Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 130 értékelés megmutatása
Fast paced and productive
Environmental Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 1.
You have to be very efficient and dedicated while filling that particular position for that job. Being on time and ready to work with no excuses is needed as well as being respectful to everyone despite the way they treat you.
Daily Meetings
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Reviw Summary
Barista and Front of House Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2017, december 1.
Nice place to work. Day shifts, Monday through Friday. Lots of advancement opportunities. Free lunch or breakfast, you can choose one. All the free soda and juice you can drink.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ugly ways they handle everyone
Floor Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2017, november 30.
Management sucks here. They dont care about anyone but themselves. They write you up no matter what even if you have a drs note from being in the hospital after a car crash and cant make it to work before. They write you up if you wear ur uniform. They dont want any good people workinh for them. They play favorites there real bad. I loved what i did but couldnt stay bc of the people. I have kids i dont have time for their stupidness !! Also their pay is like 7 an hr..!! Really thats to low especially for someone like me that has kids at home.
Good co workers
Management and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
great workplace
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, IN2017, november 29.
great work with good employees, fun to work with and management were flexible with scheduling and allowed you to work overtime, lack of job advancement and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work at
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, november 28.
Really nice customers, employees were nice and hard working. Flexible schedule, managers were very nice and they would try to work with you if you had an issue.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Managment is great
Chef Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waltham, MA2017, november 28.
Not trying to speak for anyone else but my own personal experience. i worked there for a few months, and enjoyed most of time there. I found the place to be a little lack luster. Not that a job should have it but growth did not seem like an option. There was one cook who was where he was for a while. which is what he wanted but not myself. I had asked for a higher pay when hired and was told that he wasnt really allowed to go higher then what he gave me. A few months later a new employee comes in with what i had asked for. little things boil the pot.
Pro érvek
good pay, good hours, experience
Kontra érvek
short breaks, standing all day, high expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Hard Work but pays off
Director of Dining Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 28.
I really enjoy working for Compass. I have learned a lot and there are some great people to learn from. I hope to continue my career there for a long time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat and management is quick to put a knife in your back
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, november 28.
If you do decide to work for this company. Turst in nobody co-workers and or management only out for themselves . Go in do your job and go home after 8 hours. Manager asked me if I could stay and help with dinner I told him no and punched out for the day. Worst company I have ever worked for
Pro érvek
They will smile in your face
Kontra érvek
While They stabbed you in the back and twist the knife
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Diversity and skillsets
Regional Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 28.
Meet with the associates on a daily basis to address workload and assignments and review any company issues

Each account is different in many ways. It is very important to collaborate with your associates to promote team building.

Share my management skill set with my associates to help them better understand the decisions I make.

Learning the culture at an account is a very important aspect of the job when it comes communications and personal issues that involve staff members.

It is important to maintain equality across the board with the staff. Disciplinary action can be challenging at times which also includes termination situations.

Being able to work closely with the client and meet his goals and expectations. Staff recognition also goes a long way.
Pro érvek
Meeting people from all walks of life
Sitting in an airport
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great people, poor salary
IT Help Desk, Temporary Contract (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, West Midlands2017, november 28.
Great management, great colleagues, extremely low pay compared to other companies however. Rota basis, shifts and hours are good too. Sometimes uncertain on future with not much notice of contract extension
Pro érvek
Good management, good shifts, good people
Low salary.
muy buena empresa
auxiliar general (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cali, Valle del Cauca2017, november 27.
es muy buena empresa porque le brinda oportunidad a las personas de poder trabajar
Pro érvek
es una empresa muy buena y prestigiosa
Kontra érvek
hasta ahora para mi no hay
You never know...
Supervisor/Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bristol, Bristol2017, november 27.
With Compass you can either get really lucky and get a job with the nicest people that have ever existed with really nice salary or end up in a place forgotten by God, full of nasty people, with rate so pathetic it hurts to look at payslip.
Climbing up the ladder is nearly impossible if you are not the type that is not gonna leave them alone if won't get what you want. The only way to get promoted without being a pain in area managers behind is for someone to leave and most of the time by transfer.
You don't have to be an Einstein to figure out company is trying to save money on some departments the worst way possible - by cutting peoples hours.
Good HR
Different rules everywhere
mismanagement
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, november 27.
Unprofessional management. Low pay. If you are young, inexperienced. Dishwashers can move up to cook. But, overall not a great place to work if you are a seasoned and experienced.
Pro érvek
lunch cost, cost is minimal
benefits are not great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
stage
Assistante en Ressources Humaines (Volt alkalmazott) –  922017, november 23.
Ce fut un stage, accueil des clientes et téléphone
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great job ... Worst management I've ever had
Jack of All Trades (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carmel, IN2017, november 22.
I enjoyed the job here, clients were friendly and place was very clean. But, please take my advice on the Meridian Street location in Carmel. If you don't want to be in high school drama, do not work here. If you don't want to be insulted and talked down to on a daily basis, do not work at this location. If you don't want to be a work mule, consider employment elsewhere. And by that, I mean, there are employees complacent in their positions at this location that literally make you do everything. But then take credit from higher up management for your work. They literally do nothing and you will be told "I can have management replace your position" ... So this is intimidation and management does nothing! And keep in mind, they have another employee there that will bully each and every new person that comes thru the door. When you go to management, you are told to handle it yourself weather you or another new person is being the target. Wonder why they are always hiring? Take it from me first handedly.
Pro érvek
Free food, clients you serve are excellent, decent start out pay
Kontra érvek
Horrible management and complacent employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Awesome time period
Duty Manager/ Barista, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queenstown, Otago2017, november 21.
Working for has always been close to my heart, learnt and mastered so many skills specially barista and bar tending, everyone at management was approachable and used to have staff briefing every day which actually made the environment so easy going for every one to speak up and give their best by communicating and sharing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great opportunities
Recruitment Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perth WA2017, november 21.
Enjoyed working for this company. Was able to transfer from a fly in fly out role, to a head office role. Management were very supportive and gave great feedback and opportunities to develop.
Good for part-time
Food and Drinks Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  the bar, UK2017, november 21.
It was a good place to work for part-time work whilst I studied at University. The pay was quite good for the job roles and I'd recommend this place to work if you just need the odd jobs here, and there
Good part-time
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stony Brook, NY2017, november 20.
Felt like a family atmosphere, hard working people
management was OK, as long as you worked hard and did everything asked of you
hardest part of the job was getting breaks or someone to cover my shift if I needed off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and co-workers and friendly and helpfull
Bilingual executive secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo2017, november 20.
Good company to work since its a multinational company. Since has offices around the Globe it gives the opportunity to interact with employees from different countries.
Free lunchs
Kontra érvek
Lack of long term career oportunity

Átfogó minősítés