Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

93 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 188 értékelés megtekintése
It was
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellesley, MA2018, június 21.
During my time at Compass Group, I learned how to effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks. I also acquired the ability to resolve customer disputes in a patient manner.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and great benefits!
Not much vacation time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Ok place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, IA2018, június 20.
it was a great way to meet new people friendly staff all got along well together we were like a little family it was a great place to work it was a little cafeteria you work in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent Place to Work
Prep/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, OH2018, május 31.
I enjoyed working at Compass Group. The people were nice hours were great 5:45am-3pm Monday-Friday
If you like interacting with people this is a great place to work.
Free food and drink
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at Compass!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, május 30.
Lovely company to work for and no complaints at all.
They treated the employees very well and was fun to work. They provided good training for those with no experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun and Learning Expierence
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 9.
A typical day at compass group was very educational, you get to be around various different types of food and people that your able to talk to and learn from. Helps understand where a lot of people come from and how different they are.
Free Food
Co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, március 31.
Poor management for employees and poor in customer relations. Management watching you like a hawk. Don't get 40 hours a week but 36 hours. Management does not trust with cashiering.
Free Starbuck drink
Kontra érvek
Management that does not trust you with cashiering.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company to work for!!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018, március 15.
Great place to work if you like getting hurt on the job then they threaten to replace you if you can't do your job. I also didn't receive a paycheck for the first month I worked there and got wrote up when I didn't have the gas to get into work after working for free and trying to help them after a month of not being paid. Then hopefully you won't get a manager as bad as the one I worked with who threw a fit and would ruin my workstation when she was unhappy and would get mad at customers. If you're looking into this place for employment, may I recommend McDonalds cause you will have more professionalism working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager needs to take lessons on how to speak to employees!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, SC2018, március 5.
The manager there was very rude and nasty ... like a wolf in sheeps clothing..I loved my coworkers, they seem nice but the manager is the reason I quit .. I just couldn’t take the way she talked to me..
Coworkers
The manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compass group is a nice place to work.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, március 2.
Compass group is a pretty easy place to work. I am just ready to move on and move up in my career path. i have worked hard but i woulid like to make more money and have a good stable job for my family and I.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Unprofessional
Night Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, március 2.
Working 3rd shift is pretty ok cause I don't have to deal with all the crazy managers from first or second shift. I was promised a 90-day raise and when I brought that up after my 90 days management had said that they never said anything like that to me. The person that trained me trained me pretty well. I was able to work on my own after a week. The hardest part of the job is when you're working at 8 hour shift alone and you don't have anyone to cover your break and you're on your feet for that whole entire 7 and 1/2 to 8 hours for the night. What I enjoy most about the job is the different customers that I see that I'm able to talk to and relate to and everyone that comes from different places to come and work for my location.
My customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, február 28.
this is a suitable job for students as there was not many hours. Had to pay for lunch's, competitive salary, Fun place to work always working as part of team.
suitable for students
not reggular hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, február 28.
Compass group is a good place to work. I was excited to go to work everyday it was never a day I didn't want to go to work. I loved the management they were so professional, nice and kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well relaxed and positive area
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Galveston, TX2018, február 27.
It is a very great opportunity for someone who goes to school and wants to work at the same time. I enjoy working with my co-workers. My manager works with my schedule to school hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elgin, SC2018, február 26.
Good hours. Good money. Great company to work for. They offer really good bennifits to their employees. Free meal for employees. Willing to work with people who have multiple jobs.
Free meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative workplace with great staff
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montevallo, AL2018, február 15.
I worked with Compass Groups for three years. During this experience, I had ups and downs. The management and the staff were always understanding willing to help in any way that they could. I was able to form new friendships and work in a great environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarnia, ON2018, január 22.
Everyone was friendly and easy going. Had a good experience working here. Always very busy and never left wondering what to do. Nothing to complain about and everything was run smoothly.
Free meal. Short hours
Few shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Great job
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, január 13.
I love the people at Boeing. They are very nice. You learn soo much in good. They will make you better cashier or cooks. They will work with you and your schedule .
Hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and very nice group of people. Also a productive workplace
Concession Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2017, december 25.
I got stuck in the elevator! Also got free food, and to learn new experience in the workforce and met some awesome hardworking reliable team members and managers!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place but no growth
Cashier (Full-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 5.
It was a great place to work at. Mon-Fri, no weekends and latest that you're there is 7pm if you're the closer that day. Managers were nice and cool but weren't the best at managing. They focused more on having fun. Hence why I said no growth. But other than that, it was a nice experience.
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Little pay for the amount of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Bare Minimum
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  901 3rd Ave. S.2017, október 30.
I took the job at Compass Group as a placeholder while I looked for something different. I was hired as a cashier, but was required to clean, stock, and brew fresh coffee. I was also required to stock beverage cases, restock candy and clean the bakery case at the end of shift. This was nearly impossible to do, given that a cashier is required to be available to ring out customers. I would inevitably be constantly interrupted from my duties, and nothing was ever finished. It seemed to me that the pay did not reflect the extra duty requirements. For 5 days off a year maximum, (accrued, not guaranteed), and approximately $65/a day for 8 hours of work, it just didn't seem worth it. My boss was completely sweet and very helpful in covering shifts when I had things to attend to. The hours were consistent, 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week with weekends off. It served its purpose for a time.
It's a paycheck
Kontra érvek
It's not much of a paycheck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van