Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

3 505 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 506 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Worst Professional Experience
Senior Catering Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 12.
I was hired as a leader for an account transitioning from one Compass vendor to another. From the beginning there was no structure, no plan, no communication. As a new employee I’d have expected some sort of company orientation, but there was none. The senior level management that came from other accounts to lead the transition were demeaning and borderline harassing, which was brought to the attention of even-more senior level managers and yet nothing was done. The staff that stayed on from the previous vendor was the most unprofessional that I’ve ever come in contact with and had no desire to do quality work. It was so unbearable that a number of managers hired for the transition left a few months in and those that were still there were looking for new employment.
Kontra érvek
Unprofessionalism, disorganization, lack of communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible Company
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2018, október 11.
Long hours and no recognition. They run on very low budget and expect 5 star service. Each year they do budget cuts and expect the manager and directors to retain staff and improve quality and service.

Please run far far away from any management position.
Kontra érvek
long hours, low wages, low standards, no recognition, no work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Time goes by fast
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 11.
Work schedules:
5:30 - 1:30 - Opener
6:15 - 2:30 - Lunch Closer
7:00 - 3:30 - Assistant Managers Assistant (lol)

The job is nice, it goes by so fast and its quiet and peaceful.
I was a lunch closer, a typical day at work would be to come in at 6:15 and fill up anything that we will need for lunch such as cups, salad dressings/toppings, crackers, salsas, napkins, utensils etc.
then at 9am we will close breakfast and we would chill for 15min, after that we will start setting up for lunch. so we would take out the soups, cut desserts, cut lemons, bring out cold drinks, put rolls out etc. After that at 10:30 we would take out 30min break and we would go back to work at 11:00pm. From 11 to 1:30 we would cashier and time would fly by. Cashiering is easy, because everything is easy to read, you don't need to remember anything and they write down what food they got from what station. After its 1:30 you close the gates and clean up. After you clean up you just clock out and go home.
A fast easy day, management was nice too, my assistant manager was friendly and really nice to get along with.
But one thing you should know is that all compass group restaurants are different, they have different managers, different rules, maybe different schedules?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
C-Suite Guest Service Agent/Catering Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 10.
I was unhappy almost the whole time working for this company. Not only do i disagree about the management but I also disagree on how they treat their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Do Not Work For any Compass company
Senior Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2018, október 10.
Worked at a site for 15 years. Then Eurest (Compass) won the contract. Went from a thriving business with almost 30 full time employees to nearly no business and 6 full time employees. They came in and destroyed a wonderful workplace. 10 months later they bailed because they ran the place into the ground. I left after 6 months seeing the writing on the wall. Terrible management, poor decisions, never knowing from one day to the next what direction you are to go in. Worst job I have ever had. I would never, ever work again for any place associated with the Compass group.
The whole company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Management SUCKS
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stratford, CT2018, október 10.
The workers are very catty they act like children they do what they want and management's SUCK Management here has no compassion at all management talks down to you management is very prejudiced management does not like women management only cares about customers and not there employees management does not follow up on anything that needs to be followed up with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Honestly, a disorganized mess
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, október 10.
Honestly, there's nobody that cares about doing things well, or potentially better, because the company is probably very comfortable in their longstanding contract with the University I work at.

Management is a joke and it's not even clear what they DO, since most supervisors can't work the cash registers, the food service areas, AND ordering is always a mess anyhow. Recipes are not written down anywhere. Communication between the morning and evening shift is non-existent. Being understaffed is perennial. Labor cost is a constant upper management complaint, but we can apparently afford to hire multiple expensive temps, every single day?
Since the dining hall doesn't really need to EARN any money, day to day, inefficiency and indifference is simply the norm.
A free meal every shift
Kontra érvek
No communication, always understaffed, no standards, useless and opaque management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Compass
Consultant Services Group, Food Services Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Food Services Manager2018, október 10.
I've worked for Compass Group on a few occasions, and always enjoyed it. Different parts of the company require you to look at a variety of services, but in general, the company is good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
ambiente tenso
Director de Operaciones y Comercial Catalunya (Volt alkalmazott) –  08019 Barcelona2018, október 10.
Empresa con visión absolutamente financiera a pesar de operar en el sector servicios.
pulmon financiero
horas de trabajo
Hit or miss
Food Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peterborough, ON2018, október 9.
Company itself isn't bad to work for but management can be a pain. Expect lots of unrealistic deadlines and goals and zero recognition unless you're willing to sacrifice a lot of personal time.
Steady job, unionized
Management, short staffing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Toxic Environment
Lobby Concierge (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, október 9.
Once you're hired and learn the ropes, you will discover that it's not what you had expected. A lobby concierge is a far cry from being security. What is more, they are promoting an individual who they believe that's management material and she does not know how to treat people. Remember the "Golden Rule". Speaking about how they treat people, they've treated me as if I am a member of the short yellow bus.
salary
Kontra érvek
very cut throat and not what I had expected as a concierge job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
productive
Accounts Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  UNITED KINGDOM2018, október 8.
Complete all the duties assigned on a daily basis. Must complete all assignment . Learned to update a Daily Event Excel spreadsheet.
Management was very organised within each department that all employee work as a team .Good team spirit .
Job satisfaction was there after reaching all the timelines ,. It can be very frustrating when your colleague is late in their deadlines which affect the overall time lines for the department.
great environment
Kontra érvek
have to be on time for the shuttle bus
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days but enjoyable when you are there
PLAITE WAITER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edgbaston2018, október 8.
Work days can be long and tough on your feet but can also be quite enjoyable and go quickly when kept busy and under good management. Also you get the choice of when you want to work which makes life easier.
Pro érvek
free lunch, get the choice of when you want to work
work days are all day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Not impressed
Catering Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2018, október 7.
Originall applied for dishwashing, but manager called back and said they felt I was better suited for another position of being a catering associate.
It started good ( for a week) then started to go downhill. Started noticing how incosistant the training was. One day I was told and taught how to do something the next day I was told not to do it the way they just taught me. Co-workers were flakey and would call in a lot. Spoke to those who actually had been working in their positions for a while and they said that it was normal, which is why there was a high turn over rate (Funny, since the manager told me how low the rate was in my interview).
About a month is all I could take of the place before calling it quits...or not. Manager said they would put me down as a PRN worker rather than accepting my resignation. Looks good for management because that way it still shows I'm part of the company but just on call, and it looks good for them because it looks like the turn over rate is low. I still have not heard back from them and don't intend to.
The only thing I will miss about the job is interacting with the patients and making them smile.
Pro érvek
Reduced lunches, enjoyed working with the public
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet, short breaks, poor management, poor training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Horrible place to work
Bayfront Hospital Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, október 7.
The manager acts like the employees are below him because he comes from money. The woman there are very catty and gossip constantly. They work you so hard in little time amount. It's very dirty. No one cleans up their station or stock for on coming shift employees. The manager sees this after I complained many times he did NOTHING. I absolutely had to quit after a few months. Good pay $10.25hr but not worth it. They throw so much food away but still makes you pay for yours no employee discount.
Literally Everything...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
buen ambiente
Camarera de pisos (Volt alkalmazott) –  cordoba argentina2018, október 7.
Un dia tipico en el trabajo, mucha adrenalina.
Trabajar en equipo
la directora muy accesible
el buen ambiente con mis compañeras
aprendizaje uso maquinarias
nervios
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Regional Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South East2018, október 7.
Good Company to work for. Structured organisation supported by a national network that provides all the tools and requirements needed to complete the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Horrible senior management
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Andover, MA2018, október 5.
I have never been used, abused an lied to as much as this company did to me. I have over 20 yrs experience in this industry an no company has a what have you done for me lately attitude. VP of national accounts and his DM's are not to be trusted,
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
senior management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
great opportunities
Corporate Executive Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 5.
Compass is a huge company with a lot of opportunity but it won't just be handed to you. Hard work and dedication will help you move up to where you want to be. Work life balance, not so much if you want to move your career upwards, but great benefits and opportunities.
benefits, learning opportunities, advancement
Kontra érvek
work life balance, large corporate politics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
nothing good
Supervisor/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manvers2018, október 5.
had a group of managers head chefs all aginst me because i had an opinion and they didnt like it there all terrible at there jobs no doubt it will be closed soon enough never put the customer first or staff treat all staff like rubbish unless your in the click and then the click talk about each other instead of saying it to there face , bullying , all they want is yes men sorry but im no robot , ...................... if your 2 faced backstabber talk a load of rubbish no morals terrible at your job then apply im sure they will snap u up .
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van