Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Representative

393 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 259 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good people
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santiago, MN2019, március 18.
Is not bad to work for comcast is Not dificult to make a sale
Private ensurance
Bad salary
Great company
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2019, március 14.
It was a great company as long as your car was running you could make a lot of money. I seen a lot of people make about 3 grand a week. You just have to have the right sales pitch
Great money
Kontra érvek
Cant make money if car is not working
Not for Everyone
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2019, március 10.
This is a sales position that guarantees really nice hourly rate for first six months during training. Upon its completion, it drops down to $12.50 an hour, or commission, whichever is higher. Chargebacks must be taken into account, if planning on making paycheck on commissions. Great benefits, including free internet & all cable channels (still have to pay for equipment), plus four free tickets to any Universal theme park every year.
Training was above average, but not exceptional. Its hard to receive answers to certain questions. Managment can be iffy, whereas one supervisor is really exceptional., another supervisor is aloof & disinterested. There are extremes in regards to styles of management. Too many coachings as well, once or twice a week seems plenty, not daily. Then the issue of the point system to penalize behavior, as in attendance or late arrivals. Life doesn't always play fair & no one can predict when, or how something might occur, or happen, interfering with schedule. The current system is set up on basis of never missing days, or running late, resulting in stressful, nerve wracking state of most employees, all on the verge of being convinced they are about to be fired if they have a flat tire, get pulled over on the way to work, break a tooth & have to see a dentist immediately, or get sick with the flu, or food poisoning & can't get out of bed. Combine this with relentless mantra of pushing "Quad Play" package on every single caller, no matter what caller's circumstances are, all making for a situation best to avoid.
Benefits, co-workers, location
Kontra érvek
Commissions vs. Low hourly wage, points system for attendance
Na
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2019, február 26.
i was giving a promotion and not even 3 months later i was laid off. and the job was giving to employees in a different location that had far less experience then i did.
productive and fun
Sale Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, február 23.
Job security was not great, and quota was too exigible. the environment was fun because accessories that the company provided for its employees. I would like to work for them again.
Great Job in Sales
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn Heights, MI2019, február 19.
I worked for a contract agency selling Comcast cable. They were really good at getting people service and paid well. I enjoyed my time with this company.
The pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
May be outside any condition weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic if sales is your thing.
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2019, február 19.
Comcast is a great place to work. the pay is good the benefits are great and the management is better. everyone is there to help everyone plain and simple.
Pro érvek
free coffee, sales incentives and rewards, in building store for food and drink
demanding environment, extremely repetitive
My team kept me going
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2019, február 12.
It definitely has the downs of retail. High expectations of fixing long term issues. There are easier ways of fixing internal issues but they like to function the hard way. The team I had motivated me on a daily basis to hit goals and to keep my head up. There are good things about Comcast like benefits, chances to advance, and awesome coworkers. But there's a lot they need to changes
Overworkef
Sales/Collections (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2019, január 28.
This company is a stressful job however the pay is good.You have several goals to meet and achieve to avoid write up.The job can be overwhelming at times and the hours are flexible
pays great
Sales Rep/Retention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2019, január 15.
comcast is wonderful place to work. it pays great becuase you make good commision. There is alwyas in oppertunity to sell. The only issue is that theres always new promotions comming in and out so you have to be able to let the customers be aware of the change.
1,0
Over all job
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, január 10.
The job used to be ok but then they took everyone that was in the solutions dept and turned the site into sales only. I have applied for a supervisor position 10 times and never receive a interview. I do not know if it has to do with my age or not. I do know that I have more management experience and the BA for the position than the resent hires.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spotlight is an exciting environment with a lot of opporutnity
Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Liberty2019, január 9.
Comcast is a great place to work and is constantly changing and evolving. Being on the Spotlight side we get to bring solutions to local businesses and help drive customers to them. People are great and it is a rewarding career.
Good People
Kontra érvek
changes without vetting them through, communication, customer reporting
Review
Rentention/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, január 6.
Working at Comcast has given me the opportunity to develop myself; take the time to grow and learn, and that was really important to me during the time in my life when I joined the company. If you have the drive and ambition, there are a ton of ways in which you can grow into a leader if that's what you want to be. I took advantage of the continued education benefit and am finishing my masters degree now... I also joined a couple of the employee resource groups which offer seminars and networking events that support your professional profile. Listen, I'm not a total nerd. The point of my post is that this isn't a company you join and just stay stale within. They encourage your growth, but it's up to you to make it happen. Not only this - it's pretty exciting. We're busy and we have big jobs to do. My salary is in the top percentile for my industry but not only this, I again get the continued education (which is ~$6K/year) plus free cable/internet, top health care benefits and a truly balanced lifestyle - which is rarely the case within the Tech industry.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Workplace
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Park Forest, IL2019, január 6.
Comcast is a fun place to work. You get to meet different people everyday doing outside sales.The pay is excellent, The staff is helpful. When I first started with comcast, the team was very helpful., They did not mind answering questions.
pay
breaks
2,0
Turn away
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kankakee, IL2018, december 28.
A few years ago this company was amazing! Once the owner died everything great about the company went to the grave with him. Horrible Management, bogus commission goals, favoritism and hiring up from outside of the company. This place is now trash.com
Near free services
Kontra érvek
Everything else other than near free services
Great benefits
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS2018, december 14.
Great company with great benefits but it has become to PC over the last couple of years. We cant even put up a Christmas tree or play Christmas music. We also need to be closed on more holidays
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Days closed are none during the week and only Closed Thanksgiving day and Christmas dsy
fun workplace
Sales COE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, december 7.
fun environment and incentives, management was great, commission was good. Work place environment was good, just with sales there was a lot of pressure to be able to sell products and meet quota.
Pro érvek
company events, great team rapport
Kontra érvek
pressure of meeting quota for sales
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fantastic company
Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2018, november 9.
Doing door to door sales was greatly compensated, there were changes in the structure to pay less for the work unfortunately.
Top class benefits, fantastic support and people.
Not a great job when you have to walk in 15F to -10 F weather
Top class bennefits
Kontra érvek
Too cold to do door to door sales in very cold regions
comcast
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, november 5.
comcast has great benefits for part time and full time. retail stores are unorganized due to improper training. most employees get terminated by people who got understand Comcast system their self.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
training
Great Company
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fife, WA2018, november 5.
Work here was awesome, you had other people always willing to help you. there was always some potluck and great vibes. Hardest part about the job was trying to upsell past cable.
Potlucks
Cable Cutters
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van