Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

101 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 415 értékelés megtekintése
Time goes by fast
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 11.
Work schedules:
5:30 - 1:30 - Opener
6:15 - 2:30 - Lunch Closer
7:00 - 3:30 - Assistant Managers Assistant (lol)

The job is nice, it goes by so fast and its quiet and peaceful.
I was a lunch closer, a typical day at work would be to come in at 6:15 and fill up anything that we will need for lunch such as cups, salad dressings/toppings, crackers, salsas, napkins, utensils etc.
then at 9am we will close breakfast and we would chill for 15min, after that we will start setting up for lunch. so we would take out the soups, cut desserts, cut lemons, bring out cold drinks, put rolls out etc. After that at 10:30 we would take out 30min break and we would go back to work at 11:00pm. From 11 to 1:30 we would cashier and time would fly by. Cashiering is easy, because everything is easy to read, you don't need to remember anything and they write down what food they got from what station. After its 1:30 you close the gates and clean up. After you clean up you just clock out and go home.
A fast easy day, management was nice too, my assistant manager was friendly and really nice to get along with.
But one thing you should know is that all compass group restaurants are different, they have different managers, different rules, maybe different schedules?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paced and productive place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, szeptember 13.
It was a great place and was flexible when it came to my class schedule. The employee was very nice and helpful especially when it had come to new employees who were in training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stony Brook2018, augusztus 21.
Working at the university seeing what I want to achieve by saving so I can go to school myself being a team player having patience meeting new people
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management could be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Not what it seems
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, augusztus 8.
The job not what it seems and the manager not a good manager. He don't communicates with you well. He just hiring who he thinks have skills. Cooks can't cook.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, augusztus 1.
The management is the absolute worst. They took our break room so she could have her own personal bathroom and she only allows the suck ups use it. I wouldn't wish this awful place on anyone.
Going home
Kontra érvek
The director and upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay ..not a bad place ..jus some ignorant ppl at times
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 27.
Im jus tryna work and learn and advance in any way i can to b a better employee n person ..im a very handson kind of person,i like to stay busy ,and wirk my whole time on the clock ..im also open to changes n fast paced work environment.
Nice job
Advancemnt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
geared more for students
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, július 18.
fast paced, but no advancement opportunities, very poor pay raises.management offered no training, you learn as you go. did learn to do everything ,while others had no desire.
nice students
very poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always seeing the same faces
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 9.
Always having the weekends and holidays off getting paid vacations and sick time also being able to get off at 2:30 pm to still have the rest of the day to your self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
It was
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellesley, MA2018, június 21.
During my time at Compass Group, I learned how to effectively manage my time and prioritize tasks. I also acquired the ability to resolve customer disputes in a patient manner.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and great benefits!
Not much vacation time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Ok place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, IA2018, június 20.
it was a great way to meet new people friendly staff all got along well together we were like a little family it was a great place to work it was a little cafeteria you work in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent Place to Work
Prep/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, OH2018, május 31.
I enjoyed working at Compass Group. The people were nice hours were great 5:45am-3pm Monday-Friday
If you like interacting with people this is a great place to work.
Free food and drink
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at Compass!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, május 30.
Lovely company to work for and no complaints at all.
They treated the employees very well and was fun to work. They provided good training for those with no experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Fun and Learning Expierence
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 9.
A typical day at compass group was very educational, you get to be around various different types of food and people that your able to talk to and learn from. Helps understand where a lot of people come from and how different they are.
Free Food
Co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, március 31.
Poor management for employees and poor in customer relations. Management watching you like a hawk. Don't get 40 hours a week but 36 hours. Management does not trust with cashiering.
Free Starbuck drink
Kontra érvek
Management that does not trust you with cashiering.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company to work for!!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weldon Springs, MO2018, március 15.
Great place to work if you like getting hurt on the job then they threaten to replace you if you can't do your job. I also didn't receive a paycheck for the first month I worked there and got wrote up when I didn't have the gas to get into work after working for free and trying to help them after a month of not being paid. Then hopefully you won't get a manager as bad as the one I worked with who threw a fit and would ruin my workstation when she was unhappy and would get mad at customers. If you're looking into this place for employment, may I recommend McDonalds cause you will have more professionalism working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager needs to take lessons on how to speak to employees!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, SC2018, március 5.
The manager there was very rude and nasty ... like a wolf in sheeps clothing..I loved my coworkers, they seem nice but the manager is the reason I quit .. I just couldn’t take the way she talked to me..
Coworkers
The manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compass group is a nice place to work.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, március 2.
Compass group is a pretty easy place to work. I am just ready to move on and move up in my career path. i have worked hard but i woulid like to make more money and have a good stable job for my family and I.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Unprofessional
Night Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, március 2.
Working 3rd shift is pretty ok cause I don't have to deal with all the crazy managers from first or second shift. I was promised a 90-day raise and when I brought that up after my 90 days management had said that they never said anything like that to me. The person that trained me trained me pretty well. I was able to work on my own after a week. The hardest part of the job is when you're working at 8 hour shift alone and you don't have anyone to cover your break and you're on your feet for that whole entire 7 and 1/2 to 8 hours for the night. What I enjoy most about the job is the different customers that I see that I'm able to talk to and relate to and everyone that comes from different places to come and work for my location.
My customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, február 28.
this is a suitable job for students as there was not many hours. Had to pay for lunch's, competitive salary, Fun place to work always working as part of team.
suitable for students
not reggular hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
N/a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, február 28.
Compass group is a good place to work. I was excited to go to work everyday it was never a day I didn't want to go to work. I loved the management they were so professional, nice and kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van