Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 130 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth it, horrible horrible company (just look at all the other reviews!)
Dietary Aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaver County, PA2017, december 10.
Favoritism*drama*lack of respect*no care for people and their home lives*very very low pay with **maybe** a 15 cent raise after 3 years of working*their meal planning is based off money as the residents complain frequently about how terrible the meals are*meals are cold by the time the residents receive them due to old/broken equipment*same meals almost every day*some people can no call no show several times in a month and still have their job and other receive "points" against them even with a 7 day in advance call off*bad management leads to good employees leaving their job* Basically, this is a horrible company to work for, and I feel sorry for the residents as they deal with the repercussions of it all. I wish I was exaggerating all of this, but I'm not. It is terrible. Not to mention Ive recently noticed other jobs in my area, the SAME type of job, pay 5 dollars more!! I will be finding another job very soon.
Free lunch
Everything, literally
Poor management
Cleaner/Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton Ont2017, december 10.
Management brenda berry at juravinski hospital in Hamilton is very poor your treated like your not human and any needs are not met even when it comes to bylaws but yet they listen to other people's problems favoritism or what
Kontra érvek
Hear what they think you want to hear
Worst job ever
Catering Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2017, december 9.
Seriously underpaid. Terrible work environment everyone just talks bad about each other behind everyone’s backs. Patients don’t even want someone coming in their room. You work 12 hours a day but you’re there for 13 so if you work consecutive days in a row you don’t have time for anything in your personal life.
Found a new job
Kontra érvek
Pay, coworkers, stress level, work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work at all!!! I wouldn't recommend nobody to work here even if they needed a job. Management is the worst!
Route Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2017, december 9.
Not a good company to work for! The worse company to work for actually. I wouldn't recommend this job to no one not even my worst enemy. Management, Management, Management that's all I need to say. Absolutely the worst! The only thing good about this job is going home. I really dont think that this company is going to survive long because of how they treat their employees.
On your on...I guess
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor company, no customer or employee concern
Suprvisor/Senior Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2017, december 9.
Managers focus is on money. NO concern for customer satisfaction or employee satisfaction. HR does not provide support. Over 1 hold on phone and no email responses.
Pro érvek
not a good company over, just do your job
Kontra érvek
no concern for customer satisfation or employee satisfaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn't told I would be the main dishwasher
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gladwin Schools2017, december 8.
I thought I would be doing food service, as the ad stated. I did very little food service and did major dishes and pan washing. It was very hard, back breaking work. I feel that they should put in the ad that more than half of your work load is Dish Washer!
Pro érvek
Got to work with the kids
Kontra érvek
washing huge pans in huge sinks
Munkahelyi kultúra
groupe encourageant les talents de toutes origines
Executive Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gamba2017, december 6.
Travailler pour compass dans deux pays différents m'a permis d’acquérir une extraordinaire expérience et découvrir un monde de saveurs, j'ai pu participer au concour master chef en Afrique de sud organisé par compass ou j'ai eu le meilleur prix HSE et décrocher la troisième marche du podium dans le classement général je souhaite avoir la possibilité de découvrir et travailler dans d'autre pays ou opère Compass
Pro érvek
grande expérience, énergie, créativité, passion
Précipitation par moments
Fun place but no growth
Cashier (Full-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 5.
It was a great place to work at. Mon-Fri, no weekends and latest that you're there is 7pm if you're the closer that day. Managers were nice and cool but weren't the best at managing. They focused more on having fun. Hence why I said no growth. But other than that, it was a nice experience.
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Little pay for the amount of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Drama and favoritism
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2017, december 5.
Don’t do it! Horrible management. Unorganized and full of drama, favoritism and back stabbing. Too much work and never enough people to do it. They promise the residents 5 star service but never want to hire enough people to do it. You are constantly overwhelmed with work and the raises are pennies not dollars. They do not care about the employees or the residents, only the bottom dollar. There is no one on Management staff you can confide in or trust. Worst place I’ve ever worked.
The residents are sweet
Kontra érvek
Too much work, always understaffed, favoritism, drama, no one knows how to do their job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun
Food Service Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 5.
Great place
to to work if you are interested in food.you can grow and learn just remain confident and be strong in your decisions and excel. this place can be grat for cooks in the making.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
competetive school dining
DIRECTOR OF DINING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 5.
Overall a good place to work No real room for advancing unless contracts for new school districts were received. Hiring stay at home parents and grandparents.
Pro érvek
quality of life type of job, no weekends, rarely any nights
no room for advance, 7 years in same position, more lateral moves than anything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Costa Coffee Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Derby, Derbyshire2017, december 5.
Its a good workplace very welcoming staff it just sadly wasn't for me or what I needed but is definitely a job for someone who's looking into retail :))!
Very Fun Workplace
SERVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 4.
I loved working for compass group. I hope to find a better job in my field ging forth with my life. Its a very great atmosphere. Ienjoyed taking care of customers in such a high volume area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
work and environment
Catering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dunedin City, Otago2017, december 4.
come to work with handover ready to start, Must be dressed appropriately and uniform standard , neat and tidy. i learned to never be afraid to ask if not sure of anything. Management were very helpful and caring , always took care of staff and are very understanding. There is never an "i" in TEAM , when one falls we all fall together but we are always there to pick each other up. Hardest part of the job is the beginning but once you get the hang of it you will be fine. The best part of the job is making new friends and having your TEAM there to support you.
Fun and Fast paced work
Graduate Student Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoboken, NJ2017, december 2.
I loved it when I worked part time at Compass Group. Managers were friendly and at the same time they want to keep the work perfect. They will help us with our work when we asked them. other workers are also friendly and when we ask for help they will.
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Terrible work environment
Unit Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 2.
Compass Group had a terrible work environment. There was tons of favoritism and also harassment. I was pushed out after I had surgery and returned to work. Upper management made decisions that made no sense and treated workers and lower management very unfairly. They chose to advance the workers who agreed with them, even if the didn't work very mush or have good ideas.
I can't think of any.
Terribel workplace culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
N/a
Dietary Aide (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2017, december 2.
A good company to work if you love working wit elderly people.
They work good with your school schedule
They always recognize a hard and fast worker that is always on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company at all levels
Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bnp paribas London2017, december 2.
It's a good company to work for as it is the biggest catering company in the world so there are many possibilities to climb up the ladder
Big company
Many employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to hone ones customer service skills
Housing Associate & Flight Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort McKay, AB2017, december 1.
A wonderful place to work that taught me skills I will keep with me for the rest of my life.

I learned how to deescalate situations, how to create excel formulas to facilitate my own job and how to create a strong team dynamic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working with people and helping others it's a great job.
Patient Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2017, december 1.
I liked the job but the management was horrible. Don't get me wrong my immediate supervisor was amazing, but the manager was horrible. I would still be there if it wasn't for her.
friendly co workers
Kontra érvek
shift work, no holidays off, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés