Compass Group Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 825 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work.
Senior custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, március 22.
Work day is great. Very busy. The hardest part of the job when people don't show up to work and makes hard for everyone else that showed up for work. Very tiring coworkers always fighting with one another. The company does not care about their employees. To many problems supervisors does nothing about the problems at work.They don't care about what a person or their families go through.
Vacation time sick time. Benefits
Kontra érvek
People not showing up to work.
Good experience.
Kitchenhand/Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roma QLD2019, március 21.
Enjoyed working with Kitchen staff & met many positive hardworking colleagues. It was a great opportunity to gain experience in a Commercial kitchen & able to multitask in all areas of the Camp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative allowance and awesome boss
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Geneva, IL2019, március 21.
I really enjoyed working for compass group. I had a very understanding boss. Unfortunately, I needed to take time off. But grateful for the opportunity I had.
Pro érvek
Paid time off and benefits
No cons
Great Place
Regional Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, március 21.
I had no intention of leaving this great company my sector was sold and I was part of the sale. I would return in a heartbeat. I spent a great number of years and have strong relationships with many team members at Compass I started when it was just a small company and was part of its growth.
Bhuj
Housekeeping Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bhuj, Gujarat2019, március 21.
Compass is a not good company, employees benefits, such as, lodging and fooding, and training, medical allowance, and other, such as salary or pay out is not time to provide the employee,
Not a free
Long hours duty
Management needed changed
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2019, március 20.
Wonderful person to train me, unfortunate person in charge of hiring employees that needs replaced. Enjoyed working with the teachers and students. Miss my,former workers.
Free lunches
No healthcare
2,0
Excessive Management Turnover, NO Communication
Catering to You Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Huron, MI2019, március 20.
My opinion has changed over the course of working here, multiple Patient Service Managers since I started.

Shifts varied with some on 12's, 8's, and 4 hour shifts. In the diet office, the current PSM will try to work with you to accommodate your schedule, but it can be changed at a moments notice, constantly check the posted schedule.

Lack of communication between managers leads to no one ever being on the same page and different job expectations for different people.

The diet office can be overwhelming for the most part, but there is a sense of teamwork between the other catering associates, they will try to help you, but they can be overwhelmed to. If you don't have great time management skills, this job is NOT for you. You must be a self-starter and be able to balance a lot of tasks at once.

Outside of the hectic management, crazy hours/shifts, and heavy workload, it can be super rewarding. Most of the patients love you, who doesn't want food? And the coworkers you have can be some of the best people you've ever got to work with.
Coworkers, full time benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication between management, sometimes unfair expectations
4,0
Great People
Manager Estimating, Janitorial Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2019, március 20.
Great team with a winning attitude. Many opportunities to grow and experience new things. Very supportive of personal challenges. Support personal training and educational upgrades.
2,0
It's a job
Hospitality Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Victoria, BC2019, március 19.
Do not expect to be able to "move up" if you're hired as a Hospitality Associate. You have your set job and that's it.
There's a pretty unactive union?
The management is not the worst I've had but it's not great. Some management are nice and helpful, others are wildly different depending on the day. Switching from nice to rude and awful.
Having a set schedule is super nice, but the 12 days are so long, and makes the day's you have off feel like you don't actually have much time off. The alternating 3 day weekends are the nicest part.
Pro érvek
Highest paying job I've ever had
long days, iffy management
buena empresa
TIEMPO LABORADO (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2019, március 19.
Oportunidad de trabajo, buen clima organizacional, pago oportuno
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to leave work angry everyday, this is for you!
Cashier/Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MN2019, március 19.
This is a place where management loves their bonuses and could care less about anything else.

It's extremely understaffed making you extremely overworked.
The $12 an hour isn't worth it.
They do what they can to get you to go home early but won't help when you're short that person.
They have health care but it's almost nothing.
They hire anyone they can find.
They don't train, so if you have time, it's up to you.

I worked there for 6 years. I left work angry everyday and hated my job. I no longer work there and have lost quite a bit of weight and feel so much happier.

There is so much better out there...skip this one and keep looking!
Pro érvek
You can leave early and management doesn't seem to care, it's very hard to get fired
Kontra érvek
No free lunches, full time is really part time, not much for time off
Fun workplace
Janitorial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2019, március 19.
It was a great place to work. My contact workers were friendly and great to work with. Management was great they were always on top of things and made my job a whole lot re easier
Great team.
Kontra érvek
Low pay and no holiday pay
ok
Waitress / Housekeeping assistant/ Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2019, március 18.
not much earned they leave you to it and headteacher does not provide much help when it comes to developing your career. They focus more on getting the students to be silent all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a wonderful cafeteria
Senior Sales Tax Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, március 17.
Compass is a great company and one of the best in Charlotte . I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a job .The Management team has implement a great culture for and work atmosphere I loved it very much.
Pro érvek
Great Peolpe and a very good business culture
4,0
decent job
Dishwasher. Clean dishes, put dishes away (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clinton, NY2019, március 17.
Extremely fast paced working environment. Not enough teamwork, or communication. Decent training. Expect other duties: mopping, heavy lifting, bending, stretching, reaching, squating, getting wet. That's your basic job essentials. Pay is low, hours are low. If students take a break - spring break, summer break, winter break - don't expect hours. Job can be fun, no screaming/yelling/criticising management team.
fun job, respectful managers
Kontra érvek
no team work when needed, low pay, low to no hours, bad communication skills
Poor upper management
Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, március 17.
12+ hour days, A huge disconnect with upper management and workers. You hardly even see upper management come in at this branch. They take advantage of lower management and workers. What I’ve learned working at this branch is they will work you to death treat you horrible and then kick you to the curb.
It is an understatement to say how poor the upper management is here. They are young and inexperienced combined with lazyness and a poor attitude towards there working staff. You would only have to be desperate for a job to want to work here. All of the talented people that they had have moved on to better things and the garbage has stayed mostly because they wouldn’t make it anywhere else. I would not recommend working at this branch.
Hmmm, still thinking.
Kontra érvek
Overworked employees, inexperienced upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run the other way if you're contacted for a position here.
General Help (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, ON2019, március 16.
By far this was the worst job I have ever had. The job itself makes you feel like your wasting your life away, though it's a job. The management acts like preteen girls with a cult-like mentality. If you're not in the inner circle and happen to breathe a little too loudly, you can expect to see your hours cut. The manager is the most pathetic man I've ever met in my life. He's a coward and just as gossipy as the rest of the employees there. Though his gossip involves confidential, professional information about employees. He will take other employees' words that you quit, are going part-time, want fewer shifts, can't work Sundays, whatever the case may be. He's cowardice and immature, definitely not fit for any kind of power position, whenever I have to speak to him it feels like I'm talking to a child, and not a cute one either. There's many, MANY, other issues with this company, but quite frankly I'm positive if they got a better boss those issues would be history. Even a monkey would manage this place better.
nothing
everything
Grato trsto
auxiliar de casino (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vallenar, Atacama2019, március 16.
Buen ambiente de trabajo y se preocupan de la seguridad de sus empleados
Ninguno
Ninguno
Terrible Management
Custodian/Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester Hills, MI2019, március 16.
The cleaning company I worked at for 2 yrs lost there contract so Compass Group took over and things went from fun, relaxed, and reliable job to them cleaning house and firing everyone. I used to really love my job until Compass Group came and it became a living nightmare. The Manager is horrible his a retired military n he doesn't know what his doing I wished they never came to Rochester Hills,MI. I don't advice anyone to work for COMPASS GROUP cleaning company the worst place to WORK.
Kontra érvek
Temporary job bc of new managment they dont know what their doing n its just not worth staying
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bar Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2019, március 16.
A very hectic environment for retail. However it does prepare you for similar positions in the future. Most of the management are great, a handful were a bit petty.
Fun co-workers
Very very intense
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Compass Group? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van