Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

285 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 26.
Sales representative / Outdoor positions / door to door sales / created many customer / employee relationships / fun with people / competitive position/
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Out doors all year round
Fading fast
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2017, november 24.
Worked at Comcast for many years. Recent changes in regional management soured many outstanding employees on the company. No clear direction from one month to next on direction of company. For many years it was a great place to work.
Salary, benefits
Upper management
Fun Place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2017, november 16.
This is a highly difficult job, but highly rewarding if you are good at it.
Management was fair, and the benefits are unmatched.
The hardest part of the job is staying motivated in a dying industry
Great benefits and Pay
Dying industry
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast does not treat their employees great
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2017, november 15.
I worked for Comcast for 2 years and the commission is terrible. You can sell the highest package and only get paid 25$ dollars out of it. I really think Comcast is a complete rip off to employees and customers as well.
Free Cable
30 min
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do what your told or your fired.
Rep 2 Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester Hills, MI2017, november 13.
Comcast is a zoo looking for people to make more money for share holders. Cable discount is good but your very replaceable or will never advance in the company.
discounted cable
customer complaints
Cut throat
Winback Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taunton, MA2017, november 13.
Comcast is a great company to work for. I am in Door to door sales, and of course its not the easiest job, but if you do not hit your quota and reach 100% you do get your job threatened and they intend to put you on a "plan " and that means they give you two months to get it together and hit 100% or you are gone.
Pro érvek
cable benefits, ins, stocks, fun job
Kontra érvek
cut throat, battling the other sales parts or Comcast, retail stores, call centers etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 9.
I started working at Comcast with the dream they sold me of all this money I can make and how easy it is to sell the product. Once I got in and started working, it was completely opposite. Commission was low and the sales practices were horrid. I also hated the fact of losing sells to online or third party dealers due to us not price matching. My manager was awesome and was always trying to help but as a whole, they need some work.
Pro érvek
Fun events and cheap benefits.
Kontra érvek
commission, sales practices, advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, november 2.
It is very difficult to meet the goals in Comcast sales. If you meet the goals you are compensated well. I made on average 5500.00 a month before taxes. Management is great and supervisors are great. I was fired for attendance due to family issues but they worked with me A LOT so I don't blame them for it. I recommend this job.
Money
Difficult quotas
great place to work
customer sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, október 26.
really great place to work very friendly and family environment.people are eager to help you succeed benefits were great as well.they gave you free service you just had to pay for equipment
pay
location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for the faint of heart. Are you young, maybe living at home, no responsibilities, no major expenses, relatively healthy? Then sure go for it.
Contracted Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2017, október 23.
Working as a contractor for Comcast. Its risky and a gamble. You have to watch dog every order to secure that it will in fact be installed and then hold your breath for 120 days because if the customer defaults in any way your commissions will be charged back.

The contracting group is really who this review is for, however, I feel Comcast is duplicitous.

Worked for Comcast back in 2000 it was a great place to work then.
Left in 2010 due to internal restructuring...the writing was on the wall back then!

Now Its just a corporate mentality of "how much can we get out of our employees with the least amount of compensation, how can we put them in a situation where they are stuck and where getting out may be worse. Sound familiar? That's because its also what they do to their customers!

Yes, It didn't take corporate America long to learn, nor was it a far reaching step for them to apply the same unethical greedy strategies used in soaking the general public to their employees.

Heck, why bother with employees, (employees want benefits and paid vacation and fair business practices) when you can have contractors who aren't the corporations problem and these contracting groups offer what looks like high yielding commissions until you take into consideration all of the non-reimbursable expenses, the out of pocket benefits you pay for, and the lack of security a base pay has to offer when sales aren't going so well for whatever reason and then you are at practically minimum wage!!!!
High commission structure
Kontra érvek
No base pay, benefits or paid vacation
Amazing Work Environment
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, NH2017, október 20.
Everyday is different at Comcast, some days you talk to a lot of people on the phone some days you don't talk to anyone. Comcast takes excellent care of their employees and do everything it takes to give proper training.
n/a
Billing / Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2017, október 20.
ok company as a starter job, benefits are ok, free blast interent and discounted services like cable, phone, security services and now even cell phone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hialeah, FL2017, október 13.
great place to word, good work culture, they always helpful and willing to work with employees. I enjoyed my time at the company and have learned a lot in customer service.
Great people fun work
Tele sales Rep.1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, szeptember 30.
Great career start if you have the time to invest benefits are great and with time salaries can be also. Exceptional fast pace environment. Very helpful Co workers and diverse environment
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay
Management was never present
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, szeptember 29.
I am sorry to say this was the worst work experience I have ever had.
Aside from the fact that management would never come in to work I was never paid on time. The store was not kept clean. We constantly were surrounded by roaches and were denied sick time we had earned.
Even if you are desperate I strongly recommend staying from from this place.
Free internet and cable
too many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pays well but Stressful
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2017, szeptember 29.
This is a very fast paced and always changing
Very competitive with products and services
Above average benefits and pay for this area
Very stressful and communication not always clear
Pro érvek
Pay and benefits and incentives
stressful, always changing, VERY demanding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard to earn commissions
SALES (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, szeptember 22.
Comcast sales position is competitive. But hard work and diligence have to be in place for success to happen. Bonuses are in reach in this position as well as discipline.
Good Benefits
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, szeptember 21.
Comcast offers its employees a lot of good benefits while being within the company. Depending on your location will depend on your cliental basis, which some will be more stressful or higher paced then others. I believe this should reflect in someone's pay but it is not. However, overall, I believe Comcast is a corporation that does look out for their employees a lot more than other companies.
Sales job
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, szeptember 13.
Your pay was base only on what you sold. That can be good or bad one week you can make 50.00 ontheotherhand, you can make 1000.00 it depends on how long you were willing to work.
Pro érvek
You was not micor, manage
No work no pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was great
Phone Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2017, szeptember 12.
I learn a lot of great things from the Company. Working for Comcast, it was very fast-paced. It made the day go by very fast because of the fun that you have doing the job.

Átfogó minősítés