Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Assistant

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 198 értékelés megtekintése
fun place to work
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2018, július 2.
typical dat at work is preparing breakfasts lunches and snacks for customers allways trying to give the best service possible and meeting customers needs
fun and productive
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, április 13.
work starts with great communication and clearly outlined. I learnt how to work on my own intuition and grow in team leading. Management was very involved during work. the culture can use more feedback and good implementation of innovative ideas to boost peoples morale. The hardest part would have been bad communication in teamwork and management as the whole day work gets hard, but I enjoyed the involvement of people individually and confidence in the ongoing reviews.
less motivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Productive Temporrary Work
Catering Assistant in Cricklewood Bus Garage (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, április 3.
- Ok, place to work on a temporary bases.
- A typical day at work was great.
- The hardest part of working for Compass Group would be getting more local work.
- I enjoyed working with the Employees in Cricklewood Bus Garage.
Free lunch, Team Mambers
Not alot of local work
Stressful, Tedious Work
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, március 11.
It was like Groundhog Day in that it never changed no matter how I changed my outlook and in the end I yearned for the sweet release of death. Upper management is a garbage group that asks you to make a quarter out of a dime.
awful
terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun and flexiable
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Esher, Surrey2018, február 24.
i liked working at the jockey club because the people there are so nice and so are the managers , it was multicultural and i loved how people could be themselves all the time.
Kontra érvek
your job role could be changed quickly
Nice company.
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, február 1.
nice company, but sometimes dont have a clue what they doing. Lots of times managers was changing so it was difficult to get used to new every time...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
sad place to work
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, január 20.
I wouldn't let my daughter work for them, that's how bad the company is. They want the best & they dont want to pay for the best. They don't respect you for the hard work you do. I've never been at a job where I've seen more people quit then get hired. All the money Compass Group gets, there is no way they should be stingy with the people that make their company what is.
Pay, pay, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Govan2018, január 19.
I enjoyed working for compass, serving the customers was the most enjoyable part of the day. Face to face interactions with customers and helping others gave me a great feeling. There wasnt a hard part of the job, new targets and challenges were set to meet sales targets. To meet the sales targets we had to upsell to the customer these could be challenging but not hard.
Flexibility
Great People, Hard Work
Catering Assistant, Hospitality and Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle2018, január 10.
While I love the physical hard work and the great people, it often left me exhausted. 5 long years, thoroughly enjoyed and I will always remember the skills I have learnt and people I have worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, hardworking and fun workplace
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gosport, Hampshire2018, január 10.
A typical day included prepping food, serving food and drinks, clearing tables and washing up, and handling money at a till all which maintaining good customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the good team members around me who always made the job fun; and also regular customers who would show keen interest in the team.
I learnt lots of aspects of the job including how to deal with certain issues faced with customers.
Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with demand on food and drinks while keeping the cleaning standards high when it was very busy. Also the short notice when called in on days off because of zero hour contract.
Flexiblitiy, good team
Zero hour contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
no advancement
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middlesex University2017, december 20.
no advancement opportunities.in my two years there i have learned a lot of thing but when the "advancement" topic came up i was told i need to wait. co-workers and team environment was nice though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compass medical is a great place to work at,I lost it and I regret it, but trust and believe I will get back in with the company and never leave.
Catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raynham Massachusetts2017, december 11.
Compass is a great company to work for.The crew is friendly.You can learn a lot in the culinary business from the chefs and sous chefs.The company has great benefits,a great 401k they match what you put in.All in all it's a wonderful company to work for.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, paid vacation and paid sick days, paid holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Catering
catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, december 11.
Great company, always good training and quality. Free lunches and all training was very interesting and well prepared. HR great working and providing assistance .
good training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Good team building experience
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belfast, County Antrim2017, november 6.
It was a good hard working job, which i gained a lot of experience from through working with customers to fulfill there needs. I thought it was a good learning curve to go on to bigger n better things.
Pro érvek
Good team to be involved with and a lot of leeway
Kontra érvek
Long hours and sometimes boring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work great company
Catering assisant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stpauls london2017, október 13.
Love working with the company would work for them again if there had any work coming up
Treat staff great
Good team
Good mangment
Loving company loving staff good points for working for them
Freee lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to have while you're young
Catering Assistant/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  National Railway Museum, York2017, szeptember 23.
This job taught me the importance of knuckling down, getting your hands dirty and putting in some good, solid work.
Often, there would be quiet periods, where making your own work was necessary. At other times, you would be completely stretched and pushed to your limit to provide excellent customer service in busy, stressful situations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having a team built out of people who otherwise would never cross paths, university students, parents, people from other countries, all coming together and working hard for each other, learning from each other and becoming friends.

The hardest part of the job was ineffective management. Too much inconsistency in what was expected of you and often a complete lack of understanding for your needs.
Pro érvek
Making friends, working as a team, free meals, learning how to make delicious coffees
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent management, rude (sometimes psychotic) customers, in busy periods there would be short breaks or no breaks, lack of job progression
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun Workspace
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sheffield United FC2017, szeptember 10.
Nice co workers that help engage you in team work. Difficult and stressful when busy but working together helped solve problems. Nice organised structure but not entirely sure what job you were meant to be doing as each shift changed.
very enjoyable to work
Catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haverfordwest2017, szeptember 7.
every day involves doing the same thing, but at the same time every day is different in a good way.

i learned a lot working here, how to make all different coffees, how to feel more confident than i used to be with customers.

every manager is different - my experience wasnt the best.

lovely environment to work in.
Pro érvek
free lunches, considerate to life and work balance
Kontra érvek
difficult to contact compass group to report a case.
Bad Management
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  university sussex2017, augusztus 21.
If i was not working with such a great collegue I would not have worked there for as long as I did. The management were not very good at all! Sometimes useless.
Kontra érvek
£3.50 allowance for lunch - some sandwiches cost more than this.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Catering Manager/Cafeteria Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 4.
A typical work day is fast-paced and full of fun. The company paid for my sanitation classes and certification. I learned the importance of GREAT customer service skills and patients. My manager was AWESOME. She was very understanding to things happening beyond your control and tried to work with you and support you in all situations. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed for during important events. I can't pin point one particular thing to categorize a enjoyable part of the day. This was a GREAT growing place for employment, supportive team and immediate staff.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and dinners at time.
Kontra érvek
sometimes had to skip breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van