Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

142 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 738 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Bad management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower community hospital2019, február 15.
I worked at bellflower hospital the manager would go in the office and and close the door and sit around and talk about you or talk about other employees to you talk bad about them he would tell them your personal information regarding your health and share patients information with you which is heppa the hospital is racist I could go on and on
Some good employees
Racism and poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Favoritism is key
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2019, február 3.
The pay is decent if you’re coming from somewhere that you make a minimum wage of $7.50 and get paid $11.50 but when you start moving around and doing everything that other people can’t do they don’t want to pay you for it. It’s a corporate company so “the most they can give is 3%”. Sous chefs are reckless and act like children most the time. It’s high school all over again. I’ve heard many racial comments even though I am white and we are a fairly mixed crew. The people at the bottom work harder then the people on the top, we are the face, pay us right and you’re company will run smoothly.
Pro érvek
Free food, comfortable working environment
Kontra érvek
Long breaks, become complacent, no overtime or they cut your hours, low pay, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Do not work here
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, január 23.
This is the worst company to work for. Management sits in the office doesn't work. They never give you ckeck stubs unless you harass them for it. And they treat you like a number not an employee. I felt like a kid in the principals office the whole time. Run dont walk away from this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Stress full
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2019, január 9.
Over loaded job with in limited time and never get enough entitled break. Unfair treatment from the managers. They have their favorites. Who are treated fspeacial from the rest of crews. Uneven job assignments.
Pro érvek
Free food and fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Most rules don’t apply to everybody but always apply to some people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Great place if you like working 3 people positions getting paid for 1
Cook / Morrison (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2019, január 7.
Horrible conditions. Like I stated above great place if you like working 3 people positions getting paid for 1. The bosses are clueless and never available.
Pro érvek
Helps with a couple of bills
To many to name
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
very stressfull & unorganized Group
DISPLAY COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upstate, New york2018, december 17.
DIRTY, Management normally non existent, Lots of backstabbing ,name calling even sou chefs calling people names ,pay could be better, low # of employees for job duties/ tasks for daily preparation, not following guidelines for all dietary needs, leave the work onto other people because there independent and can be left on there own. I can go on and on ,under union contract but does not always follow it.
Pro érvek
Chatting with the students and getting there approvalof dishes served by myself
Kontra érvek
Management, Uncleanliness no custodians, dishwashers clean bathrooms etc., there always smelly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Bait and switch hiring
Cook 1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denton TX2018, december 16.
I was hired in as a cook after applying for a sous chef position. I later learned the two guys that got hired in after me applied for the same thing. All 3 of us were promised advancement after 90 days, but so far were covering positions that are not being filled at all. After being there a year ,its very clear that this company is running their own bait and switch program by attracting workers in with an attractive ad, only to find the manager is not hiring staff to fill those positions, but in order to gain a incentives for a nicer bonus at the end of the year. meanwhile keeping things in chaos and having the general employees do the labor.
Pro érvek
You are allowed to punch out for your break and continue working
Kontra érvek
At the end of the day, you will punch out no matter if your done cleaning or not
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was always treated different from everyone else.
2nd cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shell/CNRL/Suncor2018, november 24.
Lack of food safety education by some managers. Military managers from Canada and the UK are great to work with. More Haccp, and proper education is needed in all mining sectors. Lack of Respect towards me and my privacy was bad. I only met 4 good managers in 10 years.
Pro érvek
Free meals, and a roof over my head while I was working.
Kontra érvek
Bullying and hazing/sexual harassment, by people that are not Canadian.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never seen so little power go to a managers head
Float cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland maine2018, november 14.
I was a float cook they wil screw u anyway they can if your more qualfied then the chef manager they do what it takes to get u to leave stay away run fast
Schedule
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
camp needed to be upgraded especialy some of the bunk houses
Night Shift Baker & Breakfast Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kemess mine site2018, november 8.
ESS at the Kemess mine was a good company to work for .The kitchen was designed poorly so was way more walking than there needed to be.350-500 man camp so very busy , alot of product produced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 17.
Good place to work needs improvement in Management the workers work together as a team sometimes the managers help the food is great some areas are really short handed
Wellness Days a year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is very fun to work at compass
First Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, szeptember 20.
Compass group restaurants are private operation. For example where I work is a lawfirm and sure customers are great the same as the staff. Compass offers alot of positve things.
FREE FOOD, FREE UNIFORMS AND FREE MANGAMENT CLASES
Kontra érvek
HELATH CARE NOT SO GOOD, (BENEFITS)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
No! Just, no!
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018, szeptember 20.
Management will leave you with no direction/trainig, the pay is low, employees leave the line when busy, no sense of urgency, employees badmouthing company, employees dropping F-bombs in front of guests, student employees just walk off the job without saying a word to anyone!. Just NO!.
None come to mind
Too many to list!.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
fun work place
Cook and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cudahy, WI2018, szeptember 18.
I like coming to work we have alot of fun even thou we are working hard.its like a 2nd family .we all look out for one another.I like working with the kids at the high school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Poor management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsdale, MI2018, szeptember 4.
The management was very unfair and did not have communication skills. My direct supervisor would talk down to me and indirectly threaten me physically. As a result, was promoted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
awful management good coworkers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, augusztus 22.
The only good parts of working there were students, and price of insurance. The management was awful. The pay was bad. The food was good. There was a lack of room. Equipment was always breaking and then not being fixed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
It's ok
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 21.
They can pay us more then what they are paying us.

The benefits are not the best
The location are far sometimes if you don't have a car
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
compass group
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 15.
it was a good experience working up there at compass group i learned alot working up there management was ok. the hardest part of the job is working with people that dont like to do there jobs the most enjoyable part of the job is serving the public in a timely manner
free lunchies
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management needs work on people skills
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 5.
I absolutely loved what I did there. The management team is too tightly wound. They could stand a class in treating their workers with respect. They talked down to their workers.
set hours
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, Cook, Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, augusztus 5.
I loved working with my team members they made work enjoyable and made time past by smoothly and fast. I also enjoyed the students and staff at the college i worked at.
Great team members
only 30 min lunch no 15 mins breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van