Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Direct Sales Representative

412 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 895 értékelés megtekintése
Amazing working environment
Direct Sales Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2019, augusztus 13.
Everyday is a new adventure. We were always changing our sales approaches and tactics for financial success. Always training and developing for the needs of the industry.
Direct Sales
DSR Direct Sales Rep (Door to Door Sales) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2019, augusztus 8.
Walking door to door offering Comcast services. Within your assigned neighborhood. Solving current customer issues at the door while encouraging them to add more services.
1,0
cut throat
Residential Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 5.
I was part of the 8,000 they released in December 2017 and they made us sign a non disclosure before we were paid a severance pay. Company cut out paying commission every two weeks to once a month, the pay was also reduced ,
No loyalty
Outdoor Direct Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2019, július 16.
As an outdoor sales rep, Comcast does not really protect our job. Although they promise to change departments, they preferred to fire me stating that there was no position. There is no loyalty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good training but they do not care if you produce or not.
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Brick, NJ2019, július 13.
Great benefits. Fair pay. Little work life balance. They will find reasons to give you bad reviews and let you go for no reason other than age. I was the number 1 home security producer in the region, and above average in every other catagory. I was let go when they consolidated stores. They said that I "wasn't the right fit" That means that there is no reason to let you go, other than the fact that you are too old.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its door to door sales knock doors find money
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbury, MN2019, július 7.
I worked at comcast I thought that the salary was low but if you hit targets your commision check could be large. It was long hours if you want to make large amounts of money.
Pro érvek
free coffee and sometimes lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for, benefits are great, people there are easy going. Being here just make me feel at home
Direct Residential Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 2.
I have to say by far best company I've ever work for, the benefits are speechless, they treat you like family. The pay is great I mean the sky is the limit here at Comcast
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive sales with an amazing schedule and team.
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, június 28.
Arrive at the office around 10-11 and out in the field by 1.
visit 30-35 houses a day in hopes of 10-12 contacts and 1 sale.
hit your targets and get paid VERY well.

When i was there towards the end we were having nightly checkout and daily check in meetings.. this would keep me at work from about 11am till 915pm, and then not arrive back at my house sometimes until 10. this was very inconvenient. but has since changed.
Pro érvek
This company had amazing benefits, great pay, and great coworkers
Kontra érvek
commission based sales, you will work and it will be hard sometimes.
Ever-changing sales environment.
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, IL2019, június 19.
Company dynamic made me feel like I was on an Island. Compensation was above average. Door to door sales with all of the professional tools need to approach customers from a corporate standpoint.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great opportunity to grow
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 19.
I have worked for Comcast for almost four years. The leadership takes opportunity to invest in their employees to prepare them for the next big thing. The benefits offered do not compare, and the job security guarantees that one will maintain a stable income.
Great place to work!
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2019, június 7.
I loved engaging with a variety of people on a day to day basis along with the ability to provide them excellent service at affordable pricing. This job is not easy! You must have people skills, time, patience and empathy for current, former and potential customers.
Loved Comcast
Direct Sales Representative 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delaware2019, május 21.
During my time at Comcast I enjoyed it very much! Great 401k and health benefits, give you a lot of Paid Time off, and you get Universal Studios Tickets for free, 4 a year! Although Comcast was a great job, they are a very stressful company to work for so if you don’t do well with change or constantly working under pressure then you more than likely won’t like Comcast.
Pro érvek
Paid Time Off, 401K, Health Benefits, Perks, Cheap Bill!
Kontra érvek
Stressful, Management does have favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highest paying job i've been on!
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn Heights, MI2019, május 15.
I loved working for comcast back when I was a direct sales representative. The only reason why I left was because I had 0 sales experience at the time and I needed to hone those skills before I could be successful.

My manager at the time told me that I had a "natural talent" which I didn't understand at the time, but thanks to him I was able to find what career path I wanted to take, and understood how sales actually worked.

All of my co-workers were awesome they helped you out, talked encouraging, and they wanted to help you accomplish your goals overall.
High Pay, Comission, Benefits, Co-Workers
Customer Service, Bad Reputation
Amazing
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2019, április 24.
I didnt want to leave but direct sales is a tough area to work, its a great company with amazing opportunities and i wish i could explore them more but im grateful for the experience. great benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great company
Win-back Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, április 19.
Best sales division I have ever seen. Management changed alot in the Door to Door division but well compensated. I would definitely work there again..
Pay
Kontra érvek
Rwdiculous policies to try and cut pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
too much time away from home
Direct Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, április 15.
I spent too many hours working knocking doors until 9 pm. I did not feel safe in many areas I was sent. I had one area that was very nice and the neighborhood was safe for walking around late, the others were not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun in the beginning
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2019, április 4.
enjoyed starting off company makes changes regularly with employee pay structure which is not good but the people were descent people as far as co workers
Productive competitive environment
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2019, március 18.
Great Company with solid benefits. Management is great and the culture among the team is excellent. Compensation for sales is good with plenty of opportunity for advancement
Wonderful Place to Work
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Deptford, NJ2019, március 18.
I enjoyed the flexibility of hours and working at my own pace. I enjoyed being on the road and communicating with residents about exciting promotions at Comcast.
Great Beginner Sales Job
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2019, február 8.
Knocking on doors all day until people allow you in their homes so that you can sell the Comcast products. Takes a very determined person to work through the winter. Great classes to learn how to close deals, management is sometimes poor. Great coworkers to work with.
Good Pay
Hard Quotas to Fill
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van