Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 268 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Lack of communication
Food Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, augusztus 12.
There is a break in the communication between management and employees. This causes confusion and poor work environment. With the lack of proper information and guidance for employees to accomplish the desired job the end result tends to be a poor outcome.
Free lunches
Hostile work atmosphere
Cunfusing
Head Baker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort McMurray, AB2018, augusztus 12.
I'd rather not work for them if possible,,to many silly rules ,stupid recipes they want you to folllow ,to cheap ,poor management most times ,to many managers
needs changes
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, NY2018, augusztus 11.
the pace is fast and i think their expectations are for you to catch on quick...altho i appreciate getting hired if youre not physically fit dont apply...they really need to break new hires in slowly...and not expect them to do 10 things in an hour...maybe organize a little better so workers arent overwhelmed where theyll want to walk out....10 minutes is not enough time to fill a milk cooler...you ll be on your feet all day in a hot area with no air circulation...but the days go by fast...
Pro érvek
work day flies some coworkers are helpful
Kontra érvek
too much to do in little amount of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful job no benefits
Cordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubuque, IA2018, augusztus 10.
I work for some good time over 10 hrs a day, they had me work several Saturdays promising extra money, they didn't pay me for any Saturday that I worked. They don't take care of the employees, I had to leave due to an emergency they fired me pretending it was job abandonment when I had called them.
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Challenging
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, augusztus 10.
Since my time at Chartwells / Compass at the University I've been trying to come up with five single words that would describe my experience. I'll list them in order of most appropriate first.
1. Stressful
2. Overwhelming
3. Challenging
4. Confusing
5. Frustrating

In my job history I've probably never had a job as frustrating as this one. If you join management in any capacity, prepare to have a limited work life balance. The pay is appropriate but the work load and schedule is not consistent. This is due to mainly the ebb and flow of the University. Summers you may be laid off even if management promises you'll be kept. During school times business is brutal due to the high traffic. I had many days without a break. Labor was kept low and we ran on low crew counts often. There is a very corporate mindset which prizes image above all else. Management says the right things but in reality some of those things never come to pass or seem to be outright lies. Low performing employees are coddled while high performers eventually leave due to standards and policies not being enforced consistently. Lots of gossip and backbiting among employees. The positives are the benefits, free shoes, free meals. If you are beginning your work life and are young, this might be a good place to start. You'll learn how to navigate a corporate world. If you can handle high amounts of frustration and stress you'll fit right in.
Benefits, Meals, Shoes
Inconsistent work schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Rough
Executive Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, augusztus 9.
It is very very fast paced. They keep the staffs hours VERY lean. Does not hold contracts and if they do not find you another place to work you are going to scramble to find a new job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fun enviroment
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 9.
A typical day at work consist of prep and keeping the salad bar stocked. As well as dealing with customers and keeping my area well cleaned. The management works with me on my scheduling issues and are available when ever i need them.
the hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment with minimal pay
Café Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oaks, PA2018, augusztus 9.
The work itself is not bad, but dealing with the poor management and toxic workplace culture is. This creates a high turnover of employees, so only those with thick skin will be able to handle it. The job is physically taxing - lots of standing, bending, and squatting, as well as some heavy lifting.
Pro érvek
Free meals, paid time off, sick time, no nights or weekends
Kontra érvek
Long hours, standing all day, poor management, workplace harassment
Good team
Security Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire2018, augusztus 9.
I had a very good time with my colleagues. The company takes staff management very seriously. I'm very happy to be part of a great team. Very serene working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, augusztus 8.
Compass group is vry busy restaurant ,there food is very low price .The managements are very friendly and easy to work with. They work so hard to systsfy their custmors.
FREE LUNCH
FLEXABLE SCHDULE
well initiative, Organized, Good communication
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria Park, toronto, ON2018, augusztus 8.
cleaned everyday.
To make sure all Garbage bin are empty and restroom are sanitized.
Office table are well dusted and clean

Being a lead should always be balance besides my job and others as well.. to make sure they're doing there job done.

Team work is the most enjoyable part in job..
Pro érvek
no job weekend.. it's great more time on family
7 hrs
Stay Away
Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, augusztus 8.
There was no training provided in the beginning. You were like a fish at sea to fend for yourself. If you asked the question enough times they would say, oh, didn't I tell you you find the link here. Inevitably the link was broken when you found it in a maze in intranet.
Free food
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not what it seems
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, augusztus 8.
The job not what it seems and the manager not a good manager. He don't communicates with you well. He just hiring who he thinks have skills. Cooks can't cook.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
they have good benifits
EVS Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 7.
its was a good job pay was good great benefits i just felt management was very messes lots of drama with employee and management pay checks would always been wrong
good benefits
messes managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Chartwells
Kitchen Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, MO2018, augusztus 7.
When i first started it was nice. But then the switched supervisors and the new lady did not know anything and left me with a lot of her work load. It was not a fair transition.
Excellent Corporate Culture
Site Regional Manager - US/LATAM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 6.
The company is very committed to providing service to their clients and the staff understands the mission. I was able to use my expertise in my role. There could be some better alignment.
Strong ethics
Munkahelyi kultúra
equal opportunity if you're hard working
Food Service Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, augusztus 6.
A great company to work for . limited opportunity at the top with not much direction. Don't agree with purchase obligations. many locations to work at
pay
oppertunities
Depends on the manager
casual event waitressing and bar work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cardiff2018, augusztus 6.
This can be a great place to work however if you are stuck with a manager that isn't very nice it can be very long, however in my experience, most of the managers are nice so is fun to do because it is event work
free lunches
Kontra érvek
Can be long hours without breaks
Fun and social
Pizza Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mars Hill, NC2018, augusztus 6.
It was a great place to work and a fun job overall. You can talk to students from all over the world. The only three complaints I can think of was a sense of Favoritism (particularly in family members) , the fact that you would have to help said favorites and hear about how "awesome" they are, and long hours.
Free meal.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, only 1 break in a 12 hour shift, and very fast paced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
it is a job
Housekeeper, Touchpoint Support Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alabama2018, augusztus 5.
A lot of clean
I learned what to clean different viruses with
no comment on management
you learn who to talk to and who not to
the linen
meeting new people
benefits are good
no fair treatment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van