Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 270 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Sometmes Just Never Know
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, július 16.
I've worked for Compass for 16 years. All was beautiful until the last year. Management was for self or for his bonus. No respect for the employees and client.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Relatively Good Employer
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge2018, július 16.
Good Employer, though full of mismanagement, poor benefits such as no sick pay, and the managers are too focused on numbers to remember the people. Their financial year does not fall in with the rest of the world, and the staff has no motivation to work or stay, the good people leave for something better because of management tiptoe around the complaints against troublemakers instead of dealing with it.
No Sick Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace working environment but great employees to work with
Caterer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, OH2018, július 16.
Some events will get overwhelming due to the number of people attending, but there are always managers and other coworkers available to help. If you love interacting with people, this is the perfect job.
Friendy faces
Bar Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Herstmonceux, East Sussex2018, július 15.
Overall the experience was good. Unfortunately, due to the location (unless you drive) is very awkward. You meet friendly new faces and the staff are a delight to be around.
N/D
Awkward location
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
You will regret it
Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 15.
Doesn't allow me to write a review thats too negative apparently. You will be lied to about your job position. Raises will take years. Your vacation will be taken when they feel like you should take it.
GOING HOME
STAYING
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Thhe worse management.
Cook/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silvis, IL2018, július 14.
The management is very, very, bad! I worked at a hospital as a cook. The Director and most of management are the reason that everyone quits. They expect you to bend over backwards for a company that does nothing for their employees except make you work long hours, schedule you when ever they want to, and most of time don't get scheduled days off without a day or two notice. Management likes to take advantage of their good employees that actually do their jobs, compared to the ones who don't do the required work that their position holds yet they are treated better than the employees that are good. I met lots of people that worked there for years before Compass took over services and a lot of them left due to poor management and poor treatment. So, I ask you would you like to work for a company where your taken advantage of if you excel in your position, don't know if your working the next day until the day before, and hold down two different positions at once and only get paid for one? I think not! Someone much higher in this company needs to take notice that management at this establishment is failing! I wouldn't have even gave them one star in this review if I didn't have to!
Paid vacation days
No management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Challenging but rewarding
Student Nutritionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chertsey, Surrey2018, július 14.
Lots of travelling, occasional working from home, sometimes clashed with managers due to conflicting opinions, but always negotiated and reached collective decisions. Company car.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for getting by, not if you want to climb
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2018, július 13.
Generally the company is a good place to go to work and then go home. The recent years have seen a tighter staffing and even tighter money-management. Luckily, I have been blessed with good people to work with in this company, and it has been the only reason I have stayed in this job for more than a year.
Kontra érvek
Free meals were removed, no free services at work, expect work-courses to be completed in own hours.
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marine City, MI2018, július 12.
fast paced days, when working together things would be done quickly. Everyone was a team. training was smooth and when ever i needed more time or explanation it was no hesitation.
Compass Group
Hospitality Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, július 12.
Compass are 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day. All of the little things that make the world of difference and boost the well being of millions. From outstanding restaurant experiences, enhancing sporting events and feeding thousands of school children, patients, workers and military personnel, to delivering warm welcomes, clean buildings and safe environments. We’re here to inspire, protect, nourish and energise. To brighten your day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for anyone with an iota of self respect
Hospitality Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, BC2018, július 12.
There is a reason they post so many ads on here. Not a good place to work if you have ever thought "hey, I'm a person of value" or "I'm not worthless".
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no respect, demeaning attitudes, very clique-y
Unorganized, first time managers
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wood Dale, IL2018, július 11.
Run! This place is so unorganized and management is new and egos are very high. they try to talk to you like you are a child. They over work you , send you on blank missions, warehouse pickers always get everything wrong so very upset customers. they make you drive to another warehouse into pick up more coffee instead of having everything at the warehouse ready to go or having the warehouse go get it. They dont distribute the work equally, the other guys complain so that means more work for us, they dont have to do any extra work and they always get off on time so it was about 4 of us who got treated unfairly. They are very petty managers as well! Dont even bother voicing your concerns because nothing will change at all. If you really want change leave or call corporate HR.
Benefits, vacation
Kontra érvek
Long long hours 13 hours a day almost everyday, no time to rest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Good job
Chef/General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, július 11.
I learned a lot in this job and had a lot of freedom. You are expected to work without much supervision. The company gives you the tools, you just have to learn how to use them.
It’s ok
Beverage Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2018, július 10.
I worked for the beverage transportation department and although the freedom is nice, the managers are new to maneging and don’t know how to run a business
Free lunches
Bad managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Face Paced
Director of Dining Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 10.
There are a ton of sectors to work in for greater opportunities
Huge with diversity
Competitive pay
Good insurance options for everyone
Fair Treatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible Working Conditions
Patient Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 10.
Working for Compass taught me to watch my back. Employees in the kitchen were talking poorly behind everyone's back, even talking about the managers. The managers were non existent and played favoritism. The job was to serve food to hospital patients, but there was too much workload and not enough staff so it felt like I was always rushing and couldn't pay any individual attention to the people I was serving. Drug use was happening on premises. My paycheck was shorted as well. The managers didn't respect boundaries when it came to scheduling. They spoke poorly of employees. For the amount of work with the time allotted, this place is not worth it. They act like they were doing me a favor every time I came in to work. Plus, they didn't pay me for the work. Co workers and management was not to be trusted.
Discounted meal
Kontra érvek
Low pay, gossipy coworkers, untrustworthy management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
management needs to do better
Deli Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  jacksonville, fl2018, július 10.
My job was to help mass produce either sandwiches or salads. That depended on the immediate supervisor. During my time there, I was primarily put on the salads. Never really learned the sandwiches. My immediate supervisor love to disappear on a regular bases. The chef that was in charge of us, was rarely there. If you needed some information, you had to go on a hunt for them, then consistently keep after them to get the information you wanted. Same thing with the HR person, who was reluctant to give out information. The people in the kitchen, as whole, were helpful. And it was the only kitchen I have ever worked in where you had to hunt down knives. They regularly disappeared. Or people just took them home. I had an immediate supervisor who really could not supervise.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
really needs to revamp their absentee rules. Get rid of the stupid point system. People do get sick, and if they are really ill, should not feel pressured to work. It won't make one better faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always seeing the same faces
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 9.
Always having the weekends and holidays off getting paid vacations and sick time also being able to get off at 2:30 pm to still have the rest of the day to your self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
El ambiente de trabajo es bueno hay mucho convivencia
Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Cundinamarca (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2018, július 9.
La empresa por lo general es muy reconocida a nivel Bogotá el trato con los compañeros y las compañeras eran adecuados y era una excelente formación de trabajo
Seguro médico privado compensar
Kontra érvek
La exigencia y la precion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
great place to work
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2018, július 9.
There is always opportunity for growth and advancement if you are willing to work hard and show that you want to able. There is a number of different sectors that allow for transferring and because it is across the country there is opportunity for relocation.
lots of support
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van