Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 197 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
geared more for students
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Radford, VA2018, július 18.
fast paced, but no advancement opportunities, very poor pay raises.management offered no training, you learn as you go. did learn to do everything ,while others had no desire.
nice students
very poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Les règles ne sont pas toujours respecté.
aide général de cafétéria (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, július 18.
J'aime ce que je fais mais l'ambiance n'est pas trop bonne . J'aime travaillé avec les élèves. Les règles ne sont pas toujours respecté.
Le salaire est beaucoup trop bas pour le travail que l'on fait.
repas à petit prix.
Kontra érvek
Les règles ne sont pas toujours respecté.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Is a waste of my time
Cashier/Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 18.
Another job through compass group would be beneficial but definitely not chartwells.
I don’t know what you want me to say, but im definitely not giving u 84 words on a dead end situation for me. I’m more focused on finding work. Sorry , not sorry
Pro érvek
as a parent I picked up a lot of healthy eating habits for my children along this job experience
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not like the culture of the company based from my experience.
Sr. Director of Foodservices (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, július 17.
It's a very large company and I only worked at a small sector of the company. From my role as the Director of Food Services, it's a rather political...
Pro érvek
Good work and life balance considering the industry I was in.
Unproductive work culture.
Good for students
Part Time Waitress (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Swansea2018, július 17.
Working in Liberty Stadium at the moment. A great flexible job for students as you can say yes or no to a shift, however, there is no contract hours. Unreliable for income.
Good extra money
no contract hours
Horrible Management lack of integrity
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullard, TX2018, július 17.
Staff and coworkers are great manager is rude and belittles you and makes threats and gets away with it beware nothing is done about it Corp does nothing
Great food great staff
Horrible management
Sometmes Just Never Know
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, július 16.
I've worked for Compass for 16 years. All was beautiful until the last year. Management was for self or for his bonus. No respect for the employees and client.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Relatively Good Employer
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge2018, július 16.
Good Employer, though full of mismanagement, poor benefits such as no sick pay, and the managers are too focused on numbers to remember the people. Their financial year does not fall in with the rest of the world, and the staff has no motivation to work or stay, the good people leave for something better because of management tiptoe around the complaints against troublemakers instead of dealing with it.
No Sick Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace working environment but great employees to work with
Caterer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, OH2018, július 16.
Some events will get overwhelming due to the number of people attending, but there are always managers and other coworkers available to help. If you love interacting with people, this is the perfect job.
Friendy faces
Bar Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Herstmonceux, East Sussex2018, július 15.
Overall the experience was good. Unfortunately, due to the location (unless you drive) is very awkward. You meet friendly new faces and the staff are a delight to be around.
N/D
Awkward location
You will regret it
Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 15.
Doesn't allow me to write a review thats too negative apparently. You will be lied to about your job position. Raises will take years. Your vacation will be taken when they feel like you should take it.
GOING HOME
STAYING
Thhe worse management.
Cook/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silvis, IL2018, július 14.
The management is very, very, bad! I worked at a hospital as a cook. The Director and most of management are the reason that everyone quits. They expect you to bend over backwards for a company that does nothing for their employees except make you work long hours, schedule you when ever they want to, and most of time don't get scheduled days off without a day or two notice. Management likes to take advantage of their good employees that actually do their jobs, compared to the ones who don't do the required work that their position holds yet they are treated better than the employees that are good. I met lots of people that worked there for years before Compass took over services and a lot of them left due to poor management and poor treatment. So, I ask you would you like to work for a company where your taken advantage of if you excel in your position, don't know if your working the next day until the day before, and hold down two different positions at once and only get paid for one? I think not! Someone much higher in this company needs to take notice that management at this establishment is failing! I wouldn't have even gave them one star in this review if I didn't have to!
Paid vacation days
No management
Challenging but rewarding
Student Nutritionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chertsey, Surrey2018, július 14.
Lots of travelling, occasional working from home, sometimes clashed with managers due to conflicting opinions, but always negotiated and reached collective decisions. Company car.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for getting by, not if you want to climb
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2018, július 13.
Generally the company is a good place to go to work and then go home. The recent years have seen a tighter staffing and even tighter money-management. Luckily, I have been blessed with good people to work with in this company, and it has been the only reason I have stayed in this job for more than a year.
Kontra érvek
Free meals were removed, no free services at work, expect work-courses to be completed in own hours.
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marine City, MI2018, július 12.
fast paced days, when working together things would be done quickly. Everyone was a team. training was smooth and when ever i needed more time or explanation it was no hesitation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Compass Group
Hospitality Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, július 12.
Compass are 60,000 talented people bringing you all of the great tasting food, memorable experiences and vital support services that can transform every day into a great day. All of the little things that make the world of difference and boost the well being of millions. From outstanding restaurant experiences, enhancing sporting events and feeding thousands of school children, patients, workers and military personnel, to delivering warm welcomes, clean buildings and safe environments. We’re here to inspire, protect, nourish and energise. To brighten your day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for anyone with an iota of self respect
Hospitality Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, BC2018, július 12.
There is a reason they post so many ads on here. Not a good place to work if you have ever thought "hey, I'm a person of value" or "I'm not worthless".
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no respect, demeaning attitudes, very clique-y
Unorganized, first time managers
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wood Dale, IL2018, július 11.
Run! This place is so unorganized and management is new and egos are very high. they try to talk to you like you are a child. They over work you , send you on blank missions, warehouse pickers always get everything wrong so very upset customers. they make you drive to another warehouse into pick up more coffee instead of having everything at the warehouse ready to go or having the warehouse go get it. They dont distribute the work equally, the other guys complain so that means more work for us, they dont have to do any extra work and they always get off on time so it was about 4 of us who got treated unfairly. They are very petty managers as well! Dont even bother voicing your concerns because nothing will change at all. If you really want change leave or call corporate HR.
Benefits, vacation
Kontra érvek
Long long hours 13 hours a day almost everyday, no time to rest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good job
Chef/General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, július 11.
I learned a lot in this job and had a lot of freedom. You are expected to work without much supervision. The company gives you the tools, you just have to learn how to use them.
It’s ok
Beverage Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2018, július 10.
I worked for the beverage transportation department and although the freedom is nice, the managers are new to maneging and don’t know how to run a business
Free lunches
Bad managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van