Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Assistant

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compass medical is a great place to work at,I lost it and I regret it, but trust and believe I will get back in with the company and never leave.
Catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raynham Massachusetts2017, december 11.
Compass is a great company to work for.The crew is friendly.You can learn a lot in the culinary business from the chefs and sous chefs.The company has great benefits,a great 401k they match what you put in.All in all it's a wonderful company to work for.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, paid vacation and paid sick days, paid holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Catering
catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, december 11.
Great company, always good training and quality. Free lunches and all training was very interesting and well prepared. HR great working and providing assistance .
free lunches
good training
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job to have while you're young
Catering Assistant/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  National Railway Museum, York2017, szeptember 23.
This job taught me the importance of knuckling down, getting your hands dirty and putting in some good, solid work.
Often, there would be quiet periods, where making your own work was necessary. At other times, you would be completely stretched and pushed to your limit to provide excellent customer service in busy, stressful situations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having a team built out of people who otherwise would never cross paths, university students, parents, people from other countries, all coming together and working hard for each other, learning from each other and becoming friends.

The hardest part of the job was ineffective management. Too much inconsistency in what was expected of you and often a complete lack of understanding for your needs.
Pro érvek
Making friends, working as a team, free meals, learning how to make delicious coffees
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent management, rude (sometimes psychotic) customers, in busy periods there would be short breaks or no breaks, lack of job progression
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fun Workspace
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sheffield United FC2017, szeptember 10.
Nice co workers that help engage you in team work. Difficult and stressful when busy but working together helped solve problems. Nice organised structure but not entirely sure what job you were meant to be doing as each shift changed.
very enjoyable to work
Catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haverfordwest2017, szeptember 7.
every day involves doing the same thing, but at the same time every day is different in a good way.

i learned a lot working here, how to make all different coffees, how to feel more confident than i used to be with customers.

every manager is different - my experience wasnt the best.

lovely environment to work in.
Pro érvek
free lunches, considerate to life and work balance
Kontra érvek
difficult to contact compass group to report a case.
Bad Management
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  university sussex2017, augusztus 21.
If i was not working with such a great collegue I would not have worked there for as long as I did. The management were not very good at all! Sometimes useless.
Kontra érvek
£3.50 allowance for lunch - some sandwiches cost more than this.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Catering Manager/Cafeteria Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, augusztus 4.
A typical work day is fast-paced and full of fun. The company paid for my sanitation classes and certification. I learned the importance of GREAT customer service skills and patients. My manager was AWESOME. She was very understanding to things happening beyond your control and tried to work with you and support you in all situations. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed for during important events. I can't pin point one particular thing to categorize a enjoyable part of the day. This was a GREAT growing place for employment, supportive team and immediate staff.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and dinners at time.
Kontra érvek
sometimes had to skip breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Rewarding
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Esher, Surrey2017, július 28.
I get the chance as a catering assistant to get on the job experience dealing with customers as I serve food to them. I have learnt that the customer always comes first as without customers, the racecourse would struggle to run. The management are nice and welcoming and are always willing to show new employees the ropes and where everything can be found. The hardest part of the job is serving food when we are very busy as I need to make sure that I have enough food to serve customers without running out. I really enjoy talking to the other staff as it is a chance to meet new people and learn from their experience.
ok
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gosport2017, július 27.
IIm am only a zero hour contract worker. I have worked for 4 years with them and the promace of a new full time contract. This has sice been removed as they now say they are unable to change any contracts.

Work is fast paced, cooking, cleaning and serving customers who more often than not are in very bad moods.

I have been taught how to open and close the store and how to use the till correctly.

the best part of the job is working within a small team that all get along very well.
Pro érvek
Small team that gets along
Kontra érvek
Management only cares about making money not about their staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressfiull working envirement as the senior management were not hands on
catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2017, július 19.
always short of staff and multi cultured workers hard to get on with,
this is on all compass sites .management never listen to staff and arguing between kitchen and front of house.
limited lunch offers
Kontra érvek
no hot food for floor staff
Good work place
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Christchurch2017, július 18.
I enjoy the work I have done with medirest. I work with some of the nicest people. They make work life easier. Even though I only work with for just over a year. It was a good year
Lunch discounts
Interesting Work Environment
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Epsom, Surrey2017, július 3.
Was a good first job as it was zero hours and great for me to utilize my time effectively. I also gained valuable experience on customer assistance from this.
Free food
Unorganised
productive
Catering Assistant - Full time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2017, június 16.
Serving food and beverages to patients, staff and visitor's. Keeping all work and food preparation areas clean and tidy. Till operator. helping customers.
free lunches
Terrible Work Environment
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, június 5.
I worked as catering assistant. I took patient orders via computer. I visited the rooms and called for the orders .I also built the trays and delivered them to the patients.I learned different diets,and what items were options for each patient. The pay is horrible,as is the out dated working environment.They sacrificed patient excellent service by cutting corners and hiring temps who were less than quality..This was by far the least professional kitchen I have been in.
Kontra érvek
Lack of professionalism, poor pay, out dated working environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Good environment
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, június 1.
Catered events are random. You never know weather you are working. Hours are not set. One day you may work 4 ,hours and the next day 14. One week you may work 8 hours and the next week 50.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with
No consistancy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Catering assistant manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey2017, május 28.
Was happy to work for compass group and there was many opportunities to move on in the company if you wished as a very large company. Good professional people.
Free lunch and uniform
good work environment
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scotland2017, május 17.
The people were friendly to work with. Duties involved cooking, dealing with public dishes cleaning. Had to work most Sundays which didn't suit didn't mind one on one off but the manager didn't seem bothered about trying to sort something out.
working sundays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Company to work for
Cleaner/Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gold Coast QLD2017, május 16.
Working in the mines for this company was one of the best experiences of my life, it was a very rewarding one that gave me great opportunities and took me places.
Pays the bills
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Midlands2017, április 5.
Can not reach management, full stop.
Wages errors, not updating personal details ( moved address) when requested- several times( resulting in no written correspondence from company nearly 18 months and still on going).
Summer holidays ☀️
Kontra érvek
Hot kitchens and hot uniform equals smelly me ☹️
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Useless
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear2017, március 21.
Offered me a zero hour contract for three months with a promised fifteen hour contract on completion of three months. It never happened. Never work for them again.
Non