Compass Group-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

113 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 4 066 értékelés megtekintése
Fun workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2019, május 12.
In a typical day I would work the cash register with is very slow place depending on what shift you worked. However, the management treated anyone liked family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced until after classes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, április 15.
The day might be slow (I had a night shift) but then it picks up almost immediately after the students begin to leave class. That isn't such an issue for me, but the inconsistency in traffic makes it difficult to mentally prepare for.

I had an excellent supervisor, but that was only after they took me off of my Friday schedule (without my consent or any sort of discussion) due to "over-hiring". I alternated supervisors and was ultimately happy to have just one, due to the other being terrible in comparison. Although, it did lead to a hole in my pockets.

Lunches are free and you can make it yourself using any of the ingredients on hand. When you clocked in for your break no one could tell you to do anything during that time, which was great. It was only a half hour and it wasn't paid.

The best part of the job was my interaction with co-workers and (some) customers. Other customers steal and will deny ever touching an item.

Overall, not the best place to work at, but the coworkers make all the difference.
Free lunches, consistent hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
fun enjoyable
Till Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cardiff2019, április 11.
management treat you very well great customer service get to see events and concerts for free fair hours free lunch and food at end of shift staff are always willing to help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Ok job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, március 26.
They wanted you to do everything that you dont suppose to do but as you being a good working I did it anyways. Work on weekday no weekend it also morning shift it very convenient.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
2,0
So inconsistent
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, február 22.
This job seemed like it would be awesome. No weekends, done before 3pm. Some coworkers were awesome, my favorite people there. But I went through 4 managers in a year...4! That was awful for morale because each one did something different from the other. No consistency in their management. Only 2 of those managers were decent and nice. Also being a contracted employee for the hospital meant we didn’t get the good pay or the benefits the hospital had. We had to get a union involved so they would actually pay us better. That’s how low on the totem pole we were. We were not individuals there. Working for a place that big we got lost. No personal anything from anyone. There was a high turnaround rate when it came to keeping employees as well. They broke a lot of our union contract rules by bringing in temps because they couldn’t keep people from quitting.
Weekends off, early out
Kontra érvek
Management turnaround, inconsistent training, compensation package
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Reviewing Compass Group
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puerto Rico2019, január 12.
The job is fast paced, there is too much expected of the employees for the pay, which is minimun wage $7.25. Sometimes we have to doble shift, but it is expected for the employee to work the hours without question, I belive that it should be asked instead of push towards something that you may not be comfortable with and even moreso if it is for more than a month. The cashiers have to attend the register, serve food if needed, maintain a clean appearance of the place, and have everything stock with merchandise. Everything most be done while looking out for clients who may be at the resgister ready to pay. I think it was a learning expirience for me, I definitely didn't know that clients could be so demanding and disrespectful in there way of comunicating what they wanted.
Pro érvek
Free food at your break but with limited amount
Kontra érvek
Minimun wage, no job advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a difficult work place due to the product. Working in the food industry is very stressful.
Part Time Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Vernon, GA2018, november 16.
I had never been employed in the food industry until I began working there. There was absolutely no training at all for anything. I was hired as a casher but ended up cooking and preparing food. At closing was when it was difficult. We were always short people so it became stressful trying to close by a certain time. I already knew how to count so being the cashier was easy. Learning to cook was different and I enjoyed it. Working with students was fun.
Free food
Kontra érvek
not knowing who was in charge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Tiring
Retail/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everywhere2018, november 6.
It was very tiring yet it was a very good experience for me to do as I knew how to interact with a lot of customers around me and also having the ability to learn new stuff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Boring
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, ca2018, október 26.
Worked here for a year at first I really loved it but then the manager I was working for had to leave and I hated it. The girls there were catty, one girl who was a “cashier/catering attendant” never did anything tbh. She would leave me stuck at the register pretending to be busy. New manager sucked , did not like him. Never interacts with clients. Miss the way it used to be then it went to downhill
Manager, some staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Horrible experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 18.
This is a horrible workplace management sucks the company tried to takes the employees vacation paid hours , making you borrow time that will result in no vacation hours at all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Busy place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, október 14.
Co-Workers were great, food was great, and you were always encouraged to learn new things and broaden your knowledge. Continuous training was provided. Everyone was nice and positive and there was never a shortage of coffee.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and the people
Kontra érvek
the never knowing what building you would be working in everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Time goes by fast
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 11.
Work schedules:
5:30 - 1:30 - Opener
6:15 - 2:30 - Lunch Closer
7:00 - 3:30 - Assistant Managers Assistant (lol)

The job is nice, it goes by so fast and its quiet and peaceful.
I was a lunch closer, a typical day at work would be to come in at 6:15 and fill up anything that we will need for lunch such as cups, salad dressings/toppings, crackers, salsas, napkins, utensils etc.
then at 9am we will close breakfast and we would chill for 15min, after that we will start setting up for lunch. so we would take out the soups, cut desserts, cut lemons, bring out cold drinks, put rolls out etc. After that at 10:30 we would take out 30min break and we would go back to work at 11:00pm. From 11 to 1:30 we would cashier and time would fly by. Cashiering is easy, because everything is easy to read, you don't need to remember anything and they write down what food they got from what station. After its 1:30 you close the gates and clean up. After you clean up you just clock out and go home.
A fast easy day, management was nice too, my assistant manager was friendly and really nice to get along with.
But one thing you should know is that all compass group restaurants are different, they have different managers, different rules, maybe different schedules?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paced and productive place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, szeptember 13.
It was a great place and was flexible when it came to my class schedule. The employee was very nice and helpful especially when it had come to new employees who were in training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
No help
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL Barry University2018, szeptember 11.
They know it be busy in the morning at subway and they only have two people there in the morning and be over working us for little pay and that is not fair.
Pro érvek
you get the shift you want
no help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stony Brook2018, augusztus 21.
Working at the university seeing what I want to achieve by saving so I can go to school myself being a team player having patience meeting new people
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management could be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 7Jelentés
Not what it seems
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, augusztus 8.
The job not what it seems and the manager not a good manager. He don't communicates with you well. He just hiring who he thinks have skills. Cooks can't cook.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Horrible
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, augusztus 1.
The management is the absolute worst. They took our break room so she could have her own personal bathroom and she only allows the suck ups use it. I wouldn't wish this awful place on anyone.
Going home
Kontra érvek
The director and upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay ..not a bad place ..jus some ignorant ppl at times
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 27.
Im jus tryna work and learn and advance in any way i can to b a better employee n person ..im a very handson kind of person,i like to stay busy ,and wirk my whole time on the clock ..im also open to changes n fast paced work environment.
Nice job
Advancemnt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 3Jelentés
geared more for students
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, július 18.
fast paced, but no advancement opportunities, very poor pay raises.management offered no training, you learn as you go. did learn to do everything ,while others had no desire.
nice students
very poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always seeing the same faces
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 9.
Always having the weekends and holidays off getting paid vacations and sick time also being able to get off at 2:30 pm to still have the rest of the day to your self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van