Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Direct Sales Representative

373 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 682 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing opportunity to advance to management
Direct Sales Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, augusztus 1.
Enjoyed every aspect of developing my management/leadership skills. I started in NY as a Direct sales rep, moving into a management role was very tuff at first. After the mentoring of my leadership I grew to be an amazing leader.
Horrible place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, július 31.
RUN - don't work here. Micro management at its finest! Pay is terrible and they treat you like garbage. all Comcast cares about is the almighty dollar - not You, not the customers, regardless of what they say.

The place is TOXIC
NONE AT ALL
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, július 29.
Great benefits and work life balance. Great training opportunities and exposure to other facets of the company. This is a world class company to work for.
Workplace Culture
Direct Sales Representative II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2018, július 27.
Welcome place to work with daily door to door sales, ability to meet a vast amount of different people. Never a boring day. Hard to work through inclement weather. But a good place for employment
Great Compensation! And ability to work on your own
Kontra érvek
Ability to reach sales goals, with structured area given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Direct Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 21.
Work hard and you will be rewarded. The company wants to see you develop, if willing to relocate you will be able to move up faster. Be open to going to other departments.
Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products
Direct Sales rep GBR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, MA2018, július 14.
This is an Excellent Company with Excellent Hi tech leading edge Products Comcast rewards the salespeople That work the hardest and are the most successful with a minimum of supervision and awesome training on the hi tech products & home security products too.
Excellent bonuses and benefits
Kontra érvek
High pressure for the Sales staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Place to work- the skies the limit!
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, július 10.
Daily Interaction with new and perspective clients attempting to upsell and to be made to feel at ease. I learned time management, goal attainment, team unity to obtain the ultimate goal which was customer satisfaction. Hardest part of the job was being away from home and family. Most enjoyable part of my job was making those around me satisfied, content and happy!
Very Hard Job
Direct Salesman (win-back sales) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 2.
Door to door sales was very demanding. The position was ONLY about money. The training did not match the environment we had to sell in. You had to adapt on the fly and motivate yourself.
money
time
Great company
Comcast Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, július 1.
Loved working at Comcast, but corporate changes constinatly change the environment and job descriptions. Environment and people are greatest asset to company.
Great management styles
Direct Sales Representative / Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, június 27.
Management styles and pay scales were great. Mentoring was also beneficial.Employees depend on each other for departmental success. Managers are sometimes inexperienced, but are always seeking better ways to be coached.
Promotes from within
Education not valued
Excellent Environment
Direct Sales Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ivyland, PA2018, június 19.
I enjoyed my time at Comcast. Great pay, great benefits, management cares, they actually take employee suggestions and apply them. The freedom is awesome, easy to work hard and succeed.
good benefits. Tough work environment
Customer Account Executive/Direct Sales Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, május 31.
The pay and benefits are nice. Scripted sales pitches that almost border on sounding a bit intrusive when a customer states they only wants specific service/s.The company has an alarming rate of attrition due to quota and inconsistent leadership support. My comment is specific to In bound sales and not necessarily a reflection of the company, at large
discounted services
Kontra érvek
high attritiion and tough performance expectations
laid off
Direct Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, május 17.
they let go over 300 employees without any warning...showing that most any position can be eliminated without any concern for there staff in todays world
Nothing special.
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, május 16.
Working at Comcast had its pro's and con's. The micro management was over the top. I understand wanting to stay on top of how productive your sales team are, but in my opinion the management team needed to spend more time training and less time placing their thumbs squarely on the backs of the most productive reps. I believe the high turn over rate of the sales representative was a direct reflection of this management style.
Pro érvek
Professional environment, good benefits package.
Kontra érvek
Extremely complicated commission structure, micro-managed
Direct sales rep.
Direct Sales Account Executive / Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, május 13.
Conduct morning meeting, train new reps in the field. Produce new business. Perform sales presentations in the field, and in the office, Provide superior customer service. The hardest part about working with Comcast was cleaning up behind there customer service errors. We crated our own work place culture because we were outside sales reps, we managed our own time and work schedule. I was also responsible tor organizing team non work related events. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in the field with new reps, meeting new customer and generating new business.
Made good money
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrillville, IN2018, május 8.
Made good money while sales were available. Good sales experience. Upped my technology experience. Communicated and met with people from all walks of life. I had many classes to update product knowledge
Made good money
Kontra érvek
Worked outside in all kinds of weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company culture and work atmosphere
DIRECT SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, május 6.
As a sales rep my work day consisted of generating new customers, as well as addressing concerns, and upgrading services of existing customers. Conducting most of business inside peoples homes taught me a lot about people! The workplace environment was friendly, and everyone was committed to success. The most difficult part of the job was working in extreme weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and helping them resolve their concerns.
Direct Sales Suprvisor
Supervisor, Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 4.
Great company, especially here in Philadelphia, but some Management is still in the stone age. IE two finger typing, unable to learn new technology and tools rolled out. Burden falls on Supervisory staff
good benefits
Kontra érvek
below market rate comp package
Good Company
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting, PA2018, április 18.
Great company to work for with tons of upside. You can easily start from the bottom and work your way up to the top. One of the largest cable companies in the US
Room for Advancement
Off hours
Comcast come fast
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, április 8.
Exciting place to work, great services, good support, terrible instalers, worses mid level management, nauseating supervisors. You have to suffer to do your job in a clean honorable way.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
middle management and suoervisors
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van