Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Direct Sales Representative

397 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 259 értékelés megtekintése
Great company
Win-back Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, április 19.
Best sales division I have ever seen. Management changed alot in the Door to Door division but well compensated. I would definitely work there again..
Pay
Kontra érvek
Rwdiculous policies to try and cut pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
too much time away from home
Direct Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, április 15.
I spent too many hours working knocking doors until 9 pm. I did not feel safe in many areas I was sent. I had one area that was very nice and the neighborhood was safe for walking around late, the others were not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun in the beginning
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2019, április 4.
enjoyed starting off company makes changes regularly with employee pay structure which is not good but the people were descent people as far as co workers
Productive competitive environment
Direct Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2019, március 18.
Great Company with solid benefits. Management is great and the culture among the team is excellent. Compensation for sales is good with plenty of opportunity for advancement
Wonderful Place to Work
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Deptford, NJ2019, március 18.
I enjoyed the flexibility of hours and working at my own pace. I enjoyed being on the road and communicating with residents about exciting promotions at Comcast.
Great Beginner Sales Job
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2019, február 8.
Knocking on doors all day until people allow you in their homes so that you can sell the Comcast products. Takes a very determined person to work through the winter. Great classes to learn how to close deals, management is sometimes poor. Great coworkers to work with.
Good Pay
Hard Quotas to Fill
very nice company
Direct Sales Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL2019, január 23.
Comcast is a huge company that has the benefits to extend wanted resources to employees. But it is a large company with big company demands: quotas, need for quick work, reports, et al. All in all, a great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good potential for income
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2019, január 6.
Comcast had wonderful incentives to work diligently and was always finding new ways to help agents get the sales they needed. Overall a decent company to work for.
Direct sales
Xfinity Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018, december 21.
This was the best job I had. The work was all about listening to the customer. I had the highest sales on my team. The company lay off was damaging to my career.
Good place
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, december 6.
Great place to start a door to door sales career. I liked the money if you worked hard and always did the best with yoyur time. Love the stock options
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
micromanagement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great work place
Specialist 3, Direct Sales Ops (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, november 28.
Great place to work always concerned about their employees. Comcast offer many leadership courses. I was able to take online software courses paid by Comcast such as Excel, PowerPoint. I was given an expense card to purchase supplies for sales team as well as managed salesman's assigned routes. I enjoyed supporting the teams the most.
Pro érvek
Work from home several days
Kontra érvek
Should be able to work out of office near home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Competitive Pay IF you still have a job
Direct Sales Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, november 21.
Comcast will definitely entice you with fantastic benefits and very competitive pay for your area. The problem is they will at any given moment "re-org" any department they see fit and you now no longer have a job. Worked there for 30 years, sorry, you're no longer needed! They state the "C" in Comcast stands for change, as if that's a good thing, when it just means they will change your pay scale any time they see fit, change your work environment any time they see fit and change your job status from employed to unemployed any time they see fit!

Do you like being motivated at work with threats of you being terminated...then this is the place for you!
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else that is important for a healthy work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
great company
Direct Sales Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 5.
great companyfor families, flex schedules, good pay. great training is provide. opportunity to switch depts. sales quota are achievable and management works well with employees.
flex schedule
lack communications between debts
Serious sales skills required
Direct Sales Representative Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 1.
I must admit that i wouldn't be the person i am today with out being a member of the comcast direct sales team. At first i was kinda thrown out on my own but that actually helped me exceed in the sales world
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for if you like to travel alot
DSR - Direct Sale Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, MD 218012018, október 30.
Comcast was a good company , but Management needed to be better trained to handle situations that arise in the filed daily, Management was poorly trained and very disrespectful towards company personal
Pro érvek
Good money as long as you hit the mimium numbers
Kontra érvek
Poor management, goals were to high for a saturated market
Fun Place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, október 28.
8hr work schedule, days when overtime is offered. Lots of fun training. The loved working for Comcast like family environment folks are always willing to support you on the job.
Free Lunches
Micro Management Environment
Good Company to work for
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018, szeptember 13.
Comcast is a good company to work for that provides fair pay and great benefits. I enjoyed my time working there, and only left due to a better opportunity. I would recommend the company to anyone looking for employment. Hiring process can be lengthy. . .
Opportunity
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, szeptember 13.
Outstanding place to work. Enjoyed working there. Great training, great Management. Very good workplace culture. Customer satisfaction. Everything geared toward customer Satisfaction.
Great Brand to Sale Well Known
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, szeptember 11.
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Territory Management, Makes Door-To-Door Sells less appealing with higher rates.

The way to make money is to stay there after others leave and acquire their referral partners. Very hard new coming in. The experienced people will not help you. First year is the just the beginning.
Pro érvek
Well Known Great Internet to Leverage Cross Selling!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Coffee
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018, szeptember 8.
I have worked for Comcast Xfinity for a while and I started to like the job when the company laid off the entire Direct Sales , completely let everyone from the sales force go with a very short notice
Bonus
Very Hard Quota
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van