Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Assistant

91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 411 értékelés megtekintése
productive, amazing team members
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne VIC2018, október 2.
amazing workplace, great team work with potential to grow, meeting new members and having fun along the way.
Interacting and assisting amazing chefs and being creative.
Do not Apply
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canberra ACT2018, október 1.
You will be bullied and harassed by Managers. Under paid and over worked. No support from Managers. Need to ask Manager to go to the toilet. Unqualified managers on high salaries.
Productive workplace
Catering Assistant serving public (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elgin2018, szeptember 17.
the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the customers satisfactions.

i find the managment fair

i enjoy working with my other colleagues

i enjoy meeting new people
Friendly environment
Catering Assistant/Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farnborough, Hampshire2018, szeptember 4.
A place where you are recognised for your abilities,where you are given the chance to develop your professional skills.
Productive place,high end environment and where the main thing is health and safety.
Do not work here
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, augusztus 23.
If I could give it zero stars I would.
When you have your interview they reel you in with all these lies that there’s a lot of opportunities of advancement within the company that everything is so organized and everyone is so friendly, once you start everything comes crashing down. If you have any sense of love for your self don’t even bother to apply. I’ve been working here for 3 years and I’m still stuck with the same tittle. There’s absolutely no advancement, the pay is horrible. As more people are being hired they start out with more money then you, and when you bring raises up to your managers they almost want to fire you. All the managers are two faced and you can’t even go to HR because they’re all just working for the managers, if you have a problem you actually have to call corporate HR. I highly recommend to look for something else.
The only good thing is that you have paid vacation and good benefits.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and paid vacation
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, management, unorganized, not paid enough for all the work that they make you do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
changes mgmt. to much
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 5.
good company to work for very competitive free lunches and uniforms one of the positive of this company lots of overtime good benefits and every other weekend work
lots of overtime
management changes to much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
fun place to work
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2018, július 2.
typical dat at work is preparing breakfasts lunches and snacks for customers allways trying to give the best service possible and meeting customers needs
fun and productive
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, április 13.
work starts with great communication and clearly outlined. I learnt how to work on my own intuition and grow in team leading. Management was very involved during work. the culture can use more feedback and good implementation of innovative ideas to boost peoples morale. The hardest part would have been bad communication in teamwork and management as the whole day work gets hard, but I enjoyed the involvement of people individually and confidence in the ongoing reviews.
less motivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 5Jelentés
Productive Temporrary Work
Catering Assistant in Cricklewood Bus Garage (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, április 3.
- Ok, place to work on a temporary bases.
- A typical day at work was great.
- The hardest part of working for Compass Group would be getting more local work.
- I enjoyed working with the Employees in Cricklewood Bus Garage.
Free lunch, Team Mambers
Not alot of local work
Stressful, Tedious Work
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, március 11.
It was like Groundhog Day in that it never changed no matter how I changed my outlook and in the end I yearned for the sweet release of death. Upper management is a garbage group that asks you to make a quarter out of a dime.
awful
terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun and flexiable
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Esher, Surrey2018, február 24.
i liked working at the jockey club because the people there are so nice and so are the managers , it was multicultural and i loved how people could be themselves all the time.
Kontra érvek
your job role could be changed quickly
Nice company.
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, február 1.
nice company, but sometimes dont have a clue what they doing. Lots of times managers was changing so it was difficult to get used to new every time...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
sad place to work
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, január 20.
I wouldn't let my daughter work for them, that's how bad the company is. They want the best & they dont want to pay for the best. They don't respect you for the hard work you do. I've never been at a job where I've seen more people quit then get hired. All the money Compass Group gets, there is no way they should be stingy with the people that make their company what is.
Pay, pay, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Govan2018, január 19.
I enjoyed working for compass, serving the customers was the most enjoyable part of the day. Face to face interactions with customers and helping others gave me a great feeling. There wasnt a hard part of the job, new targets and challenges were set to meet sales targets. To meet the sales targets we had to upsell to the customer these could be challenging but not hard.
Flexibility
Great People, Hard Work
Catering Assistant, Hospitality and Distribution (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle2018, január 10.
While I love the physical hard work and the great people, it often left me exhausted. 5 long years, thoroughly enjoyed and I will always remember the skills I have learnt and people I have worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, hardworking and fun workplace
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gosport, Hampshire2018, január 10.
A typical day included prepping food, serving food and drinks, clearing tables and washing up, and handling money at a till all which maintaining good customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the good team members around me who always made the job fun; and also regular customers who would show keen interest in the team.
I learnt lots of aspects of the job including how to deal with certain issues faced with customers.
Hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with demand on food and drinks while keeping the cleaning standards high when it was very busy. Also the short notice when called in on days off because of zero hour contract.
Flexiblitiy, good team
Zero hour contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
no advancement
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middlesex University2017, december 20.
no advancement opportunities.in my two years there i have learned a lot of thing but when the "advancement" topic came up i was told i need to wait. co-workers and team environment was nice though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compass medical is a great place to work at,I lost it and I regret it, but trust and believe I will get back in with the company and never leave.
Catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raynham Massachusetts2017, december 11.
Compass is a great company to work for.The crew is friendly.You can learn a lot in the culinary business from the chefs and sous chefs.The company has great benefits,a great 401k they match what you put in.All in all it's a wonderful company to work for.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, paid vacation and paid sick days, paid holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Catering
catering assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, december 11.
Great company, always good training and quality. Free lunches and all training was very interesting and well prepared. HR great working and providing assistance .
good training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Good team building experience
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belfast, County Antrim2017, november 6.
It was a good hard working job, which i gained a lot of experience from through working with customers to fulfill there needs. I thought it was a good learning curve to go on to bigger n better things.
Pro érvek
Good team to be involved with and a lot of leeway
Kontra érvek
Long hours and sometimes boring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van