Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

108 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 825 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
So inconsistent
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, február 22.
This job seemed like it would be awesome. No weekends, done before 3pm. Some coworkers were awesome, my favorite people there. But I went through 4 managers in a year...4! That was awful for morale because each one did something different from the other. No consistency in their management. Only 2 of those managers were decent and nice. Also being a contracted employee for the hospital meant we didn’t get the good pay or the benefits the hospital had. We had to get a union involved so they would actually pay us better. That’s how low on the totem pole we were. We were not individuals there. Working for a place that big we got lost. No personal anything from anyone. There was a high turnaround rate when it came to keeping employees as well. They broke a lot of our union contract rules by bringing in temps because they couldn’t keep people from quitting.
Weekends off, early out
Kontra érvek
Management turnaround, inconsistent training, compensation package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a difficult work place due to the product. Working in the food industry is very stressful.
Part Time Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Vernon, GA2018, november 16.
I had never been employed in the food industry until I began working there. There was absolutely no training at all for anything. I was hired as a casher but ended up cooking and preparing food. At closing was when it was difficult. We were always short people so it became stressful trying to close by a certain time. I already knew how to count so being the cashier was easy. Learning to cook was different and I enjoyed it. Working with students was fun.
Free food
Kontra érvek
not knowing who was in charge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Tiring
Retail/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everywhere2018, november 6.
It was very tiring yet it was a very good experience for me to do as I knew how to interact with a lot of customers around me and also having the ability to learn new stuff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Boring
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, ca2018, október 26.
Worked here for a year at first I really loved it but then the manager I was working for had to leave and I hated it. The girls there were catty, one girl who was a “cashier/catering attendant” never did anything tbh. She would leave me stuck at the register pretending to be busy. New manager sucked , did not like him. Never interacts with clients. Miss the way it used to be then it went to downhill
Manager, some staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Horrible experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 18.
This is a horrible workplace management sucks the company tried to takes the employees vacation paid hours , making you borrow time that will result in no vacation hours at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Busy place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, október 14.
Co-Workers were great, food was great, and you were always encouraged to learn new things and broaden your knowledge. Continuous training was provided. Everyone was nice and positive and there was never a shortage of coffee.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and the people
Kontra érvek
the never knowing what building you would be working in everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Time goes by fast
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 11.
Work schedules:
5:30 - 1:30 - Opener
6:15 - 2:30 - Lunch Closer
7:00 - 3:30 - Assistant Managers Assistant (lol)

The job is nice, it goes by so fast and its quiet and peaceful.
I was a lunch closer, a typical day at work would be to come in at 6:15 and fill up anything that we will need for lunch such as cups, salad dressings/toppings, crackers, salsas, napkins, utensils etc.
then at 9am we will close breakfast and we would chill for 15min, after that we will start setting up for lunch. so we would take out the soups, cut desserts, cut lemons, bring out cold drinks, put rolls out etc. After that at 10:30 we would take out 30min break and we would go back to work at 11:00pm. From 11 to 1:30 we would cashier and time would fly by. Cashiering is easy, because everything is easy to read, you don't need to remember anything and they write down what food they got from what station. After its 1:30 you close the gates and clean up. After you clean up you just clock out and go home.
A fast easy day, management was nice too, my assistant manager was friendly and really nice to get along with.
But one thing you should know is that all compass group restaurants are different, they have different managers, different rules, maybe different schedules?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paced and productive place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, szeptember 13.
It was a great place and was flexible when it came to my class schedule. The employee was very nice and helpful especially when it had come to new employees who were in training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
No help
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL Barry University2018, szeptember 11.
They know it be busy in the morning at subway and they only have two people there in the morning and be over working us for little pay and that is not fair.
Pro érvek
you get the shift you want
no help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stony Brook2018, augusztus 21.
Working at the university seeing what I want to achieve by saving so I can go to school myself being a team player having patience meeting new people
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management could be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 6Jelentés
Not what it seems
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, augusztus 8.
The job not what it seems and the manager not a good manager. He don't communicates with you well. He just hiring who he thinks have skills. Cooks can't cook.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Horrible
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, augusztus 1.
The management is the absolute worst. They took our break room so she could have her own personal bathroom and she only allows the suck ups use it. I wouldn't wish this awful place on anyone.
Going home
Kontra érvek
The director and upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay ..not a bad place ..jus some ignorant ppl at times
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 27.
Im jus tryna work and learn and advance in any way i can to b a better employee n person ..im a very handson kind of person,i like to stay busy ,and wirk my whole time on the clock ..im also open to changes n fast paced work environment.
Nice job
Advancemnt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
geared more for students
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, július 18.
fast paced, but no advancement opportunities, very poor pay raises.management offered no training, you learn as you go. did learn to do everything ,while others had no desire.
nice students
very poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always seeing the same faces
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 9.
Always having the weekends and holidays off getting paid vacations and sick time also being able to get off at 2:30 pm to still have the rest of the day to your self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 1Jelentés
It was
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellesley, MA2018, június 21.
During my time at Compass Group, I learned how to effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks. I also acquired the ability to resolve customer disputes in a patient manner.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and great benefits!
Not much vacation time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
Ok place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, IA2018, június 20.
it was a great way to meet new people friendly staff all got along well together we were like a little family it was a great place to work it was a little cafeteria you work in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent Place to Work
Prep/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, OH2018, május 31.
I enjoyed working at Compass Group. The people were nice hours were great 5:45am-3pm Monday-Friday
If you like interacting with people this is a great place to work.
Free food and drink
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at Compass!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, május 30.
Lovely company to work for and no complaints at all.
They treated the employees very well and was fun to work. They provided good training for those with no experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Fun and Learning Expierence
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 9.
A typical day at compass group was very educational, you get to be around various different types of food and people that your able to talk to and learn from. Helps understand where a lot of people come from and how different they are.
Free Food
Co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van