou we are working hard.its like a 2nd family .we all look out for one another.I like working with the kids at the high school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsdale, MI2018, szeptember 4.
The management was very unfair and did not have communication skills. My direct supervisor would talk down to me and indirectly threaten me physically. As a result, was promoted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
awful management good coworkers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, augusztus 22.
The only good parts of working there were students, and price of insurance. The management was awful. The pay was bad. The food was good. There was a lack of room. Equipment was always breaking and then not being fixed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
It's ok
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 21.
They can pay us more then what they are paying us.

The benefits are not the best
The location are far sometimes if you don't have a car
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
compass group
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 15.
it was a good experience working up there at compass group i learned alot working up there management was ok. the hardest part of the job is working with people that dont like to do there jobs the most enjoyable part of the job is serving the public in a timely manner
free lunchies
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management needs work on people skills
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 5.
I absolutely loved what I did there. The management team is too tightly wound. They could stand a class in treating their workers with respect. They talked down to their workers.
set hours
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, Cook, Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, augusztus 5.
I loved working with my team members they made work enjoyable and made time past by smoothly and fast. I also enjoyed the students and staff at the college i worked at.
Great team members
only 30 min lunch no 15 mins breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work at SHANDS in the kitchen!!
cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shands at Gainesville, Fl.2018, július 24.
Extremely poor management. Everyone gets fired or quits. There is a shortage of cooks and food service workers due to bad management. It used to be better but the Executive Chef picks favorites and doesn't treat everyone fairly. Can fill pages and pages of bad things that he has done but I'll just say, DON"T take a job there. It's not worth it.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours, if that's what you want.
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, parking costs a fortune (and you're not guaranteed a spot), changes to schedule at last minute...on and on!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Is a waste of my time
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 18.
Another job through compass group would be beneficial but definitely not chartwells.
I don’t know what you want me to say, but im definitely not giving u 84 words on a dead end situation for me. I’m more focused on finding work. Sorry , not sorry
Pro érvek
as a parent I picked up a lot of healthy eating habits for my children along this job experience
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible Management lack of integrity
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullard, TX2018, július 17.
Staff and coworkers are great manager is rude and belittles you and makes threats and gets away with it beware nothing is done about it Corp does nothing
Great food great staff
Horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
fun work place
Cook Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, július 9.
i really enjoyed working for compass the staff and management were understanding and helpful. I learnt a lot and was satisfied to push my self to become more. Everyday was different from the next i would run the toddlers lunch everyday with a lot of my own recipes and staff were very happy with all food sent over to them. I learnt to organised my self down to timing and potion control which helped me a lot with amount of food being wasted so budget for our kitchen stayed in they amount given to us. enjoyable part of my job was children were feed watered and happy with all foods we had made for them.
hours to suit
very hot in summer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clean environment for the most part. Lots of job security as long as you work hard as well as room to be promoted. Good benefits, sick days.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, június 5.
Overall a good place to gain experience in the food service industry. The high volume of customers gives cooks a lot of experience handling foods. Learning how to prep efficiently and properly with the high safety standards that Compass Group expects is an enriching experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, keeps you busy, and great work/life balance
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 8.
I have currently been with this company for a little over a year and have honestly had a decent experience. The work/life balance is really as good as it gets especially in the restaurant industry. The job is stressful at times because you are often short handed (not sure if this is the case at all accounts). The great thing about this company is they have a lot of opportunities if you want to transfer where you work to a different job type or across accounts. Management is generally decent but their are times like every job where they are hard headed and difficult to deal with. Overall if you are looking into working for this company I suggest you give it a shot at the least.

A typical day is coming into work in the morning, setting up and gathering supplies needed for the day and then prepping for service. After that you have service then its clean up and go home.

P.S. As long as you work hard at you're job and ignore the people not doing their job, you will have opportunities with this company, just like most companies.
Pro érvek
Meal plan, benifits, vacation days and opportunities
Often shorthanded
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are no longer in service in Illinois
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rushville, IL2018, május 5.
Compass Group that I worked for are no longer in service. Not in Illinois that I believe. They may be in another state. Compass Group/canteen corrections was what the company went by.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very productive to me i learn new things everyday at work and i'm always having fun.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018, május 5.
I say everyday is typical day at work becouse i'm always working with the customers but that i enjoy a lot.I have learned a lot of things in the company interacting with people working in the team and how to deal with problems at work communiction. The work place culture is simple you have to pantual and respect your coligues,management is always changing at work some of the manager are good managing the staff in the way of respect and we learn a lot from them. The hardest part of the job is that you work very hard long hours but salaries they don't suit our job the way we work under preasure but that what i enjoy the most becouse i grow everyday and learn to work under preasure. The most thing that i enjoy is being at work working with people it what i enjoy the most meeting new people from different countries that makes me grow personal and i enjoy working with people as per customer service.
They is free lunch
Kontra érvek
Normal working hours but theres too much preasure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
team work based
Receiving / Cook / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 3.
its fast pace get it done customer first and definitely put the employees first good benefits and the managers where very hard workers right next to the workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The newest management team is terrible.
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hays, KS2018, április 20.
I honestly don’t intend on working for this company ever again. The director asks about your personal life just so they can cut your hours down to the max. Then give you more work to do in less time. The executive chef just sits in the office watching the business fail instead of pitching in and blames the staff for things that is clearly his responsibility. These managers work the staff to the bone. Then either terminate them or take away all their hours till they are forced to quit.
Pro érvek
Your days off, because it’ll give you time to apply elsewhere.
Everyone in management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Not what it seems
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 13.
Typical day at work was arrive at 6am, and then non stop prep and serve food. I would have to wait 5 hours to go to the bathroom because there was too much to do and no help.
What I learned: Don't work in corporate food service.
Management: Worst Ive ever experienced. I was lied to about everything from what the job actually entailed , winning awards, my paycheck, and even when my cafe was closing. Management seems to not actually know how to manage or be a good person.
Workplace culture: Everyone is depressed.
Hardest part of the job: No time to go to the bathroom, Watching the manager lie to everyone
Most enjoyable part of the job: The customers.
Weekends off
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook food according to menus (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2018, április 11.
You are always busy and if your not someone will find something for you to do, Some people get by with just standing around and talking while everyone else is picking up there slack. I learned to watch who you talk to because the clicks are horrible there. I have learned how to read recipe's better and i was able to keep up. As far as Managers there were to many chefs and not enough Indians, And the manager was always a part of the clicks. I really don't think the job was hard.The only enjoyable part of the job was serving the kids.
Pro érvek
Being around the kids, free lunch
Managers, slackers, PAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van