Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cook

134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 573 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never seen so little power go to a managers head
Float cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland maine2018, november 14.
I was a float cook they wil screw u anyway they can if your more qualfied then the chef manager they do what it takes to get u to leave stay away run fast
Schedule
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
camp needed to be upgraded especialy some of the bunk houses
Night Shift Baker & Breakfast Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kemess mine site2018, november 8.
ESS at the Kemess mine was a good company to work for .The kitchen was designed poorly so was way more walking than there needed to be.350-500 man camp so very busy , alot of product produced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 17.
Good place to work needs improvement in Management the workers work together as a team sometimes the managers help the food is great some areas are really short handed
Wellness Days a year
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is very fun to work at compass
First Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, szeptember 20.
Compass group restaurants are private operation. For example where I work is a lawfirm and sure customers are great the same as the staff. Compass offers alot of positve things.
FREE FOOD, FREE UNIFORMS AND FREE MANGAMENT CLASES
Kontra érvek
HELATH CARE NOT SO GOOD, (BENEFITS)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
No! Just, no!
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ypsilanti, MI2018, szeptember 20.
Management will leave you with no direction/trainig, the pay is low, employees leave the line when busy, no sense of urgency, employees badmouthing company, employees dropping F-bombs in front of guests, student employees just walk off the job without saying a word to anyone!. Just NO!.
None come to mind
Too many to list!.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
fun work place
Cook and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cudahy, WI2018, szeptember 18.
I like coming to work we have alot of fun even thou we are working hard.its like a 2nd family .we all look out for one another.I like working with the kids at the high school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsdale, MI2018, szeptember 4.
The management was very unfair and did not have communication skills. My direct supervisor would talk down to me and indirectly threaten me physically. As a result, was promoted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
awful management good coworkers
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, augusztus 22.
The only good parts of working there were students, and price of insurance. The management was awful. The pay was bad. The food was good. There was a lack of room. Equipment was always breaking and then not being fixed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
It's ok
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 21.
They can pay us more then what they are paying us.

The benefits are not the best
The location are far sometimes if you don't have a car
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
compass group
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 15.
it was a good experience working up there at compass group i learned alot working up there management was ok. the hardest part of the job is working with people that dont like to do there jobs the most enjoyable part of the job is serving the public in a timely manner
free lunchies
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management needs work on people skills
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 5.
I absolutely loved what I did there. The management team is too tightly wound. They could stand a class in treating their workers with respect. They talked down to their workers.
set hours
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, Cook, Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, augusztus 5.
I loved working with my team members they made work enjoyable and made time past by smoothly and fast. I also enjoyed the students and staff at the college i worked at.
Great team members
only 30 min lunch no 15 mins breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work at SHANDS in the kitchen!!
cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shands at Gainesville, Fl.2018, július 24.
Extremely poor management. Everyone gets fired or quits. There is a shortage of cooks and food service workers due to bad management. It used to be better but the Executive Chef picks favorites and doesn't treat everyone fairly. Can fill pages and pages of bad things that he has done but I'll just say, DON"T take a job there. It's not worth it.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours, if that's what you want.
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, parking costs a fortune (and you're not guaranteed a spot), changes to schedule at last minute...on and on!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Is a waste of my time
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 18.
Another job through compass group would be beneficial but definitely not chartwells.
I don’t know what you want me to say, but im definitely not giving u 84 words on a dead end situation for me. I’m more focused on finding work. Sorry , not sorry
Pro érvek
as a parent I picked up a lot of healthy eating habits for my children along this job experience
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible Management lack of integrity
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullard, TX2018, július 17.
Staff and coworkers are great manager is rude and belittles you and makes threats and gets away with it beware nothing is done about it Corp does nothing
Great food great staff
Horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clean environment for the most part. Lots of job security as long as you work hard as well as room to be promoted. Good benefits, sick days.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, június 5.
Overall a good place to gain experience in the food service industry. The high volume of customers gives cooks a lot of experience handling foods. Learning how to prep efficiently and properly with the high safety standards that Compass Group expects is an enriching experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, keeps you busy, and great work/life balance
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 8.
I have currently been with this company for a little over a year and have honestly had a decent experience. The work/life balance is really as good as it gets especially in the restaurant industry. The job is stressful at times because you are often short handed (not sure if this is the case at all accounts). The great thing about this company is they have a lot of opportunities if you want to transfer where you work to a different job type or across accounts. Management is generally decent but their are times like every job where they are hard headed and difficult to deal with. Overall if you are looking into working for this company I suggest you give it a shot at the least.

A typical day is coming into work in the morning, setting up and gathering supplies needed for the day and then prepping for service. After that you have service then its clean up and go home.

P.S. As long as you work hard at you're job and ignore the people not doing their job, you will have opportunities with this company, just like most companies.
Pro érvek
Meal plan, benifits, vacation days and opportunities
Often shorthanded
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are no longer in service in Illinois
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rushville, IL2018, május 5.
Compass Group that I worked for are no longer in service. Not in Illinois that I believe. They may be in another state. Compass Group/canteen corrections was what the company went by.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very productive to me i learn new things everyday at work and i'm always having fun.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2018, május 5.
I say everyday is typical day at work becouse i'm always working with the customers but that i enjoy a lot.I have learned a lot of things in the company interacting with people working in the team and how to deal with problems at work communiction. The work place culture is simple you have to pantual and respect your coligues,management is always changing at work some of the manager are good managing the staff in the way of respect and we learn a lot from them. The hardest part of the job is that you work very hard long hours but salaries they don't suit our job the way we work under preasure but that what i enjoy the most becouse i grow everyday and learn to work under preasure. The most thing that i enjoy is being at work working with people it what i enjoy the most meeting new people from different countries that makes me grow personal and i enjoy working with people as per customer service.
They is free lunch
Kontra érvek
Normal working hours but theres too much preasure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
team work based
Receiving / Cook / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 3.
its fast pace get it done customer first and definitely put the employees first good benefits and the managers where very hard workers right next to the workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van