Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 415 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
building maintenance worker
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, október 16.
working 5 days a week and
management is OK
everything is good and hard part is if we don not know the job then that will be hard .
most enjoyable part keeping us busy at work.
Great Work Place
Generalist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 16.
My time at Compass has been everything I could have hoped for. My time there I was able to learn so much about me and how the food and support services industry works. There's great career advancement and the people there are awesome to work with.
Ambiente de trabajo estable
Ayudante de cocina (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madrid provincia2018, október 16.
Trabajo realizado durante nueve meses de manera eventual en los que adquirí conocimientos culinarios y una gran experiencia en el trabajo en equipo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's like a box of chocolates-never know what you're going to get
EVS Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, október 16.
day/night report from supervisor before your shift begins, daily cleaning with in patients as well as turn over rooms as the patients being discharged from the hospital.
free uniforms
short breaks
Production
Housekeeping Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perth WA2018, október 15.
My typical day at work was to ensure all staff were physically fit for work. Stretching before each task they do. The days runsheets allocation to all staff. Hardest part of the job was the heat. Hydration a must. Management always on hand. What i learnt within the company was friends focused on fast flexible fun and if utilized in the right manner was always enjoyable.
Multicultural and friendly
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Busy place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, október 14.
Co-Workers were great, food was great, and you were always encouraged to learn new things and broaden your knowledge. Continuous training was provided. Everyone was nice and positive and there was never a shortage of coffee.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and the people
Kontra érvek
the never knowing what building you would be working in everyday.
No work life balance
Human Resources Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 14.
Company will send you anywhere during the off season, there is no work life balance, and they will not promote you unless you have a previous relationship with someone at the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chef Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  NJ AND PA2018, október 14.
The clients are great people top work with.the work day seems to go fast because your busy.get all holidays and weekends off. good benefits,early hours.
weekends off
some long nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lo importante es el cliente.
Camarera (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madrid, Madrid provincia2018, október 14.
En esta empresa aprendí que lo importante es el cliente, no los empleados. Tuve una incidencia con un tipo de alumnado en el colegio Tajamar y en vez de hablar con el colegio y defender a su empleado optaron por lo más fácil, prescindir del empleado y seguir bien con el cliente ya que en España hay miles de personas deseando ganar 400 euros al mes.
Comías gratis.
Kontra érvek
Antes es el cliente, después el empleado.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun entry level kitchen
Prep cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilliard, OH2018, október 13.
I worked in the Cafe of a large cell phone provider. I ran the deli counter for the midshift of the day. Usual tasks included: slicing meats and cheeses, building sandwiches ahead of time, and to order, tearing down and closing the station, and sometimes running the cash register or stocking the salad bar.
free starbucks, meals were subtracted from paycheck for $15 a pay period
chef
Chef/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ternhill, Shropshire2018, október 13.
same old as most of the big catering companies.
the paper work is more important than the customer.
all food is cooked with recipe cards.
the suppliers are the usual big ones.
Don't do it
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, október 12.
This was a horrible place to work. They don't care about their employees. They have high turnover. The pay is horrible. I would never go back. The management was horrible.
Pay. Disrespect. Everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Worst Professional Experience
Senior Catering Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 12.
I was hired as a leader for an account transitioning from one Compass vendor to another. From the beginning there was no structure, no plan, no communication. As a new employee I’d have expected some sort of company orientation, but there was none. The senior level management that came from other accounts to lead the transition were demeaning and borderline harassing, which was brought to the attention of even-more senior level managers and yet nothing was done. The staff that stayed on from the previous vendor was the most unprofessional that I’ve ever come in contact with and had no desire to do quality work. It was so unbearable that a number of managers hired for the transition left a few months in and those that were still there were looking for new employment.
Kontra érvek
Unprofessionalism, disorganization, lack of communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Terrible Company
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2018, október 11.
Long hours and no recognition. They run on very low budget and expect 5 star service. Each year they do budget cuts and expect the manager and directors to retain staff and improve quality and service.

Please run far far away from any management position.
Kontra érvek
long hours, low wages, low standards, no recognition, no work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Time goes by fast
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 11.
Work schedules:
5:30 - 1:30 - Opener
6:15 - 2:30 - Lunch Closer
7:00 - 3:30 - Assistant Managers Assistant (lol)

The job is nice, it goes by so fast and its quiet and peaceful.
I was a lunch closer, a typical day at work would be to come in at 6:15 and fill up anything that we will need for lunch such as cups, salad dressings/toppings, crackers, salsas, napkins, utensils etc.
then at 9am we will close breakfast and we would chill for 15min, after that we will start setting up for lunch. so we would take out the soups, cut desserts, cut lemons, bring out cold drinks, put rolls out etc. After that at 10:30 we would take out 30min break and we would go back to work at 11:00pm. From 11 to 1:30 we would cashier and time would fly by. Cashiering is easy, because everything is easy to read, you don't need to remember anything and they write down what food they got from what station. After its 1:30 you close the gates and clean up. After you clean up you just clock out and go home.
A fast easy day, management was nice too, my assistant manager was friendly and really nice to get along with.
But one thing you should know is that all compass group restaurants are different, they have different managers, different rules, maybe different schedules?
Munkahelyi kultúra
C-Suite Guest Service Agent/Catering Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 10.
I was unhappy almost the whole time working for this company. Not only do i disagree about the management but I also disagree on how they treat their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Do Not Work For any Compass company
Senior Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryland2018, október 10.
Worked at a site for 15 years. Then Eurest (Compass) won the contract. Went from a thriving business with almost 30 full time employees to nearly no business and 6 full time employees. They came in and destroyed a wonderful workplace. 10 months later they bailed because they ran the place into the ground. I left after 6 months seeing the writing on the wall. Terrible management, poor decisions, never knowing from one day to the next what direction you are to go in. Worst job I have ever had. I would never, ever work again for any place associated with the Compass group.
The whole company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Management SUCKS
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stratford, CT2018, október 10.
The workers are very catty they act like children they do what they want and management's SUCK Management here has no compassion at all management talks down to you management is very prejudiced management does not like women management only cares about customers and not there employees management does not follow up on anything that needs to be followed up with.
Honestly, a disorganized mess
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, október 10.
Honestly, there's nobody that cares about doing things well, or potentially better, because the company is probably very comfortable in their longstanding contract with the University I work at.

Management is a joke and it's not even clear what they DO, since most supervisors can't work the cash registers, the food service areas, AND ordering is always a mess anyhow. Recipes are not written down anywhere. Communication between the morning and evening shift is non-existent. Being understaffed is perennial. Labor cost is a constant upper management complaint, but we can apparently afford to hire multiple expensive temps, every single day?
Since the dining hall doesn't really need to EARN any money, day to day, inefficiency and indifference is simply the norm.
A free meal every shift
Kontra érvek
No communication, always understaffed, no standards, useless and opaque management
Compass
Consultant Services Group, Food Services Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Food Services Manager2018, október 10.
I've worked for Compass Group on a few occasions, and always enjoyed it. Different parts of the company require you to look at a variety of services, but in general, the company is good.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van