Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

384 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 915 értékelés megtekintése
My team kept me going
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2019, február 12.
It definitely has the downs of retail. High expectations of fixing long term issues. There are easier ways of fixing internal issues but they like to function the hard way. The team I had motivated me on a daily basis to hit goals and to keep my head up. There are good things about Comcast like benefits, chances to advance, and awesome coworkers. But there's a lot they need to changes
Overworkef
Sales/Collections (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2019, január 28.
This company is a stressful job however the pay is good.You have several goals to meet and achieve to avoid write up.The job can be overwhelming at times and the hours are flexible
pays great
Sales Rep/Retention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2019, január 15.
comcast is wonderful place to work. it pays great becuase you make good commision. There is alwyas in oppertunity to sell. The only issue is that theres always new promotions comming in and out so you have to be able to let the customers be aware of the change.
1,0
Over all job
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, január 10.
The job used to be ok but then they took everyone that was in the solutions dept and turned the site into sales only. I have applied for a supervisor position 10 times and never receive a interview. I do not know if it has to do with my age or not. I do know that I have more management experience and the BA for the position than the resent hires.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spotlight is an exciting environment with a lot of opporutnity
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Liberty2019, január 9.
Comcast is a great place to work and is constantly changing and evolving. Being on the Spotlight side we get to bring solutions to local businesses and help drive customers to them. People are great and it is a rewarding career.
Good People
Kontra érvek
changes without vetting them through, communication, customer reporting
Review
Rentention/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, január 6.
Working at Comcast has given me the opportunity to develop myself; take the time to grow and learn, and that was really important to me during the time in my life when I joined the company. If you have the drive and ambition, there are a ton of ways in which you can grow into a leader if that's what you want to be. I took advantage of the continued education benefit and am finishing my masters degree now... I also joined a couple of the employee resource groups which offer seminars and networking events that support your professional profile. Listen, I'm not a total nerd. The point of my post is that this isn't a company you join and just stay stale within. They encourage your growth, but it's up to you to make it happen. Not only this - it's pretty exciting. We're busy and we have big jobs to do. My salary is in the top percentile for my industry but not only this, I again get the continued education (which is ~$6K/year) plus free cable/internet, top health care benefits and a truly balanced lifestyle - which is rarely the case within the Tech industry.
Workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Park Forest, IL2019, január 6.
Comcast is a fun place to work. You get to meet different people everyday doing outside sales.The pay is excellent, The staff is helpful. When I first started with comcast, the team was very helpful., They did not mind answering questions.
pay
breaks
2,0
Turn away
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kankakee, IL2018, december 28.
A few years ago this company was amazing! Once the owner died everything great about the company went to the grave with him. Horrible Management, bogus commission goals, favoritism and hiring up from outside of the company. This place is now trash.com
Near free services
Kontra érvek
Everything else other than near free services
Great benefits
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2018, december 14.
Great company with great benefits but it has become to PC over the last couple of years. We cant even put up a Christmas tree or play Christmas music. We also need to be closed on more holidays
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Days closed are none during the week and only Closed Thanksgiving day and Christmas dsy
fun workplace
Sales COE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, december 7.
fun environment and incentives, management was great, commission was good. Work place environment was good, just with sales there was a lot of pressure to be able to sell products and meet quota.
Pro érvek
company events, great team rapport
Kontra érvek
pressure of meeting quota for sales
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fantastic company
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, november 9.
Doing door to door sales was greatly compensated, there were changes in the structure to pay less for the work unfortunately.
Top class benefits, fantastic support and people.
Not a great job when you have to walk in 15F to -10 F weather
Top class bennefits
Kontra érvek
Too cold to do door to door sales in very cold regions
comcast
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, november 5.
comcast has great benefits for part time and full time. retail stores are unorganized due to improper training. most employees get terminated by people who got understand Comcast system their self.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
training
Great Company
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, november 5.
Work here was awesome, you had other people always willing to help you. there was always some potluck and great vibes. Hardest part about the job was trying to upsell past cable.
Potlucks
Cable Cutters
comcast
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, november 3.
Comcast is like a family company when you come in its like you was home the people are very friendly we play game compete with other teams management push you to do better and tell you its ok if you feel that your not doing good for that day team work make the dream work ..
Working at Comcast
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, november 2.
With comcast, the work you put in is what you get out of it. It's actually a good place to work. As long as you like sales. The commission is pretty good, I average around 1100 dollars for commission and thats just me, not some top performers. The only downside for me would be the inconsistent scheduling.
Decent pay
Inconsistent schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hill, GA2018, október 30.
You have to be a motivated person and have the drive to work alone. It is an amazing company to work for and an excellent opportunity to grow. The people within the company are very helpful and strive to help you succeed.
Productive Atmosphere
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2018, október 28.
You must be willing to be a go out knock on doors if needed. Comcast is not a place for the meek of heart; you must have an attack attitude and mindset to make this job work to your advantage.
Great training opportunity
Cut throat job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very Great
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, október 23.
I enjoyed working at this company because it was pleasant and vibrant and if it wasn't so far, I would go back. Managers were great and positive and it was fun enviroment.
Flexible hours, parties, enviroment
Kontra érvek
Salary, short breaks, and sitting
Munkahelyi kultúra
If only they could get out of their own way
Ad Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, október 11.
Totally mismanaged organization. They launch a new product without fully vetting only to have the sales reps take the heat when it breaks down. Metric goals are complicated; you can reach your sales goal and still be punished because the "buckets" aren't distributed correctly across categories. Managers have very little authority. Senior management has been off the street too long to give advice. Suggestion: let your best salespeople do what they do best. Don't tie them daily to a laptop inputting data that makes the company look good.
Their motto is "Comcast cares". It doesn't.
On the plus side, it's a good way to break into sales. Training is excellent with data. Use this job for a year as a stepping stone to a real job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Awesome and Fast Paced
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natick, MA2018, október 5.
Comcast is a valuable place full of exciting products and or services they offer great training and an atmosphere where you can grow as fast as you push yourself
Pro érvek
great products and or services
nothing really
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van