Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Assistant

100 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 066 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace work environment with great hours.
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2019, május 12.
I love my schedule & the people I work with. It's a wonderful company. Unfortunately its impossible to move up in this program & that is why I am taking a leave.
Health care
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and supportive team, fast paced and demanding
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, március 26.
A typical day at work involves delivering food, table clothes and cutlery to various events. Also involved is prepping deliveries for later in the week. I've learned a lot about time management and food handling. While the work is fast paced, the workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is balancing precision with speed.
Pro érvek
Free lunch if working for a certain length
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Supervisors lied and disrespectful
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2019, február 21.
Was hired p/t but my 1St week work 40+ and that continued for months. When I asked for time off that was difficult worked 5 days straight @ 12.5 hrs a day 1day off every week and 3 weekends in a role. Work wise I was given 3 floors to catered when everyone else had 1 floor. When I said something I have a problem.. I refused to continue covering everyone once it started yo affect my health and taking care of my son. Supervisor where disrespectful and spoke to employees with profanity management did nothing.. I quit and was called back and was told things are going to change but after a week everything was back to the long hours, be called in on days off and having triple work load.. There was no change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Rubbish place to work
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Basildon, Essex2019, január 26.
Where do I start? Been working there for 4 years and no recognition for service, wages only go up when the government forces companies to pay more.

There's zero hours everywhere they like to work you to the bone and make you feel like detritus in general they keep the place woefully understaffed and then send in the regional managers in to belittle you and insult you with no basis or evidence to their claims and threaten you with "How easy it is to replace you." While for my entries time at Compass I've not seen one new starter stay more than two weeks leaving the mugs there who got threatened with being sacked.

The regional managers are wastes of space and are not needed at all in the company but like to come into a unit at the busiest time of the days and start ripping everything apart in front of customers and staff alike while abusing you verbally.

Remove these dead weights and increase the loyal staff members wages instead.

Most of the time while I'm at work there is two people all day meaning you NEVER get a break and then you lose the money for "having" a break and if you mention holiday on zero hours they start threatening you with cutting your hours so most of the time I'm working 9:00 till 6:00 with no breaks at all.

My social life has been ruined and my bodily and mental health has been ruined by this awful company don't even listen to them promising you stuff as a worker because only the managers get these perks you also HAVE to pay for your own food.
Everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Poor training and management
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  HENDERSON NV2019, január 24.
Mistakes made are due to poor management. Poor training,No help and mistakes can cost you your job. Told I was going to make more an hour and they cut it without letting me know. I would have never accepted the job.
Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive, always moving place
CATERING ASSISTANT/ WAITRESS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, Bristol2019, január 21.
there was a lot of opportunities such as working from a catering assistant to being a supervisor or a manager. the manager was always understandable and even when someone missed their shift or refused to come they will make sure there is always someone there to replace them.
lots of opportunites
long overtime hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great
CATERING ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire2019, január 5.
a typical day is good on a day to day basis, ive learned many things working with them and still am to this day. managements ok depending on what boss you got. hardest part of the job is got to be how slow service is at the moment and most enjoyable is getting to speak to the nice customers.
free lunch, suitable hours
2,0
Management is HORRIBLE
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Huron2018, december 16.
Management is a joke . I have never worked in a place that messes up on checks so much. Seems like they mess up mostly when you are in overtime. Don’t appreciate anyone of the employee. NO TEAM WORK!! Can’t keep employees and/or Managers . Horrible place to work and don’t get paid enough for all the b/s you get put in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Great place
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, november 12.
Compass group is a clean company with great morals. They offer their employees fair wages and a chance to advance. I sincerely enjoyed my time with this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job work/life balance
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Epsom2018, október 21.
Very good job work/life balance, However it can be tiring as you are on your feet for very long periods of time and will often be working late into the night.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maynooth, County Kildare2018, október 18.
Terrible company to work for. Under paid over worked. Not paid correctly numerous times. Management trained terribly in handling large number of employees.
Under paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
Not great hours
catering assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cardiff, Cardiff2018, október 4.
The pay wasn't great for under 18s. It's £4.75/hours. Also as its a 0 hours contract the most you'd work would be twice a month. Having said this, i did enjoy working here and it was great experience for future jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive, amazing team members
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melbourne VIC2018, október 2.
amazing workplace, great team work with potential to grow, meeting new members and having fun along the way.
Interacting and assisting amazing chefs and being creative.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Do not Apply
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canberra ACT2018, október 1.
You will be bullied and harassed by Managers. Under paid and over worked. No support from Managers. Need to ask Manager to go to the toilet. Unqualified managers on high salaries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Productive workplace
Catering Assistant serving public (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elgin2018, szeptember 17.
the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the customers satisfactions.

i find the managment fair

i enjoy working with my other colleagues

i enjoy meeting new people
Friendly environment
Catering Assistant/Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farnborough, Hampshire2018, szeptember 4.
A place where you are recognised for your abilities,where you are given the chance to develop your professional skills.
Productive place,high end environment and where the main thing is health and safety.
Do not work here
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, augusztus 23.
If I could give it zero stars I would.
When you have your interview they reel you in with all these lies that there’s a lot of opportunities of advancement within the company that everything is so organized and everyone is so friendly, once you start everything comes crashing down. If you have any sense of love for your self don’t even bother to apply. I’ve been working here for 3 years and I’m still stuck with the same tittle. There’s absolutely no advancement, the pay is horrible. As more people are being hired they start out with more money then you, and when you bring raises up to your managers they almost want to fire you. All the managers are two faced and you can’t even go to HR because they’re all just working for the managers, if you have a problem you actually have to call corporate HR. I highly recommend to look for something else.
The only good thing is that you have paid vacation and good benefits.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and paid vacation
Kontra érvek
Understaffed, management, unorganized, not paid enough for all the work that they make you do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
changes mgmt. to much
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 5.
good company to work for very competitive free lunches and uniforms one of the positive of this company lots of overtime good benefits and every other weekend work
lots of overtime
management changes to much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
fun place to work
Catering Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2018, július 2.
typical dat at work is preparing breakfasts lunches and snacks for customers allways trying to give the best service possible and meeting customers needs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
fun and productive
Catering Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, április 13.
work starts with great communication and clearly outlined. I learnt how to work on my own intuition and grow in team leading. Management was very involved during work. the culture can use more feedback and good implementation of innovative ideas to boost peoples morale. The hardest part would have been bad communication in teamwork and management as the whole day work gets hard, but I enjoyed the involvement of people individually and confidence in the ongoing reviews.
free lunches
less motivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 6Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van