Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 605 értékelés megmutatása
It could be better
Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aviva Stadium2018, február 17.
Unfortunately the supervision doesn't help you to have a good productive day. Screams and shouts and lots of abuse. It's a casual position so it's hard to plan around, they expect you to be available 100% of the time, and if you tell them you're not free once (even if your sick) she won't bring you back, unless she really needs you. I'm not surprised the staff doesn't come back to work with them anymore. I heard it was better before they changed the supervisors.
Channahon Mobile Exxon
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Channahon, IL2018, február 16.
Management extremely lax and has zero structure. Promotes unhealthy work environment. Filthy. Employees have terrible work ethics and standards. Employees have poor attitude due to poor management. Extremely stressful environment and poorly organized. Extremely face paced with Inadequate staffing. Manager only hires old staff that has been fired or quit prior. A lot of theft of supplies going on as well as employees dropping food on the floor and being served. Ask to look at kitchen during your interview and you will run. If your looking for long hours and very hard work without being appreciated and unhappy employees this is the place for you. Also, LOTS of paperwork to do as it is a “safety” work place.
Pro érvek
All the cigarette Breaks you’ll ever need
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
challenging but rewarding if you are up to it
Executive Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 16.
great hours for spending time with the family. i gained a lot of industry experience with that company working up through the ranks to the position of executive chef without a culinary degree. proving that if you put the time and effort in, you will be rewarded
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun making food for the inmates
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, CO2018, február 16.
It was fun making food for the inmates but, the inmates liked to take advantage of me. That is why I got fired because they did not measure out the food properly.
cooking the food
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and experience
Dishwasher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2018, február 15.
It was a good job to work at and the people their are great but it’s time to look for a new job and get more money and just sit back and take care of your family
Free lunches
Short breaks
Highly stress enviorment
Patient Service Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2018, február 15.
Worked 50+ hour per week. Over worked with short deadlines. Unrealistic expectations from management and company. Great benefits and 25 PTO days per year.
Great benifits
Kontra érvek
Too many work hours per week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Job Based
Chasier/Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2018, február 15.
With a job you are there to work, but sometimes you get along with co-workers as well. In this job I did and I didn't and helped me learn to do the job given.
management, payment
co-workers
No room to advance
Warehouse Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2018, február 15.
Company was not willing to give deserved raises, with no real chance for advancing your career. Compass would rather replace than grow associates. Management expects you to work overtime and does not stick to company policies.
overtime
Kontra érvek
unnecessary stress, no growth chance, poor communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative workplace with great staff
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montevallo, AL2018, február 15.
I worked with Compass Groups for three years. During this experience, I had ups and downs. The management and the staff were always understanding willing to help in any way that they could. I was able to form new friendships and work in a great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
to much change in upper management which in turn made managers quit with no suppport
Executive Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DMV2018, február 15.
Compass need to do a better job of taking care of the employees who make the who they are. They expect you to make them money but do not care about the well being of the people who work for them.
steady pay check
Kontra érvek
long hours, rude upper management, short staffed, no training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with little rest every single moment
Server/Waiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, IN2018, február 14.
It's like working at a diner that's constantly prepping for a lunch/dinner rush. The higher ups where ruthless and the breaks where so short the time walking to the break room ate up a quarter.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no benefits that I saw.
Good Company
Cook - Premera Blue Cross facility (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, február 14.
A comfortable environment. Most of the clients were respectful and nice to be around.
Typical day was always busy.
You learn to juggle more responsibilities, as you become short staffed.

Management was okay on the property itself, very helpful when questions came to mind. As well as picking up the slack, and did not have to do so, when we were short staffed. Did not act as if they were better then us. Felt very comfortable. Management was also very complementary each day of us.

Hardest part of the job was-- the power play between employees, one in particular who was trying to get others to do their job constantly, sitting and taking too long of breaks, so others never got their break due to that happening.
With all that happening management told us we must clock in and out for breaks we never got as corporate was giving them a bad time of us not clocking out for our breaks.

The clock in and out system with a automated phone system, that felt like it took forever to get through the prompts.

Enjoyable part was, the sense of humor of the management as well as some others we worked with and clients as well, this helped to lighten the mood. Hearing nice complements of the foods made and served as well as those menu items put in grab n go centers. Problem solving for clients in a stressful situation and making it right for them in some way.
Pro érvek
Good company as a whole. Present manager is a nice person to deal with. They paid well.
Kontra érvek
Uniform top was ugly color and the hat just made us all too darn hot all the time, our heads could not breathe so to speak! Much of the time short handed, did not get breaks due to short staffed, but told to clock in and out for them.
fast pace company
PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROLLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, február 14.
great place to work at due to the constant demands of fresh produce from the units, it was intense. great experience, great people, huge company. great respect.
yummy baguettes
no cons at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es una muy buena empresa ,se preocupa mucho por sus trabajadores
Mantencion (Volt alkalmazott) –  Antofagasta2018, február 14.
Como ya dije la empresa es muy buena en salarios en preocupacion asia los trabajadores y nustra familia y los mas importante siempre el respeto que siempre tienen no importando el cargo
ok place to work
house keeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, február 13.
This was a part time job, that is a cleaning service. A typical day at work consist of mopping, sweeping, vacuuming and sanitizing rest rooms. It wasn't a great place to work but it helped with the bills.
Pro érvek
a few extra dollars a moth
poor management
Keep everything stocked between shifts and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Vernon, IL2018, február 13.
Only seemed to care about 1st shift. I worked 3rd and 1st shift is what she worked. it was frustrating how much management didn't care unless it was them on the chopping block. our needs were below theirs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Family working environment
Morrison Management Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, február 13.
A typical day for me would be to come in and ensure that all of my employees were present. I would either start with catering or assigning tilts to cashiers. I worked closely with the director of the department, so I did payroll, customer service, etc. The workplace was diverse. The hardest part of my job was completing payroll. It was only hard for a period of time until management out their foot down about employees not punching in and out. The most enjoyable part of my job was assisting the customers.
Customers
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
job is ok
Baker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shippensburg, PA2018, február 13.
I was told i would be baking from scratch more than i am, i work with mostly men and women over 50, and college students. Management hires mostly relatives and fires anyone else they hire almost immediately, there was 23 supervisors that came in and left last year alone. Because its a union job, seniority is everything. getting fired is next to impossible. its decent pay and amazing benefits but because we dont work when the students are off its hard to keep up with bills and save. its a good job if u dont care if u enjoy it or not
free food
management sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work and learn new things
Unit Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  hyderbad, Telangana2018, február 13.
good place to work and learn new things,good management.work culture is truly professional,had set work timings because of the site which i handled is good.
free food on duty
nothing
ambiente de trabajo ecxelente
cocinero ll (Volt alkalmazott) –  la loma cesar2018, február 12.
Es una empresa solida exigente con sus colaboradores y cumplida
Pro érvek
todo lo que exige la ley deltrabajo y un poco mas
ninguno