Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

373 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 443 értékelés megtekintése
Fantastic company
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, november 9.
Doing door to door sales was greatly compensated, there were changes in the structure to pay less for the work unfortunately.
Top class benefits, fantastic support and people.
Not a great job when you have to walk in 15F to -10 F weather
Top class bennefits
Kontra érvek
Too cold to do door to door sales in very cold regions
comcast
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, november 5.
comcast has great benefits for part time and full time. retail stores are unorganized due to improper training. most employees get terminated by people who got understand Comcast system their self.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
training
Great Company
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, november 5.
Work here was awesome, you had other people always willing to help you. there was always some potluck and great vibes. Hardest part about the job was trying to upsell past cable.
Potlucks
Cable Cutters
comcast
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, november 3.
Comcast is like a family company when you come in its like you was home the people are very friendly we play game compete with other teams management push you to do better and tell you its ok if you feel that your not doing good for that day team work make the dream work ..
Working at Comcast
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, november 2.
With comcast, the work you put in is what you get out of it. It's actually a good place to work. As long as you like sales. The commission is pretty good, I average around 1100 dollars for commission and thats just me, not some top performers. The only downside for me would be the inconsistent scheduling.
Decent pay
Inconsistent schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hill, GA2018, október 30.
You have to be a motivated person and have the drive to work alone. It is an amazing company to work for and an excellent opportunity to grow. The people within the company are very helpful and strive to help you succeed.
Productive Atmosphere
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2018, október 28.
You must be willing to be a go out knock on doors if needed. Comcast is not a place for the meek of heart; you must have an attack attitude and mindset to make this job work to your advantage.
Great training opportunity
Cut throat job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very Great
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, október 23.
I enjoyed working at this company because it was pleasant and vibrant and if it wasn't so far, I would go back. Managers were great and positive and it was fun enviroment.
Flexible hours, parties, enviroment
Kontra érvek
Salary, short breaks, and sitting
Munkahelyi kultúra
If only they could get out of their own way
Ad Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, október 11.
Totally mismanaged organization. They launch a new product without fully vetting only to have the sales reps take the heat when it breaks down. Metric goals are complicated; you can reach your sales goal and still be punished because the "buckets" aren't distributed correctly across categories. Managers have very little authority. Senior management has been off the street too long to give advice. Suggestion: let your best salespeople do what they do best. Don't tie them daily to a laptop inputting data that makes the company look good.
Their motto is "Comcast cares". It doesn't.
On the plus side, it's a good way to break into sales. Training is excellent with data. Use this job for a year as a stepping stone to a real job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Awesome and Fast Paced
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, október 5.
Comcast is a valuable place full of exciting products and or services they offer great training and an atmosphere where you can grow as fast as you push yourself
Pro érvek
great products and or services
nothing really
great place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, október 1.
I really enjoyed working at Comcast i've been trying to get back int the company for a couple years now I worked at the front counter in Manahawkin NJ an then moved to a win back rep door to door out of toms river NJ I would love to be a win back rep once again. I must say I did very well I won awards a trophie gift cards ipad etc I was always one of the top sales reps. I left the company due to an injured foot. Im really hoping I can get back into Comcast or a company that's is almost the same.
health care, 401k vacations, sick days and holidays off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Best Company Ever
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 28.
I loved working for Comcast I hate that they laid us off but I would work that company anytime they call me back. The benefits are the best that I have seen. Free Cable,home phone,internet and home security. The 401k is dollar for dollar match and all the other perks are just great. I can not say anything bad about this company.
Pro érvek
Good Money, 401k, discount cable, hone phone, ho, e security and internet.
Kontra érvek
Sales Rep hours leave no room for Family Life but I loved it anyway. The hours are 2-8 M-F
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun job but very stressful
Sales representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, szeptember 26.
Comcast is a great company with very good benefits. Unfortunately most calls aren't call related to selling which makes it difficult to meet metric goals.
Pro érvek
great benefits fun laid back culture
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Environment and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hudson, NH2018, szeptember 26.
Comcast provides employees with all the tools needed to perform their duties and ongoing training. this is an ever changing environment and you need to be flexible with ongoing changes. The atmosphere of diversity is fantastic. They reward their employees for the hard work that they put in. Contests and fun environment and opportunity for growth.
Great Incentives
Workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, szeptember 18.
In the beginning it was amazing to work for Comcast. When the company started to add more services it was no longer about helping the customer it was more about sell sell sell.
Comcast
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, szeptember 14.
It's a great place to work with an awesome culture. The pay is awesome ! I would tell anyone to apply for this job. We also get free services for cable
can't find none
the money is great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Great benefits.
In-bound sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, szeptember 14.
Great company to work for with great benefits. Nice workplace culture. Fun people to work with. I met some great people at this position. Unfortunately the closed down their center.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, great benefits.
Sales/Customer Retention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, szeptember 5.
Comcast treats their employees well. The benefits are very good. Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k match. Also tuition reimbursement and flex spending are offered. Free cable and internet for employees.
Comcast
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 26.
They are trying to become customer focused, but don’t show that they are. Poor communication with rules and regulations between management. The culture amongst employees was great! Management does show favoritism here and will not admit to it but watch their actions. For what is being dealt with from Comcast previous customers and their experiences representatives should be paid more but it seems the company doesn’t care about that.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Salary
Direct Sale
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 3.
Comcast has been great company overall to work for but it currently operate under analytic approach to management. Compensation over employees concerns or consideration is preferred.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van