Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Direct Sales Representative

336 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great job, benifits
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, február 15.
Working for a public company gives me an opportunity for advancement, control my income based on my performance. Training was provided, my supervisor was very helpful, great team .
Total income + great benefits
150 people got laid off without notice
over all descent
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, február 14.
over all it was a very good place to work. how ever it was becoming more of a Nation 1 size fits all Company. rather than , focusing on individual markets and its Competition in those Markets.
benefits, pay, co-workers
Kontra érvek
bad leadership at the top.
Munkahelyi kultúra
challenging but great paying job!
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cement City, MI2018, február 14.
-Great job offering flexibility, leverage of time, great pay and benefits, although limited in advancement opportunities and constant challenges and changes within company.
Pro érvek
flexibility, independence, freedom, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
outside working conditions, stress of uncontrolled chaos & quotas
life in sales
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, február 11.
Typical day would be getting to know people in certain neighborhoods. The best way to do that is to walk around and talk. I learned a lot about sale strategies and overcoming objections. Knowing that each person is different is a great way to understanding the wants and needs of the customer. I loved the job just because of the people I was with on a team. Management always treated us like we were the backbone of the company.
money
cold walks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will be glad to do this in an interview
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bremerton, WA2018, február 1.
I will be very candid during the interenview. It means little to nothing to do it adhead of that.

Proactive replys are always better and proactive conversations give the interviewer/manager a better uderstanding to the applicants attitude, education and reaction personality.
Great place; Fair pay
Direct Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, január 30.
Commission is great. You are able to control how much you make vs the work you put into it. I promise if you put work into it, unlike other companies, you will be compensated. You're pitching a dying product, but if you get creative and network, you'll be able to build a pipeline and makes sales.
Felxibility
Residential Sales
overall great career
Corporate direct sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2018, január 29.
Horrible management. If you can get past the sales managers trying to talk to you like another sale then its great. They act like they are concerned but in the end its not about your well being at all.
Pro érvek
pay, benefits, vacation days, etc..
management
n/a
Direct sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, január 25.
company is very reliable and treats their employees with excellent care and gratitude. a lot of room for growth within the company in any department desired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and energetic work environment
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Western New england region, North haven, CT2018, január 24.
I am currently still employed with Comcast, however i am looking to advance my career into a sales management role, with a little less time spent in the field and a little more time on the development of other sales professionals.

a typical work day would consist of 6 hours in the field with approximately 2 hours of preparation. The hardest part of my job was battling the cold and inclement weather conditions while in the field.

Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting people from all types of cultures and being able to have a somewhat flexible work schedule.
Pro érvek
Courtesy services, free lunches at sales meetings, motivational seminars, employee retreats, ect.
Kontra érvek
inclement weather working conditions in the winters season.
Nice place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, január 23.
This is a high energy and productive place to work. If you like to set your salary and control the outcome of your pay, this is the ideal place for you to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
company makes so much money, they don't care about reputation
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, január 8.
Management did not seem to care that their subcontracted employees would often lose sales by refusing the job, or talking customers out of the sold services.
consitent training
use of subcontracter installers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A highly competitive and rewarding job
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2018, január 5.
Very Employee oriented and fun place to work. It was competitive and had a high turnover rate, but if you were succesful, the pay was very rewarding. My team was very high energy and a joy to work with.
Great Commission structure
Kontra érvek
Working in poor weather conditions
Excellent Company
Direct Sales (MDU REP) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, január 4.
Awesome Company to work for that genuinely care for there employees. During my tenure with the company I loved my Manager and my fellow Co-workers, We were a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at first but became stresssful.
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, december 27.
Was an ok position but the company doesn't stand behind their employees. Revolving door as far as employees go. The company also changes policy very often.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Sell,sell and sell
Door to Door/ Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmhurst, IL2017, december 25.
Put my body and soul into Comcast. My first year: ROOKIE OF THE YEAR which is pretty significant for a company of this size.
Started off having fun then I found out key factors.
Helping people
Negative image
Munkahelyi kultúra
competitive pay to your overall work ethic
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2017, december 22.
I learned how to manage my personal time around always being on call for my customers and available for any new customers that may have called me after I left my contact info on their door.

The hardest part of my job was finding people home to answer their door. I had to overcome the negative stereotype that door-to-door sales personnel had given residential consumers.

Management did not like me spending any extra time helping customers with their issues. Instead they would have rather I would have just given them the generic customer service number that had failed the customer in the past so many times.

I enjoyed fixing customer's needs and wants more than anything in the world. It was always such a great feeling whenever your customer recommended you to other friends and family just because of the overall satisfaction that I was able to provide to all my customers.
401k, stock options, benefits, and paid time off
Kontra érvek
cut throat competition, contradicting management and not always looking for the best interest for the customers
great pay
Direct Sales Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, december 19.
great company great pay very little job security and they really know how to show you a good time while you work there. don't get your hopes up ......
pay
manegment
Cutthroat
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 16.
Management actually stood in front of a sale meeting and said that "if you're not lying you're not trying."
Not trying to sell my sole for a sale.........
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where you are allowed to set your incomem and growth
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2017, december 15.
Great place to work. Anyone with a desire to grow and have fun helping customers this is a good place for you. If you get a chance to work for this company go for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment overall, but
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL 600472017, december 14.
Loved working there, but one big issue is how hard it was to get the company to cover the cost of solicitor’s permits for each area you’d be selling in.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, good pay with limitless commission, intensive training
Kontra érvek
Hard to get the company to cover soliciting permits, so you basically have to perform illegal acts every day at work, and if you get fined/arrested they won’t help you.

Átfogó minősítés