Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 066 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and friendly work place
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire2019, május 25.
For a student it was perfect chance to challenge yourself in new work environment. The people were very helpful and nice. If you want to obtain more hospital experience, it is grate start point.
Great management
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 24.
It’s great to work for a company who sees you as a human being and not just an employee. The management is great and understanding. You can always work your way up if you want to do this for a long time. There’s always contest and prizes and everyone there gets along most of the time but we are always a team. Everyone including the management is helpful and always ready to lend a hand.
Insurance
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Malta new york global foundries cafe
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malta, NY2019, május 24.
Very hostile work environment managers are very rude unprofessional would never work for them they are disrespectful too
Your just a number they dont care best thing I did was to leave
Pro érvek
Construction workers were nice respectful
Rude managers UNPROFESSIONAL
Fun place to work
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, május 24.
Its was fun coworkers were good students were polite job was easy going good pay great hours good food good cooks good management good sense of humor.
Get free lunch
Can get busy
People are nice
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, május 23.
Would be better if we had all we need to do the job the place is great but need little more help with management easy work hours ok could pay more no room to advance
5,0
Kitchen
Cafeteria Manager (providence memorial hospital) (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, május 23.
I was on pot alot I did the washing room the people was great alot of good hard working people we help the people we took care of a lot because we had good food because of the cook and the help from us
Compass
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, május 23.
Clock in,. Wash my hands and then go get a cart and sanitizer bucket and check the cooler for what needs to be sliced and get the product. or I needed to go and cook off chicken and let it be cooling before I go and start slicing. Always expect the unexpected because things can change in drop of a hat there. Got pulled alot to help out other stations. Management is ok but still needs alot of improvement. They don't think about the schedule and making sure areas are staffed.
Hardest part of the job is they rely on the same people to make up the slack for the ones that don't want to do their job.
The most enjoyable about the job is the employees. I meet my best friend there.
only one free meal but sometimes you work 10 and 12 hours
having to pay 35.00 a month parking /
regular
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 22.
se trabaja sin recesos ni horarios para comer no contratan personas cuando hay demasiado trabajo y las pocos empleados por turno terminan sin aluentos eso no li he visto en ninguna otra companiade los estados unidos no hay dias de enfermedad ni personales ni pagan bonos solo a los jefes
no hay descanso asi trabajes 10 horas no te puedes sentar es terrible
Wouldn’t recommend
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019, május 22.
Compassion at every point of human contact is the biggest lie i have ever heard. understaffed and poor management. no one is held accountable for their actions.
Kontra érvek
Mandatory overtime due to understaffing
good company to work.
Assistant manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2019, május 22.
when I work with compass group Canada. I learned lot of management aspects, and I met lot of peoples with different ideas. I travel lot of places. more friendly environment.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
El ambiente de trabajo es muy malo
Auxiliar de dietas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fontecha, Álava provincia2019, május 22.
Pues deberían visitar las unidades y hacer integración para que esto no suceda por qué los alministradores no prestan atención a esas cosas y por eso la gente se aburre y Seba
Pro érvek
Muy cumplidos para los pagos
Kontra érvek
Nos contratan y nunca va a mirar las condiciones como se trabaja
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be thrown under a bus at some point.
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2019, május 22.
I worked for Compass, specifically Eurest Dining for almost 11 years. I am and will be forever grateful for the knowledge and training I received through this company, but it definitely has its issues. The rules and regulations of the company are selectively enforced, and are typically only regarded when they want to fire someone. This was not my experience, but I witnessed and dealt with the repercussions of this culture on multiple occasions. Great benefits and schedules, but they are very tight with wages. Even as one of the most highly priced food service companies, their pay rates are typically 15-30% less than their competitors.
Good Pay But Not Worth It
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  NC2019, május 21.
If you're a hard worker with a real work ethic and a bent towards getting the job done and done well...

Well then this job won't be for you.

Pays great. Benefits are real. But if you're a worker, you'll quickly find all the folks in upper management are not. They're office workers tasked with running food service. They don't know anything and if you do, you're seen as hard to work with/have a bad attitude.

They will constantly be the architects of crisis and you'll constantly have to fix problems, even when you tell them out and out how to fix things, they'll ignore you. Mostly for costs, but also because they're just incompetent.

If you don't have health problems, you'll get some working here.

In the end I walked away because they didn't believe in me, just using the brand I worked for for money. Sad really, because the pay and benefits are EXCELLENT. management classes and development -real attempts are made. But it's poor execution over and over and if you're not in the in group or don't look like them, you'll only go as far as they want you too. They don't want anyone like them in upper management and that's talking about experience and skin color.
Pro érvek
Excellent pay and benefits, vacation pay and SICK pay
Poor Leadership and Upper management, constant crisis management
Good Company
Catering Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 21.
Good company to work for if you want to advance your career. I liked coming to work everyday. the client is a very difficult person to work with and is very difficult to please.
Estabilidad
maestra de cocina (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana2019, május 21.
Él ambiente es bueno .aveces la administración no. Tiene. Buen sueldo en comparación a otras empresas.
Pro érvek
Estabilidad y buen sueldo.
Aveces la mala administracion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not work at Exxon cafe baton rouge
Dishwasher and Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Exxon Baton Rouge La2019, május 21.
It starts with company . Poor pay.
Poor management . Get used a lot for other jobs . Never have enough workers . Pay is real low . Fast food pays more.
Free meals
PAY
Unhappy work place
Environmental Service's (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boonville, IN2019, május 20.
Needed a better manager, she was always rude towards everyone. Needed more time for extra work, always short handed. Worked extra hard and was treated bad.
Kontra érvek
Disrespectful manager, Short breaks, to much work in short period of time for one person.
2,0
Exhausting work
Patient Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2019, május 20.
Work consisted of taking patients or supplies to designated areas.
Very tight time frames for getting to or from areas. Some situations are beyond the control of patient transport,such as staff shortages or miscommunication.Management was very stressed at this location and would take it out on staff.

If you want another review for this company,check Crothall Health services.
Pro érvek
Get to meet interesting people
Walking constantly
Great company
Barista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, május 19.
This company has a lot of advancement opportunities at several different locations. The union is also quite robust if you decide to join it. If you like food and the service industry in general you can't really go wrong with compass.
Not worth the trouble
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 19.
This job is not what you apply for. When you come in, you think you are to do one thing and they will have you doing something totally different. I have found it to be the same at all the locations I have worked.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van